Pat C. 02-Oct-16
foxbo 02-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 05-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 08-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 17-Oct-16
Rocky 17-Oct-16
29-Sep-16

spike78's Link
I guess it's not ok to wave a confederate flag?

29-Sep-16
Even Old Glory is not welcome in some Home Owner Association-run estates/housing. Not on their Safe Spaces.

29-Sep-16

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
I feel so ashamed. I carried a Dukes of Hazzard lunchbox to school every day. Honestly, I didn't realize the damage I must have caused.

29-Sep-16

itshot's Link
cultural misappropriation, will be a federal offense, applied evenly, for some

29-Sep-16
STUDENT: SCHOOL SUMMONS POLICE, PSYCHOLOGISTS, AFTER SEEING HIS ANTI-GUN CONTROL ESSAY

High School senior Frank Harvey says his school called police and ordered him to have a psychological exam after discovering an homework essay against gun control that he had saved on a thumb drive.

Harvey wrote his essay against gun control in 2015, for a teacher at Manville High School in New Jersey.

According to New Jersey.com, Harvey left a thumb drive containing the anti-gun control project in a computer in the school library. He said “a Manville High School teacher instructed him to create a video arguing against gun control for a junior college readiness class last year” and that “video,,,provided examples of people who used guns to defend themselves from home invaders.”

The thumb drive was discovered and turned over to the school administration, which then called police. The police “cleared Harvey” of any wrong doing, yet “district officials suspended him and said he’d have to undergo a five-hour evaluation before being allowed back in school.” The administration said the teacher who would have assigned the project does not remember doing so.

Harvey’s mother chose to pull him from the school rather than have her son subjected to the psychological exam. She said he will simply pursue a GED to wrap things up.

News 12 contacted the school district for comment but they declined, citing “confidential student information.”

1A under assault by the obamunists and clintonistas.

29-Sep-16
...but you can burn the American flag in protest with fear.

Sickening.

The Rock

29-Sep-16
University of Michigan Professors Will Face Punishment for Not Using Preferred Pronouns

What would happen if someone in the leftist fever swamps of academia refused to play along with the bizarre nonsense of referring to people with incorrect or recently invented pronouns? He/she/ze would be punished, of course:

The University of Michigan [Tuesday] unveiled a new webpage that allows students to choose their preferred pronouns, including “they” and “ze.”

Preferred pronouns will appear on class rosters, and if professors accidentally use the wrong pronoun, “you can acknowledge that you made a mistake and use the correct pronoun next time,” said the university’s provost and vice president for student life in a campus-wide email announcement.

What happens if the professor does not use the “correct” (i.e., incorrect) pronoun the next time?

A university spokesman tells Heat Street, “If there were a persistent pattern of ignoring a student’s preference, we would address that as a performance matter.”

That is to say, compliance is mandatory. Ve have vays of making you call boys “she” or “ze.”

Well, at least one student took advantage:

MICHIGAN STUDENT SUCCESSFULLY CHANGES PREFERRED PRONOUN TO 'HIS MAJESTY' ON CLASS ROSTER

class roster

By Nahema Marchal Published September 29, 2016 Heat Street Facebook Twitter Email Print

(AP Photo, Mike Householder, File)

As Heat Street‘s Politics Editor Jillian Melchior reported this week, a new policy at the University of Michigan allows students to choose their preferred pronouns — including the gender-neutral “they” and “ze” — to appear on class rosters.

With that in mind, one conservative student, Grant Strobl, who is also chairman of the Young Americans for Freedom board of governors, decided to troll the university administration by officially requesting his pronoun to be changed to “His Majesty.”

class roster

By Nahema Marchal Published September 29, 2016 Heat Street Facebook Twitter Email Print

(AP Photo, Mike Householder, File)

As Heat Street‘s Politics Editor Jillian Melchior reported this week, a new policy at the University of Michigan allows students to choose their preferred pronouns — including the gender-neutral “they” and “ze” — to appear on class rosters.

With that in mind, one conservative student, Grant Strobl, who is also chairman of the Young Americans for Freedom board of governors, decided to troll the university administration by officially requesting his pronoun to be changed to “His Majesty.”

