Anony Mouse 29-Jul-16
Bluetick 01-Aug-16
Ace 01-Aug-16
Anony Mouse 01-Aug-16
PSEBow 01-Aug-16
Mike in CT 02-Aug-16
22-Jul-16

Ace's Link
Just got home from seeing the new Dinesh D'Souza movie on the history of the Democrat Party.

Very well done, and very powerful. I took my 21 year old son and he can't imagine why anyone would vote for her after seeing that movie.

Unfortunately there were only 3 people in the theatre for this showing. It technically opens tomorrow (edit: it was tomorrow by the time I got home, so Today), and I assume that Trump's speech kept a lot of potential attendees at home.

Go see it, and if you can do it opening weekend, as that's a big part of how they measure and report the success of new movies.

(Watch the trailer at the link)

22-Jul-16
I just seen a Comercial for it on TV. I will have to go see it.

24-Jul-16
Did nobody else see this movie? I went again today and took my Girlfriend. Decent crowd for an early show.

I feel like this movie can make a difference if undecideds or Independents go to see it.

24-Jul-16
"undecideds"

How can anyone be undecided about hilary?

24-Jul-16
"By being undecided on how to effectively vote against her."

That is totally a separate question.

25-Jul-16
The music video:

Linked from Legal Insurrection.

28-Jul-16

Anony Mouse's Link

28-Jul-16
Solo,

"By being undecided on how to effectively vote against her..."

Spot on. That was in fact a statement WITHOUT question.

The Rock

28-Jul-16
I'm guessing it's a very evenhanded treatment, devoid of the Clinton bashing which has defined the Republicans since the '90's.

28-Jul-16
ohhhh fraud, you're a card

28-Jul-16
Obama's America didn't keep him out of office. I would hate for this film to have the same non-effect.

Difference is, there is actual disdain and hatred towards her, from her own party.

What hideous act do they have planned? Makes you wonder.

As far as taxes, she can kiss my ass. Does she not read history? The governed took care of a gov't once, it will happen again. History is full of it.

28-Jul-16

28-Jul-16
Funny how gov't thinks they actually have control...

28-Jul-16

28-Jul-16
Is this like the Obama movie in 2012 that was supposed to destroy his campaign? Or maybe it's like the Benghazi movie that was supposed to guarantee an indictment on Hillary?

If you're placing your faith in a Trump presidency based on a fictitious film, you have bigger issues than first thought.

29-Jul-16

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16
Full List of Hillary’s Planned Tax Hikes by John Kartch and Alexander Hendrie

Hillary Clinton has made clear she intends to dramatically raise taxes on the American people if elected. She has proposed an income tax increase, a business tax increase, a death tax increase, a capital gains tax increase, a tax on stock trading, an "Exit Tax" and more (see below). Her planned net tax increase on the American people is at least $1 trillion over ten years, based on her campaign’s own figures.

Hillary has endorsed several tax increases on middle income Americans, despite her pledge not to raise taxes on any American making less than $250,000. She has said she would be fine with a payroll tax hike on all Americans, she has endorsed a steep soda tax, endorsed a 25% national gun tax, and most recently, her campaign manager John Podesta said she would be open to a carbon tax. It’s no wonder that when asked by ABC's George Stephanopoulos if her pledge was a "rock-solid" promise, she slipped and said the pledge was merely a “goal.” In other words, she's going to raise taxes on middle income Americans.

Hillary’s formally proposed $1 trillion net tax increase consists of the following:

Income Tax Increase – $350 Billion: Clinton has proposed a $350 billion income tax hike in the form of a 28 percent cap on itemized deductions.

Business Tax Increase -- $275 Billion: Clinton has called for a tax hike of at least $275 billion through undefined business tax reform, as described in a Clinton campaign document.

“Fairness” Tax Increase -- $400 Billion: According to her published plan, Clinton has called for a tax increase of “between $400 and $500 billion” by “restoring basic fairness to our tax code.” These proposals include a “fair share surcharge,” the taxing of carried interest capital gains as ordinary income, and a hike in the Death Tax.

But there are even more Clinton tax hike proposals not included in the tally above. Her campaign has failed to release specific details for many of her proposals. The true Clinton net tax hike figure is likely much higher than $1 trillion.

For instance:

Capital Gains Tax Increase -- Clinton has proposed an increase in the capital gains tax to counter the “tyranny of today’s earnings report.” Her plan calls for a byzantine capital gains tax regime with six rates. Her campaign has not put a dollar amount on this tax increase.

Tax on Stock Trading -- Clinton has proposed a new tax on stock trading. Costs associated with this new tax will be borne by millions of American families that hold 401(k)s, IRAs and other savings accounts. The tax increase would only further burden markets by discouraging trading and investment. Again, no dollar figure for this tax hike has been released by the Clinton campaign.

