500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Oh, My! Trump Takes RCP Lead
Moultrie Mobile
Oh, My! Trump Takes RCP Lead
Community
Contributors to this thread:
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
bigswivle 25-Jul-16
HA/KS 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
venison 25-Jul-16
Glunt@work 25-Jul-16
Doubleforky 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
itshot 25-Jul-16
Doubleforky 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
HA/KS 25-Jul-16
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
Shuteye 25-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 25-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 25-Jul-16
SB 25-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 25-Jul-16
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Jul-16
Rupe 25-Jul-16
bb 25-Jul-16
Woods Walker 25-Jul-16
HA/KS 26-Jul-16
Woods Walker 26-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 26-Jul-16
HDE 26-Jul-16
HA/KS 26-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 26-Jul-16
bad karma 27-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 27-Jul-16
Shuteye 27-Jul-16
HA/KS 27-Jul-16
Shuteye 27-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 27-Jul-16
HA/KS 27-Jul-16
idacurt 27-Jul-16
Shuteye 27-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 27-Jul-16
HA/KS 02-Aug-16
Shuteye 02-Aug-16
HA/KS 02-Aug-16
Iktomi 02-Aug-16
Iktomi 02-Aug-16
Scrappy 02-Aug-16
HA/KS 02-Aug-16
LINK 03-Aug-16
joshuaf 03-Aug-16
Iktomi 03-Aug-16
slade 03-Aug-16
LINK 03-Aug-16
LINK 03-Aug-16
Iktomi 03-Aug-16
joshuaf 03-Aug-16
buckhammer 03-Aug-16
slade 03-Aug-16
25-Jul-16

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

25-Jul-16

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Trump now has taken the lead in the FiveThirtyEight forecast!

This is remarkable, as just two weeks ago, The Witch From Hell led him 79%-21%.

25-Jul-16
We can all only hope. Cant wait for the debates

25-Jul-16
She will only be on the ballot in November if the dems are OK with a trump presidency.

25-Jul-16
There must be panic in Philly right now.

25-Jul-16
Part of Trump's improving numbers against The Witch From Hell may indeed be a 'convention bounce,' but I would suggest it's not for the usual reasons and may well last.

First, Hillary's numbers began falling well before the RNC convention as soon as James Comey released his statements on her lack of honesty with her e-mails. Then the next day, he admitted to Trey Gowdy over and over and over again that every single thing The Witch From Hell had been saying about her e-mails was a lie.

That opened a lot of eyes and started to get voters to re-think their positions.

Then along comes the RNC convention and Trump did not come across as the crazy, unpredictable buffoon they'd been told he was.

As a result, more people have now come to terms with what a dishonest and utterly corrupt person Hillary is and are beginning to believe that Trump might be a better choice.

The current mess that will be the DNC convention will only strengthen those beliefs. I can't even begin to fathom how the DNC could be so tone deaf to the mood of the country as to have some of the speakers they have on the agenda.

25-Jul-16
Fun to watch witch from hell going down .

25-Jul-16
Must be gloomy at the big media places having to report on this. They are holding hands telling each other that a big Trump scandal, gaff or some world event will pull them off Hillary and the DNC email stories soon.

25-Jul-16
I do not see Hildabeast getting the "convention bounce" trump got :)

25-Jul-16
Nor do I.

In fact, as I wrote higher up on the thread, I'd not be all surprised if her numbers actually go down.

25-Jul-16
"convention bounce"...could go the other way!! bounce her fat ass right off the stage, right outta philly

that would be a hoot

I'm just hoping that this is the LAST dance for all things clinton

25-Jul-16
The timing of this e-mail release couldn't have been better, I just hope they have the 30,000+ e-mails she deleted ready for release in October.

25-Jul-16
Greg,

The mood of the huge majority of the country is for all things not involving long-standing politicians.

The Bush dynasty was soundly rejected by the voters and the Clinton Career Criminal Co., LLC is about suffer the same fate.

25-Jul-16
Todd,

Clearly the timing was not a coincidence.

Expect more releases at the appropriate times over the next 3 1/2 months.

25-Jul-16
Nva, I think you are correct. Unfortunately, the progress made in the last couple of election cycles electing some true conservatives may well be wiped out this election cycle due to that sentiment. Their replacements will be less conservative - often by a wide margin.

In fact, I believe that these incumbents are more vulnerable than rinos or leftists this election cycle. When the top of the ticket has open disdain for elected conservatives and conservative principles, the results could be disastrous. I hope I am wrong!

25-Jul-16
She knows nothing about these Emails! LMAO...

