Jim in Ohio 28-Sep-16
Shuteye 28-Sep-16
slade 28-Sep-16
Shuteye 28-Sep-16
Shuteye 29-Sep-16
Woods Walker 29-Sep-16
28-Sep-16
The Daily Caller reported:

Holt interrupted Trump a record 41 times, either to “fact- check” the Republican nominee, or to ask a follow-up question. Clinton was only interrupted seven times during the course of the 90-minute debate.

Holt interrupted Trump the most during a particularly heated exchange about Trump’s stance on the Iraq war. Both candidates attempted to dodge their former stances. Holt challenged Trump in particular, cutting him off several times to assert the business mogul did indeed support the war in Iraq when it was popular.

28-Sep-16

28-Sep-16
DERSHOWITZ: There was a district court judge, Shira Scheindlin, who ruled that the NY stop and frisk, as applied, was unconstitutional. she wrote a hundred and some odd opinion, but it didn’t get to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court last word on it was a case called Terry v. Ohio many many many many years ago and the Supreme Court held under certain circumstances at least stop and frisk can be constitutional

Look, the interesting thing is how it’s applied. In Massachusetts it was applied in a very effective way with the cooperation of some of the leaders of the African American community and it really helped to disarm gang members in parts of the city where the crime rate was very high. But, if it’s used just as a form of racial profiling then it’s done in a way that probably raises constitutional questions.

But, it’s much more subtle and much more complex and a hard issue to raise in the context of a 2-minute answer in a debate.

O’CONNOR: Probably would have been best for Lester Holt to not wade into “fact checking” on that area…

DERSHOWITZ: I think you don’t fact check in your question, you fact check after the answer is given, and I think he made a controversial sub-statement which then, Donald Trump responded to, factually, and they both had some truth on their side.

28-Sep-16
I don't blame Lester. I mean, he still whats his career, not to mention his LIFE!

What would you do?

28-Sep-16
A third way that Clinton cheated was in having notes to the debate before the debate occurred.

We know that NBC crank Lester Holt interrupted Trump 41 times and Hillary only 7 and Holt lied about Trump’s positions so it is not unlikely that he cheated in other ways during the debate as well. After the debate a strange man quickly rushed the stage and picked up Hillary’s notes off of her podium. This stranger then handed the notes to Holt as he was leaving the stage. Holt stated at the beginning of the debate that neither candidate had received his questions before the debate but with a Clinton in the debate, this was highly unlikely.

28-Sep-16
JTV,

You are joking I hope. How the hell can he lose? This one is a rocking chair game. People think this to be an upset. This is not a upset. This kettle has been percolating for years. Trump just happened to step forward at the right time with the right message. Most importantly unafraid to say the unpopular because he can not be threatened for in fear of his job and future livelihood. The right man for the right job at the right time. The stars just lined up.

POTUS come Nov. 9th is Donald J. Trump. Period. I am waiting for someone to say otherwise as I have stated this on multiple occasions. ;-)

The Rock

28-Sep-16
Absolutely right, Rock.

28-Sep-16
I agree Rock and we haven't even seen the October surprise yet. I know that the experts say large campaign rally's don't mean votes but I have never seen anything like the crowds Trump gets. I think it means more votes than normal but what do I know. I'm not an expert.

28-Sep-16

28-Sep-16
The TV stations all downplay the polls showing Trump winning the debate. They say they weren't scientific. What the hell does that mean. It means they didn't get to call ten percent more democrats than Republicans and ask who won. Or does it mean Trump supporters know how to vote on a computer while democrats don't have the knowledge to do it? You can only vote on time in these polls or it tells you that you have already voted so it can't be that someone ran up the total. I call BS on the TV stations "scientific polls."

29-Sep-16

Shuteye's Link
Have you guys seen "The cleaner" picking up Clinton's notes after the debate. I also saw video of the guy meeting with Clinton, in the parking lot, after the debate. This whole thing was staged. Clinton had the questions that were going to be asked.

29-Sep-16
Of course she did. That's how they roll. EVERYTHING Patti Pantsuit does is edited and scripted. Why do you think it's been almost a year since she's done a press conference?

She's the antithesis of a true "leader".

• Sitka Gear