“Exit Tax” – Rather than reduce the extremely high, uncompetitive corporate tax rate, Clinton has proposed a series of measures aimed at inversions including an “exit tax” on income earned overseas. The term “exit tax” is used by the campaign itself. Her campaign document describing this proposal says it will raise $80 billion in tax revenue, but claims some of the $80 billion will be plowed into tax relief. How much? The campaign doesn't say.

This proposal completely fails to address the underlying causes behind inversions: The U.S. 39% corporate tax rate (35% federal rate plus an average state rate of 4%) and our "worldwide" system of taxation, which imposes tax on all American earnings worldwide. The average corporate rate in the developed world is 25%. Thirty-one of thirty-four developed countries have cut their corporate tax rate since 2000. The U.S. has not. Hillary's plan moves in the wrong direction.

ATR is tracking Clinton’s full tax record at its dedicated website, HighTaxHillary.com

Read more: http://www.hightaxhillary.com

29-Jul-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16

29-Jul-16
Gun free America!

29-Jul-16

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

29-Jul-16
PSE, and FraDiavolo, thank you for commenting on a movie that you haven't seen, and have no intention of seeing. I suppose that would be akin to someone who doesn't bowhunt showing up on a Bowhunting website and offering his opinion on a variety of topics with which he was unfamiliar.

I may have missed the part where you pointed to something in the movie which was factually inaccurate.

You will be happy to know that in its opening week, Hillary's America is the number 1 documentary of 2016, and moved into the top 10 grossing documentaries of all time.

D’Souza said after the screening in Los Angeles: “I’m not really trying to convert the left. I’m content to dismay and flummox them.”

29-Jul-16
DL....you didn't mention that the Democrats pulled a stock photo (your pic) of the Russian fleet to use at the convention...just more proof of the intellectual powers of PSE, Frau, and crew.

Russian Black Sea Fleet Used To Honor Vets At DNC

Displaying their knowledge of the military once again. They not only let Russians into their computers, they let them onto their screens too….

Via Military Times:

On the last night of the Democratic National Convention, a retired Navy four-star took the stage to pay tribute to veterans. Behind him, on a giant screen, the image of four hulking warships reinforced his patriotic message.

But there was a big mistake in the stirring backdrop: those are Russian warships.

While retired Adm. John Nathman, a former commander of Fleet Forces Command, honored vets as America’s best, the ships from the Russian Federation Navy were arrayed like sentinels on the big screen above.

These were the very Soviet-era combatants that Nathman and Cold Warriors like him had once squared off against.

keep reading

29-Jul-16

Dinesh D'Souza has created a website with the backup documentation for his movie:

The Evidence

01-Aug-16
"I'm guessing it's a very evenhanded treatment, devoid of the Clinton bashing which has defined the Republicans since the '90's."

Why don't you go see it so you won't have to guess. Since the movie deals in facts and history, maybe you'll even learn something, jackass.

01-Aug-16
The Clintons, (and others) have provided so much data and have lived willingly in the public eye for so long that one doesn't have to "bash" them, one merely has to look and listen and use one's brain (such as it is) to form an opinion.

For a very recent example: Many people heard exactly what James Comey said in his recent congressional testimony. Just yesterday Hillary Clinton was interviewed by Chris Wallace, and made some statements about what Comey said. Anyone with ears and a brain can draw some conclusions about that.

01-Aug-16
Ace...I guess that leaves PSE out ;o)

01-Aug-16
They've not only lived in the public realm for decades, they've been investigated by countless committees. And what, pray tell, was the result of all this? Surely all of those republican led committees can't be incompetent enough to find nothing?!? Or are they all on the democratic payroll?

02-Aug-16
Paul,

We are all now very well acquainted with the level of ignorance you possess; no further displays are required.

For your constant banal chanting of no indictments, convictions etc. the best example I can offer to display how deeply you have drunk of the Kool-Aid is that of one Alphonse (Al) Capone.

You may have heard of an event called the St. Valentine's Day massacre (google it if you haven't). 7 rival gang members were assassinated and everyone "knew" it came at the direct order of Al Capone.

Capone was also known to have been the mastermind of quite the criminal enterprise in Chicago (why does that city keep popping up in these type of conversations?).

By chance, with all of those known facts about the criminal career of Al Capone do you know the crime for which he was eventually jailed?

It wasn't murder.

It wasn't racketeering.

It wasn't extortion.

It wasn't for violation of Prohibition.

It wasn't for prostitution.

It wasn't for the illegal gambling operations he ran.

It was for Income tax fraud.

Had the latter event not occurred, by your ethical barometer Al Capone, not FDR might have become POTUS.

Get a clue Paul, and if you're shy of funds we can start a gofundme drive for you right here on the CF.

• Sitka Gear