Anony Mouse 16-Oct-16
slade 16-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 16-Oct-16
HA/KS 17-Oct-16
cjgregory 17-Oct-16
MT in MO 17-Oct-16
slade 09-Nov-16
07-Oct-16
recorded several months AFTER he married his third wife, Melania.

I did try and f--- her," even though she was married. ... And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'"

"I moved on her like a b----, but I couldn't get there," "And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony t--- and everything. She's totally changed her look."

It won't matter to you Christians though. Because you're willing to vote for a that treats women and marriage like its a carnival game. Turn it on Clinton all you want, it doesnt absolve Trump of his words. And by the way, notice that nothing like this has come from our current POTUS? Why? because he's the epitome of class, dignity and the honor befitting a President of the US

Hyporcrites spouting off in 3,2,1.....

07-Oct-16
PSE,

The lock on your chastity belt must be rusted. Try a blowtorch. Nothing of good use will get damaged.

The Rock

07-Oct-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

07-Oct-16

07-Oct-16
"The lesser of two evils" is a downward spiral.

Whether he actually said that or not, he is, indeed, repugnant.

And he's the better option.

07-Oct-16

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Hyporcrites spouting off in 3,2,1.....

Actually the hypocrite spouted off with the OP. You might recognize him Paul, you see him in the mirror every day.

Nothing like a thread related to claiming the moral high ground coming from a serial fraud; hypocrisy at its finest!

07-Oct-16

Enough said...

07-Oct-16

Shuteye's Link
Wikileaks just released thousands of Hillary's e mails and found she is for open borders and free trade. She admitted she wouldn't say that in public but said it in a speech to the big bankers, behind closed doors.

Julian also released some information. He had better look out.

07-Oct-16
Ah, so the defense is , 'Others have done it too!"

got it. So you're completely comfortable with your candidate referring to women this way.

in February he said that no one has more respect for women than him. And why is he invoking the name Bill Clinton in this? You do know that Bill Clinton is not running for President, right?

I guess I'm just having a hard time because true conservatives have been saying that theres been a decay of society yet you won't condemn this?

So much for your standing as the party of moral superiority.

And your ad hominem attacks are useless and juvenile.

07-Oct-16
I am voting for Mike Pence via Trump. Its an easy choice.

07-Oct-16
Bill Clinton, groped, raped and had affairs with lots of women. Hillary thought that was OK. Also, Bill had/has real high ratings so messing around with women must not hurt.

07-Oct-16
He's not running for president shuteye. Its a lame excuse, to be honest.

If you don't think this will kick Trump in the polls, you're fooling yourself.

I'm waiting for someone to have the courage to say how they'd react if Obama had said a fraction of what trump has said. You'd villify him in an instant. But trump?

Crickets....

07-Oct-16
The first, only, worst and hopefully the last muslim president this country will ever seat.

African Americans themselves know the mistake they made with this guy. They thought they were getting a brother in the big house. They woke up when the surprise that their mortgage was still till due settled in.

The Rock

07-Oct-16
So you've been talking to the 'brothers' Rocky? because last we checked he's at 56% approval and over 90% approval from the African American electorate.

I'd say we are pretty happy that he's in office, and for 2 years at that.

07-Oct-16
PSE,

Hey Brother. I was born and raised in my younger years with the "brothers". We called them "hoops and deuces" and they called us "dagos and wops". Can't play that $hit with me because unlike most I know what its all about because I lived it.

Try that BS on some country boys or surbanite because it don't play with me. I personally "escaped" but never forgot the lessons nor the message.

The Rock

07-Oct-16
More proof that Hillary must loose...and is too corrupt to be elected.

NOVEMBER 8, 2016: America's First-Ever National Refenderum on Government Corruption

There is a litmus test.

If you would like to know how a Hillary Clinton administration would operate, remind yourself of how her email scandal was handled, not just by Hillary and her aides, but by the Obama Department of Justice, the FBI and the Republicans in Congress — one might say they are all unindicted co-conspirators in a cover-up.

It is a scandal punctuated by government lying and stonewalling and a conspicuous absence of moral courage by those in a position to do the right thing.

Author of “Clinton Cash,” Peter Schweizer, said that this secrecy and financial scandal is unprecedented in terms of scale.

The efforts taken by the Clintons to avoid transparency by setting up a private server and the quantity of money flowing to them dwarfs any previous government scandal. During Hillary’s public service, about $250 million went to the Clintons directly and about $2 billion to the Clinton Foundation, an entity seemingly designed to intentionally evade the laws preventing foreign interests from influencing American politics and policy decisions.

If allowed to stand without accountability, the scandal will itself become a precedent for other greedy politicians to follow, essentially putting America up for sale to the highest international bidder.

According to reports, Hillary Clinton established her private email server on Jan. 13, 2009, eight days prior to her confirmation by the Senate as secretary of State. She later identified March 18, 2009, as the date she began using the private server.

Her use of a private nonsecure server for government business, including the exchange of classified material, remained known only to high officials in the Obama administration until after the Islamic terrorist attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012.

As a consequence of that attack, the nonpartisan government accountability organization Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the Department of State for Benghazi-related emails and other information on Nov. 7, 2012.

Sometime during the week ending on March 15, 2013, Romanian hacker Marcel Lehel Lazar, aka “Guccifer,” accessed the email account of Sidney Blumenthal, a Clinton confidant, indicating that Hillary had received sensitive, confidential information on what was later revealed to be the private server she improperly used for government business.

It was not the vigilance of government that uncovered Hillary’s private email server, but the intrusions of a computer hacker and the pressure brought to bear on the Obama administration’s Department of Justice and the FBI through ligation by Judicial Watch.

By March 2015, even the Hillary-friendly New York Times finally admitted that she did not have a government email address during her four-year tenure as secretary of State and she exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business, a potential violation of the Federal Records Act.

And what about Congress?

As Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, has noted, Hillary testified in a congressional hearing that she turned over all her emails, a statement which we now know is false. In addition, emails were destroyed after Congress had subpoenaed them. Hillary could have been found in contempt of Congress or impeached, even now, because a federal official need not be in office to be impeached. Yet, rather than act, Congress chose to refer the matter of perjury to the Obama Department of Justice for criminal investigation knowing full well that nothing would be done.

The saddest casualty of the Hillary Clinton email scandal is the, perhaps, irreparable institutional damage done to the FBI by its director, James Comey. It is now clear that he never intended to conduct a proper investigation and, for purely political reasons, he was never going to recommend prosecution. In essence, Comey gave FBI blessing to a double standard of justice, one for powerful people like the Clintons and one for the rest of us.

Also, we have recently learned that the FBI is now in the business of destroying evidence.

Think about that.

The FBI destroyed evidence in a criminal investigation forever preventing the use of that evidence in any pending or future case.

As part of a “side agreement” brokered by the Department of Justice, Comey agreed to destroy the laptops of Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, after the two women were granted immunity.

Earlier, referring to Mills, who was Hillary's chief of staff at the State Department, Comey stated in testimony before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee that “we have no evidence to establish that she committed a crime,” in relation to Hillary’s use of a personal email server.

If Comey did not believe Mills committed a crime, then why would she need immunity and why would the evidence need to be destroyed?

The exoneration of Hillary Clinton was an act of government malfeasance, a conscious choice favoring political expediency over the principle of “equal justice under law” in order to preserve a corrupt status quo.

07-Oct-16
Neither candidate represents the best in humanity. What's getting hypocritical is attacking one as if the other wasn't just as bad. Dismissing Hillary's sitting on her hands doesn't wash either and add to that her attempts to destroy the women who came forward and you have perhaps the only candidate who's actually less moral than Trump.