Although Storbl says he has “no problem with students asking to be identified a certain way,” he thought it important to show just how ludicrous it is for universities to institutionalize the use of “arbitrary” pronouns and threaten disciplinary action if students and staff repeatedly fail to use them.

“I henceforth shall be referred to as: His Majesty, Grant Strobl. I encourage all U-M students to go onto Wolverine Access, and insert the identity of their dreams,” he told the College Fix.

And his professor can get in trouble if he fails to address Strobl properly in class. Too funny in many ways.

02-Oct-16
Newton North is committed to creating a school community that is welcoming and inclusive for all," Principal Henry Turner wrote in a letter to parents, according to the Globe. "There are members of the North community who are deeply upset and hurt by the actions of these individuals." To firkin bad for the snow flakes. Bet if it was an ISIS flag you wouldn't have herd a damn word!

02-Oct-16
One day the shit will hit the fan and people like Principal Henry Turner will find they were on the wrong side of the real world.

02-Oct-16
"There are members of the North community who are deeply upset and hurt by the actions of these individuals."

It is their "right" to be hurt. Let'em hurt.

05-Oct-16

Anony Mouse's Link

08-Oct-16
Why start a new thread when this one will do.

It seems that HIPAA has been deemed non-applicable under the Obamacare law:

Unlicensed staff now has your medical records

By James Lewis

I suppose it was bound to happen. If you squeeze all the doctors and all the hospitals between high demands for medical services and low money, something's got to give. That's the fantasy sales pitch Obama gave us when the Democrats voted 100% for cloud cuculand, and the voters (I hate to say) went along with it like idiots.

As even Bill Clinton said this week, O'care is a disaster. (He said that not because he wants to free up the medical market, but because he wants the feds to have all the power in a single-payer system).

So I call my doctor's office, and a young woman wants to know my private medical information – what medicines do you take? What are they for? All in total violation of the famous HIPAA privacy protection law. This is a first for me. She sounds like a teenager with an A.A. degree (at most) from the local community college. She has no training, education, licensing, or even elementary knowledge of HIPAA to protect my privacy. For all I know, she might sell my private information records to the nearest identity thief. This is an open invitation for an even bigger database collapse, with highly personal information on millions of people.

You remember that old privacy guarantee?

Well, forget it!

This could be the Soviet Union 25 years ago. I ask her politely if this is not a violation of federal law. She explains politely that this is what she's been told to ask all the patients who call her phone. I ask for her manager, who explains that I have no right to medical privacy anymore. I tell her this is against the law. She persists. I call my doctor, who confirms that yes, anybody hired off the street can now answer the phone and ask about my "private" medical records. I tell her this is a liability problem for the medical practice I'm trying to talk to. She very politely tells me to stick it where the sun don't shine. (She was much nicer about it, but this is a constitutional privacy issue, and niceness doesn't count.)

Guess what: Obama must have done another one of those executive decrees, and the president can't be sued.

Guess what Hillary is going to do about it, if she becomes the next prez. Right.

Another reason to vote for the Republican.

17-Oct-16
Here's another pass by our government...and it comes from the FBI files and not Wikileaks.

Why Hasn’t This Man Been Indicted?

In what is clearly an open and shut case of attempted evidence tampering and attempted bribery of a federal official, Undersecretary of Management at the State Department Patrick Kennedy should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This accusation is generated not from leaked e-mails, but from the FBI’s own investigative summaries.

The state department’s undersecretary offered overseas posts to the FBI in nations where they are currently forbidden from going- if they would just let the state department reclassify some of Hillary’s e-mails so they wouldn’t be subject to Freedom of Information Act.

More

I’ve watched enough “Law and Order” to know that this is how you build a case, get the goods on an underling then offer to keep him out of prison if he testifies against others in the criminal enterprise. You don’t give them immunity first then declare no one would ever prosecute the accused because there wasn’t “intent.”

17-Oct-16
The Hipaa Law is a double edged sword. Employers are kept in the dark about a psychopathic lunatic whose repeated display and past history of mental illness can't be revealed.

Hon, I invited Harry the new guy to the barbecue on Saturday. Seems like a real nice guy. Then you find Spot boiling in the pot Sunday morning.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear