PSEBow 31-Jul-16
Jerry 31-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 31-Jul-16
Anony Mouse 31-Jul-16
'Ike' (Phone) 31-Jul-16
Iktomi 31-Jul-16
Woods Walker 01-Aug-16
27-Jul-16
Watching some of the Dem Convention.... a good deal of the tv coverage shown is basically professional Dem infomercials. Not what is going on at the convention itself at all. Many times when they cut back to the convention someone else is speaking or some other activity going on, so it's not what is being shown on their big screens either.

I watched some of the GOP event as well, I don't recall that happening?

Also a good deal of the audience audio seems muted. I see speakers looking like they are waiting for applause to die down, but i don't hear any applause?

This whole event has a very strange feel to it. They called trumps speech "dark".... this event is depressing to the point of despair!

27-Jul-16
I watched a few minutes of Bernie's speech. I'll sum it up. Their message is that everything material will be free and the only trade off is that we won't be.

27-Jul-16

27-Jul-16
Hillary wants people in distress and poverty....its the most effectivewy to rule....keep them begging for handouts and convincethem shes their salvation.Give a man a fish you feed him for a day,dont teach him to fish and he will come begging tomorrow and thankyou!Teach him to fish and give him his idependance and dignity for ever.Trump offers the education to be free,hillary is offering the fish!

27-Jul-16
Hee hee hee....

Tweet:

Shannon Bream ?@ShannonBream 37m37 minutes ago

Crowd chanting "USA! USA!" Delegate in front of me stands up and yells, "Stop that! That's a Trump chant!" #DNCinPHL 911 retweets 675 likes

Marie von Astra ?@marievonastra

@ShannonBream @jimgeraghty The Inconsistent Party. They want to jail Trump (pretend treason) but hate America (pretty much actual Treason).

Retweet

6:07 PM - 27 Jul 2016 1 retweet 18 likes

28-Jul-16

Shuteye's Link
Yesterday on Craig's list the DNC was trying to get 700 actors to come to the convention. They would be required to clap and cheer when instructed and hold up signs. The ad has been taken down now. They have too many empty seats and are embarrassed.

28-Jul-16
The reason you don't see any American flags at the DNC convention is because they burned them all.

28-Jul-16
Giuliani: Uniformed Police Officers Not Allowed on Democratic Convention Floor by JEFF POOR28 Jul 20161,930

Thursday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” in an appearance from the site of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani called the convention “the most anti-police” and “the most anti-law enforcement” he had ever seen.

However, he also said that according to “high-ranking police officers” in Philadelphia, uniformed law enforcement was not allowed on the floor of the convention.

“This is the most anti-police, anti-law enforcement convention I’ve ever seen in my whole life. There was not a uniformed police officer allowed on the convention floor. I was told that by four high-ranking police officers, two of whom I’ve known for a very long time. And then I walked the floor for very long time and I couldn’t find a single officer. Go look at your footage. You find me a uniform. Hillary Clinton didn’t want uniformed police officers on the convention floor.”

28-Jul-16

28-Jul-16
Watching tonight. Saw Pelosi and it looked like she wanted to cry! I cant blame her! What a joke their convention is!

Watched a Rep from Ohio talk about Rosa Parks like the democrats were in her corner. She must be rolling in her grave!

28-Jul-16
Man, you don't know chit about Rosa Parks!

28-Jul-16
So what night is josh giving his "Reasons To Hate Trump Speech"?

30-Jul-16
Clinton Campaign Confiscates American Flags And Throws Them On The Floor…

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reporter Jason Cato posted a photo from inside Clinton’s Saturday rally in Pittsburgh and showed a pile of “confiscated” American flags in a heap on the floor.

First, Democrats fail to even put them up at their convention until people noticed and started remarking on it. Then they took them off the city buildings in Philadelphia, since they apparently didn’t bring any.

Now this.

Someone really needs to teach the Clinton campaign a little respect for the flag.

31-Jul-16
They have no respect for anyone or anything. Power over others is the only motivation they know.

31-Jul-16

PSEBow's Link
1). Flags were not banned, the photo clearly shows plenty in the audience. Maybe instead of nit picking a non issue, you stick to important things like Trump policy (of which he has none) 2) flags and chants of 'USA' were heard every night of the dnc 3) the GOP does not own patriotism, case in point: you nominated Trump

31-Jul-16
The people with the flags are probably Bernie supporters.

31-Jul-16
Yeah... embarrassedby the lack of flags noted even by the media, Democraic agents were dispersed throughout the city to confiscate flags from city hall and ones that had yet to be burned by Bernie's supporters.

Once the media spotlight was off, they were just more trash and detritus.

31-Jul-16

31-Jul-16
You're right, the flags weren't banned, they just didn't show up until people took notice...Dumbasses!

31-Jul-16

Iktomi's embedded Photo
Iktomi's embedded Photo
As of this moment, I cannot in good conscience cast a vote for either Trump or Clinton. To do so would go against everything I believe in.

I am not of the Christian faith, rather I have a different religious practice and faith, but I have always admired the pearls of wisdom that came from C.S. Lewis.

01-Aug-16
So you don't believe in the Constitution as it's written? Because when Hellary gets in she'll shred it like coleslaw.

She believes that the Constitution is a "living, breathing document", which means ties right in with the line from "Predator".

And guess which God-given birthright she'll take from us first?

• Sitka Gear