The first clue should be when you have to make excuses for what she's said and/or done, i.e. "That was Bill" etc.

If you're fine will Hillary Clinton as POTUS than you're absolutely a hypocrite to state Trump is unfit by the same yardstick. You're trying to have it both ways-sorry.

07-Oct-16
mouse,

This administration is a testament to the impotence of the American electorate. The government have placed the American people on the "pay them no mind" list. Their audacity in actions and colluded departments have created a hermetically sealed safety chamber. Impenetrable to prying eyes and minds, knowing full well their obligatory response will be swallowed by the gullible, a nation they have molded to believe or to accept the unacceptable.

Then they tout in public the resilience of the American people and our " feel good" moment. Yes, like a super ball on a trampoline.

The Rock

07-Oct-16

07-Oct-16
Sorry about the multiple posts.

07-Oct-16
Speaking for myself...I don't give a rats ass about the marital status of a potential president. When 50%+ people in this country have had at least one divorce, and god knows how many have had affairs, that's a poor choice of foundation topics to base my decision on.

"So much for your standing as the party of moral superiority."

Before you do business with anyone, your plumber, your butcher, your favorite grocery store, etc. find out if any of them or their employees have ever had less than perfect relationships. If they have you must never use their services again. I guarantee you'll have to do everything for yourself.

"I'm waiting for someone to have the courage to say how they'd react if Obama had said a fraction of what trump has said. You'd villify him in an instant. But trump?"

Of course we would burn him at the stake, but not for what he has said. Because he's a spineless liberal that has already caused enough problems for this country. Pretty simple concept really!

07-Oct-16
I wonder when it will finally occur to some of you that you have killed your credibility to ever again criticize Liberal Democrats on anything having to do with issues of character or ethics. Congratulations.

By the way, PSEBow didn't even post the most damning part of the recording for Trump, not by a long shot.

This is not a surprising revelation about Trump, for some of us it is completely expected. Trump is a misogynist, he's been a misogynist for a long time, and anyone who cared to know or inform themselves KNEW he was a misogynist and an absolute boor. There's a reason he and Bill Clinton have been golfing buddies for a long time. The only surprising thing is that the media managed to sit on this story this late into the General campaign. There will be others, though, yet to come out, and probably worse. Count on it.

Trump is going to lose women voters on election day by record numbers.

07-Oct-16
Hey josh...how was your trip? Start a thread with photos.

07-Oct-16
"He's not running for president shuteye. Its a lame excuse, to be honest."

No but his biotch wife is and she supported and attacked victims...

Josh is back, yeah...The lil closet Dem!

08-Oct-16
Bad as Trump may be.... it speaks VOLUMES that he is still the better choice over the most corrupt, inept, pay to play pantsuit felon that ever ran for office.

He's not running against Dorothy... he's running against the Wicked Witch from the West. That's just yet another reason why it sucks to be you.....

"Its a lame excuse, to be honest." Honest.... ROTFLMAO! You have no self awareness.... at all..... there's another reason things are so sucky..... they're piling up....

08-Oct-16
No excuse for 'human nature' ... God did not make any of us perfect! Nothing surprises me anymore .... but 'this' was somewhat of a 'let down' ....BUT, Trump is still more fit than Hillarious Rottenhams Clinton! The spineless GOP idiots are squeamish now, as IF they were above such 'things' (maybe some are) but I'd bet they too have skeletons no one knows about .... and CNN (Clinton News Network) are all over this as IF they were all perfect. CNN has some very very SICK individuals in their ranks!! Morality .... is all but lost! We humans are our own worst enemy! ...Trump 2016 is still the only hope! Women and men all speak the same language ...

08-Oct-16
Step back and look at what you guys are defending. josh is right.

Trump won't survive this.

08-Oct-16
He will survive this jist like every other thing the CFers said he wouldn't survive.

08-Oct-16
Trump should ask Paul Ryan about the 25 grand he got from Dennis Hastert to keep quiet about being a child molester.

08-Oct-16
Compared to the Clinton's, Trump is a saint. I'm not interested in anything Trump said about women 10 yrs ago. He will still get my vote.

08-Oct-16
I think the media is hyping this to take down Trump in a coordinated deliberate effort. Any time bad news comes out about Hillary, they dredge up and hype old Trump stories ten times harder. 

Bill Clinton is relevant in that if Hillary wins, he is back in the white house screwing whores and interns, and selling access to hostile foreign governments.

The Kennedys are relevant in that they did far worse and survived politically, even after killing a woman in a drunk driving accident.  Or JFK cheating on his wife with Marilyn Monroe in the white house.  They ALL do it, who are we kidding?

I find this story contrived in many ways. Look at the media gasping shock at Mike Lee attacking Trump over this. Really??  Mike Lee was the first and strongest supporter of Ted Cruz.  It's not a shock.  It's a setup and a scam.

Trump isnt doing himself any favors, but this is a predictable attack by the Clinton machine.  To keep power at all costs.  I hate politically correct stuff.  Race baiting. Oh poor me girl power crap.  Pussification of the country.

Trump's the worst messenger ever, but he is also the old one with the right message.

I just don't see his ego letting him step down.  And his ego has been his biggest problem since day one.

08-Oct-16
Although it exposes him as a liar (which has alway been clearn but thus is undeniable) and a typical politician who will say anything to get elected ("There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do" believe me), there is an unusual silver lining in it. He actually apologized rather than blaming the victim! That's a welcome switch! He might have a chance at recovery with the independents given the apology, even though it was weakened by justification immediately after.

08-Oct-16
Biggest loser ever to run for president.

He makes Bill Clinton look like a saint.

I would rather dump him and have no candidate than have that loser.

What a complete disaster. I would dump him before tomorrow night. He's going to get destroyed if he goes on that stage.

08-Oct-16
Trump is rude and crude and everybody knew this going into the game, he's a 1st class jerk. I'm sure there's many more tapes like this, some with even more crudeness. Private talks between men about women and sex are most always crude at best. (Unless you're gay)

NBC has had the tape for 11yrs and they release it one month before the elections, talk about political pandering by the news media.

08-Oct-16
Trump's comments are totally unacceptable. And no, they are not OK just because his comments are of no surprise to anyone.

And no, it's not OK because JFK, Teddy Kennedy and Bubba actually DID far worse, not just said far worse, and the Dems worshipped all three of those guys!

Conservatives have higher moral standards than liberals and we should not excuse Trump for being a bloviating blowhard and a pompous azz.

Trump is the only candidate the GOP voters could have selected who is capable of losing to The Witch From Hell. We can thank guys like slade and his ilk for giving us this clown.

All that said, if The Witch From Hell becomes POTUS, this country is finished.

Talk about having a choice between the lesser of two evils!

08-Oct-16
and (some) women talk like this around other women. As humans we do have our faults. No difference between the 2 genders and their 'likes' and dislikes pertaining to sex. Trump just unfortunately 'had a hot mike' (or whatever) and CNN and others are dragging it down a rat hole to push HRC and their agendas. The News Media people have their own personal faults too hidden away I'm sure. They project "The Holier Than Thou" as they 'preach' to us .... but they are flawed to .... look at "WHO" is the male moderator Sunday from CNN .... and "HE" isn't flawed?? .... but he will be "bad mouthing" Trump?? .... Give Me A Break!!

