NvaGvUp 28-Jul-16
Woods Walker 28-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 28-Jul-16
Dave G. 29-Jul-16
TD 29-Jul-16
Iktomi 29-Jul-16
27-Jul-16

spike78's Link
Just read this wow what a shame. There goes my hopes and dreams lol.

27-Jul-16
Hmmm, seems I have more in common with Ivanka than I imagined. :^)

27-Jul-16
Spike, note the source. Now, do an internet check. Notice that this is the only source claiming this. I call bullshit. I smell a big fat commie rat, probably planted by some Hillary weevils.

27-Jul-16
It's a complete spam site. Note all the links to:

See 30 of the ugliest women

See 10 crazy nightcrawlers

Etc.

They take you to a site where you click on one item per page, page after page..gives them millions of "hits" so they can make $ off advertising. They'll say anything to get you to look at the pages.

27-Jul-16
I think I read on rottentaters.com(home the of the world famous tatermeter) that she was born Ivan.

Lots of interesting facts about spoiled spuds there.

You should check it out.

27-Jul-16
Does it really matter?

Seriously, aren't there a million more important things that need dealt with besides postulating on whether the girl is straight or not?

27-Jul-16
Who cares?

27-Jul-16
Kyle, we agree!

27-Jul-16
haha. now that's funny. She was a man named Ivan who had a sex change and now she is a lesbian! You would have to wonder why bother with the surgery......

27-Jul-16
She was a man named Ivan who had a sex change and now she is a lesbian! You would have to wonder why bother with the surgery......

No lie... big ol boy who worked for me a couple years ago. Married to a real nice gal for 20+ yrs. Decides he is a lesbian, gets the full on operation, whacked the willy, boob job, blond wig and make up, etc. Changes name from Tim to Tammy, remains married to the wife.... Ugliest damn woman thing you ever laid eyes on... SMH

27-Jul-16
Mike B. Did I say I really cared either way if she is or not? I read it and passed it on. If it's true then she is one hot lesbian and if their is a video I want to see it!

27-Jul-16
Nowadays being queer is not a shame, it is a plus.....in either major party. To be queer is to be cool.

This world is upside down.

28-Jul-16
If I was a woman , I would be a lesbian also ! If you were a woman would you prefer penis ?

28-Jul-16
The Trump family is about as 'public' as any family could possibly be.

What idiot could possibly believe the Trump family could have a son named Ivan who became a 'girl' named Ivanka without it becoming a public sensation the very second it happened?

I love you guys, but sometimes, some of you guys make my head want to explode.

28-Jul-16
We were talking in at work the other day and I was asked how I view lesbianism. Apparently "In HD" is not the appropriate answer.

28-Jul-16
Kyle,

You have a mic planted in my office. ;-)

The Rock

28-Jul-16
I love you too Kyle, but GD sometimes you are one ignorant MFer.

;-}

28-Jul-16
Joey,

Ignorant about what?

28-Jul-16
It was a joke man. Rottentaters.com? Spoiled spudes?

Come on man, "What idiot could possibly believe the Trump family could have a son named Ivan who became a 'girl' named Ivanka without it becoming a public sensation the very second it happened?"

IT WAS A JOKE. SOME HUMOR. NO IDIOT WOULD BELIEVE IT! THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS.

28-Jul-16
Joey.,

OK,

But when someone accuses me of being, "one ignorant MFer," it's hard not to take extreme offense to that, nor to take it as a joke.

28-Jul-16
Good one Bowbender!

28-Jul-16

29-Jul-16
Well that explains those ears. :^)

29-Jul-16
She certainly SEEMS happy.....

29-Jul-16
Hey, they say that Hillary has a liking for the taste of carpet...

• Sitka Gear