Anony Mouse 07-Nov-16
Anony Mouse 15-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 20-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 27-Feb-17
arrowwood 04-Mar-17
arrowwood 04-Mar-17
Mike in CT 04-Mar-17
02-Aug-16
There's no doubt that Obama will have it set up for Illegals to be able to vote, by November. No one will try and stop him. Time will tell.

02-Aug-16
Kind of a funny thing my terminally ill dad told me. Lost him to cancer in July 2004. He was pretty long in the tooth by then (89) and didn't want to fight the inevitable. We learned a little gallows humor about it and he was a good sport about us teasing him about things past, present and future.

Anyway, my Dad was a lifelong Democrat but probably more conservative than any two of us here. I joked with him one day (paraphrasing a bit) "Gee Dad, just think after you're gone, at least you can still vote." he told me "son, that'll be fine, just don't let me vote for John Kerry."

02-Aug-16
Jim, at times like that humor is important. My dad also was a FDR democrat who never changed his registration, but changed how he voted.

Sometimes I am glad he is not here to see what is happening to the nation he defended at great risk to his life.

02-Aug-16
The GOP and conservitives need to grow some nads and enforce our voting laws.

02-Aug-16
"Enforce"?? How?? The rule of law is dead in this country as evidenced most recently by James Comey and Hellary.

Do you actually believe that any part of the government is going to enforce anything that's not politically expedient?

Just wait until Hellary stacks the SCOTUS with her judges and they erase the 2A. Now THOSE will be laws that they will enforce!

02-Aug-16
Laws passed by elected representatives have been routinely nullified by judicial activism.

Irony: the DNC demanded strict identification from delegates at their convention, but celebrate any reasonable use for voting.

Maybe not ironic,but the final nails...

02-Aug-16
The dem primaries were suspected of being rigged,(some would say proven) I would expect the same in the general.

02-Aug-16
There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud. However, I expect Herr Trump to allege so when he is roundly defeated in November. If he mounts a putsch I will gladly join in on mowing down the traitorous dogs in the street.

02-Aug-16
fRAUd, that rhetoric is perfect, fits the stereotype to a tee

if your girl did the same, I would likely hunker down and wait it out.... to each his own

)may want to go ahead and up your dose though, jus sayn(

02-Aug-16

FraDiavolo's Link
http://www.mediaite.com/online/roger-stone-says-there-will-be-a-bloodbath-if-election-is-stolen-from-trump/

I may even have to buy a "modern sporting rifle" (LOL). Normally I wouldn't touch one.

02-Aug-16
"The dem primaries were suspected of being rigged,(some would say proven) I would expect the same in the general."

Suspected?

Finally after all these years I have come to realize how justice could have indeed been served at the O.J. Simpson Trial.

The Rock

02-Aug-16
ok fraud, whatever you say best buddy....

02-Aug-16
Mediaite? Glad to see we are getting information from a well known news source.

02-Aug-16
Yeah, I never heard of them, either. But Donald is already talking about rigged primaries and elections. You know he can't stand to lose, and lose he will. Big time.

02-Aug-16
Undercover video exposes eye-popping ease of voter fraud 'If I don't have a license, how do you guys know I am who I say I am?'

An explosive undercover video shows just how startlingly simple it is for anyone to commit voter fraud in Michigan – even when the voter provides no I.D. and falsely assumes the identity of a well-known columnist.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/08/okeefe.jpg James O'Keefe

James O’Keefe

The undercover footage was released Tuesday by Project Veritas founder and pioneering investigative reporter James O’Keefe.

In the video, O’Keefe visits a polling location in Michigan and requests a ballot for Detroit Free Press columnist Brian Dickerson.

At the location, workers request O’Keefe’s name, address and driver’s license.

“Oh, you do need a license?” O’Keefe asks. “I don’t actually have my wallet with me. I lost it over the weekend hunting. My license fell out of my pocket.”

He adds, “I didn’t know I needed an I.D.”

“You do,” says the poll worker, who asks, “What’s your address?”

O’Keefe obviously provides an incorrect address, and the poll worker is puzzled because O’Keefe says he lives on “Marietta” rather than “Henrietta.”

The female poll worker calls Birmingham, Michigan, city clerk Laura Pierce for instructions on what to do about a voter with no I.D.

The worker tells O’Keefe: “So you have to fill out the front, and do the back. And then you can vote.”

“Do I need to get an I.D.?” he asks.

“No, vote,” she says, instructing him to simply sign an affidavit on the back “saying you are who you say you are.”

O’Keefe asks her: “If I don’t have a license, how do you guys know I am who I say I am?”

(unembedable video at link--jack)

He then tells poll worker he is Detroit Free Press columnist Brian Dickerson.

She appears skeptical as she asks, “You’re not, you’re Brian Dickerson?”

The worker explains, “So, if you come in and vote as Brian Dickerson, and another Brian Dickerson comes in, they can’t vote.”

Still doubtful, she asks, “Are you his son?”

“No, no, it’s Brian,” O’Keefe insists.

After he leaves the polling place, O’Keefe expresses his disbelief: “She kinda knew who Brian was, and she didn’t care. So that was interesting.”

In his next stop, O’Keefe drops by the office of city clerk Laura Pierce, and he shows Pierce the footage of the polling location offering him a ballot for Brian Dickerson.

“You told her to vote, and this is the guy,” O’Keefe tells Pierce, pointing to the real Brian Dickerson. “I’m not that person.”

“Right, you aren’t,” she says. “And she knows you are not that person.”

As O’Keefe continues to explain, Pierce interrupts: “Excuse me, why are you recording this?”

She continues, “It’s election law. If you do not have a driver’s license with you, you can turn over the affidavit and complete the affidavit.”

Pierce claims the incident wasn’t a case of voter fraud because “you did not get to the computer yet.”

The state’s system works, she insists, adding, “I’m doing what I’m told.”

Michigan election law states:

Voters without picture ID: Michigan election law anticipates that not all voters will have picture ID. Voters who do not have acceptable picture ID or forgot to bring acceptable picture ID to the polls can vote like any other voter by signing an affidavit.

As WND reported, during the 2012 election, Project Veritas conducted a series of investigations in more than a dozen states “demonstrating the ease with which election fraud can be committed and legitimate voters can be disenfranchised.”

A video sting by O’Keefe, first reported by WND, prompted the resignation of Democrat campaign staffer Patrick Moran, the son of Rep. Jim Moran son, and a criminal investigation by the Arlington County Police Department in Northern Virginia, near Washington, D.C. Prosecutors decided not to press charges.