08-Oct-16
looks like the choice is a weevil vs. the devil herself

08-Oct-16
Damn...I was thinking it might be nice to have someone with some balls back in the whitehouse for a change. Maybe you guys should just write in Mickey Mouse. Who knows, you might get lucky and America will be as fun as a cartoon again!

08-Oct-16
70lb,

A man can have balls without being an embarassing jerk.

08-Oct-16
Kyle,

I will gladly take that thanks with slade for giving "us" Donald Trump.

Then you can thank me again later.

The Rock

08-Oct-16
Let the perfect man here cast the first stone. Everyone here that has never sinned say so. Trump owned it, He said it was wrong. He apologized.

I have to admit that when I heard that tape my heart hit my feet. Hard. It was terrible. It was sickening. It was stupid.

Then, I thought about what the reality. Trump is or was a man of the flesh. I hear that he is a newborn Christian now. I will extend to him the same grace that God has given me. Perhaps there is worse to come. I know this and this is true for us all. When God forgives us he casts our sins away, as far as the east is from the west , and he never remembers them. Only God can do that , but , I can emulate it. I can forgive, Can you??????:?

Now what is really at stake here? Only life as we know it and America as we have known it . I know what we will get with Hillery.

I may not know what we will get with Donald but I do know that I will vote the Republican platform even if the Man was a Jackass.

I see no real alternative with a viable end.

I suggest that we all repent for this nation and call upon God to have mercy on us and the nation for his names sake which is all who name the name of Jesus.

Then vote , not for Trump the man but for what is the most livable outcome with the most hope for out country.

God bless you all, Steve

08-Oct-16
I said months ago, by nominating Trump we gave up whatever high ground we had against a candidate with literally no morals. A mole hill would have been high enough. We have a guy who digs holes.....

It's a pig sty now they will slosh around in. Which some actually thought Trump would come out cleaner. They chose to ignore the media and it's team of cleaners. He had them when running for the nomination. No longer, they all work for Clinton now. She will walk out freshly cleaned and pressed.

If he was smart, he would sluff this off as in the past, ignore anything else about it and focus on issues and Clinton pay for play, The Foundation, Syria, Benghazi, at this point what difference does it make, 3 am phone calls, etc. etc.

But I'm afraid that's not what is going to happen. His ego won't let him. He will make it all about himself... again. Start defending himself with stupid tweets and things like he has done so far with everything. And seems to think the media or someone else will take care of those other "details" and beat Clinton for him.

He needs a grand slam in the upper decks tomorrow. But something tells me he's gonna get tossed out of the game for arguing calls....

08-Oct-16
Love Dilbert...read daily.

Why Does This Happen on My Vacation? (The Trump Tapes)

By now you know about the Access Hollywood recording in which Donald Trump said bad things eleven years ago. Many of my readers asked me to weigh in. One of the requests came from anti-Trump GOP elite person Erick Erickson. (Middle name Erick, I assume.) This was his polite request and my response. Read it from bottom to top.

Challenge accepted!

I’ll give you my thoughts, in no particular order.

1. If this were anyone else, the election would be over. But keep in mind that Trump doesn’t need to outrun the bear. He only needs to outrun his camping buddy. There is still plenty of time for him to dismantle Clinton. If you think things are interesting now, just wait. There is lots more entertainment coming.

2. This was not a Trump leak. No one would invite this sort of problem into a marriage.

3. I assume that publication of this recording was okayed by the Clinton campaign. And if not, the public will assume so anyway. That opens the door for Trump to attack in a proportionate way. No more mister-nice-guy. Gloves are off. Nothing is out of bounds. It is fair to assume that Bill and Hillary are about to experience the worst weeks of their lives.

4. If nothing new happens between now and election day, Clinton wins. The odds of nothing new happening in that timeframe is exactly zero.

5. I assume that 75% of male heads of state, including our own past presidents, are total dogs in their private lives. Like it or not, Trump is normal in that world.

6. As fictional mob boss Tony Soprano once said in an argument with his wife, “You knew what you were getting when you married me!” Likewise, Trump’s third wife, Melania, knew what she was getting. It would be naive to assume Trump violated their understanding.

7. Another rich, famous, tall, handsome married guy once told me that he can literally make-out and get handsy with any woman he wants, whether she is married or not, and she will be happy about it. I doubted his ridiculous claims until I witnessed it three separate times. So don’t assume the women were unwilling. (Has anyone come forward to complain about Trump?)

8. If the LGBTQ community wants to be a bit more inclusive, I don’t see why “polyamorous alpha male serial kisser” can’t be on the list. If you want to label Trump’s sexual behavior “abnormal” you’re on shaky ground.

9. Most men don’t talk like Trump. Most women don’t either. But based on my experience, I’m guessing a solid 20% of both genders say and do shockingly offensive things in private. Keep in mind that Billy Bush wasn’t shocked by it.

10. Most male Hollywood actors support Clinton. Those acting skills will come in handy because starting today they have to play the roles of people who do not talk and act exactly like Trump in private.

11. I’m adding context to the discussion, not condoning it. Trump is on his own to explain his behavior.

12. Clinton supporters hated Trump before this latest outrage. Trump supporters already assumed he was like this. Independents probably assumed it too. Before you make assumptions about how this changes the election, see if anyone you know changes their vote because of it. All I have seen so far is people laughing about it.

12. I hereby change my endorsement from Trump to Gary Johnson, just to get out of the blast zone. Others will be “parking” their vote with Johnson the same way. The “shy Trump supporter” demographic just tripled.

13. My prediction of a 98% chance of Trump winning stays the same. Clinton just took the fight to Trump’s home field. None of this was a case of clever strategy or persuasion on Trump’s part. But if the new battleground is spousal fidelity, you have to like Trump’s chances.

14. Trump wasn’t running for Pope. He never claimed moral authority. His proposition has been that he’s an asshole (essentially), but we need an asshole to fight ISIS, ignore lobbyists, and beat up Congress. Does it change anything to have confirmation that he is exactly what you thought he was?

My thoughts above have more to do with reason than persuasion. And that means you can ignore all of it because reason is not part of decision-making when it comes to politics. On the persuasion level, all that matters is whether this new development changes what you already assumed about Trump.

Personally, it didn’t change what I assumed about Trump’s personal life. Your mileage may vary.

I hope this answers all of Erick Erick Erickson’s questions.

If you think the Access Hollywood recording will be a problem for Trump, you might enjoy my book because it will take your mind off of it.

Then this: words (Trump)vs. action (Clinton)

Bill Clinton Grabbing Pu$$y

For years the left said the story about Bill Clinton groping a stewardess on a plane was bull***t.

Well, here’s the bull***t—>

Notice her pulling his hand away.

Notice his lecherous eyes.

08-Oct-16
Obama Public Comments More Offensive Than Trump, Media Ignored It Completely

Our current squatter in the dingy-White House had some things to say that should have been even more offensive to the sensitivities of those in possession of a highly developed liberal sense of selective outrage. For some reason, mysteriously, they were completely ignored.

Rather than being the trash talk in what was thought to bea private conversation between two guys, Hussein Obama aired his spicy diatribe in public, at an institute of liberal thinking. That’s the type of thought that is sometimes confused for intellectualism by those who practice it.

Obama demonstrated not only his lack of respect for women, but his condescension of Arabs, those who, unlike himself are not half-whites but complete 100 percent rib-eating black people, especially those unfortunate Africans still forced into a primitive life “in the jungle.”

