Back.

Thanks, Jack!

25-Aug-16
Great shirt for sure. Thanks Jack.

25-Aug-16
Me too!!

25-Aug-16

Anony Mouse's Link
I have a some more that need to be sent out, but may have some that can be offered here.

Thinking that any left will be made available for donations to Brave Hearts Estate/Camp Cuervo Archery Club (John Vasos, aka Chessbum).

Not sure what the stock will be, but only L and XL will be available.

Will post here in a few days as to how many will be available.

Anony Mouseketeer Enterprises

26-Aug-16
lib = zika baby

26-Aug-16
What shirts I have left will be sold and Benefit4Kids will also be a recipient of the funds. Brain fart from previous post.

06-Sep-16
Kyle's picture does not show true color. They are navy with white print.

Turns out that I have 10 shirts left(6 Large and 4 XLarge) and will sell them for $20 which includes shipping. All proceeds will be split between Benefit4Kids and Camp Cuervo Archery Club.

Benefit 4 Kids has its roots here at the Bowsite. Many here donated and supported Steve Pray's (mutt) organization from the beginning. B4K is an alternative to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which does not provide outdoor experiences for life limited children that involve hunting, firearms and sticks with pointy things on the end. This organization is all volunteer and none of the officers or volunteers get paid from donations. 100% go to the kids.

Camp Cuervo Archer Club was organized by John Vasos (chessbum)under the auspices of the Michigan Longbow Association in 2004 with a request for archery equipment from deployed service members located at Camp Cuervo located in Baghdad Iraq (formally Camp Muleskinner and renamed in honor of PFC Rey Cuervo who lost his life while serving there). John was the point man who collected equipment and targets and enabled our troops to set up a number of ranges over in the sandbox.

With the draw down of troops over there, CCAC has transitioned to provide support for the troops home in the US in dealing with injuries and PTSD acquired in their service. One example is BraveHearts Estate in Pellston, MI.

Again...I have 6L and 4XL available. If you want one, post here the size and PM me with your contact info.

06-Sep-16
Mouse, I will take a extra-large, do you take pay-pal?

06-Sep-16
No PayPal...check, postal money order, cash.

I put your name on one...3 XLarge left.

06-Sep-16
I have a Camp Cuervo T shirt and wear it proudly.

07-Sep-16
I have but one XLarge and 4 Large left if anyone interested.

• Sitka Gear