Community
Contributors to this thread:
Coccon Man 22-Aug-16
Shuteye 22-Aug-16
Zbone 22-Aug-16
Hunting5555 22-Aug-16
Woods Walker 22-Aug-16
22-Aug-16
I was listening to gun talk on Sunday and the host Tom Grissom was telling about a hearing he sat in on where the DOJ lawyers were arguing that individuals do not have the right to own guns. Only members of the military or the National guard (Militia) can possess a gun and only the gun issued to them while on duty, they cannot own their own personal weapons. I missed which hearing it was, but he said that Hillary said the judges got it wrong, when they upheld our second amendment rights.

If Hillary gets elected she will stack the Supreme Court with libs and try to restrict our gun rights. NEVER HILLARY!!!!

22-Aug-16
Ronald Reagan said that freedom was only one generation away from extinction.

22-Aug-16
Last time 2nd Amendment and individual gun rights went to Supreme Court decision ended with the placement of a "comma" in the wording as determining individual gun rights... Yeah, a "comma" in the wording, that is what she meant about "they" got it wrong, meaning her appointees will get it right next time.... If she's elected we are doomed as a free nation...

22-Aug-16
I know as a Christian, all social subjects should be important to me during the election, but to me, this election is about one thing and one thing only!!!! SCOTUS appointees!!!!

22-Aug-16
I hate to say it, but what JTV says is dead on.

Once the 2A and other rights have been stripped from us the only way to ever get them back is by doing what our ancestors had to do.

And it shouldn't have to come to that.

23-Aug-16
never trumpers have nothing to do with it.....Donald Trump couldn't be elected dog catcher. He should fire himself for being an idiot and alienating almost everyone who he could have hoped to get a vote from.

Trump's own ridiculous behavior is what is going to cost him this election.

• Sitka Gear