The Moran video:

Patrick Moran, who is also the nephew of Virginia Democratic Party Chairman Brian Moran, Jim Moran’s brother, is seen on video suggesting that the undercover Project Veritas reporter create fake utility bills to serve as voter ID so he can cast ballots in the names of registered voters. Moran warns there will be “a lot of voter protection” at the polling places to enforce the state’s identification laws.

WND also reported when O’Keefe’s team captured on video a regional director of the voter mobilization group launched by Barack Obama, Organizing for America, helping an undercover reporter vote for the president in two states. The director was fired after the video was reported.

Project Veritas effort in Texas, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut showed Obama campaign workers, including Organizing for America Regional Field Director Stephanie Caballero, helping people who declare they want to commit election fraud. The investigation was inspired by a column by WND columnist Chuck Norris.

Caballero was fired shortly after the Project Veritas video was released.

In April 2012, a Project Veritas investigator was offered the ballot of Attorney General Eric Holder at a polling place.

02-Aug-16
America’s Electronic Voting Machines Are Scarily Easy Targets

This week, GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump openly speculated that this election would be “rigged.” Last month, Russia decided to take an active role in our election. There’s no basis for questioning the results of a vote that’s still months away. But the interference and aspersions do merit a fresh look at the woeful state of our outdated, insecure electronic voting machines.

We’ve previously discussed the sad state of electronic voting machines in America, but it’s worth a closer look as we approach election day itself, and within the context of increased cyber-hostilities between the US and Russia. Besides, by now states have had plenty of warning since a damning report by the Brennan Center for Justice about our voting machine vulnerabilities came out last September. Surely matters must have improved since then.

Well, not exactly. In fact, not really at all. Rise of the Machines

Most people remember the vote-counting debacle of the 2000 election, the dangling chads that resulted in the Supreme Court breaking a Bush-Gore deadlock. What people may not remember is the resulting Help America Vote Act (HAVA), passed in 2002, which among other objectives worked to phase out the use of the punchcard voting systems that had caused millions of ballots to be tossed.

In many cases, those dated machines were replaced with electronic voting systems. The intentions were pure. The consequences were a technological train wreck.

“People weren’t thinking about voting system security or all the additional challenges that come with electronic voting systems,” says the Brennan Center’s Lawrence Norden. “Moving to electronic voting systems solved a lot of problems, but created a lot of new ones.”

The list of those problems is what you’d expect from any computer or, more specifically, any computer that’s a decade or older. Most of these machines are running Windows XP, for which Microsoft hasn’t released a security patch since April 2014. Though there’s no evidence of direct voting machine interference to date, researchers have demonstrated that many of them are susceptible to malware or, equally if not more alarming, a well-timed denial of service attack.

“When people think that people think about doing something major to impact our election results at the voting machine, they think they’d try to switch results,” says Norden, referring to potential software tampering. “But you can do a lot less than that and do a lot of damage… If you have machines not working, or working slowly, that could create lots of problems too, preventing people from voting at all.”

The extent of vulnerability isn’t just hypothetical; late last summer, Virginia decertified thousands of insecure WinVote machines. As one security researcher described it, “anyone within a half mile could have modified every vote, undetected” without “any technical expertise.” The vendor had gone out of business years prior.

The WinVote systems are an extreme case, but not an isolated one. Other voting machine models have potentially vulnerable wireless components; Virginia’s just the only one where a test proved how bad the situation was.

The worst part about the current state of voting machines is that they don’t even require outside interference to undo an election. “They’re all computers. They run on tens of thousands of lines of code,” says Norden. “It’s impossible to have a perfectly secure, perfectly reliable computer.”

That’s true, but in fairness, most computers aren’t quite this imperfect, either.

continued at link

02-Aug-16
Right. But now you have to find people who actually do this. And moreover, do it in such numbers as to influence elections. And ya know what? Ya can't.

02-Aug-16
A trunk-full of "found" ballots won an election for a Democrat Senator...

02-Aug-16
OMG Fra....you've obviously never been to Chicago for an election.

02-Aug-16
"Mediaite? Glad to see we are getting information from a well known news source."

I won't defend a thing that snake Roger Stone says, but as for Mediaite, it has been around for years and years, and it's not a news site so much as it is a site that comments on the news, usually with a video clip of whatever news is being commented on. Pretty cool site, actually, I've been visiting it periodically for years, see links to it all the time.

02-Aug-16
Yes, all kinds of cheating by the Democrats. Watch for it. Or, in the alternative, the Republican's have nominated a dangerous imbecile who bad mouths war veterans, women, handicapped and everyone else, all while crying about his sacrifices while living in Manhattan shacked up with his 5th model wife (I admit, she is hot). Reasonable people don't vote for dip sticks, even if he is a TV star. Voter fraud won't play a role in this election. There is no need for it. And no, I don't like Hillary. But no sane person votes for Trump.

Do any of you guys care about keeping public lands for hunting or clean water and air for trout fishing? Which candidate supports that? It's the democrats and moderate republicans last I checked. Why would a bowhunter vote republican?

02-Aug-16
Let's see, you show ID at the....Airport, Bank, Doctors (Mine!), some businesses when using a CC, to get into the Whitehouse, Capital....Shall I go on?!?

The Voter ID law that gets shot down every time is a joke, much like the borders...We're screwed!

03-Aug-16
"The US Constitution stated in Amendment XV, which was ratified by the states in 1870: "Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

I don't see anything about needing ID? Now if the Supere Court determines there is a problem with fraud and interprets it as necessary that's one thing. But I am not aware of any evidence of fraud being a significant issue. I think one of the posters above made the point about his dad being a Democrat who was more conservative than most Republicans. I see a lot of that these days.

03-Aug-16
Billery won't need any fraud to take this election home ... she will win in one if not the biggest landslides in history.

03-Aug-16

PSEBow's Link
Don't make laws protecting transgenders because hey make up such a small percentage of the population.

Change voting laws because there were 31 proven cases of voter fraud in almost a billion votes cast.

Seems reasonable.

03-Aug-16
I'll drop wanting ID to be required to vote when they drop ID being required to exercise my other rights.

03-Aug-16

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
Russia probably knows a hell of a lot more than any of us....

03-Aug-16
Frankly I'm still chuckling over the irony of the most fraudulent poster in Bowsite history weighing in on any thread with the word "fraud" in it......

Proving that the bar can always get set lower one post at a time.....

03-Aug-16
I have came to the point that any one that commits voter fraud should taken in to the streets and shot in public. Im sorry but that where im at!

03-Aug-16
Spike, the statistics you posted above are mostly false. You can easily check it by going to the websites where states post vote tallies.

The part about some PA precincts voting 100% obama is apparently correct, but the rest false.

04-Aug-16
Spike, I have no doubt that the dems will do whatever they can to steal the election, but posting things that are untrue does not help. That is why I posted what I did so you could do the research.