Obama is performing some type of meaningless reading, the kind of waste of time that these liberals seem to be drawn to for some reason. It’s back maybe in 2005 or perhaps even earlier, so it’s relevance is suspect at best. It’s a time back when Obama was still a Kenyan and before he had stolen a social security number or obtained and then surrendered his law license. It was a time before he had decided to become America’s dictator.

He’s also speaking in terms about women and their genitalia that are not that different from the same ones Donald Trump was saying at roughly the same time. Somehow the words of Obama didn’t cause the earth to slip off of its axis the way the Trump comments did.

He’s reading a passage, one which thankfully, I have no idea where it came from. Obama, the great orator, stumbles through as best he can. He says, “Yeah. Another guy said, but I tell you what. You won’t see me moving to no African jungle any time soon. Or some goddamn dessert somewhere sittin on a carpet with a bunch of Arabs, no sir.”

The racist Islamophobe continued spewing his hate speech, saying, “You won’t see me stop eatin no ribs either. Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too. Don’t Malcolm talk about no pussy? Now you know that aint gonna work.”

Liberal outrage about one of their of their own just simply does not exist. But let Donald Trump be recorded in a private conversation and all hell breaks loose. The video was obviously released to coincide with the WikiLeaks documents to provide CNN and the rest of the Clinton propagandists with a tool of diversion, a way to distract the American people from the serious crimes that their candidate is guilty of.

Unfortunately for them, this bus video was the best they had and Trump isn’t going to allow them to get away with his. He’ll be coming out swinging on Sunday. He put them on notice already when delivering his apology for the remarks from more than ten years ago.

Obama didn’t say anything about fried chicken or watermelon or whether or not he carries hot sauce around in his purse. Maybe that’s another discussion for another day, perhaps before the third debate, in relation to whatever distraction the Clintons come up with then.

08-Oct-16
BOOM:Gun-Lover Jan Morgan Backs Trump After Hot-Mic Leak, Puts Paul Ryan In His PLACE

Jan Morgan, a Second Amendment expert and proud Donald Trump supporter, fired off an important message regarding Trump’s hot-mic moment from 2005 — and included a blistering rebuke of Speaker Paul Ryan:

“I am a WOMAN and I proudly support Donald Trump!

“I don’t care what Donald Trump said about women ten years ago in what was supposed to be a private conversation with another male.

“If there is a male out there who has NEVER made a vulgar comment about a female in private conversation with another male, then congratulations… You should enter the priesthood.

“As far as I know, the only perfect man to ever walk the face of this earth was Jesus Christ.

“We are not electing someone to fill a pulpit. We are electing a leader who will put America first.

“PS: Paul Ryan is a coward who once again submits to the false narrative of the media that acts like Trump has committed murder… Meanwhile ignoring the fact that Hillary Clinton bullied women that accused her husband of rape and sexual assault.

“Grow a set, Paul. — 2016 Jan Morgan”

08-Oct-16
"losing to The Witch From Hell. We can thank guys like slade and his ilk for giving us this clown."

Kyle, love ya, but you're an arrogant ass....How did Slade and his ilk have anything to do with this...There's a whole lot of "ilks" in this country then...Pull your skirt up, you're sounding like the witch!

08-Oct-16
Kyle,

I must admit "lke" has a point in that your words could be construed to believe that those who voted for Trump are "deplorable". Who was it that used that word?

When Trump wins and seats the SC to your liking remember your words and write a apology to him.

The Rock

08-Oct-16
I still believe that far too many do not understand that there are a large number of Americans that support Trump as a way to give the finger to politicians of both parties. The media, Hillary bots and #neverTrumpers still try to deal with him using standard political SOP.

It didn't work in the primaries...and it isn't working now.

People are tired of the double standard applied the political elites/connecteds and the average fly-over tax paying subjects. Both parties are part of the corruption of our government where agencies are being used more and more openly as political weapons.

08-Oct-16
"notice that nothing like this has come from our current POTUS? Why? because he's the epitome of class, dignity and the honor befitting a President of the US"

yeah, that's the ticket

swing, miss

swing, fail

swing, fail

swing, hit urself in da balls

swing, whiff

swing, miss

swing, fail

luv u pwall, u rock on til the break o dawn....brahh

08-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

08-Oct-16
"Trump is rude and crude and everybody knew this going into the game"

Exactly! So why on earth was he preferred to those with higher standards? Red flags abounded that he was amoral, a loose cannon, uncivil, quid pro quo player, likely with many skeletons in his closet. His own words that he could get anything he wanted from politicians with contributions shows he is of the same cut of cloth as corrupt politicians even if he didn't have a prior political record.

Those that selected such a flawed candidate are the ones responsible for getting Hillary elected. Hillary is so awful that any of the other would have been way ahead of her at this point. Instead, the only candidate with a worse favorability ratings than Hillary was selected. Absolutely unbelievable.

08-Oct-16
"Let the perfect man here cast the first stone. Everyone here that has never sinned say so."

You are misrepresenting what is said in the Bible. We are not to damn and condemn people, but we are told to make righteous judgments. One is judging the person as unworthy or unfit for Christ's atonement, the other is making wise choices for a multitude of reasons, including selection of our leader. It is absolutely appropriate and even necessary to judge the actions of our potential leaders. And it is clear buy Trump's past behavior that there is no way he can lead us to be a better Society.

08-Oct-16
"those with higher standards"

they have yet to step forward, charisma

08-Oct-16
At this point, Trump could dissect a baby in front of trump towers and you deplorables would be "yeah but Hillary's emails and benghazi!"

08-Oct-16
"This is a clear case of her campaign and the collaborating media conspiring to discover and release damaging info as effectively as possible."

Of course it is! But who in their right mind thought if a Republican candidate with obvious skeletons to be revealed were selected, that the opposition wouldn't use it to their advantage?

08-Oct-16

Shuteye's Link
I guess it was Okay that JFK was sleeping with women in the white house, Bill Clinton raped women. Check the video, I guess Obama likes the same stuff as Trump.

08-Oct-16

PSEBow's Link

08-Oct-16
IKE,

It's slade and his ilk who gave us Trump, is it not?

08-Oct-16

In CA no less, of course it's in the foothills of the Sierra's...Guy said he'd been there all day and will be tonight...Not one negative comment from passerby's or confrontation!

08-Oct-16
For you Shuteye

08-Oct-16
And again, big difference between words and actions, but keep trying...

08-Oct-16
Confusion between words and actions...DKism at its finest.

08-Oct-16
His words reflect that he ACTED. what don't you get about that. He SAID that he grabs women, kisses them without consent! Married women, at that! Don't be fooled, he absolutely acted.

Reading comprehension is hard, I understand.

08-Oct-16
i just dont know anymore....wonder what sean penn or leo dicraprio has to say aboot all this goin on...

08-Oct-16
ironically, if the donald were a gay democ-rat, his popularity would SOAR with such sexual rhetoric

he would be heralded as a vivacious, viral, strong & proud priss man

08-Oct-16
Sounds like you're jealous itshot, projecting maybe? its ok if you're gay. you can still be a 'vivacious, viral, strong and proud priss"

08-Oct-16
Itshot: There's a certain Charlie Brown cartoon that applies to PSEbow, too.

08-Oct-16
paul, i'm queer as folk

ima black lady trapped in a krakker mans body juss tryin to get mines bichs, u dig?

08-Oct-16
FWIW, i look hot as hell with ma hair did & stuff all jacked up

y u hatin?

