HA/KS 26-Jul-16
slade 26-Jul-16
bad karma 26-Jul-16
NvaGvUp 26-Jul-16
HA/KS 26-Jul-16
Owl 26-Jul-16
26-Jul-16

Jim Moore's Link
Some here might find this encouraging. I, however, think ole Ronnie is rolling in his grave.

"#NeverTrump Republicans plan to make waves by disavowing GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump in a speech Thursday at the Democratic National Convention.

Lifelong Republican Doug Elmets, a former Reagan administration speechwriter and domestic adviser, said Monday he sees Mr. Trump as a “petulant reality TV star.”

“I never anticipated supporting a Democrat, but Hillary Clinton is certainly the most prepared candidate probably in modern times to be president,” Mr. Elmets said in a video interview with The Sacramento Bee. “And given the alternative of a petulant reality TV star candidate in Donald Trump, the decision was very easy.”

Mr. Elmets has made no secret of his opposition to Mr. Trump — he denounced the billionaire businessman in a May 31 interview with CNN — but unlike other prominent #NeverTrumpers, he has taken his antagonism a step further by championing Mrs. Clinton. “I feel like I am using this opportunity to do what is best for this country,” he said."

26-Jul-16
I think he is a scumbag turncoat.

26-Jul-16
"...Hillary Clinton is certainly the most prepared candidate probably in modern times to be president,”

Not!

26-Jul-16
Mr. Elmets is a stooge. I see this anti-Trump sentiment almost pathological. Something is clearly deluding normally sane people to make some very irrational decisions.

26-Jul-16
DNC-Do Nothing Crowd

26-Jul-16
“petulant reality TV star.”

That may be true, but it does not make hilary a viable candidate.

With both candidates approval in the 30's and disapproval in the high 50's, both campaigns are using the same approach - telling people that their candidate is not as bad as the other one.

BTW, every election cycle there are a few people who boldly endorse the opposite party from their history. It seldom means anything except that they see a chance for their 15 seconds in the limelight.

26-Jul-16
I am not surprised, we see it here multiple times daily.

26-Jul-16
"...Hillary Clinton is certainly the most prepared candidate probably in modern times to be president,”

Of course she is. She's the Godmother of the racketeering Clinton Foundation Mafia @ Washington District Of Corruption. (Apologies to George Washington).

I abhor Trump however I will pull the lever for him come November against the Master Criminal from Arkansas ( or Illinois mayhap, from HELL). She is essentially a dyed in the wool carperbagger. The DYKE msy rut in Hell with her pet Huma.

26-Jul-16
There are many in this world who will sell their soul.... for what price would be the only matter... apparently this man got his price.

Just business I'm told.... if it's business, that's how it's done and you can't hold it against him.....

26-Jul-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

26-Jul-16
Your mother? Now I understand a lot more about you.

26-Jul-16
Weak.

26-Jul-16
There's always a few of these. Remember Democrats for Reagan? How about the Republicans for Obama in 2008?

You guys are into instant twitter outrage. "oh, no! Cat juggling!!!"

26-Jul-16
Who has EVER heard of Mr. Elmets and why, thirty years later, would anyone care?

How weak is the Dem effort for The Witch From Hell that they have to go back THIRTY YEARS into history to find a supposed Rep. guy who supports The Witch From Hell?

26-Jul-16
"How weak is the Dem effort"

I am increasingly convinced that she won't be on the ballot in November.

I am very concerned by the attitude that trump is beyond an honest discussion of his positions, statements, and actions.

We know that obama's attitude about police, the rule of law, and American exceptionalism is being increasingly expressed by a segment of our society.

I fear that trump's attitude that he is beyond criticism, does not have to answer to anyone, and will be able to do whatever he want once elected is being reflected in some who have been supporting him.

How do we benefit by replacing their despot with "ours?"

26-Jul-16
"New hero of the DNC?"

Maybe it's Trump. I just heard him say the federal minimum wage should be raised to $10.00 an hour.

• Sitka Gear