04-Aug-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
We should also adopt their border policies.

04-Aug-16

FraDiavolo's Link
The President on "rigged elections":

"I don't even really know where to start. Of course the elections will not be rigged. What does that mean?" Mr. Obama said.

He added that it's crazy that Trump is suggesting there's a conspiracy theory being propagated across the country, including in places like Texas, which is largely controlled by Republicans.

"That's ridiculous. That doesn't make any sense and I don't think anybody takes that seriously," Mr. Obama said. "My suggestion would be you know, go out there and try to win the election. If Mr. Trump is up 10 or 15 points on Election Day and ends up losing, then maybe he can raise some questions. That doesn't seem to be the case at the moment."

04-Aug-16
Trump whined on rigged elections in the primary.

One trick pony.....

04-Aug-16
frauD

an untrained eye would just see a $#!T sandwich, but that post is whats known as a double royale all the way classic soy special

too unique for an imposter to create, truly one-of-a-kind

04-Aug-16
itshot --

"Are you on drugs?" Or is that sentence supposed to mean something?

You don't get how ridiculous it is to claim fraud before an election?

05-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link

05-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
It happens...and has happened.

05-Aug-16
Consider how often your computer doesn't do what you intend for it to do - and how difficult it is to protect from malicious intent.

06-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Henry...my biggest computer problem is typing errors using HTML. Have yet to have a virus,attack or any problems because I practice safe computing.

DNC, Hillary and government programmers OTOH have a record of sloppiness and being error prone. That's why they have been so easily attacked. Their world view tends to make them blind from reality.

Pat, owner of the Bowsite, has a stellar reputation when it comes to computer security. I'm sure he takes that little extra effort to protect his employers.

07-Aug-16
Super-Lawyer Behind Challenging Election Laws Works For DNC, Is General Counsel To Hillary’s Campaign, And Is Funded By Soros

But no ulterior motives there, right?

PHOENIX — After a lopsided string of court victories knocking down state voting restrictions, Democratic super-lawyer Marc E. Elias was literally flying high last week in his pursuit of other Republican­-initiated voting laws he says hurt his party’s most loyal constituencies.

First up was the battleground of Ohio, where Elias told a federal appeals court that the state had unlawfully cut a few days of early voting disproportionately used by African Americans.

Less than 24 hours later, the lawyer whose firm counts Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee among its clients was in a federal courtroom 1,600 miles away. He charged that Arizona’s new law regarding the handling of absentee ballots was an unconstitutional effort to discourage Latino and Native American voters as well as those who assist them.

Keep reading…

Seems like there is no problem finding IDs to purchase alcoholic beverages and cigarettes.

07-Aug-16
Until all voting is in person on election day with paper ballots, elections are ripe to be stolen in a number of ways.

08-Aug-16

Not on the list is the purchase of alcohol and cigarettes.

States should just add voting to their requirements of having photo ID and a liberal judge would find it harder to invalidate photo ID requirements. Imagine how many people would take advantage of getting their photo ID if they were prohibited from getting beer and cigarettes without one?!!

Henry...agree with paper ballots, but a certain Senator (D)was elected in a close election when ballots were conveniently found in a trunk of a car.

Note to self: make extra Christmas shopping funds by advertising the empty space in my trunk to the DNC. ;o)

Hmmmm...wonder if hired,I'd need to show ID like the convention requirement.

08-Aug-16

10-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link

10-Aug-16
"systems certified by the EAC are not connected to the Internet."

"The idea of a national hack of some sort is almost ridiculous because there is no national system,"

"CBS News learned that only 60 percent of states routinely conduct audits post-election by checking paper trails. But not all states even have paper records, like in some parts of swing states Virginia and Pennsylvania, which experts say could be devastating."

15-Aug-16

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
No fraud before the election? Sure....that's why we have these at every polling place..

15-Aug-16
New Clinton Effort Tries to Tap the Power of ‘Dreamers’–AP

Illegals being used to woo hispanic voters--how appropriate for the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

Hillary's new motto: American citizens come second...or third...or, maybe never matter.

15-Aug-16
I truly believe that Obama will make it where ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, will be able to vote, by November, to help hillary, over the top. No one will stop him. Time will tell.

15-Aug-16
Bent, I have no doubt he would if he could, but it is probably not going to happen. Many are already voting in places where they are issued a driver's license and can register to vote because they have a license (when they get the license).

15-Aug-16
I hope your right HA/KS. He has pretty much done what he wants.

15-Aug-16
Even if he said he was doing it he has no way to force local jurisdictions to do it on this short of notice.

17-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
"...Here’s the recipe now:

(1) Publish a poll contrived to suggest the result you are going to bring about.

(2) Manipulate the machines to bring about precisely your desired outcome..."

17-Aug-16

idacurt's embedded Photo
idacurt's embedded Photo

17-Aug-16
Mouse, does trump know that he can also commission a poll?

17-Aug-16
Henry...commissioning a poll is worthless except for PR value and considering the media environment, probably worthless.

Most of the polls that are cited are poorly constructed by political scientists who have little knowledge of mathematics and statistics.

As I have mentioned in the past, the wife of a friend got her Ph.D. in statistics, specializing in the actual science of polling. She has stated numerous times that the vast majority of polls cited by media and pundits are created to provide an expected result. Even a well constructed poll merely is a reflection of a specific population at a specific point in time.

(I believe that I provided some references and background last election cycle. Unfortunately, I do not have immediate access to that material...but will make sure I email it to you if I come across it.)

Polls may provide useful data, but considering the obvious media bias openly promoted today, I have doubts as to their true validity. This election is much different than any we have seen in our lifetimes considering the negative views that both Clinton and Trump have with the general population. The pundits, politicians and polls have shown just how reliable they are in their constant predictions about Trump.

(!!!)

17-Aug-16
That is why if trump wants to win, he needs his own polls to know what is really going on.

The fact that most of the polls we see are biased does not keep him from commissioning an honest one so he learns what he is really up against.

If the purpose of the current polls is to keep people from voting for trump because they think he has already lost, he needs an honest poll that he can use to tell the true story.

All of this is assuming that he really wants to win.

Sometimes he reminds me of a dog chasing a car. Chasing it it fun, but catching it is not.

18-Aug-16
I came in from outside, the other evening, and got in on the tail end of, what was supposedly, three states, that are doing away with a photo ID to be able to vote. This isn't good. Wish i would have been able to get the whole story, behind this. Did anyone else see the whole story?

18-Aug-16
Bent, leftist courts have been throwing out photo ID requirements right and left as fast as they can.

Funny how you have to have a photo ID to attend a clinton rally, but not to vote for her. Wait, maybe that is why so few show up to hear her speak - they don't have an ID.

