ar troy 09-Oct-16
Ziek 09-Oct-16
ar troy 09-Oct-16
Mike in CT 09-Oct-16
ar troy 13-Oct-16
slade 13-Oct-16
07-Oct-16

ar troy's Link
I would encourage anyone who cannot bring themselves to support the nominees from either major party to surf around the Constitution Party website. The first time I did so, I was shocked at how much there sounds exactly like I sound, here and in my everyday life.

Obviously, the truth lies somewhere in between, no doubt. If one takes the time to peruse the Republican Party website, they would most likely come away with the idea that they believe much the same. I no longer believe that to be true, because of the actions of the Republican Party and it's leadership. The same could be true of the Constitution Party, but it's time to try something else in my opinion.

Yes, they aren't going to win, but refusing to support them based on that is a self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it?

07-Oct-16
So we get Hellary. That make you feel better?

07-Oct-16
ar,

McDonalds and your doctor called. (1) You got the job. (2) You can't weigh yourself at a parking meter.

The Rock

07-Oct-16
WW,

I've said as much since Trump was nominated. Didn't make me any happier then than it makes you now, you're just late to the party.

Rocky,

Fresh out of clever insults to reply with, but I'm not 15 years old.

07-Oct-16
So you think your fantasy Constitution Party is going to come to the rescue and un-**** the SCOTUS after Hellary gets through with it?

Denial.....it more than a river in Africa...

07-Oct-16
Constitution Party......great. Love it. I want it to succeed and become a major political force in this country. I will be happy to support it.

But right now we must concentrate on keeping Hillary Clinton out of the White House, and however distasteful it seems, voting for Trump is our only hope of doing that.

07-Oct-16
WW,

I can't explain it any clearer. Republicans nominated one of the 2 or 3 candidates who had no chance to win the general election, for the third time in a row. The SC will be just one of many disasters we will have to overcome once Hillary is in office. I did everything I knew to prevent that from happening.

Trump will win my state. The only way my vote can mean something beyond the one additional vote Trump will win by, is if it can be seen by the republicans as a vote they turned their back on, by nominating yet another abhorrent candidate.

It is quite clear that you and many others refuse to understand this strategy, even as I and others have grudgingly accepted the fact that many of you have determined that you must support a candidate that almost every one of you has admitted is a piece of trash, at one time or another.

The best we can hope for at this point is to not be adversaries when the election is over. I already know it is too much to expect for some folks, as they are already blaming people like me, when they know that my one additional vote would have made no difference whatsoever in the outcome of my state.

No amount of support I could lend Trump will make a difference in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Florida, Wisconsin, or North Carolina. The only prescription for success in those states is a better candidate, which we unfortunately do not have. Folks like you can hold me responsible, but all it's going to get you is a second term for Hillary, and who knows, maybe President Moochelle Obamalama in 2024.

08-Oct-16
Denial. Sad to see.

Adversaries? You help push me over a cliff and then you are concerned about being an adversary?

There's only 2 sides in this conflict. You chose one. Now deal with it.

08-Oct-16
It is amazing to see someone from Illinois failing to grasp Ar Troy's point. In Arkansas, Trump wins handily, just as in Illinois, Clinton wins handily. The "there's only 2 sides" argument is hollow in those states. In Illinois, there's only one side that has any chance of winning.

That's reality. There's no more than ten states where the votes count. New York, Ill, California...all Dem states. Texas, Utah, Oklahoma...all R states.

Unless, of course, your candidate poops on the carpet so badly that he/she is doomed to failure. See McGovern, Mondale, and McCain.

08-Oct-16
Well, if voting how I see fit, and supporting the kind of people I see fit pushes you over the edge, I guess we'll both have to deal with it, won't we?

I'm not obliged to support, or vote for any candidate, simply because you or anyone else find them acceptable. The circumstances we find ourselves in is directly linked to the actions and inactions of the republican party, and the people it allows to vote in the republican primary. It's your choice in who to be pissed at, and divide yourself from. I reserve the right to make the same choice. If you can't respect that, we'll just have to leave it there.

08-Oct-16
Uh oh Troy......you had bk until you slammed the establishment Republicans.

08-Oct-16
sundowner,

I've never been interested in a popularity contest. There are several here who understand, and then there are several who are so deeply invested in winning that they don't see what they are doing to themselves. Nobody wants to see Hillary lose more than I do, but lending my support to someone who is just like her is no victory. It's defeat of all of the things I find important, and hold dear.

