TD 03-Aug-16
slade 03-Aug-16
Bou'bound 03-Aug-16
gflight 03-Aug-16
Pat C. 03-Aug-16
TD 03-Aug-16
26-Jul-16
Oh, the agony!

Banned yet again by the Cruz hating slade for simply asking him a simple question.

Here's his most intelligent and articulate response:

"Keep lying & bloviating Nva, even the most casual CF observer knows you have the attention span and comprehension of of a self deluded bore, just an everyday dung fly. "

Class. Pure class!

26-Jul-16
Just as I thought, you have no problem using the thread owner tools on me, but,unlike you I do not throw a sissy fit and hope the other dung flies will be attracted. You being the narcissistic blowhard of the CF on the other hand, cries, whines and stomps his feet, what a pathetic petty small minded frail of a man you must be.

And for the record blowhard, I have answered your question and even presented you with a wager which being the coward you are you ignored, must be tough being such a sniveling weasel.

You had your chance coward, thy offer is off the table, you are not worth the effort.

26-Jul-16

slade's Link
Being you are such a weasel here is a link for all to see what a quisling you are, see the post dated July 18th in response to your consistent ignorant rantings.

27-Jul-16
No, not really... just got banned myself from his Cruz stalker thread after wrapping himself all up in what he thought was someone else's rope. Can't help himself. Check out the last psycho rant on that thread after he banned me....

You see, this one needs a safe space to engage in the photoshop memes, lies and dishonest BS. Has happened several times now, this is the second time I've been "banned". He can't handle rational factual debate. It has to devolve into some sewer spewing show. Call him on it and you get banned.

This is who you have trying to convince people to support Trump, vote for Trump. Photoshop memes, projectile insults and name calling, to scratch the surface. Rational discourse will be buried beneath the obsessive irrational crazies..... and then the a handful of the schoolyard groupies will giggle on the sidelines. Your grownups will be shouted down and buried under the BS.... if they don't stand up for what is right, common courtesy and respect.

This is exactly how and why this thing is going to blow up. Won't need trump to do it, his sycophants will, some will start exposing their real agendas. They have zero self control.... been proven and pointed out many times. It's going to be hard enough for many to hold their nose and vote. You have people like this who make it just that much harder. Way harder. With friends like this supporting the "cause" who need enemies.

Good luck to you Trump folks.... this is what and who you have representing you. This will be your face, things that people see, hear and remember forever, no matter how others try to make a rational case for deserving someones vote. You will drive away far more people than you think you can shame and deride into it.

27-Jul-16
Cruz was my first choice. Hillary Clinton is no choice. You figure out the rest. Like David Webb said on the radio the other day, if you don't vote for Trump you're helping put her in the White House and there's no running away from that logic.

27-Jul-16
The nervous breakdown continues.....

27-Jul-16
Gentlemen: It's an internet discussion forum, and just one grain of sand on an endless beach of political opinion forums.

Take a break...go fling some arrows..clean the garage..eat a burrito. Each of those will give you a better outcome than banging heads here on the CF.

27-Jul-16
KPC, that quote pretty much sums up a big problem with the rabid trump supporters (and at times trump himself.

27-Jul-16
Actually Henrey, there have been several incidents of when the Cruz supporters ask for proof of Ted's fallibilities and or lies. I have provided a couple documented episodes and there are always excuses.

27-Jul-16
So you jump on Cruz for his 2% off the mark, but are OK with trump and his 60%?

27-Jul-16
"I have provided a couple documented episodes and there are always excuses."

I provided an extreme number of documented episodes to the trumpettes and the same thing happened.

27-Jul-16
98% of statistics are made up on the spot...;^)

27-Jul-16
"Figures don't lie but liers can figure". You can quote me on that.

27-Jul-16
I started this thread not to beach about being tossed, but to laugh about it.

For a year now, slade has posted nothing but memes that lie about and/or post the most disgusting false garbage to disparage Ted Cruz or which cheer for Trump.

Almost never has he so much as posted even one sentence telling us why he hates Cruz so much, nor why he supports Trump.

A couple of weeks back he tossed me for daring to ask his reasoning on both Cruz and Trump.

For simply asking the questions, he tossed me from the thread.

Yesterday he did it again and for the exact same reason.

So, as noted above, I'm not complaining about him tossing me. Rather I'm lmao at him for his refusal to even attempt to engage in a discussion.

27-Jul-16
Nva, to me, that is the crux of the entire trump phenomenon - hilary is so bad that we cannot discuss trump's shortcomings.

If that is what we have come to as a nation, we have come to the end of America as we know it. Trump is just the next step in what obama hoped to do - fundamentally transform America.

27-Jul-16
Henry,

What's sad and more than a bit scary is that slade has yet to go after The Witch From Hell.