In fact, anyone who would vote for her has no ID.

18-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
15th Amendment Does Not Protect The Right Of Illegal Immigrants To Vote

by Natalia Castro:

The 15th Amendment says that “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.” The purpose was simple. After the Civil War, freed slaves were being denied the right to vote, even though they were citizens.

That’s where it begins and ends. If you’re an American citizen — the key question — you get to have control over the government which you elect. You get to vote.

But, if you’re an alien living in the country illegally, you do not get to have control over the government not meant to serve you — and certainly not with the right to vote. The 15th Amendment was never intended to be extended to non-citizens.

Yet while dozens of states require proof of residence with a photo identification in order to vote, far fewer have proof of citizenship laws in place. President Barack Obama is working to make it fewer, under the dubious premise that proof of citizenship abridges 15th Amendment rights — all making it easier than ever for voter fraud by illegal immigrants to take place.

When Kansas, Georgia, and Alabama requested that the National Election Assistance Commission change its registration to include a proof of citizenship for federal election as the states require for those using state forms, the commission refused. Leading to a lawsuit led by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, Kobach v. United States Election Assistance Commission.

Rather than leaving the issue to the courts, the federal government got immediately involved. The Obama administration immediately backed the Election Assistance Commission and the Justice departments encouraged federal courts to grant preliminary injunctions for anti-proof of citizenship organizations.

As states such as Arizona, Texas, and California experience high illegal immigrant populations, lax voter ID laws requesting only easily attainable forms of photo ID have no safe guard in preventing voter fraud.

While the Supreme Court refused to take up this case last year, California Democrats were able to pass two devastating laws. The first, AP15:061, whcih automatically registers all eligible California citizens to vote upon receiving a driver’s license at the Department of Motor Vehicles. The second, AB60:524, gives illegal immigrants the ability to go to any DMV and receive a valid license. Effectively registering 605,000 undocumented immigrants and changing the entirety of the state’s electorate. All the while, these liberal regimes claim laws like the Kansas statute somehow disenfranchise voters.

Now, as the specter of voter fraud looms over the impending election in November, state control over the electoral process is very much in question.

As highlighted by Rick Hasen, a University of California law professor, in his election law blog there is an inherent problem between having a “state form” which conflicts with the demands of the “federal form” when registering. He notes “This is a very big deal. Kobach had the potential to shift more power away from the federal government in administering elections toward the states. This is a huge win for those who want to see a greater federal role and uniformity in elections.”

However, this “greater federal role and uniformity in elections” neglects states’ constitutional right to control their electoral process.

As New York Times columnist R. Doug Lewis explains “The genius of American democracy is its bottom-up approach to making elections work for its citizens. The voters in Louisiana love their top two candidate’s system. Oregon’s voters love their vote by mail. Texas voters love early in-person voting. Some states love electronic voting, and other states love paper ballots. The point is that the voters of each state seem to prefer the method of voting that they are used to, which was designed by and for their citizens.”

Indeed. But in Democrats’ attempt to generate uniformity in the electoral system, illegal immigrants are being allowed and even encouraged to vote in large numbers, a direct violation of the constitutional ownership of government by the citizens of the nation.

19-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link

20-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link

20-Aug-16
From article:

"... As I explained nearly four years ago, the actual amount of voter fraud is not only unknown, but in all likelihood is vastly larger than even the most skeptical would guess. We don’t even know what the murder rates are in our major cities and we actually have people out there investigating killings on a 24/7 basis. Pretty much nobody is investigating voter fraud and there is plenty of incentive to engage in it..."

21-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link

29-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
30-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
WTF...the same government that has a DOJ that prosecutes based upon elite status or not...

07-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link
And no IDs will be needed...

07-Sep-16

slade's Link
U.S. Spends Another $10 Mil to Register New Immigrant Voters...

07-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Slight tangent...selling citizenship: birth tourism.

12-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Vote early...vote often.

13-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link
And what would happen if Illary (or Trump) drops out...

16-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Illary Clinton: the only accomplishments she has ever had deals in the arena of stolen elections. Article describes how she "boned" Bernie in stealing the NV caucuses.

Need we expect less when it comes to the Presidential election?

17-Sep-16
The democrats will use every trick in the books to beat Trump.

18-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link

20-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link

21-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Coming to Hillary's aid...her BBF Soros...

21-Sep-16
Soros, another one that can't keel over fast enough...

22-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link

22-Sep-16
The Left Putting American Lives In Danger In Quest To Gain Political Power

Email shows federal immigration bosses pushing to swear in as many new citizens as possible ‘due to election’

They are letting people with criminal convictions slip through the cracks in their haste to skew the election.

(continued at link)

23-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link

25-Sep-16
Voting in person only, and only on election day - on paper ballots.

Anything else will have a high incidence of fraud in the current climate of immorality and win at any cost (even voting for our crook because their crook is even worse).

29-Sep-16
More Dead People Voting, This Time In Virgina…

As always, voting Democrat…

RICHMOND, Va. — The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, Virginia, which is roughly 130 miles from Washington, D.C., although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

Keep reading…

Cascade Mall Shooting Suspect Arcan Cetin Voted In Three Past Elections, Despite Not Being Citizen

They have NO provision in law to check someone’s citizenship. They operate on the honor system? How insane is this? How many others with less notoriety are voting?

Via King 5:

The Cascade Mall shooting suspect, Arcan Cetin, may face an additional investigation related to his voting record and citizenship status.

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

Cetin, who immigrated to the United States from Turkey as a child, is considered a permanent resident or green card holder. While a permanent resident can apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time, sources tell KING his status had not changed from green card holder to U.S. citizen.

Keep reading…

30-Sep-16
A world war II vet died in 2014. He just registered to vote in Virginia.

30-Sep-16
BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Christian Times Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

ballotx

It is important to note that the above replica coincides with a ballot that a Franklin County voter would cast at the polling place on Election Day, meaning the Clinton campaign’s likely goal was to slip the fake ballot boxes in with the real ballot boxes when they went to official election judges on November 8th.

Ohio, a perennial swing state in the presidential election, has been a challenge for Clinton and her Democrat counterparts in 2016. Many national Democrat groups have pulled funding from the state entirely, in order to redirect it to places in which they are doing better.

Clinton herself has spent less time in Ohio, and spent less money, in recent weeks as it has appeared that Trump will carry the crucial state.

With this find, however, it now appears that Clinton and the Democrat Party planned on stealing the state on Election Day, making any campaigning there now a waste of time.

This story is still developing, and CTN will bring you more when we have it.

30-Sep-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Continuing registration of dead voters...

01-Oct-16
Yet all the media report it isn't happening. There is at least one senator that is in office due to voter fraud.

