bad karma 25-Aug-16
Coyote 65 25-Aug-16
bad karma 26-Aug-16
tinecounter 26-Aug-16
DPowers 28-Aug-16
HA/KS 28-Aug-16
25-Aug-16

spike78's Link
Wow, not bad for a retired military man at 21 million. Scroll down to his earnings, makes you say hmmm.

25-Aug-16

25-Aug-16
If I had a couple million dollars I wouldn't work another day for anyone. I would hunt and fish and travel. Oh wait, that's what I do now except the travel like I used to do. My wife is toying with the idea of buying a motorhome and that would put travel back on the list.

25-Aug-16
Shuteye,

Check with your doctor. He is the only one who can tell you your recent net worth.

The Rock

25-Aug-16
McCain married into money, as I recall.

25-Aug-16
Yup, he married the daughter of the local Budweiser distributer.

Terry

26-Aug-16
If they can't get that right on McCain, I won't trust any of their claims without supporting evidence.

26-Aug-16
America; What a Country

1. Senator John McCain divorced first wife and married into his money. He married the daughter of a large beer distributorship owner.

2. John Kerry divorced first wife and married into his money. He married Teresa Heinz who was previously married to wealthy conservative Senator (R) John Heinz who was heir to the H. J. Heinz Co. (Heinz ketchup, et al). Sen. John Heinz died in a 1991 airplane accident leaving most of his huge fortune to his wife Teresa.

3. Unlike McCain and Kerry, Bill & Hilary, ahh, well, umm, sort’a . . . . have “earned” (gulp) and are currently “earning” (two gulps) their financial largesse.

28-Aug-16
Being in Congress is the only job I know, where one can work for what is a pittance, with the high cost of living in DC,and come out being multi multi millionaires. That is not all happening because the are such great investors! (or that they all marry money.

28-Aug-16
In fairness, it generally takes a special kind of person to get elected and stay elected. Most of them (regardless of political philosophy) have a lot of smarts and skills.

• Sitka Gear