Ted Cruz, otoh, who left the field THREE MONTHS AGO, he's TOTALLY willing to go after.

The man has SERIOUS issues. SERIOUS!

27-Jul-16
KPC, that quote pretty much sums up a big problem with the rabid trump supporters (and at times trump himself. So if you've figured out that Cruz is gone and Trump is the nominee and you now support him, your RABID? OK then vote for the witch.

27-Jul-16
Pat C,

So what about a guy who apparently supports Trump, but incessantly spends all of his of his time here $h!tting on Cruz in the most vile way, even though Cruz exited the race THREE MONTHS AGO!

Now there's a person who is serious need of psychological intervention, if there ever was one.

28-Jul-16
Henry from another thread;

"HfW, yet on another thread you stated that it is important to stand up for your beliefs even if others call you names, etc. Interesting"

Henry from this thread;

"So you jump on Cruz for his 2% off the mark, but are OK with trump and his 60%?"

Henry,

Integrity is very important. Show me where I have ever said I am OK with Trump and his, whatever... You are an intelligent man, I will assume free from Alzheimer's? You know that I have been critical of Trump on several occasions.

If you want my position, cruz IMO would make a better president, both with policy and integrity. The problem is, he is much less electable than Trump. I think you know where I stand on Hillary.

gflight, I agree that the entrenched from both sides do not seem reasonable. In that regard, the CF appears to mirror the country right now.

28-Jul-16
Kle, I have debated since the start of this thread to respond directly. I must.

As I said before, I find it odd a person who has a pattern of wanting to restrict voices he disagrees with initiating threads like this one.

Having been on the receiving end of your attempt to squelch my voice early on, I started to observe a regular pattern with you. Be honest, how many times have you reported me to the mods? How many times have you discussed me with them? I am willing to bet you are one of the top users of the 'alert/editor' button. Yet you accuse me of trying to be the CF conscience. Laughable.

Slade's approach might be harsher than I could use, yet I do find many of his points spot on. Take your "war" with TSI for example. You attacked him, warned everyone about his guiding service and then on multiple times questioned why a Canadian should even be interested in our politics. I questioned at that time how smart you are. Canada's tourism and outfitter businesses are tied to the health of our economy, so it is natural for him to desire the person he thinks would be best for our economy. Just like Obama and other politicians expressed their view over the Brexit vote. (And don't get me started about your total lack of integrity stating I invited TSI on here to lie some more.)

Kyle, I concluded long time ago you are similar to a guy who was picked on during his formative years and has spent a lifetime trying to get over it. You post pictures of your beautiful home and trophy room, and it appears to say "look at me and how successful I am". Yet, inside you know that no matter how much "proof" of your success you put forward, those kids who picked on you years ago would still not want to be you.

Just get over these small things, live and let live. Different opinions are great, it gives the world flavor and makes it less boring.

28-Jul-16
"Kle, I have debated since the start of this thread to respond directly. I must."

Of course you must. The passive aggressive is too strong to deny....

First call a person names, psychoanalyze them using your own personal kaleidoscope.... then finish with some Polly Annish "can't we all just get along" philosophy lesson to enlighten us all..... after having the satisfaction of completing your personal attack.

Well done. As they likely say in some silly class on what and how to think.... textbook.....

28-Jul-16
Thanks TD, I guess I am your equal then.

28-Jul-16
Frank,

Who here appointed you as the CF's arbiter and Chief of the PC Police?

No one did. So you appointed and self-anointed yourself as the lone person to decide what is appropriate and what is not appropriate behavior.

You totally proved that after I finally banned a poster here who, on every post, repetitively lied and posted false data about an honorable man, yet when asked for his sources and data, openly refused to do so.

So I tossed him because in my value system, lying and smearing an honorable man is disgusting behavior.

Then you, the CF's self-anointed arbiter of what's right and what's wrong, immediately started a tread telling the a-hole he was welcome.

That told me all I needed to know about you.

I believe there's right and there's wrong and there's nothing in-between, while you clearly believe that liars should be encouraged to lie about and disparage people without any need to prove their assertations.

I'll stay with my values, Frank. I want nothing to do with yours.

29-Jul-16
Kyle,

Who appointed you god?

You did not answer my question as to how many times you reported me. That is one of your favorite tactics, point out when people do not answer your question, but you are king of doing the same.

On every post he did not repeatedly lie. He sees the world much different than you do Kyle. Everyone who disagrees with you is called a liar. Like I pointed out before, TSI had great reports from people who dealt with him face to face.

Re-read what slade posted, he is spot on about you.

Your values Kyle include calling a black person guilty before the facts are in. If that is in your Cowboy Ethics book, you bet you can keep them!