01-Oct-16
That "Christian Times Newspaper" link is a total hoax. Ballots were purportedly found in a warehouse; picture (badly photoshopped) shows a truck.

01-Oct-16
Yes, a brief google search reveals that the only websites talking about "Franklin County Ohio election officials" and "tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots" are the hoax website and Snopes.

No Ohio news outlets or any local g.o.p. have anything to say about it???? Gosh, I wonder why.

01-Oct-16
Found one:

http://nbc4i.com/2016/10/01/franklin-co-board-of-elections-launches-investigation/

"The Franklin County Board of Elections says that a preliminary investigation shows that the article is fake, and the photo portrayed as the worker standing with the ballot boxes was lifted from a 2015 article in the Birmingham Post, an English newspaper, and altered slightly, with some of the ballot boxes repositioned and resized, and some of the labels blurred out."

01-Oct-16
Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia

Just yesterday we wrote about an FBI investigation into potential voter fraud in the critical swing state of Virginia after it was revealed that 19 dead people had recently been re-registered to vote (see "FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia"). While the Washington Post caught wind of the investigation, it was not known who was behind the operation...until now.

Meet, Andrew Spieles, a student at James Madison University, and apparently "Lead Organizer" for HarrisonburgVOTES. According to the Daily News-Record, Spieles confessed to re-registering 19 deceased Virginians to vote in the 2016 election cycle.

While this should come as a surprise to precisely 0 people, Spieles just happens to be Democrat who, accorded to a deleted FaceBook post, apparently recently ran for Caucus Chair of the Virginia Young Democrats.

It's too bad really, sounds like Spieles had all the right "special talents" required to be very successful politician...he just forgot the most important first rule: "Don't get caught."

The 19 applications of deceased citizens were submitted by Spieles through an organization called HarrisonburgVOTES. According to the organization's "About Us" page, HarrisonburgVOTES is a "non-partisan" voter registration organization in Harrisonburg, VA and the surrounding areas.

As the HarrisonburgVOTES webpage points out, the sole goal of the organization is to raise the number of registered voters in Harrisonburg to 25,000...though it's unclear what percentage of that goal was intended to be filled by dead voters.

The sole goal of HarrisonburgVOTES is to increase the number of registered voters in Harrisonburg and the surrounding areas to increase and encourage civic engagement. Harrisonburg has the lowest percentage of voting age population (VAP) registered to vote among Virginia localities. Very roughly, about 17,000 people are registered to vote and about 18,000 are voting age and not registered. The goal of HarrisonburgVOTES will be to overcome these issues and raise the number of registered voters to 25,000. HarrisonburgVOTES was founded by Joseph Fitzgerald who, "shockingly", is also a prominent democrat in Harrisonburg. Fitzgerald is currently Chairman of the Sixth Congressional District Democratic Committee in Virginia and the former Mayor of Harrisonburg.

04-Oct-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Related, but it seems that the state of Virginia has problems with issuing IDs. Of course, since photo IDs are a "no-no" when it comes to important things like voting, they must be easy to obtain for non-political uses.

05-Oct-16
More and more stories are being seen about actual voter fraud and intent to commit. One thing in common is that the vast majority is connected to the Democrat Party and an obvious attempt to win this election for Hillary by hook or crook.

Several more instances of intentional voter fraud seen in media today in multiple states. Little effort to prosecute.

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

The Republican Party does not seem to have any plans or intent to deal with this before the election. Example, with CA issuing standard drivers licenses to illegals and the encouragement from Obama and his party to vote, no voter ID or means to check if a vote is valid, it can be considered that CA's electoral votes are already in the Clinton tally. Why isn't the party dealing with this and in other states where fraudulent voting is encouraged and done?

Trump is fighting Hillary, the Democrats, the media and the Department of (In)Justice and would have to win by huge margins to actually win.

After this election, all future elections will just be for show with results predetermined.

06-Oct-16
"There are plenty of felons voting, among other intelligibles."

The link says nothing about felons voting.

It does say that Philly doesn't revoke felons voter registration... probably because felons are allowed to vote, after their sentence is served, like most states.

06-Oct-16

TD's Link
Michelle..... spot on as always.

CO Secretary of State's office has identified over 12,000 non-citizens registered to vote. 2010 near 5000 voted.

Every one of those LEGAL CITIZEN votes were "disenfranchised" or completely nullified by an illegal vote, no matter who the illegal voted for. Yet the leftist whining is about the application of rules to prevent that, to see that ALL legal votes count. Literally favoring an illegal vote and ignoring the fact that the person who played by the rules and has the legal right to vote.... their vote is taken away from them. Liberal leftists think that's ok, those legal voters have "privileges".....

Good grief..... sad to see the cloaked arguments to essentially nullify others LEGAL votes, mostly because of WHO they think will benefit from it.

06-Oct-16
More instances of voter fraud being reported every day...and all seem to be linked to one party. Hmmmm

And that party is abetted by liberal judges.

SCOUNDRELS: The Non-Citizen Vote Fraud Disaster

Several weeks after a court ordered Ohio to stop cleaning its voter rolls from dead voters, likely raising the specter of voter fraud in the key battleground state, a new report reveals how Virginia and Pennsylvania — two other critical states — have seen hundreds of cases of non-citizens voting. That raises the question: Is the foundation of our democratic republic and national sovereignty no longer secure?

Earlier this week, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), headed by former Justice Department Attorney J. Christian Adams, released a pair of damning reports showing how the voting rolls in parts of Virginia and Pennsylvania are compromised with ineligible voters and that some of those voters have actually cast ballots in recent elections. What is more disquieting about this analysis is that it covered only a handful of counties via public record requests made through the National Voter Registration Act. Thanks to stonewalling from local election officials, a story Conservative Review first broke, PILF could not obtain comprehensive data on these two battleground states, which makes it all the more likely the number of registered voters who are non-citizens or otherwise ineligible to vote is much higher. Read more »

06-Oct-16
Indiana Voter Registration Fraud Investigation Expands To 57 Counties…

An isolated incident, no doubt. Voter registration group was started by Democratic strategist.

Via RTV6:

The investigation of voter registration fraud in Indiana expanded Thursday from nine counties to a total of 57.

Indiana State Police began looking into voter fraud in Hendricks and Marion Counties in August 2016.

Detectives say a group by the name of Indiana Voter Registration Project turned in forged voter registration applications.

They say the group was altering already registered voter’s information, changing the voter’s address to an address not associated with the voter and without the voter’s knowledge.

On October 4, Allen, Delaware, Hamilton, Hancock, Johnson, Lake and Madison Counties were added to the voter fraud investigation.

As part of the investigation, the business offices of Indiana Voter Registration Project in the 2400 block of N. Meridian were raided.

