Anony Mouse 04-Nov-16
Anony Mouse 04-Nov-16
slade 14-Nov-16
slade 14-Nov-16
HDE 14-Nov-16
Medicine Bow 17-Nov-16
08-Sep-16
08-Sep-16
If you had what is essentially an unlimited amount of money would you not be doing the same thing as George and all the other global elite? Trying to get things to go your way?

What would be the solution to George? Making him poor? Making more laws?

I like capitalism so I'm not sure what you do about these people?

08-Sep-16
I'll keep my fingers crossed...

09-Sep-16

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
Is it just me........

09-Sep-16

Or do I see a similarity here?

08-Oct-16
Love the Day-by-Day cartoon...

16-Oct-16
He looks pretty old. Maybe he'll just die and fade away, or will his organization still be active following his death?

28-Oct-16
Soros needs to just die. Its time for him to go. He's done enough damage to the world.

04-Nov-16
Soros has spent $1.1 million on false ads against a good man, Pete Weir, in a district attorney race in Jefferson County, Colorado. I live in Jeffco, and have for most of my time in Colorado. And Pete Weir is an honest, ethical and highly competent DA. The ads are based upon falsehoods and deception. Soros cannot rot in hell fast enough to suit me.

04-Nov-16
The sad truth and future of the US if Clinton's Complete Crime Cabal owns the White House:

04-Nov-16
QOTD (found at Feral Irishman): "Water board George Soros with Hillary's catheter bag.

14-Nov-16
Now, courtesy of a Zero Hedge reader, we have visual confirmation of how a substantial portion of these professional, paid protesters arrive at the site of the protest, in this case Chicago.

As our reader notes, "I have a video of 5 city blocks on the West side of Chicago lined with busses from Wisconsin (Badger Bus Lines) bringing in protestors. The Sears tower is visible in the background."

The video was taken at 3:30pm on South Canal Street in Chicago on Saturday. As our reader points out, hundreds of the participants that took part in the downtown Chicago protests from November 12 were bused in using these vehicles. Other arrived by train.

14-Nov-16

slade's Link
Soros-Funded Orgs Behind Violent Anti-Trump Protests Across America

14-Nov-16
What goes around comes around.

He will fall as big as the democrat nominee did.

17-Nov-16
I also live in Jeffco. This place is starting to get too liberal for my liking. People like Soros need to keep their damn noses out of our business.

• Sitka Gear