Brotsky 24-Aug-16
Anony Mouse 24-Aug-16
gadan 24-Aug-16
gadan 24-Aug-16
22-Aug-16

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

22-Aug-16
originally was going to be marketed to fisherman, but corporate seen bigger profits with politicians??

22-Aug-16
Huntcell,

You must have missed the one where Hillary was talking about the time she caught a twenty pound Crappie.

22-Aug-16
And when she was down South she would say a twenty pound croppie.

22-Aug-16
It was really 220 lbs and it was named Bill.

Terry

23-Aug-16
WikiLeaks BOMBSHELL: Hillary Directed Her State Dept Staff to Research Parkinson’s Drug

We know now that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dispatched her executive staff in the State Dept. to help conduct research on Provigil, a controlled drug often prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis.

Provigil is often used to help such patients stay awake and curb extended bouts of sleep. The drug is also used to treat narcolepsy.

In a series of emails spanning from August to Oct. 2011, Clinton asks and receives information from her trusted inner circle on the drug Provigil, including the side effects of the pick-me-upper drug favored by long-haul truckers to stay awake for long periods of time.

Clinton refuses to release her medical records to the public. Last week, True Pundit placed a $1 million reward on the release of her full medical history. Clinton is now rumored to be suffering from a plethora of medical ailments, including:

*Dementia *Post-concussion syndrome *Parkinson’s Disease *Brain tumor *Brain injury *Complex partial seizures *Many more alleged ailments

One of the emails, from Jacob Sullivan on Oct. 25 2011 to Clinton, defines the benefits of Provigil, including:

“It is often prescribed to treat excessive sleep in patients with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and multiple sclerosis. Additionally, it has gained a following among students, truckers, and others who want to stay awake for extended periods of time.”

Provigil is a federally controlled substance (C-IV). Some of the drug’s side effects are quite serious and include: depression; feeling anxious; hearing, seeing, feeling, or sensing things that are not really there (hallucinations); an extreme increase in activity and talking (mania); thoughts of suicide; aggressive behavior, and other mental problems.

Attached is the complete email.

24-Aug-16
I wish she would drink bleach.

24-Aug-16
"I wish she would drink bleach."

I'm not sure it would do her any harm. An icy cold bitch like that must already be drinking antifreeze in high doses.

24-Aug-16
RED ALERT: NYT Asks Google to Censor Search Results Related to Hillary's Health Problems and They Do It

Some radical nutjob and New York Times reporter (but I repeat myself) recently called on Google to censor search results related to Hillary's numerous health issues.

Farhad Manjoo is a reporter for the New York Times who writes about tech issues. His latest passion is a beef with free speech, though of course, as a leftist, he would never frame it that way.

More specifically, Manjoo is upset that a Google search about Hillary’s health turns up what he calls “conspiracy theories.” And because he’s decided that the negative information available on line about her health is unfounded, Google should “fix” the problem.

Based on my research, it would appear that Google is now obliging that request:

Curiously, Google's super-smart auto-suggest feature appears incredibly ignorant when it comes to matter of Hillary Clinton's well-documented health problems.

I did a few experiments, but judge for yourself:

(complete demonstration of results at link)

Trending: Hillary headband ;o)

24-Aug-16
I find this stuff very interesting. I DO NOT support spending any time on it, however. The problem with pushing, promulgating, and disseminating this kind of story is that it is likely to have the opposite effect than we want because it will generate sympathy for her.

We need people to see that conservative ideals are better for them than hers in order to win and save this country.

24-Aug-16
Kyle, BTW, your original post was funny! Sorry to contribute to the hijacking w/o acknowledging the original first.

24-Aug-16
I'd like to give some of that provigil a try on my next drive to Colorado.

• Sitka Gear