Stalker 28-Jul-16
sundowner 28-Jul-16
Hunting5555 28-Jul-16
bad karma 28-Jul-16
Rocky 28-Jul-16
BrianO 28-Jul-16
27-Jul-16
Oh, dear.

PZ will NOT be able to handle Krauthammer's total destruction of his "Treason' thread!

If they were, as The Witch From Hell has claimed, private and totally unrelated to anything that had to do with national security and her job as Secretary of State, there would have been ZERO there that would have ANYTHING to do with our national security!

Well done, Mr. Krauthammer!

27-Jul-16
Yoga lessons for sure!

27-Jul-16
I listened to Charles tonight too and I agree with him. They are still trying their best to protect Hillary. Who in the world could issue 30,000 personal emails. If she actually did send out that many she should have been fired for doing personal things while on duty.

27-Jul-16
Anyone ever consider that the reason she used a private server for the emails is that maybe she didn't want them to be observable via the Freedom of Information Act?

27-Jul-16
Jim,

That's Exactly why she used a private server,

27-Jul-16
Hel boy, he is a quadriplegic and breaths trough a hole in his neck. What the heck is wrong with you?

28-Jul-16
Bwana X2!

28-Jul-16
"What the heck is wrong with you?"

Helf-he-knows.

28-Jul-16
"Hel boy, he is a quadriplegic and breaths trough a hole in his neck. What the heck is wrong with you? "

All be dang, I didn't know that!!! I've seen him on the news several times and I knew there was something that didn't look quite right.......

I had also noticed he talked in short spurts, but it never dawned on me why.......

28-Jul-16
Class. Pure class!

Quote from Kyle, from another thread. I think he was talking about the title of this thread, right?

28-Jul-16
Diving accident, I believe, when he was a young man. Still managed to work as a practicing psychiatrist and political commentator. On my list of smart guys I'd like to have an intellectual dinner with.

28-Jul-16
JTV,

...he is one very intelligent thoughtful individual although I do not always agree with him.

The Rock

28-Jul-16

BrianO's Link
PZ won't like this either. Courtesy of Dick Morris

• Sitka Gear