Shuteye 27-Jul-16
Shuteye 28-Jul-16
Woods Walker 28-Jul-16
Woods Walker 28-Jul-16
Dave G. 29-Jul-16
Bluetick 29-Jul-16
27-Jul-16

Shuteye's Link
If you are squeamish, do not watch the video. It is the most gruesome I have seen. I can't imagine it will stay on line very long. These are part of the JV team Obama talks about.

28-Jul-16
I read where the French are bringing back the guillotine. They say they have had it with terrorist and will start executing the ones they catch.

28-Jul-16
I hope they use a blade coated with hog lard, and demonstrate the application of it just before they behead the bastard.

28-Jul-16
And Hellary wants to INCREASE Muslim immigration here by FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PERCENT!!!!

Think about THAT when you enable her to get elected!!!

29-Jul-16
I watched 3 executions while working in Saudi Arabia...2 beheadings (Pakistanis convicted of raping a Sri Lankan woman) and one shooting (Filipino convicted of murder)

It may sound strange, but witnessing first-hand the beheadings of known criminals, while even more graphic than Shuteye's video, didn't bother me nearly as much as the video of the beheading of an individual guilty of what may be nothing more than a difference in ideologies.

And this may seem even more strange, but the execution by a rifle bullet to the back of the head bugged me way more than the beheadings.

Wouldn't care to see any more...either chopping or shooting.

29-Jul-16
"Dim drums throbbing in the hills half heard. Where only on a nameless throne, a crownless prince has stirred. Risen from a doubtful seat, a half attainted stall, the last knight of Europe takes weapons from the wall."

• Sitka Gear