08-Oct-16
Franklin Graham

The crude comments made by Donald J. Trump more than 11 years ago cannot be defended. But the godless progressive agenda of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton likewise cannot be defended. I am not endorsing any candidates in this election. I have said it throughout this presidential campaign, and I will say it again—both candidates are flawed. The only hope for the United States is God. Our nation’s many sins have permeated our society, leading us to where we are today. But as Christians we can’t back down from our responsibility to remain engaged in the politics of our nation. On November 8th we will all have a choice to make. The two candidates have very different visions for the future of America. The most important issue of this election is the Supreme Court. That impacts everything. There’s no question, Trump and Clinton scandals might be news for the moment, but who they appoint to the Supreme Court will remake the fabric of our society for our children and our grandchildren, for generations to come.

08-Oct-16
Its, Penn is to busy with his 24yr old girlfriend to care...

08-Oct-16
"projecting maybe?"

says the hunter of fake hunts, the captain of imaginary houseboats, the soldier of stolen valor, the teacher of fictional fact, the man with no balls

yes paul, I am just eaten up with guilt over my closet homo self and just wish trump was a dancing queen like obama

you got me pegged as a queer and a coward, oh the shame i should feel

08-Oct-16
"This is a clear case of her campaign and the collaborating media conspiring to discover and release damaging info as effectively as possible."

If only someone had thought to warn us that the media would tear Trump apart, piece by little piece, if he was the GOP nominee. Oh wait, multiple did warn of exactly that.

08-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Oct-16
"At this point, Trump could dissect a baby in front of trump towers and you deplorables would be "yeah but Hillary's emails and benghazi!""

-Are you really so arrogantly unaware as to cite infanticide in defense of a Democrat? They are trading in dismembered babies and accordingly ardently defending the practice. I can't fathom the depth and breadth of your hubris.

09-Oct-16
As I have been saying all along, I blame those who nominated Trump for giving us 4 years of Hillary.

I will be back to say I told you so when the election is over, especially those who said it was the voice of the people so suck it up. Because when Hillary wins against the worst Republican Nominee ever, it will also be the voice of the people, so suck on that.

It didn't have to be this way. Romney, McCain, Kasich, any vanilla Republican could have glided in easily over corrupt Hillary after her many scandals. But fools have nominated a childish, egotistical business cheat who is so clueless that he can't behave himself long enough for Hillary to self-distruct. Nice going.

09-Oct-16
Owl,

Think of the degree of hubris it takes to flout the forum rules and create (at least) 33 false registrations. Now factor that in with lecturing the CF on morality.

Only a liberal could muster up that level of hypocrisy.

09-Oct-16
I'm so glad to know what horrible things some of you are willing to defend just so long as they're perpetrated by a "republican".

09-Oct-16
Really? Pretty much every one on here that was old enough at the time, wanted to impeach Bill for his transgressions. Now you're using him as an excuse for Trump? I'd call that hypocrisy.

09-Oct-16
Did anyone truly believe trump didn't have a potty mouth?Hes written about all this in the past!Awfull stuff he's said but I think a lot is bluster where he exaggerates and brags of his younger years exploits,he just didn't expect it to come back around!Cant see how he can get by this other than on his knees begging for forgiveness but I don't think he can effectively.

09-Oct-16
Big difference Bill did assault several women Trump simply brags about his exploits!Tonights debate will likely be a sexual assault trial argued by Hillary as council for women and judicated by CNN.

09-Oct-16
The dems got over when Ted Kennedy left his car in a river with a dead girl inside and tried to pretend it ever happened.... we ought to get over a billionaire playboy bragging about his sexual exploits.

We need an Alpha male. Sometimes that's what they sound like.

09-Oct-16
Bowsniper a lot would agree with you but not enough!Unless he can achieve forgiveness!

09-Oct-16
BS, so true, it the Dem's are the chosen one somehow...If ever there was a time for another American civil war, it just may come true...

Unbelievable!

09-Oct-16
"Ted Kennedy left his car in a river with a dead girl inside"

Ted never did that!

Ted Kennedy left his car in a river with a LIVE girl inside.

09-Oct-16
The truth is that neither candidate is fit, or worthy of the highest office on earth. There is no defending either of them, but there is no comparison between them either. Given the power, Trump is obviously capable of catching up to Hillary's corruption, abusiveness, even criminality, but he isn't even in her league yet.

09-Oct-16
“I am a WOMAN and I proudly support Donald Trump!

“I don’t care what Donald Trump said about women ten years ago in what was supposed to be a private conversation with another male.

“If there is a male out there who has NEVER made a vulgar comment about a female in private conversation with another male, then congratulations… You should enter the priesthood."

Jan Morgan has more sense than most women combined.

09-Oct-16
Hillary is corrupt as the day is long. Trump is also corrupt, but he's also crazy. Given the choice between corrupt, or corrupt and crazy, it won't be a hard choice for a lot of people.

Won't surprise me if Hillary wins 350+ EV's.

09-Oct-16
All due respect, but that is a stupid argument. If those comments were from when Trump was in his teens, maybe even his 20's, it would still be stupid, and vulgar, and display a frightening lack of character.

As a mature, grown man? It is everything previously mentioned, but it is also a glaring lack of good judgement, and lack of respect for others and therefore himself. It's also a black eye and bloody nose to all of those who held that even at their worst, at least republicans had morals, and character.

I guess I should enter the priesthood, because never in my adult life have I spoken about any woman that way, and what's more I've never heard any other adult man speak that way. I guess we rednecks were raised better than we get credit for, and apparently better than most.

09-Oct-16

10-Oct-16
Geez, you'd think he was a congressman who ran a gay brothel out of his basement or was caught smoking crack in office or something....

BTW, both those dems were RE-ELECTED, by dems still looking for free handouts and power... speaks volumes about them.

Morality is not selective. Hypocrisy by it's definition is. Attacking a wrong while ignoring your own and worse....painfully obvious the hypocrite should always lose the debate on dishonesty alone. Well, unless you're an even bigger one than anyone imagined and have ZERO self awareness.....

10-Oct-16

10-Oct-16
True that Clinton was impeached because of perjury,lying to Congress and I'm certain that most of us old enough knew it wouldn't stick. The Clinton's are Democrats and the media has always been for the party. Bill Clinton was at the time very popular, attractive and had charisma.

So fast forward to 2016..Hillary Clinton is a woman which will stop a lot of voters from criticizing her. She certainly isn't attractive nor is she popular but in this PC day and age she appeals to the weak and wimpy among us just as Obama did.

Trump is well..Trump. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever believe he would beat out 17 Republican candidates. I believe people are sick and tired of our political system. The Republicans gained the majority of Congress and what have they done?.......Go ahead, I'll wait.

The Republican party is doomed because we have whiny idiots like Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and a host of others who refuse to stand up for Trump. Do they really believe they will preserve the majority in Congress? I for one and I'm sure others won't vote for a single one of them.

How many police officers have been killed recently? How many riots and what has our leadership done?...go ahead, I'll wait.

The Democrats that are in charge of the majority of our cities that have the riots, the cities that are impoverished have done nothing so what is the difference? Neither party is doing anything to fix the problems America faces.

I know one thing..should Hillary Clinton be elected it will be 8 more years of the same. With Trump we may have a chance. A slim chance perhaps but a chance.

Ok, rant over.

10-Oct-16

10-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

11-Oct-16
"The only hope for the United States is God."

Sounds like Franklin Graham is using his vote to write in God.

12-Oct-16
For anyone who has forgotten what a principled man of character in the "Christian Leaders" space looks like (since so many have lost their way), here is a good reminder.

12-Oct-16
It is very likely that Trump will lose Utah as a result of this 2005 video becoming public. It appears to have been the last straw with some Mormon elected GOP officials in Utah and they have apparently been meeting with Evan McMullin about endorsing him there.

A new poll of Utah has Trump and Clinton tied at 26%, with Evan McMullin within the MOE at 22%. Utah has 6 electoral votes. McMullin is clearly now pulling voter support from Trump AND Clinton in Utah.

12-Oct-16
Well josh, i'm sure that if they dig a little deeper, they will find something Trump did wrong, or said in 6th grade. Josh, it must really be something for you, and all the other Trump bashers, to have never said or did anything wrong, 11 years ago. If we are to hang Trump for it, who will hang us for what we have said or done? And don't even start the, "I am not running for POTUS, like Trump is", excuse. Legend in your own mind.

12-Oct-16
"it must really be something for you, and all the other Trump bashers, to have never said or did anything wrong, 11 years ago"

I guess you'll be willing to apply that standard of judgement to Hillary and Bill Clinton then also, since so many of the bad things they have done (and we still talk about and judge them on) were done 10 or 20 years ago? No? You won't give them the same latitude as Trump? Well, color me shocked. SHOCKED. You're among friends here, many, many people more than happy to look past Trump's problems but not Hillary's.

12-Oct-16
Josh, bashing Trump for the locker room talk, in 2005, and how Hillary wants to bring in more Refugees, that will carry out the ACT, to our daughters, wives, isn't even close to the "standard of judgement" you refer to. No comparison. One talks, the other acts. How much do you get paid for Trolling for Hillary?

12-Oct-16
Votes for Hillary are selling your soul to the devil.Isis,Libya,think about the fact that her policies and bad decisions have killed hundreds of thousands of civilians and flooded the worlds western nations with investable refugees.No Isis no refugees!red lines?good grief what a joke!planes buzzing war ships mistakes fired on two!Is the US military on stand down?

12-Oct-16
The creating of Isis has killed maybe millions of people!mexico drug cartels took 68billion last yr from the US!At no time has Obama met aggression with force!Hillary hates Catholics and Evangelicals and says Bernie supporters are basement dwellers!But Trump hasn't cost lives,hast created a refugee crisis,hasn't allowed drugs and illegals to pour in!Trump put his money where his potty mouth is and had the balls to take on everyone and stuck with it despite the odds.Pulling support now is cowardly and weak!That little boy bloodied on tv is because Hillary and Obama let it happen!

12-Oct-16
Anyone who wants strong military,safe streets,no Isis,and a wall to stop drugs and illegals better start getting vocal and convert a few voters 5% is possible but quitters always fail!

12-Oct-16
joshauf,

Do you believe storks wear glasses and work for the post office?

The rock

12-Oct-16
"Hilda's college thesis on her hero Saul Alinsky is what you really have to worry about."

Hold on just a cotton pickin' minute, here. I'm confused about the ground rules. Trumpers have said we shouldn't pick on poor ol' Donald for something he said a whopping 11 years ago. But now you want to pick on Hillary for something she did 40+ years ago? Are we using time as an issue here or aren't we? Either everything is fair game, for both of them, or nothing is.

Trax, you aren't by any chance Russian are you? Because you are one of the biggest Trump trolls around. If anyone has "bought into" anything around here, it is you, for buying into the false notion that Trump is remotely interested in Republicans, Conservatives, or the Constitution. I'm not voting for either of the horrible candidates, you are. You want to talk about blind sheep? You need to look in the mirror buddy.

12-Oct-16
..." I'm not voting for either of the horrible candidates,..."

Well, in a way, yes you are. As goes Ohio, so goes the country as they say. People need to feel good about themselves no matter what the cost.

The media is full on Hillary and they are crushing Trump with every stupid thing that came out of that idiots mouth, both past and present. I see the new SCOTUS absolutely tearing the 2nd apart, and if they do that, that noisesome 4th is going to have to be changed as well to facilitate prying into anyones life who has ever held a hunting license. I may have to take a shower after I pull the handle, but I am going with the idiot in hopes the bitch gets beat. I don't see it happening, but my state is a battle ground state and i know that the vote might count, much like it did Bush v. Gore back in 2000.

If nothing else, but to stick a finger in the GOP's eye. After this election debacle, I am changing my party affiliation. I simply cannot abide the rampant cowardice of the GOP any longer.

12-Oct-16
Jim,

A man of conscience and character. Oh wait. That is the Republican conservative party who walks the halls of Congress with the Constitution rolled up in their back pocket. Content however when challenged by zero to allow it to say there. Yes that is the party for me. Republicans are no longer a factor in this country and I pray they wither away.

The Rock

12-Oct-16
Josh, go ahead and either vote for Hillary, or stay home and pout. If she does get in, this country is going to be one dangerous place to live in. No one has you beat as the leading Troll man.

12-Oct-16
Hey KPC, how do you feel about this? For that matter, Solo, Trax, etc., feel free to chime in. Still voting for Trump if he had been convicted of sexual assault? Where's your line of demarcation? What disgusts you so badly you couldn't possibly pull the trigger for him? By the time November 8th rolls around, with the hits the media is bringing out on him right now (almost half a dozen stories just this evening about women he groped in the past), you're going to be in the fetal position with angst over whether you can actually vote for him. And if you're not in angst over that, then some of you are some very. sick. puppies.

By the way, this man is a disgrace as a Christian "leader". He'll feel it in the pocketbook when enrollment at Liberty University falls through the floor.

12-Oct-16
If you think the Democrats will do anything to win, you have to put a filter on any "news" coming out in October about Trump. That is, if you think.....and if your hatred of Trump so overwhelms the need to think, well, I can't help you.

I don't like Trump one bit, but I also see this for what it is. What a surprise that things start coming up that Trump can't possible disprove...on October 12.

12-Oct-16

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

12-Oct-16
Or wait til Hillary gets in, then you can take the guns out of that picture, and you won't be able to do anything against, whoever assaults your daughter. There will be thousands in this country. Then, what are you going to tell her?

12-Oct-16
There he goes Glying again, now he's trying to associate Trump with sexual assault. Hillary could not ask for a more insincere quisling to campaign for her, next he will he whining "" all lies matter.""

12-Oct-16
"What a surprise that things start coming up that Trump can't possible disprove...on October 12."

Lol, not a surprise at all. I warned months and months ago, multiple times, that is Trump was the nominee this is exactly what would happen.

And just because these things are coming out in October doesn't mean they're not true. Several of the stories (which you apparently did not read) quoted the women saying they came forward to the press as a result of what Trump said in the debate Sunday night about not having ever done any of those things that he had claimed to Billy Bush in 2005 that he liked to do.

Of course, you won't believe anything about any of their allegations until they're "proved" in a court of law. I don't need a court of law to tell me that where there is billowing smoke, there is fire somewhere.

12-Oct-16
"What you clearly can't see is that the political premise at stake in this election has nothing to do with a man's or a woman's personal shortcomings."

Great news! So....why are you attacking Hillary's shortcomings then while winking and nodding at Trump's?

"It's all about the platform they preach from. Their political platforms is what matters...."

Lol, this again? Next thing you're going to tell us that Trump actually is a secret Conservative (though no one can find anything he's ever done to prove it), and not only knows what the Constitution is, he's actually one of the Founding Fathers!

Solo, you have descended into complete parody. Trump cares about nothing but himself, as I have said for forever. He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about Republicans, he doesn't care about Conservatives, he doesn't care about the Constitution, and he doesn't care about the Supreme Court. He's a NYC Liberal Democrat! If you haven't figured that out by now....