25-Jul-16
Henry,

It's the conservatives who are energized. Trump or not, we know we've got to hold the fort and keep pressing forward.

25-Jul-16
I am watching the opening of the Democrat convention and it is a riot. People are booing and just raising hell every time someone tries to speak. The speakers can't even hear themselves. This is going to be fun.

25-Jul-16
Oh, the poor dears!

Payback is a B!TCH!

Even more so when it comes from your own party's delegates!

The level of rage and anger against All-Things-Washington from Reps, Dems and Indies is at a level far beyond anything we've ever seen before.

That is NOT good news for The Witch From Hell, who epitomizes All-Things-Washington.

25-Jul-16
I called it early: TAP/TAF in 2016.

25-Jul-16
Tap/Taf..?

25-Jul-16
Torches and pitchforks/tar and feather.

People are sick and tired of the elected elite favoring the donor class over the voters who put them in office.

25-Jul-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Ta da...

25-Jul-16
anyone see Hillary having that seizure???

25-Jul-16

25-Jul-16
Henry:

If you want to see open disdain for elected conservatives and conservative principles and disastrous results, then enable Hellary to become POTUS.

You'll think you entered the 9th ring of hell.

26-Jul-16
WW, never once have I defended hilary or said that she would be anything but bad for America. That doesn't automatically make everyone else good, does it?

26-Jul-16
Oh but you have, by continuing to attack the only option we have to her becoming POTUS and the only way to stop her from putting progressive liberal judges on the SCOTUS.

I agree that it's a crap hand we have to play but it's the hand we've been dealt.

26-Jul-16
WW,

Sadly, but correctly, you are right.

We have two choices. One really sucks, but the other one is unfathomably horrible and far worse than the option that merely really sucks.

26-Jul-16
That is so embarrassing to have NM always lumped in with the liberal democrats every election...

26-Jul-16
"by continuing to attack the only option we have"

Posting truth is an attack? Does that not smack of totalitarianism?

26-Jul-16
Solo,

I sent this video to my ex a few days ago asking for her opinion.

She's a physician who is widely respected as being a great diagnostician. She's also a conservative who despises Hillary.

Her take was simply that Hillary was just trying to make fun of what Hillary thought was a stupid question.

27-Jul-16
Expect the airwaves to be blanketed with anti-Trump commercials beginning late September, and continuing to the election.

July leads mean little to nothing.

27-Jul-16
Rhody,

That poll, (LA Times/USC) is also 'Likely Voters,' not just 'Registered Voters.'

Kevin,

Normally I'd agree. However, we've never seen anything like Trump before, nor have we seen a nominee get called a liar repetitively by the head of the FBI.

Then there's the WikiLeaks issue and Assange says there's a lot more to follow.

For 2016, at least, I'm inclined to think that none of the stuff we thought we knew about presidential elections matters.

27-Jul-16
"July leads mean little to nothing."

Beats the hell out of being way behind.

27-Jul-16
"For 2016, at least, I'm inclined to think that none of the stuff we thought we knew about presidential elections matters."

That has been true since trump entered the race - which was part of his original appeal to a certain rabble-rousing element.

Never before have we had two major candidates who were both reviled by over 50% of the voting public. That alone makes this election unique.

If "None of the above" were on the ballot, it would come in first.

27-Jul-16
"In our latest weekly White House Watch survey, Donald Trump has the backing of 78% of Republicans and a slight 38% to 35% lead among unaffiliated voters. Hillary Clinton earns 76% support among Democrats. The GOP nominee now picks up 16% of the Democratic vote, while 10% of Republicans like Clinton."

27-Jul-16
What Henry said...

Rush noted that Trump's tongue-in-cheek comment today WRT Russians and Hillary's missing emails took the wind out of what should have been the BIG story of the day...DNC night 2 and Bill. Hitting Hillary's lack of having any press conferences also scores well.

Politicians are having a hard time understanding what is happening. It is sort of like they are playing a chess game while Trump is whuppin' them playing checkers.

27-Jul-16
Unlike the typical republican nominee, trump is more like a democrat in that he is immune to revelations of moral, political, and legal shortcomings. His followers are willing to overlook them. That was obvious from the day he announced.

27-Jul-16
"Unlike the typical republican nominee, trump is more like a democrat in that he is immune to revelations of moral, political, and legal shortcomings. His followers are willing to overlook them. That was obvious from the day he announced. "

What's your point? we're here,Trumps the nominee and fighting Hillary.

27-Jul-16
This is the year of the outsider and Hillary Clinton is an insider.