07-Oct-16
Every illegal vote is stealing a legal vote from an honest citizen. Don't give me this "disenfranchised" BS. Those who did as they were supposed to by the rules are the ones who's vote was stolen. Not the other way around.

Would a TBVIECian PLEASE come on here and tell me again that this is how it should be, let as many illegal votes happen as necessary? And say it with some degree of personal integrity on the line?

07-Oct-16
What is up with all this conspiracy?

You will get a 50/50 vote with Hilliary squeaking it out and you guys will be able to blame those who didn't vote for orange boy. Besides if Democrats don't win there will be rioting in the streets. Obey your masters.

and we laugh at N. Korea and Russia elections......

10-Oct-16
Will illegal foreign voters steal the election? By Michelle Malkin • October 5, 2016 07:37 AM Will illegal foreign voters steal the election? by Michelle Malkin

“It could all come down to Colorado.” That’s the latest conventional wisdom from presidential poll watchers. But it may not be legal American citizens in my adopted home state who choose the next commander in chief.

Instead, it could very well be foreign noncitizens voting illegally in the Rocky Mountains — and in other crucial swing states — who seal our country’s fate. Former Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler identified nearly 5,000 noncitizens in Colorado who voted in the 2010 general election. Gessler’s office uncovered upwards of 12,000 noncitizens registered to vote. Liberal groups who oppose stronger election system protections attacked him for trying to verify citizenship status — because God forbid public officials sworn to uphold the rule of law actually do anything to enhance the integrity of our election system!

Compounding the problem: The militant immigration expansionist group Mi Familia Vota, connected with the Service Employees International Union, has ramped up its efforts in swing states to facilitate naturalization and registration of Latino voters who will promote the open-borders agenda at the polls. Another rare defender of American sovereignty, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, fought in court for his state’s right to require citizenship documents from people who register to vote at motor vehicle offices. Last month, a federal appeals court struck down the Kansas law despite the U.S. Constitution’s conferral of responsibility for determining who may vote to states.

In a scene straight out of “Alice in Wonderland,” Kobach faced a contempt hearing for battling against those who hold contempt for truly free and fair elections. He was forced to sign an agreement with the ACLU allowing more than 18,000 motor-voter registrants to cast ballots this November while litigation continues.

Last year, undercover investigative journalist James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas team blew the whistle on North Carolina political operatives who encouraged people to vote even if they were noncitizens. Like Kobach, O’Keefe endures attacks on his efforts to ensure clean elections by grievance-mongers screaming about phony voter “disenfranchisement.” Never mind that a nonpartisan study in 2014 from Old Dominion University concluded “that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of noncitizens voted in 2010.”

Put on your shocked faces: These illegal noncitizen voters overwhelmingly supported Democrats. And their votes were enough to tilt the presidential election results in North Carolina to President Obama, along with handing over “Democratic victories in congressional races including a critical 2008 Senate race (Al Franken’s victory in Minnesota) that delivered for Democrats a 60-vote filibuster-proof majority in the Senate.”

The ACLU and other left-wing groups sabotaging voter integrity laws see no voter fraud, hear no voter fraud and speak no voter fraud. Thanks to their efforts, voter ID laws have been tossed in Texas, Wisconsin and North Carolina. Committed to flooding the voting rolls with every last potential Democrat constituent, their operational motto is: No unqualified voter left behind.

But J. Christian Adams, a former Justice Department election lawyer in the Voting Rights Section, has exposed the systemic assault on the election process at every level by activist groups funded by liberal billionaire George Soros, including:

–Blocking citizenship verification.

–Automatic voter registration of welfare recipients without local verification checks.

–Massive foreign language ballot expansion.

–Obstruction of efforts to include state qualification instructions on voter registration forms. This past week, the Public Interest Law Foundation uncovered thousands of foreign aliens registered to vote in swing states Virginia and Pennsylvania thanks to the federal Motor Voter law. It’s the tip of the iceberg because the studies include just a small sample of counties.

Oh, Virginia voters, you’ll be thrilled to know that your top election officials are now trying to cover up the true extent of the scandal. PILF noted that the commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections issued a written guidance to local election officials instructing them “not to respond to our requests for records pertaining to non-citizen voters.” In Pennsylvania, election officials are so apathetic and incompetent that even when aliens begged to get off the voter rolls because they had never registered to vote in the first place, they were ignored. Catherine Engelbrecht of election integrity activist group True the Vote is right: “Just voting isn’t enough.”

Keeping this republic depends on the vigilance of citizens committed to an almost impossible task these days: Making American elections American again.

13-Oct-16

13-Oct-16

21-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Oct-16

Need anymore proof????

31-Oct-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Non-Citizen Can Register To Vote In Arizona; Officials, Law Enforcement Investigating

01-Nov-16
MARRERO, Louisiana – A Louisiana official is now under investigation after authorities seized a private voting machine in his office.

01-Nov-16
That's how they win. By cheating.

01-Nov-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Hillary must win by any means necessary...RICO

02-Nov-16

Anony Mouse's Link
By any means necessary...corruption.

02-Nov-16

slade's Link
Florida GOP Prepares Lawsuit Against Alleged Voter Fraud in Democratic County

03-Nov-16

Anony Mouse's Link
Funny how voter fraud always seems to be linked to the democrats...

04-Nov-16
Is this legal?

Not sure whether promoting this is wise, considering that I don’t think Apple will pull this app even if it is illegal. And why give shitstains any ideas.

~Anti-Trump vote trading app offered by Apple~ Any knowledgable people out ther that knows whether this is cut and dry illegal or not? Apple Offers Anti-Trump App Allowing Voters To Trade Votes

At a time rife with speculation that the presidential vote on Tuesday may be rigged or tampered, we find it troubling – not to mention illegal – that Tim Cook has allowed the Apple store to distribute an app called #NeverTrump created by Trimian, whose mission statement is “Red or Blue, we must all unite to defeat Trump this election. Let’s ensure Hillary wins in swing states, and make sure third-party votes count.”

The app allows potential voters to trade votes, boosting Hillary’s support in swing or battleground states, while 3rd party candidates get more (meaningless) support in blue states.

Vote Trading, also known as vote swapping or vote pairing, is the practice of voting for or against another person’s bill, position on a more general issue, or favored candidate in exchange for the other person’s vote for or against a position, proposal, or candidate that one supports.

As the App explains:

We match Hillary voters in blue states with third-party voters in swing states to help them trade votes. Hillary gets more swing votes and third-party candidates get their votes counted.

Find vote trading matches and get comfortable, before agreeing to the trade Optionally connect with Facebook or LinkedIn to increase confidence in the trade. Group Chat across members helps coordinate, evangelize and match Help others channel their frusration positively. Spread the word and help save America

This app is offered for free to use “for any Democrat, Republican, Independent, Libertarian, Green Party or anyone against Donald Trump for this 2016 US Presidential Election. Whether you are for Hillary Clinton, Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, let’s agree on one thing: Never Trump.”