29-Jul-16
Frank,

You're not going to rewrite history here. TSI had a habit of making things up, and then asserting them as fact. A number of folks called him on it. And when he was held accountable, he'd simply proclaim it was true, even though in many cases, a 2 minute websearch would show the claim to be untrue.

That is NOT "seeing the world much differently" than someone else. And a supposedly smart guy would know that.

In other words, you, sir, are making stuff up to suit your agenda.

29-Jul-16
Yeah, not going to rehash this one. TSI repeatedly made claims even after he was shown beyond a shadow of a doubt they were not true. He is a liar, and I was one of those who called him out on it early. Having a different viewpoint is quite a different thing than just blasting out ridiculous claims every time you post that you know aren't true.

30-Jul-16
Guys,

TSI answered this to my satisfaction, and he was cautioned from me about it. You can find support for anything you want on the web. The sites he used were questionable, but I do not believe he made statements on EVERY post, as alleged, that he knew were false when he wrote them.

He also told you he was not good at connecting the links because all he accessed the web by was his phone.

This is Kyle's statement from above:

"I finally banned a poster here who, on every post, repetitively lied and posted false data about an honorable man..."

He did not lie on every post, and some of what many claimed here proved to be false about Ted. I provided and cited sources, which were just ignored for convenience. And his assessment of Ted as honorable, is just that, his assessment only. There are many others who disagree, some being close colleagues who have better knowledge than any of us.

bk, we seem to be getting along a little better, so let's try and keep it that way. What some see and accuse me off as wanting to be the PC voice, is my asking for consistency. If TSI did not lie on EVERY post, Kyle just lied or sees things differently. Which is it?

Like I said earlier, I too had my concerns with TSI and bothered to check some things out. Clients speak highly of him, tells me something about his character and ethics that should be part of anyone's judgment process of TSI. Kyle conveniently, IMO, ignores such information that goes against his much too often, IMO again, too quick and not fully complete assessment of others. He is then the first to whine when a grenade is thrown back at him.

If he is a moderator, I am shocked. I have to question if that has anything to do with his being a paying sponsor here. People can be banned for being argumentative, well, Kyle has repeatedly opened threads with the sole purpose of attacking someone else. That includes me. Seems pretty argumentative?

30-Jul-16
Wait a minute!! Kyle banned someone from Bowsite? If I remember correctly, I accused him of using his influence as a sponsor to ban certain members a couple years ago and he emphatically denied it. Now he admits on this thread that he did ban someone.

I'm confused Kyle, which is it?? You told me that "only the moderators could ban members" Are you a moderator now?

30-Jul-16
Only a moderator can ban a poster and has two levels; one to simply remove a single post (or posts) or two to block that poster's ability to post on that particular thread.

Kyle is definitely not a moderator and Slade removed his posts, (don't know if he removed his ability to post completely (blocked him) or not) he didn't ban him.

I think the terms are being improperly conflated.

30-Jul-16
bluegrass,

As I think more about this, I believe Kyle MIGHT have meant banned him from his threads???

But this does bring up another question about Kyle's supposedly superior ethics. On what page of Cowboy Ethics does it say making fun of someone you may believe is mentally ill is within ethical guidelines? More and more I am glad I grew up in the city:) That type of behavior would have gotten you a free knuckle sandwich, and at least a few other guys applauding the person kicking the crap out of you. And we wore a belt with our pants all of the way up.

I guess sticking up for people I think this is being done to is just part of my upbringing.

30-Jul-16
Frank, no, if you assert it as fact, the excuse that you are looking it up on your phone doesn't hold water. It's fairly simple to say "It would not surprise me to find...." when you're speculating or something like that. It's not complicated. If you weren't there to see it with your own eyes, have a credible source to back your claims.

Did he lie on every post? I doubt that's accurate, some were not substantive. It's probably more accurate to say he did lie on the vast majority of his substantive posts, or post speculation as fact. Nobody keeps an accurate count, and if one's at 90%, I think roundoff error is fine.

31-Jul-16
bk, a round-off error is fine? Come on, that is not holding folks to the same standard. That is what I have tried to point out.

I asked Kyle a legitimate question on this thread. How many times has he reported me to the editors? I would also like to know the last time. He has not answered. How many would jump on me for not answering direct questions, yet their lack of presence here is no surprise. That is what I mean by consistency.

Did TSI learn and improve, I think so. There is no reason to ban him further.

I am betting my question to Kyle goes unanswered by him. He is in a tough spot. He must answer truthfully or the mods will know otherwise. And I bet answering truthfully would reveal exactly what many of us accuse him of.

I will continue to ask that question every time Kyle accuses another of not answering his questions. Well maybe not every time, but at least 90% of the time:)

Thanks again for the civility.