Isn't it funny to think that because of the circumstances, Trumps claim that he could shoot someone down in the street turns out to be true for several here? Just a little disgusting isn't it?

08-Oct-16
I totally understand troy. And some of the attitudes here are somewhat disgusting.

I find myself somewhere in between. I do not like the idea of voting for Trump, but I also don't think he and Clinton are the same. My biggest worry is the Supreme Court. If the liberals get 5 or 6 dependable leftist votes on the court, the current slide into destruction will be accelerated.

And btw, I agree with your assessment of the Republican Party. It is truly sad to see what it has become.

08-Oct-16
Just got our absentee ballots and Constitution Party not on it.

Today reading more revelations kept from public by pols and media (there are no longer any real journalists), Hilliary considers most of the country intellectually brain dead, the 2A can be dismantled by executive action, and borders are meaningless...and other obamunistic/soroist wet dream deconstruction of this country.

Hillary must be defeated even if one has personal moral conflict. A sad, but very true realization.

08-Oct-16
at,

How can I respond to you in any other way when you lay claim to the "righteous road" in your opinion to the SC seatings?

Troy and everyone else. This election is not about who you like or dislike personally or otherwise. This is about the Supreme Court and that which will rule the lives of your children and grandchildren and most importantly mine own.

I will come right out and say what I feel in my heart because unlike many Americans I am proud to be white. I want Donald Trump to win this election because of the former and the direct effect it will impose upon the white population in America. I have had it with this minority and black lives matter BS and demeaning the white race.

Am I a racist? No. I am a product of what this government has allowed minorities and blacks in this nation to have made me. I will not simply defend my race against these and others ( white, black indifferent) I will attack with the same vengeance that has been heaped by me.

The Jewish Race tried to absorb the insults and vengeance of WW2 by remaining mute. What was their lot?

Ashes through the chimney. Children included. That is the nature of one man against the other. Never believe it could not occur again by not standing and being counted.

The Rock

08-Oct-16
Rocky,

Firstly, in order for Trump to make any difference whatsoever in any of these issues and problems, he would have to win the general election. I don't believe he can, no matter how much any of us want him to, or how disastrous Hillary will be for this country.

Second, it is obvious that how he is running his campaign, and the bankruptcy of character he has, is making his loss a reality to some of you for the first time, and it is freaking you out. Now you know where I was when he won the nomination. We squandered the opportunity to defeat Hillary in the primary. Failure to recognize this doesn't make your side the only ones who want her to lose.

Lastly, I sincerely hope a miracle happens, and Trump wins. Then I hope that he is all the things we want and need as president. Hillary will be a disaster, but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is garbage. While garbage is easily preferable to a disaster, the reality is that several of you are willing to drive a wedge between overwhelmingly like minded folks, over garbage.

08-Oct-16
Sundowner, spend a dollar and buy a clue.

I agree with Troy, including his last comments. I said from day one here that Trump's mouth would be his undoing. And it's certainly looking that way.

08-Oct-16
"spend a dollar and buy a clue."

This coming from the Defender-in-Chief of the Republican establishment. If nothing else at least you were predictable. Now it would seem fence-straddling is your new position.

08-Oct-16
Yeah, right. Your reading comprehension skills are beneath a second grader. But keep believing your own BS, that way, nobody will take you seriously.

08-Oct-16
ar,

I could care less what he does after the SC as I have stated on numerous occasion.

We have put up with zero for 8 yrs. and we are still here. Four can't hurt.

The Rock

08-Oct-16
Rocky,

No argument there, but he would have to win, wouldn't he? It's the same issue many of you have refused to acknowledge since the primaries. There is no way to carry a piece of garbage across the finish line on the republican side. Whether the candidate is a squishy middle establishment guy like McCain, an honorable, albeit democrat-lite liberal like Romney, or a born again republican who has been little more than a piece of crap his entire life, being fast friends with the likes of the Clintons for decades like Trump.

The democrats haven't given a crap about the character, morality, principles, or even criminality of their candidates. Hillary Clinton is overtly, provably evil, corrupt to her core, and an obvious, undeniable criminal. And democrats can't wait to vote for her. All we had to do was nominate someone with character, who has lived his life like he actually believed in the stated principles of the republican party, and in Americans across this country. We failed. Miserably. Again.

08-Oct-16
ar,

Here is where you missed the boat IMO. The people, specifically Republicans in this case, begged and prayed for a Donald Trump because they have had enough political BS sweet talk and no action with the status quo.

Remember when "there was no path" for either Ted Cruz or Donald Trump to get the magic number. The people recoiled in droves with "the hell their ain't" and Cruz was squashed. The more the status quo Republicans pushed against Trump the more the people pushed back. That is considered a movement that ONLY someone like Trump could have amassed. They did not want a Ted Cruz or any other slick politician. They made their choice and a statement : "We will not vote for another Republican candidate in the mold of the past. Period."

So to say any other candidate on the R side would have beaten this whore bitch is ludicrous because it was never going to occur. The people did not vote, and that is a fact and were not going to allow any other candidate other than Trump to represent them. You are of the belief that if Donald Trump dropped dead and someone else stood in for him that they would have a had a chance to win . Not when the people who voted did not want them at any cost. They would have sat on their hands and watched the ship of fools go down. They said so when they voted for Trump. Neither you or I can speak for them because this year they finally spoke for themselves.

Unless Trump shoots the Pope in the public square in the Vatican wearing a golden jock strap with a SS tattoo planted on his naked a$$ he is winning this election.

The die has been cast like it or not. Things of this nature are sometimes unexplainable.

The Rock

08-Oct-16
False premises and hope and change is what all that sounds like to me Rocky. The hue and cry you supposedly heard from republicans consisted of a series of primary victories in open primaries, in generationally democrat states, with the one candidate who had no chance of defeating Hillary enjoying millions if not billions of dollars worth of free and fawning media.

I would say it is not your fault for falling for all of that, except it is precisely what happened with Romney, and McCain before him, and the sane right here on the CF were telling you exactly what was happening, as it was happening.

Are you left wondering where all that wonderful, positive, free press went? Yeah, it went away the moment Trump was nominated, just like we told you it would. Some of my exact words were "they will drop him like a hot rock, and come after him with everything they have" just as soon as they get him nominated. Sound familiar?

So try to resist the urge to tell someone where they missed the boat. If you can't, at least try it on someone who hasn't pretty much called the last 3 presidential elections, blow for blow. You might want to sit down and think about all the people you've had words with here during this cycle, and consider the possibility that they knew what the hell they were talking about, and maybe you are the one who missed the boat.

08-Oct-16
ar,

You are chasing ghosts. This is not my opinion . This is fact.

Have you been represented by the status quo even as they gained the Senate. You were fooled and pissed upon by these traitors and scumbags of conservatism, yet you remain not only in their defense but fanatically fooled.

You know who to blame for the present situation but refuse to see with your own eyes. Donald Trump had nothing to do with this mess we created but that is where you place the blame.

The Rock

08-Oct-16
Rocky,

Not once have I said that Trump is to blame for anything we have happening at present. That is a false claim. I'm saying that Trump isn't the solution to it, and if he were, it wouldn't matter because he won't beat Hillary. Try to keep up, or at least stop making claims about my position you can not back up.

I have been at the forefront of the CF, putting blame exactly where it lies, and have taken more than my share of heat for it. Ask around if you've been under a rock. It's either that, or you've chosen to ignore it, because it fits your narrative. Either way, you're dead wrong, again.

08-Oct-16
So BK, are telling me not to bother voting? Sorry, but there's too many dead Americans who's last action was defending that right. They never gave up and neither will I.

And before you say it, voting for some make believe political party is NOT voting in my book, or in this case is voting for the party you least want in power. If you all want to lay down and let them run over you go right ahead. I will NOT have your back.

08-Oct-16
"Hillary must be defeated even if one has personal moral conflict. A sad, but very true realization."

And you admit your hypocrisy? wonderful. Now just realize you've forfeited your right to take any moral high ground, Ever.

You're endorsing and supporting a narcissistic, megalomaniac a you are A-OK with that? May your daughters and wives forgive you.

08-Oct-16
PSE,

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Better let the adults have a conversation here. Not saying you are wrong, but anyone who could support Hillary really shouldn't be throwing rocks.

08-Oct-16
WW, please stop misinterpreting what I wrote. Show me where I said "Don't bother voting" to anyone.

Good Lord, you seem to seek out the wrong way to understand plain English. And on purpose, at that.

08-Oct-16
Uh...did you not read my second sentence? It's in plain English and everything.

08-Oct-16
Don't answer a question with a question. WHERE did I tell you not to bother voting? Or admit you just made it up.

08-Oct-16
Don't answer a question with a question. WHERE did I tell you not to bother voting? Or admit you just made it up.

08-Oct-16
Read my second sentence. And don't tell me what to do.

On second thought, don't read it. I really don't give a flying fornication either way. I've made my point.

Have a nice day.

08-Oct-16
That makes sense.... in a state even remotely up for grabs.

My state.... Hillary has already won. Who I vote for doesn't matter. Facts are facts. This election is state by state, not national. Wishing it was different won't change it. Voting on principal.... I've already been told that's "selfish".... yet is exactly what I'm being asked to do to waste my vote on trump. In my state... every bit a waste as voting for one of the secondary parties.

Arkansas Trump already has in the bag. IL??? Do what you're heart tells you. Do what you can live with and we will do the same. I am not forced to vote Trump. So I will put my vote where I feel it will send a message more aligned with what I feel is right and wrong.

08-Oct-16
Message??? When Hellary get's that 5th SCOTUS judge you'll DAMN sure get the message, and then all the "principal" in the world won't do you a bit of good.

08-Oct-16
Talk about not getting it. Hawaii last voted for a republican in 1984, Ronald Reagan. Arkansas last voted democrat in 1996, Bill Clinton.

08-Oct-16
OKAY THEN! Let's all just roll over and die. I like your fighting spirit ar.

What part of the SCOTUS disaster do you not understand?

Oh wait...the Constipation Party will get into power in 2020, ride in on their unicorn and wave a magic wand and make it all better. LMAO!

08-Oct-16
Any time you'd like to debate this like adults, let me know.

08-Oct-16
I don't know why simple demographics and math are so hard for some people. Hawaii, for example, has a plus 24% democrat edge in registration. If you wish to assert that someone is willing to "stand by and allow a leftist like HRC.." you need to tell us what one person can do to prevent it. Otherwise, it's an empty platitude.

09-Oct-16
When you consider that the candidates themselves use the same kind of thought processes to decide where to spend money, it's also disingenuous. As little as a week ago, there was a Hillary commercial on tv here at almost every commercial break. I haven't seen one in 2 days now, and probably haven't seen a dozen Trump commercials total. Whether they can understand or admit it, it means something.

09-Oct-16
And any time you'd like to REFUTE what I said about the SCOTUS like an adult let me know.

I won't hold my breath.

09-Oct-16
I've already done that multiple times. Maybe you'll actually listen this time.

THE LOSER DOESN't GET TO PICK JUDGES.

Trump can't do crap to save the supreme court if he doesn't win. The scenario is playing itself out exactly as some of us have been telling you it would. Trump is such a narcissist douchebag, and has lived his entire liberal democrat life like a cretin, thereby making it impossible for him to win as a republican.

He was grooming himself perfectly for a run as a democrat. Exactly, precisely like his good friend Bill Clinton. But since the democrat slot wasn't available, he became a born again republican.

It is sad to see that desperation and party politics has people who have no problem recognizing democrats like Bill and Hillary Clinton for the absolute pieces of crap that they are, defending Trump because he is the exact same piece of crap, but he decided to put an R after his name.

Has a morally bankrupt republican ever won the presidency? What makes you think this one can? Romney was the same liberal democrat born again republican, but he was unquestionably moral, ethical, and principled. Obama handed him his hat. Yes Hillary is all the things you say, and some things you are too much a gentleman to say, but newsflash, DEMOCRATS DONT CARE.

09-Oct-16
ar,

Where have you been our entire political life to save this nation with your predictions? Like many others here which has been stated numerous times you have not been correct once in this election cycle. Now you believe to feel a breeze and are becoming bold telling all our mistake.

You would be 20th in the Kentucky Derby out of a 19 horse field. So you spout.. " Listen to me. My chances of success rise dramatically with each succeeding loss"... this statement alone which would have my professor stroking his lip with his forefinger under squinting eyes... "Trump can't do crap to save the supreme court if he doesn't win".

Lets recap your madcap humor. You have placed your self on the wrong side of the card in not one, but every single game. You are obviously aggravated and put out that your advice is not taken serious and you have been placed on the "pay em no mind list". You admit that Trump would effect the SC but can not because he will not win. Further driving home your point of delusional contention, you will NOT vote for him, which would mathematically increase the possibility that he may seat that same SC.

You drinkin' "shine"?

The Rock

09-Oct-16
Rocky,

I think you are thinking of someone else. Nobody foresaw Trump. Not you, not slade, nor anyone else here. I have extensively and patiently explained how my support, or lack of support for Trump, cannot possibly make the slightest difference in the outcome of my state. You and several others have collectively stuck your fingers in your ears, and shouted LA LA LA LA LA until the bad words stopped.

There are plenty of folks here who know that there are more than a few who correctly called the last two elections, as soon as the nomination happened. I don't make that many predictions, but I do have common sense, and am not a zealot for any candidate or party. I backed the republican party and the will of its primary voters (and those it allows to influence its primaries) as they made one lousy choice after another. I meant what I said when I said Romney is the last liberal republican I will vote for. Then republicans, and not a small number of democrats, nominated another liberal republican. Not only that, but an immoral, low character, unprincipled, abhorrent human being. I honestly think some of you think that because democrats can get trash like that elected, republicans can too. I don't think it can happen.

09-Oct-16
at,

First thing first. You do not know me and you never will because I will not allow that to occur. Man is a destructive creature and has a permanent residence in my memory.

You will do whatever you please and your positions will be your own as they should.

When your decisions effects my family and my beliefs that decision is my alarm to defend not myself, or a political rival but THEM.

You see and approach that problem however you may please.

The Rock

09-Oct-16
Hillary will not win. Trump will lose. That is the sad fact of this election. It is playing out right in front of your eyes.

The Republican Party nominated a candidate that had no chance of winning...for the third time in as many election cycles. This is potentially the worst candidate the Republican party has ever nominated.

The very real possibility of a progressive USSC for a generation or more will probably come to pass. The only way to prevent that eventuality is to maintain at least some semblance of conservative control of the Senate. The debacle that is the Trump campaign makes that increasingly difficult.

Quit bickering over an election that is already over. Concentrate your efforts where they may actually do some good at the level of Senate and House elections.

- Vic

09-Oct-16
For the LAST freakin' time......

No, Trump will NOT win....IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you want to quit the fight, then go right ahead. At least in this fight we have a CHANCE. Once Hellary gets a SCOTUS majority we have ZERO chance.

One day you'll FINALLY understand that....or maybe not.

09-Oct-16
Rocky,

"First thing first. You do not know me and you never will because I will not allow that to occur."

I don't want to know you. I haven't said I know you. I haven't acted like I know you, or even understand you. And to be honest, I doubt I would want to. So rest whatever part of your imagination that came up with that one.

"You will do whatever you please and your positions will be your own as they should."

Thank you Captain Obvious. Is it ok if I defend my thoughts and positions from the onslaught of insults, derision, distortion, and false claims made by people who don't seem to agree with my positions, and don't seem to agree with you that I have every right to have them, and voice them?

"When your decisions effects my family and my beliefs that decision is my alarm to defend not myself, or a political rival but THEM."

Welcome to the club. You have now arrived where I was the day Trump won the nomination.

"You see and approach that problem however you may please."

I can't tell if you feel threatened, or if that is supposed to be some kind of veiled threat to me, but LOL. Try decaf.

09-Oct-16
"Donald Trump had nothing to do with this mess WE created..."

Finally a true statement, although not all of us are part of the 'we'.

If you believe that representative government means electing someone to go to Washington and win every battle against the enemy (Democrats/liberals), then YOU, and every one like you, are to blame for the mess. Electing someone that will just perpetuate that belief will only make things worse. If you want to live within a homogenous citizenry where every one believes in the same thing or is pushed aside, then move somewhere and start your own dictatorship where you have complete control. Democracy REQUIRES compromise. The best compromises require diplomacy on both sides, not some arrogant, disgusting, fool that has lived his whole life with one abiding principle; self promotion and gratification.

Until Republicans get back to what the party used to stand for, and away from blaming others for their own failure to thrive the way they feel they are entitled to, get used to Democratic administrations.

09-Oct-16
Ziek,

The problem is the standard position for republicans is bent over. They have done little except capitulate to the socialist democrats since well before Obama took office.

The result has been an incensed electorate, who with invaluable support from democrats in open primaries, nominated a candidate who knows little more that to extend his middle finger to any who disagree with him.

If republican legislators came away with victories half the time, crap even 20% of the time, we wouldn't be in the spot we are now, with a candidate who can't win.

09-Oct-16

fulldraw LT's embedded Photo
fulldraw LT's embedded Photo
Woods Walker -

- Vic

09-Oct-16
ar,

Why in the hell would I threaten you? You never threatened me.

You feel strong today? Vote forever which nobody loser you want. That is your business.

You are an intellectual child. Try that with your Wheaties.

The Rock

09-Oct-16
Maybe it's just me Rocky, but I frequently don't understand you. Honestly, I can't see where your previous post relates to what was going on in the thread in any way.

But hey, as insults around here go, that was practically sweet. Don't you fall in love now.

09-Oct-16
"If republican legislators came away with victories..."

And that supports my point. There aren't supposed to be ANY victories. That is the definition of compromise.

I've been a life-long Republican, but never a supporter of their complete agenda. Lately, they've really left the rails. My problem is I don't recognize Trump's America. We aren't less safe now than when Obama took office, but Trump will assure that changes. Despite some setbacks, most people I know are doing fairly well financially due to personal financial responsibility. Obama's been in office for almost 8 years. I still conceal carry my H&K with a full capacity magazine. Despite a mostly conservative court, Roe v Wade still stands, and rightly so since religious freedom is still law. All the 'gloom and doom' he wants to fix, he's exploited himself for his entire life. He's a pathological liar that is just in it for himself. Even if that weren't true, he has NO experience nor qualifications to be President other than his own over-inflated ego.

I do worry about the SC. But maybe that is what it will take for Republicans to wake up and start making responsible decisions.

09-Oct-16
"There aren't supposed to be ANY victories." Definitely contrary to the attitudes of our founders.

"Roe v Wade still stands, and rightly so since religious freedom is still law." Spoken like a true leftist.

Baby girls have a right to be born.

09-Oct-16
"Definitely contrary to the attitudes of our founders."

Then why did they set up a system where everyone gets a voice, and compromise is the only way to move forward. But I think if they knew how much a part of the administration the First Lady would become, they might have included her in the requirement to be born in the US. Just saying.

"Spoken like a true leftist."

Why, because I believe in individual rights instead of group-think or religious dogma?

But getting back to Trump. He says the US is in a financial mess, and he's a genius in business and financial matters. If that is so, why in the past, when his own businesses were in a financial mess, didn't he use his genius to get out of it. Instead he did what any moron could do; he declared bankruptcy. Guess what, he can't do that as President. So what he claims to be best at turns out to be just another baseless boast..

09-Oct-16
Ziek,

Not sure what country you live in, but it is certainly different than mine. We are most certainly less safe than when Obama took office, no matter where you look. That is a ludicrous statement. From Ferguson to Baltimore, to BLM protests turned violent, to police fearful of doing their job because of reprisals all the way up to the DOJ. How many muslim terrorist attacks have there been?

Personal financial responsibility? You are aware that your share of the national debt has ballooned in the last eight years, correct? The resulting inflation has cost everyone, regardless of how responsible they are. Real unemployment numbers are as high as they've been since the depression. Where have you been?

You still concealed carry, but it's not for lack of effort by the Obama administration. Ever hear of Fast and Furious? Yeah, any honest description of it accurately describes it as an Alinsky-esque attempt to provide a reason why the 2nd Amendment must be abolished. Are you on the no fly list? I hope not, because the push is on to strip those people's Constitutional rights, due process be damned. Do you live in California, Chicago, or any of the hundreds of other places where the government has determined that you have no right to defend yourself? If Obama or Hillary have their way, there will be more if them. A lot more. Your CC license may not be worth spit if they get their way. Are you going to become a criminal like me, or will you capitulate? Sound like victory to you?

In what country does a manufactured right to an abortion, somehow found in the Constitution, have anything to do with religious freedom? Roe v Wade stands because the SC has grossly overstepped it's Constitutional boundaries, and has been doing so since shortly after the Civil War. Speaking of religious freedom, would that be the kind of freedom that allows religious groups to refuse to provide abortion services if it is against their beliefs? How about refusing to provide services for gay weddings or baking a cake for gay couples? That religious freedom? Where have you been?

Most Americans agree that this country is headed in the wrong direction. The approval rate of the legislature is abysmal, and most Americans do not trust their government to do what needs done to fix this country's problems. Trump's candidacy is a symptom of the destruction people like Obama and Clinton have done, and the Republican Party has allowed to happen, by not opposing this destruction by any and all means necessary. Where have you been?

09-Oct-16
ar troy, lets say you're right.

"From Ferguson to Baltimore, to BLM protests turned violent, to police fearful of doing their job because of reprisals all the way up to the DOJ. How many muslim terrorist attacks have there been?"

What's Trumps plan? All I've heard is "law and order". No plan. And judging by what I do see and hear, it's likely to get much worse under him. It's easy to imagine him declaring martial law.

"You are aware that your share of the national debt..."

Again, Trumps plans, what we know of them will make it worse.

"You still concealed carry, but it's not for lack of effort..."

I do worry about that, but a Trump presidency is scarier than anything that will likely get passed on gun control.

"Roe v Wade stands because the SC has grossly overstepped it's Constitutional boundaries..."

That's a matter of opinion. Your religious freedom stops when you try to control my life, or discriminate against me. I don't want to live under a religious state. One religion is as bad as the next.

"...refuse to provide abortion services if it is against their beliefs? How about refusing to provide services for gay weddings or baking a cake for gay couples? "

Or African Americans? If you hold yourself out to the public as a business, you don't get to discriminate.

"The approval rate of the legislature is abysmal,..."

Put the blame where it belongs; with the far right and far left. The Republicans had a chance to nominate a leader. Instead they gave us bluster, boast and lunacy.

09-Oct-16
Ziek,

I'm not voting for Trump myself, so I'll not defend him. That said, why in the world would Trump need a plan to allow the police to do their job without fear of the DOJ? Whether he builds a wall or not, do you think that illegal immigration will continue the way it did under Obama? Get real here.

Please feel free to let us all know the parts of Trump's plans that will add to the debt. As I said, I'm not a fan, but you must be privy to info nobody else has.

So you'll be a criminal like me if gun control makes you one? Because there is nothing, including a Trump presidency, that is more scary to me than being unable to defend my family should the need arise. I fully understand not believing what Trump has to say, but it sounds like you want to make the case that Hillary is preferable. If that is the case, I challenge your assertion that you are a republican. You don't have to vote for the man, but if you think Hillary would be a better president I'm not believing you're a republican, even a liberal one.

Murder has nothing to do with religious freedom. If the SC respected the Constitution, that decision would be left to the states. If the SC respected it's Constitutional boundaries, living under a religious state would be entirely your choice. As it is, we are all forced to live in states that allow the murder of unborn children, and not only is it evil, it is unconstitutional.

09-Oct-16
"Roe v Wade stands because the SC has grossly overstepped it's Constitutional boundaries..."

That's a matter of opinion. Your religious freedom stops when you try to control my life, or discriminate against me. I don't want to live under a religious state. One religion is as bad as the next.

It's certainly a matter of opinion in legal circles; what isn't opinion is that your premise is flawed in that you seem bound to ascribe the decision to one solely predicated upon the 1st amendment.

Research the actual case history and you'll find the SC created a right to privacy not specifically enumerated in the Constitution but by virtue of cobbling an amalgam of the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th to come up with the "zones of privacy" concept and added further that the 9th amendment protection of "unenumerated rights" could be said to protect privacy.

That's more than a little supposition and creative interpretation to arrive at the decision ultimately rendered in 1973.

Given the remainder of your rejoinder's anti-religious tone it isn't hard to see how you've gotten a warped sense of the constitutional basis of Roe v Wade; it's hard to see through that level of blinding bias.

I'm tempted to ask about your understanding of life as defined by science; if you understood it fully you'd advance the same argument about the constitutional protection of your life and liberty as equally applicable to the unborn.

Do put a bit of time in on ruminating on that please.

13-Oct-16
Here is a state by state rundown of Darrell Castle and ballot issues.

On the ballot: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Write in:

Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC

Not on ballot:

Massachusetts, North Carolina, Oklahoma

A couple of the write in states are pending additional electors.

13-Oct-16
Crazy Glenn Beck endorsed Hillary Clinton for President this week! Perfect!

Crazy Glenn made the announcement on Saturday but nobody noticed. That’s how far he has fallen.

• Sitka Gear