!snip!

NeverTrump sites nod in approval.

05-Nov-16
Came across this little nugget of history today that Democrat voter fraud is and has always been part of the party's means of winning elections.

Charles Shibell

From Shibell's biography:

"...Shibell was supported in his reelection bid by a loosely organized federation of outlaw Cowboys, mostly Southerners, who strongly opposed Wyatt Earp and the Republicans generally. A cowboy in that time and region was generally regarded as an outlaw. Legitimate cowmen were referred to as cattle herders or ranchers.[13]:194

Elections were held on November 2, and it was expected that Democrat Shibell would be defeated by Republican Bob Paul, who Wyatt had supported during the campaign. Shibell won the election by a 58-vote margin.[14]

On November 19, Bob Paul filed suit and accused Shibell of ballot-stuffing in the San Simon precinct, since the precinct delivered a 103 to 1 vote for Shibell in a precinct that contained only about 10 eligible voters.[15] The trial was transferred to Tucson's district court and began in January 17. On January 20, 1881, the Arizona Star reported, “There has been some big cheating somewhere, and by some persons. It was clear that there had been reckless counting at Tombstone, fraud at San Simon and a careless election board at Tres Alamos.”[14] A recount was held and this time Paul had 402 votes and Shibell had 354. Sixty-two were kept from a closer examination.

James Johnson later testified for Bud Paul in the election hearing and said that the ballots had been left in the care of Democrat Phin Clanton.[16] Meanwhile, a week after the election on November 9, 1880, Earp resigned.[17] The position of undersheriff was now open, and Shibell immediately selected Democrat Johnny Behan to serve as Tombstone area undersheriff.[18]

In February 1881, the San Simon results were thrown out by the election commissioners,[15] but Shibell filed an appeal. He was finally removed from office in April and replaced by Bob Paul.[19]..."

05-Nov-16
Hans Von Spakovsky: ‘We Know for a Fact There Are Non-Citizens Registered and Voting All Over the Country’

Hans von Spakovsky, manager of the Election Law Reform Initiative and senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation, joined SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Friday’s Breitbart News Daily to discuss voter fraud concerns in the 2016 election.

“The biggest fear I have right now is that people who aren’t U.S. citizens are going to illegally vote in the election,” said von Spakovsky, who has experience working at the Justice Department on election issues. “We know for a fact, from all kinds of different reports we’ve had and cases, that there are non-citizens registered and voting all over the country.”

“You probably saw, within the last couple of weeks, a report out of Virginia that showed that there were more than a thousand non-citizens in just eight counties. There’s another 125 counties in the state,” he observed. “And Virginia, as you know, has been considered a purple state. Nobody knows which way it would go.”

Marlow agreed, citing current polling data that shows a tightening race in Virginia and many other states, making it quite possible that voter fraud could affect the five or six electoral votes that decide the 2016 race.

“For those who think, well, it can’t be that big of a problem – look, two years ago, three professors – actually from Virginia’s universities – did a study based on congressional survey data, and they estimated that in the 2008 election, when Obama was elected for the first time, they estimated that 6.4 percent of the non-citizens who are in the U.S. illegally voted in that election. 6.4 percent! That was enough, they pointed out, to potentially have swung North Carolina, which Obama won by a very small margin, only 14,000 votes,” von Spakovsky said.

Marlow highlighted an October article by von Spakovsky, colorfully entitled “When Zombies, Aliens, and Felons Steal Our Votes,” and noted that another voter fraud expert, J. Christian Adams, raised similar concerns on Thursday’s Breitbart News Daily.

Marlow noted that the “zombie vote” also trends toward the Democrats.

“For those who think we’re exaggerating, look: just, I think, two months ago, a CBS station down in Los Angeles did something very simple, that you’re sitting there going, ‘Why don’t the election officials do this?’ They compared voter registration lists with the Social Security Administration’s master index,” von Spakovsky explained. “This is their index of people who have died. And they found almost 300 voters who’ve been dead for years, and have been voting in multiple elections. The election officials don’t really have any excuse for why they haven’t taken those people off. But people know those folks are on the rolls, and they take advantage of it.”

“Some of this is ‘random voters take advantage’ stuff,” he said. “There was a guy recently who was convicted of voting in three different states in the same election – North Carolina, Tennessee, and another state. That’s just one guy taking advantage of the looseness of our voter rules.”

“But anybody who thinks there aren’t organized efforts, just take a look at that undercover video that Project Veritas released, where you had two Democratic campaign consultants saying, ‘Oh, yeah, we’ve been committing fraud in prior elections. We’re going to do it again in this election.’ And how do they do it? They organize groups of people and either bus them or send them in private cars into states to vote where they’re, of course, not supposed to be voting. How are they going to do that? They use the names on the voter registration list of people who have died, who’ve moved away, and false names fraudulently registered,” von Spakovsky continued.

He said the media are well aware of the real danger of voter fraud, “and that’s why they’re constantly trying to minimize it.”

“They constantly print these claims by opponents of election integrity without doing simple checking,” he complained. “I’ll give you an example of what I mean: I actually got a piece out today, about the fact that the President and others keep saying, ‘Oh, you’ve got a greater chance of being hit by lightning than of being a victim of voter fraud.’ Well, it turns out the National Weather Service, they actually keep statistics on people who have been struck by lightning in each state, so I got an article out today comparing the numbers in a couple of states – and, of course, there has been a lot more voter fraud that has occurred than what the National Weather Service says have been lightning strikes on individuals in those states.”

Von Spakovsky said the rigging of the 2016 Democratic primary against Bernie Sanders was evidence of how comfortable the Democrat Party has become with election fraud.

“I’ll give you another quick example of that, that nobody knows about because the media didn’t publicize it. Listen, there are four people in Indiana who were convicted in a court of law of ballot petition fraud. What was the ballot petition fraud? They forged the signatures that got Barack Obama qualified for the Democratic primary in Indiana in May of 2008,” he revealed. “They forged so many signatures that if this had been discovered at the time, he wouldn’t have been on the ballot.”

06-Nov-16
Obama has promoted voting by illegals to make sure Hillary steals the election:

Jan Brewer: ‘Absolutely Shocking’ for Obama to Suggest Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Will Be Ignored

President Barack Obama’s Nov. 4 suggestion that voting by illegal aliens in the 2016 presidential election will not be investigated is “absolutely shocking,” says the former Republican Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer.

