HA/KS 23-Aug-16
BIGHORN 24-Aug-16
Owl 24-Aug-16
Shuteye 24-Aug-16
Shuteye 24-Aug-16
23-Aug-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
The guy standing at the front of the car is the Dr. who delivered me! I had not idea there were so many geese around at that time.

24-Aug-16
I used to look at photos that my dad had taken with deer, ducks and geese draped over his car back in those days. Our family was from ND. Things have sure changed over the years.

Thanks for posting the picture Henry.

24-Aug-16
Well, Doc and Frank could definitely get it done with those old fixed choke pumps.

Just this morning, we were talking about the resident goose opener coming up in a week so. Cool photo.

24-Aug-16
My resident squirrel season is about to open, they are digging in my wife's flower garden. Crock pot squirrels are great.

24-Aug-16
I have shot a dump truck full of ducks....but not single goose in my entire life. Maybe I need to get that on my list....

24-Aug-16
My neighbor has several hundred acres of corn that the geese love after it has been picked. My wife made me stop shooting geese in my front yard since one almost took out our picture window. If I want one now I shoot in the back yard but have to retrieve them in the woods if they don't fall in the garden. I don't do much goose hunting but they fly over my house every day during the late season. Foggy mornings are great or with a real strong Northwest wind when it is clear.

• Sitka Gear