So what were you saying about his "platform"? You know, the one that contains a lot of Liberal Democrat ideas and policies?

"You are very self-righteous."

Calling out Sin, in anyone, regardless of political affiliation, is not self-righteous. Covering for someone's Sin, though (as you and many others are doing), is NOT righteous.

"Over time, you've continued to vote against the Right"

What is this "Right" you speak of? Are you talking about John McCain? Mitt Romney? Bob Dole? None of them were "Right", though they sure as heck were a lot more "Right" than Donald Trump ever dreamed of being.

"SHUT UP!"

The more you want me to shut up, the more you inspire me to continue speaking out.

"You have no stake in what happens"

If I felt that way, I wouldn't be wasting my time here trying to convince you of something you are clearly completely blinded from being able to see. I'm an American citizen, same as you, and we both have an equal stake in what happens. I'm sorry you and I don't agree on what the best path forward is for the future benefit of this country, but that doesn't mean you get carte blanche to say and do whatever you want and anyone who doesn't agree with you has to shut up. If you feel that's the way things should be, perhaps you should apply for citizenship in Russia or China, I hear they're real big on that kind of thing over there.

12-Oct-16
He associated himself. Shilling for Trump makes you responsible for hilliary and a liberal SCOTUS.

12-Oct-16
Some of you were on the Trump bandwagon like Bill Clinton on an intern. He is a low life and has been but you follow him like a cult leader. Your chickens are coming home to roost.....

12-Oct-16
Joshua, please quit lying about me. Never did I say they had to be proved "in court."

But if they made reports to the press, then provide corroborating evidence. Anyone can say something, but someone who does not have a horse in the race providing proof of it has value. By doing this at the last minute, a lot of lying folks are hoping they can be disproven quickly enough.

But then again, I'm not the guy who automatically assumes any bad story about Trump is true. It's called thinking. And being consistent. You might try it sometime. Right now, you're the bowsite gossip.

13-Oct-16
"I gave you my reasoning behind my vote."

So you're good voting for Trump with a sexual assault record, just so long as he's more.....something (?)....than Hillary Clinton? Good to know. Were you one of those defending Bill Clinton for all his sexual peccadilloes back in the 90's? No? Oh, I forgot, you don't give Democrats a defense for bad behavior, only "republicans".

"Would you prefer that nobody vote for Trump?"

I would prefer that people who claim to be Republicans and Conservatives don't debase themselves one second longer by continuing to pretend that this man is Republican or Conservative or better than Hillary Clinton in any way that can be explained and given proof of with intellectual honesty. Hillary Clinton WON this election the day Donald Trump became the nominee. Just because you and others can't see that doesn't mean it's not true. Plenty of people saw it, and said so. Why cast your pearls before swine and vote for someone who doesn't actually care about you or your issues, and has been a friend and supporter of the very person you say it is so vital that we must defeat? He has defended Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton vigorously in the past for the very things he was attacking them for at the debate the other night. He is a LIAR, through and through. In the process, you are destroying your own credibility, you are giving the strong impression you are more about partisanship than principle, and you are contributing greatly to damaging the Republican Party and the influence of the Conservative movement. You. Have. Been. Conned. At this point, even if you decided not to vote for Trump, you have already completely shot your credibility full of holes.

13-Oct-16
For the record, we are now up to ten - TEN - different women in the last 24 hours who have come forward accusing Trump of sexual improprieties, over a number of years, including more recently than 2005, when the "video" was taped that was made public last week of him bragging about doing exactly this kind of stuff. The Dam is breaking. Does anyone here honestly think there aren't multiples of that number of more women out there that we haven't heard about yet? Well get ready, because this is probably just the beginning. I've seen people "in the know" strongly hinting that they know these stories that have come out in the last 24 hours aren't even the worst or most damaging ones.

Trump was bragging about this kind of stuff in the videotape, and now women are coming out and saying yeah, he did exactly that to me. Come on, people, this isn't complicated.

13-Oct-16
Your exactly right josh, it isn't complicated. Vote for Trump, Hillary, or stay home. So now that it isn't complicated for you, what else do you have to whine about, on here?

13-Oct-16
"Let's not digress though, my question was a simple one and requires only a yes or no answer."

KPC, tell you what, I'll answer your question straight up when you answer my question straight up about whether or not you'd defend this type of behavior from Obama, Bill or Hillary Clinton, or Anthony Weiner. I've only asked you at least 7 or 8 times now, maybe by the 9th time you'll actually be able to do it.

13-Oct-16
So now Trump is trying to intimidate and threatening to sue individual women who have come forward accusing him. All while attacking Hillary Clinton for intimidating Bill Clinton's accusers. Can't make this stuff.

Important note for bad karma: so far, I haven't seen any irrefutable DNA evidence proof of Donald Trump's semen stains on the dresses of any of these women accusing him, or video showing him "in the act" of abusing them, so feel free not to believe anything any of them has said until such proof surfaces.

13-Oct-16
This is awesome. We knew what Donald Trump was 17 years ago. He's the same guy today. He should have gotten laughed off the stage that day he made his announcement to run for President last Summer. Unfortunately, there are too many ignorant voters in America who think he is just the big bad awesome Alpha male dude from the Apprentice show and they wouldn't listen to reason or facts that said otherwise. Now they've stuck us with an absolute disaster that will not only put a Democrat in the White House for a 3rd straight term, but will tarnish Conservatives and the Conservative movement by association for, possibly, decades to come. The Democrat opposition research factory is now overflowing to the gills with video and audio of Republicans supporting this disaster, along with all his problems, that will be played back in campaign ads on a continual loop for years to come. Congratulations!

13-Oct-16
"I've answered your "question" every time it has been asked."

Lol, No. You haven't answered it once. All you've done is play semantics with the word "Defend". I want to know if you would treat those Democrats I named with the same deference that you're treating Trump with, were they accused of the same thing. I already know what your answer is ("No"), but I do absolutely enjoy seeing you try to squirm out from answering it and in the process proving that much of your calculus has more to do with partisanship than anything else.

13-Oct-16
"Yes or no?"

I think we're up to 10 times now, that you have declined to answer whether you would give the same treatment to a Democrat as you are to Trump. So, so telling.

Since it appears you have no standards of minimum decency that a candidate must meet to gain your support, so long as they are better on "policy", where do you draw the line? It is very, very likely that David Duke, horrible as he is, has more in common with your beliefs on policy than Hillary Clinton does. Would you support and vote for David Duke if he ran for President and was the GOP nominee? What of his KKK history and blatant racism? No problem, so long as he'd be appoint better Supreme Court nominees than Hillary?

13-Oct-16
joshuaf,

You take my position to the next level. I agree with much of it, until you intimate that the country would be better off with Hillary as president.

Regarding your question, I don't see what is difficult about it. Would you give the same treatment to Ronald Reagan or Ted Cruz as you would a democrat? I wouldn't. Obviously, any comparison between Trump and these two is idiotic in my opinion, but the fact remains that there are other things that must be considered. Personal and character failures aside, one candidate wants to destroy this country. Open borders. Importing muslims. Destroying Christianity. Infanticide. Destroying the Constitution. Marxism/Socialism. Destroying the military. Destroying the rule of law, and the police. Equality of outcome, not opportunity. Enslaving the people through confiscatory taxes. One candidate believes in all of that and more.

If the candidates are equally objectionable, but one only believes half of those things, the country has to be better off with that candidate. Whether you can support that candidate or not, being unable to admit or see that the country would be better served by that candidate makes you look like a troll.

