Chief 419 25-Aug-16
Shuteye 25-Aug-16
spike78 25-Aug-16
Shuteye 25-Aug-16
Rocky 25-Aug-16
tinecounter 26-Aug-16
25-Aug-16

spike78's Link
Don't you guys find it amazing how all these Senators can't seem to make a bad deal and always come out ahead. Even when her vineyard makes peanuts for profit.

25-Aug-16
If there really is a hell, this crooked witch has a special spot reserved. She's one of the most vile, crooked characters in Congress. It's a toss up between Queen Nancy and Dirty Harry as to which one is more corrupt.

25-Aug-16
When Pelosi was speaker of the House, her liquor bill traveling back and forth from Washington and California, was a lot more than any of us make in a year.

25-Aug-16
A vineyard business and all these senators own rental properties. I smell money laundering.

25-Aug-16
My wife has laundered money if she doesn't check my pockets before washing my clothes. Fortunately the primers she found in the dryer had been washed first.

25-Aug-16
This is on both sides of the aisle.

Why do you think 15-30 Mil. is spent trying to win a Senators seat? To make the people profit?

The Rock

26-Aug-16
Rocky X 2 Yes, both sides of the aisle, top to bottom. Some waiting for their opportunities; others creating their opportunities.

• Sitka Gear