“Shocking. Absolutely shocking,” Brewer said to TV host Neil Cavuto. Obama “should have absolutely set [the interviewer] straight that if you’re not a citizen, you don’t get to vote. And just because you’re in our country ‘undocumented,’ you’re not a citizen. The [Democrats] want to blur the lines.”

(continued at link)

06-Nov-16

Anony Mouse's Link

07-Nov-16
Undercover Journalist in Full Burka Is Offered Huma Abedin’s Ballot

In this video, a Project Veritas journalist is offered Huma Abedin’s ballot while dressed in full burka in New York City. Alan Schulkin, a Democratic Elections Commissioner in NYC explains how voter fraud can be committed when people wear burkas inside polling locations on Election Day.

07-Nov-16
WATCH: FIRM DEMONSTRATES EASE OF HACKING A VOTING MACHINE

Digital security firm Cylance have released a video demonstrating how easy it is to hack an electronic voting machine in just a few steps.

Demonstrating on a Sequoia AVC Edge Voting Machine, the same machine that was used in the 2008 presidential election and is still used in a number of voting precincts, Cylance show how in just a few easy steps, numbers, candidate names, and other variables could be easily modified and made to look genuine.

“With access to the physical machine, we were able to produce a forged update with false voting data,” claimed Cylance in the video, before changing the polling precinct location, candidate votes, and names on a computer. Cylance then inserted their modified PCMCIA card into the machine and restarted it, showing the altered and false data on relaunch.

The false data was also transferred over to a printed paper version at the click of a button, seemingly confirming the results that had been modified.

“I have had three jobs that, together, taught me at least one thing: If it’s a computer, it can be hacked,” said former White House senior cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke in August.

“For Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, I served as the White House senior cybersecurity policy adviser. For President Barack Obama, I served on his five-person post–Edward Snowden investigative group on the National Security Agency, intelligence and technology. And for over a decade I have advised American corporations on cybersecurity,” he continued. “Those experiences confirm my belief that if sophisticated hackers want to get into any computer or electronic device, even one that is not connected to the internet, they can do so.”

15-Feb-17
Debunking Time’s “fact check” on non-citizen voting

The new status quo in the mainstream media is a generally accepted insistence that Donald Trump and the White House staff are a group of unrepentant liars and that proper reporting must always include clear statements when falsehoods are uttered. This is generally followed by a “fact check” which purports to set the record straight. Time Magazine engages in this practice this week with yet another duplicitous report on the potential for voter fraud committed by illegal immigrants and legally residing aliens, describing the White House comments as, “its false and widely-criticized assertion.” Unfortunately, the “fact check” falls into the same trap which catches most MSM personalities. Since everyone seems to be being held to the same standard these days, it’s only fair that we correct the correction of the record.

(continued with details at link)

20-Feb-17
Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote

WashingtonTimes-

A large number of non-citizen Hispanics, as many as 2 million, were illegally registered to vote in the U.S., according to a nationwide poll.

The National Hispanic Survey provides additional evidence for use by anti-voter fraud conservatives and bolsters an analysis by professors at Old Dominion University who say non-citizens registered and voted in potentially large numbers.

President Trump has announced he will appoint a task force on voter fraud headed by Vice President Mike Pence. He says he wants the investigation to focus on inaccurate voter registration rolls, which are maintained by the states and the District of Columbia.

“It is a fact and you will not deny it, that there are massive numbers of non-citizens in this country who are registered to vote,” White House adviser Stephen Miller told ABC News. “That is a scandal. We should stop the presses.”

The little-noticed Hispanic survey was conducted in June 2013 by McLaughlin and Associates to gauge the opinions of U.S. resident Latinos on a wide range of issues.

Inside the poll is a page devoted to voter profiles. Of the randomly selected sample of 800 Hispanics, 56 percent, or 448, said they were non-citizens, and of those, 13 percent said they were registered to vote. The 448 would presumedly be a mix of illegal immigrants and noncitizens who are in the U.S. legally, such as visa holders or permanent residents. MORE

27-Feb-17
Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced an investigation has uncovered that hundreds of non-US citizens are registered to vote in the state, and dozens of them voted illegally.

According to a release from Husted, 385 people who are not citizens of the United States are registered to vote in Ohio. Out of those, 82 voted in at least one election in the last year.

Husted’s office says the 82 non-citizens who are registered to vote and cast ballots will be immediately referred to law enforcement for further investigation and possible prosecution.

“In light of the national discussion about illegal voting it is important to inform our discussions with facts. The fact is voter fraud happens, it is rare and when it happens, we hold people accountable,” Secretary Husted said.

19 of the 82 non-citizens voted in the central Ohio area. 14 of those were in Franklin County, 2 were in Delaware County and 1 each in Fairfield, Licking and Union Counties.

The 303 registered voters identified as non-citizens who have not cast a ballot will be sent letters both informing them that non-citizens are not eligible to vote and requesting that they cancel their registration. A follow-up letter will be sent to any individuals that still remain on the rolls after 30 days. Any non-citizens identified that remain on the rolls after being contacted twice will then be referred to law enforcement, according to Husted.

“I have a responsibility to preserve the integrity of Ohio’s elections system,” Secretary Husted said. “When you consider that in Ohio we have had 112 elections decided by one vote or tied in the last three years, every case of illegal voting must be taken seriously and elections officials must have every resource available to them to respond accordingly.”

Husted added that none of the cases where a non-citizen cast a ballot occurred in jurisdictions where an election was decided by one vote or tied.

It’s possible for a non-citizen to register to vote in Ohio if they lie about their status on the voter registration form.

But Husted’s office now crosses the voter registration database with information at the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.

Non-citizens with legal resident status can obtain a driver’s license or a state ID at the BMV. But, in doing so, they acknowledge their non-citizen status.

Husted’s review is able to identify people who have registered to vote as citizens but obtained a driver’s license as a non-citizen.

Husted said this year’s review found more registered non-citizens that two previous reviews in 2013 and 2015. “We’re getting better at doing the search and finding this information and also in a presidential election year you’re just going to have more people voting and so you’re going to have a bigger number,” Husted said.

And Husted admits there are likely other non-citizens registered to vote in Ohio but are not in the BMV’s system.

That’s why he has appealed to Washington for access to a federal Homeland Security database…

“If we had access to that information we could prevent this in advance and we could find out what the probably bigger number is of people who are on the voter rolls or who have voted and shouldn’t be.”

04-Mar-17
Is that like the "tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots" anonymouse informed us about?

Probably Russian propaganda. No wonder Trump won't pursue "voter fraud" like he said he would.

04-Mar-17
Sure thing, you gullible moron.

04-Mar-17

Mike in CT's Link
Interesting read; I'd suggest reading the 3 rebuttals and the response from the study authors and then judge the merits of their respective cases.

• Sitka Gear