27-Jul-16
Shuteye,

Precisely.

There's a Rage Against The Establishment going on across all political affiliations and who could possibly represent The Establishment better than The Witch From Hell?

02-Aug-16

HA/KS's Link
Clinton +4.4

1/3 of 1/3 of the electorate gave the GOP the only candidate who could possibly lose to clinton (I know "he won, shut up and bend over").

I still don't see how anyone could lose to clinton, but it looks more and more like it could happen.

02-Aug-16
Can she serve from Jail?

02-Aug-16
Shuteye, unfortunately, she will probably never pay for her crimes this side of eternity. Unless she repents and confesses, the punishment will be harsher than any of us can or want to imagine.

02-Aug-16
Henry wrote: "I still don't see how anyone could lose to clinton, but it looks more and more like it could happen."

It looks more and more that it is likely to happen, IMO.

02-Aug-16
"THAT is exactly what happens when you always choose the lesser of two evils instead of insisting on some GOOD."

Yup

02-Aug-16

02-Aug-16
Polls are just polls, but the current electoral map requires the republicans to put forth a very viable candidate to have much of a chance.

03-Aug-16
Boy Trump is doing well n the polls now. I'm sure glad he's never been a politician(sarcasm).

03-Aug-16
"Polls are just polls, but the current electoral map requires the republicans to put forth a very viable candidate to have much of a chance."

Recent polls are out showing Hillary and Trump essentially tied in Georgia and Utah. Bill Clinton is going to be campaigning in Utah for Hillary soon. When was the last time a Democrat Presidential campaign was in Utah during the General campaign?

If Trump loses either Georgia or Utah, it means he lost the Nation in an electoral vote landslide.

03-Aug-16
If Hillary is to be defeated, the Republicans need to put forth someone other than Trump to run ASAP. Trump virtually assures a Clinton presidency.

He's gone so far off the rails that any moron can see he's a madman.

03-Aug-16
USC/L.A. Times Daybreak tracking poll (T: 45.3% / H: 43.7%)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3455974/posts

03-Aug-16
Nice try slade. You know better. Poll is dated July 16

03-Aug-16

LINK's Link
Slades link. I see why he didn't embed it.

03-Aug-16
LINK, hahaha!

yeah, I believe that poll. Really, I DO!!!!!

03-Aug-16
"I see why he didn't embed it."

slade doesn't source most of his articles/polls, etc.

03-Aug-16
IMO the election boils down to this. There are more minorities in this country that will be voting for Clinton than there are angry white males voting for Trump.

03-Aug-16

Error Occurred While Processing Request The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Could not find the included template ThreadOwnerRemovedReplacetText.cfm.

Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (for example, template="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE, you must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator. Or, you can use per-application settings to specify mappings specific to this application by specifying a mappings struct to THIS.mappings in Application.cfc.
Using relative paths (for example, template="index.cfm" or template="../index.cfm") does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

The error occurred in D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm: line 1058
Called from D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm: line 476
Called from D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm: line 1
1056 : <h3>Blocked By Thread Owner</h3>
1057 : <P>#ParagraphFormat(Body)#</P>
1058 : <cfelseif (ThreadOwnerRemove)eq 1><cfinclude template="ThreadOwnerRemovedReplacetText.cfm">
1059 : 
1060 : <cfelse>

Resources:

Browser   claudebot
Remote Address   172.70.42.43
Referrer   http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?forum=1&threadid=455285&MESSAGES=46&FF=CMT
Date/Time   29-Mar-24 05:56 AM
Stack Trace
at cfthread2ecfm1423711020._factor13(D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm:1058) at cfthread2ecfm1423711020._factor14(D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm:476) at cfthread2ecfm1423711020.runPage(D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm:1)

coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag$NoSuchIncludeTemplateException: Could not find the included template ThreadOwnerRemovedReplacetText.cfm.
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.setTemplate(IncludeTag.java:349)
	at cfthread2ecfm1423711020._factor13(D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm:1058)
	at cfthread2ecfm1423711020._factor14(D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm:476)
	at cfthread2ecfm1423711020.runPage(D:\Bowsite\BOWSITE\tf\bgforums\thread.cfm:1)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:231)
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:416)
	at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
	at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:363)
	at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48)
	at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)
	at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:87)
	at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70)
	at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
	at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46)
	at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
	at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:53)
	at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:200)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)
	at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86)
	at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)
	at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94)
	at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101)
	at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106)
	at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
	at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286)
	at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543)
	at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:203)
	at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320)
	at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428)
	at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266)
	at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)