'Ike' (Phone) 27-Jul-16
Hunting5555 28-Jul-16
ar troy 28-Jul-16
fulldraw LT 28-Jul-16
Shuteye 28-Jul-16
27-Jul-16

CAS_HNTR's embedded Photo
CAS_HNTR's embedded Photo
Broke down and took the plunge on a cc weapon.......ended up with a Glock 43. ......MAN, its a nice little gun!

If you are looking, give it some consideration.

27-Jul-16
Those are sweet...

28-Jul-16
Personally haven't shot one yet, but every member of my family is going to own one of those in the next year!!!

I'm thinking Christmas!!

Sitting here with my 19 on my side now. Have to go to St. Louis today!!!! Wanted more than my Shield will hold!! Sometimes function needs to override comfort!

28-Jul-16

Straight —» Arrow's Link
I have been shooting hardened steel targets lately.....MUCH better than shooting paper. You know immediately if you are hitting what you are shooting at...

Buy a few of these....get a good draw stroke down to muscle memory, and get a shot timer....

Nothing feels better than shooting a string of double taps on a full magazine worth of targets. Try to get to where you change targets every double tap and no change in rate of fire.

Just spray paint the gong before shooting and you can see all of your impacts.

https://shootingtargets7.com/store/gongs/1-2/6-ar500-gong-2.html

28-Jul-16
Love to a few of those SA, but these days it takes a fairly well off man to be able to shoot that much!

28-Jul-16
Love mine for edc. Upgraded with Talon grip wrap, trigger kit from Glock Triggers, Ameriglo night sights and Pearce +1 mag extensions.

28-Jul-16
A steel worker friend of mine made me two swinging targets. They are made from boiler plate. He took some steel rod and bent it so I can drive it in the ground and two nice size targets hang down. They are attached with steel rod that loops over the hanging rod. I spray paint the steel plates and do a black dot in the middle of each plate. They make a nice sound when hit and swing back and forth. You can easily see where you hit and I keep a couple cans of Krylon handy to touch them up.

The friend that made the targets for me died with lung cancer and I miss him. He could weld anything and never charged me anything. He was also a rigger and put two safes in my place with a backhoe and rigged everything that my wife could move her huge safe right to where she wanted it bolted to the floor.

• Sitka Gear