31-Jul-16
People who persistently answer a question with another question is a self consumed weakness, not that they believe in the other person's innate wisdom but because they want to evade a straight answer, or even to violently challenge the premises or right of the questioner to ask the question. This is to say they have devised in their own limited minds the trap that ensnares their own shortcomings, hoping the answer can be attributed to their knowledge for all to see.

We played this elementary physiological game of the dim witted my first year at Princeton. The professor would look down their noses at anyone who would conjure up the cognitive question of another as their own purpose to answer the original questions, known and heaped upon us as "empty thought."

The well read here whom it appears to be dwindling by the minute should employ themselves as actors in "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead."

The Socratic and maieutic methods used will clarify that understanding because we all know that whatever Rocky writes is hardly understood.

Could it be because you CAN'T understand?

The Rock

31-Jul-16
There for all to see. My ending and affirmation with a question on display.

Understand? You answer and you can't win no matter how you fillet it. ;-)

The Rock

31-Jul-16
Loved it Rock!

Hey, are you talking about me? ;)

And should that have been 'psychological' game?

31-Jul-16
HFW,

"Hey, are you talking about me? ;)"

One of the few here that I consider their print and thought worth reading.

My confirmation of purposeful writing style remains intact that even when totally understood one must continue to ask, just to make sure. Some call it a weakness in the text. Others still may it blow a fuse. ;-)

The Rock

31-Jul-16
Thanks Rocky. I have always thought you an ethical man because of the almost business transaction we conducted. People here should try and get to know each other a little more.

31-Jul-16
Personally, I'm glad josh has finally gotten off continually asking me who I voted for in the primary as if it was significant or important.

Sometimes, it is better to ignore comments made about oneself than to get into pettiness between virtual friends.

I often feel embarrassed by participants of these threads as often I have established a good virtual friendship with them. Sometimes, I feel that it is better to ignore some comments made to/about me and let it pass. Too often comments made in writing here have been taken out of context or wrongly understood.

I remember when I the supervisor of an organ transplant lab and had one of my techs leave for a new job, I put a Frank 'n Ernest cartoon in a card and gave it to the next most senior tech (who was black)noting her new status, she took it wrong and almost quit on me. Once we chatted, she understood my sense of humor and where I was coming from. That was a life lesson about communication...

Having been participating here since the beginning, I would say that most of us would really enjoy hanging out around a campfire and find that there is more in common than not.

The virtual world should not be taken too seriously...especially among friends.

Play nice, people!

03-Aug-16
LOL!

Banned from ANOTHER Slade thread.... because I pointed out in a Ryan speech where they CLAIMED he said he was going to "win back Republican voters with a message of globalism, open borders and political correctness." he never said anything even close. Didn't sound right at all... I asked for a source and was directed to a site.... where he had cut and pasted it in entirety....and the writer completely editorialized what never actually happened. Then banned from the thread. How..... impotent.....

Ryan never said anything of the sort. I searched and can find nothing even close. Things he actually said? "If Republicans retain control in the House, Ryan said the agenda will focus on six main points: reducing poverty, strengthening national security, eliminating regulations, reducing the size of government, replacing Obamacare and reforming the tax code."

Good grief. Not only are we supposed to lie. We are supposed to eliminate any questioning of the lie as well.

We are turning into nothing better than the leftist liberals themselves, spewing lies and pretending they are truth, pure Baghdad Bob propaganda..... PZE would be proud....

I thought the right stood for something. I was mistaken.

03-Aug-16
No , it would be thy petty obsessed stalking. I would thank you for the months of free rent, but you have taken it to a level of creepiness.

Feel free to "Keep spreading your form of fanatical love" on your own threads.... I beg of you, seek counseling for thy insufferable butt-hurt loss and memeophobia.

For the record, I never claimed Ryan said anything of the sort.

I know, I know, ly'n is one of the attractions from thy charlatan which you love to emulate, but you should really seek help, it is such a "vile" flawed characteristic.

I will keep praying for the darkness which has consumed thy thoughts.

03-Aug-16
come on children play nice.

03-Aug-16
"I thought the right stood for something. I was mistaken."

Slade is not the "right" and only one person having a meltdown.

Trump is also not the "right". The foaming mouthers are in a category all by themselves....

03-Aug-16
It is what it is get over it for Crist sake.

03-Aug-16
My "stalking" post that you banned me for was "do you have a link to where he said that?"

"because I pointed out in a Ryan speech where they CLAIMED he said...." And are you "they" who said that? I never said you did. I said you cut and pasted it in entirety. The dishonest author did though, where nothing of the sort was said.

If you can't handle even that level of debate, you know, facts, honesty and truth.... well.... sorry....

• Sitka Gear