You know I can't support Trump myself. But I'm not blind to the fact that Trump winning has to be a better outcome than Hillary winning. Just as I would know that if Cruz or Reagan had many of the same faults Trump has, it would be better if they won, rather than Hillary.

13-Oct-16
Trump does not have a sexual assault record. That is simply untrue, Joshua. And it's an example of how you try to hold the high ground while abandoning the truth.

If you think he has a record, well, that stuff is available on-line. Show me the record of conviction and I'll stand down. Or admit you're lying about this, too.

13-Oct-16
Trax, they think they have a great record and have succeeded in resurrecting this country.

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/813321578809351/

13-Oct-16
I agree that there are two and only two choices in this election.

Either vote for the NYC liberal-recently-turned-"conservative, believe me!", who is a narcissistic a-hole con man; or for the experienced governor of a red state who won re-election with a bigger margin than for his first term, and who has been a consistent second amendment supporter his entire adult life, and who may not have immediately recognized "Aleppo" as the name of a major trouble spot in Syria, but who does recognize the fact that the drug war was lost a few generations ago and continuing it is only supporting the tremendous black market opportunity that fuels the drug trade, and who would be somewhat more reluctant to send our troops into harm's way at the prodding of the military-industrial complex.

Since I have strongly believed that the sane path would be closer to the one proposed by the Libertarian platforms these past thirty years or so, and since I'm pretty sure that the con man doesn't really want to win the office and will do or say whatever is needed to assure that he doesn't actually win it next month, my choice is easy. Voting for anyone whom I would rather not see win, would be TRULY wasting my vote.

13-Oct-16
I agree that there are two and only two choices in this election.

Either vote for the NYC liberal-recently-turned-"conservative, believe me!", who is a narcissistic a-hole con man; or for the experienced governor of a red state who won re-election with a bigger margin than for his first term, and who has been a consistent second amendment supporter his entire adult life, and who may not have immediately recognized "Aleppo" as the name of a major trouble spot in Syria, but who does recognize the fact that the drug war was lost a few generations ago and continuing it is only supporting the tremendous black market opportunity that fuels the drug trade, and who would be somewhat more reluctant to send our troops into harm's way at the prodding of the military-industrial complex.

Since I have strongly believed that the sane path would be closer to the one proposed by the Libertarian platforms these past thirty years or so, and since I'm pretty sure that the con man doesn't really want to win the office and will do or say whatever is needed to assure that he doesn't actually win it next month, my choice is easy. Voting for anyone whom I would rather not see win, would be TRULY wasting my vote.

13-Oct-16
"Two choices in this election and ONLY two. Support Hilda or the Clinton cabal or vote Trump."

I guess I'm just a dang fence-sitter this cycle. I disagree with this as strongly as I do joshuaf's assertion that Trump would be no better for the country than Clinton. Recognizing that Trump is preferable to Clinton pretty much across the board does not come with the requirement to wallow in the sty with Trump. If your principles and ideals will not allow you to support an abomination like Trump, and you want the republicans to know you won't support a candidate like this, you can vote for any number of conservative candidates. If you happen to live in a state that is pretty much decided one way or the other as I am, you can do so without actually having any impact on the outcome of the election.

I believe an action like this is the only chance for the republicans to possibly realize that they have been hacking at their own throat for decades now, and are about to hit their jugular.

13-Oct-16
New Mexico is not a red state, and if Johnson is a Libertarian regarding anything other than the legalization of drugs, someone would have to prove it to me. With the current electorate, maybe the Libertarians can keep selling crazy, but they won't get my vote, certainly not with Johnson.

13-Oct-16
Only one reason that Trump is the Rep nominee, it is because the left wing main stream media promoted him and was in love airing him. They also wanted trump as he was one of the most moderate of the group or is virtually a Democrap. Same for nominations of Romney and McCann. Conservatives have no hope of getting a presidential candidate nominated due to the left wing press.

13-Oct-16
I'm surprised so many people are arguing back and forth with Josh as if he believed ANY of what he is saying. It has nothing to do with conservatives, or sexual assault, or even Clinton. For Josh, this is only revenge for Trump preventing his hero Cruz from ascending to ultimate power. Nothing more than payback (and the attention that brings him). Petty unprincipled small-minded short-sighted revenge. And hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Trump is an abrasive egotistical womanizing pig. It is a badge of honor in the billionaire playboy world, and really should surprise no one. I'd like to think he can limit his dalliances while President, maybe to the level of a French or Italian President.

Hillary is a ruthless career politician and criminal on a global scale, intent on changing the country to some kind of euro-socialist open border NWO cabal. And I think the Presidency will clearly accelerate her evil goals, rather than limit them. Trump remains better than Hillary.

I wish there was a better outsider still standing to oppose Hillary and the combined might of anti-gun democrats, illegal aliens, radical islamists, and the liberal media. But there isn't.

Trump is a terrible messenger, but I still prefer his message. The best option is still #WINPEACHMENT. Help the Trump/Pence ticket win, and hope Trump will soon be impeached leaving us Pence. The best option of all at this point...

13-Oct-16
"I am more than willing to have a substantive conversation with you"

Clearly, that is untrue.

It is not a straw man argument to ask if you would defend the same behavior from a Democrat as a Republican. If you don't like the word "defend", fine, we'll use the word "accept". Fact is, no matter how I word it, you have absolutely zero intention of answering it because it will show the hypocrisy in your calculus and that it is more about partisanship than about principle or policy. That's what happens when you tie yourself so inextricably to a political party rather than an individual with good policies.

13-Oct-16
100,000 PA Democrats Switch to GOP – 240,000 New Voters Join PA Republican Party

13-Oct-16
"Personal and character failures aside"

troy, you've already lost me when you make a statement like this. If personal and character failures can be pushed aside and disregarded so easily, then nothing matters. We're Conservatives and Republicans. Character and personal Ethics is supposed to be what we care about! How can we possibly ever criticize any politician we oppose in the future, Liberal or "republican", if we so easily push aside the matters of character and ethics in those we support?

If you want to call me a troll because I disagree with you that, "Personal and character failures aside", Trump would be better for the country than Hillary, then I will PROUDLY wear the banner of troll. Trump may be even sleazier than Hillary's husband, and we have absolutely zero evidence that he is interested in Conservatism, Small Government, or the Constitution. You're a smart guy, I'm sorry you don't see this as the bankrupt argument that it is. It is especially surprising coming from you, who said you weren't doing the "lesser of two evils" thing again. We whine and bitch and moan about Paul Ryan and the GOP Establishment, and then want to die on the hill of "Trump is no doubt better than Hillary". I have my arguments with Paul Ryan and his ilk, but Trump couldn't hold Ryan's jock strap in terms of knowledge about Conservative policies and the Constitution. What has Trump done to earn this undeserved loyalty? Nothing!

"You know I can't support Trump myself."

No, I don't know that. You've explicitly said you may vote for him if Arkansas looks like it will be close. You can't have it both ways.

"But I'm not blind to the fact that Trump winning has to be a better outcome than Hillary winning."

If that is your opinion, fine. I don't agree that that is a given, or even a good chance of being correct.

"Just as I would know that if Cruz or Reagan had many of the same faults Trump has, it would be better if they won, rather than Hillary."

I'm sorry, but this is bunk. If Cruz or Reagan had may of the same faults Trump has, they wouldn't BE the Cruz or Reagan that we know and love. Can you please point out to me one - just ONE - Republican national politician in recent memory who had anything remotely approaching the character and ethics faults that Trump has, who was also considered a great Conservative Republican Statesman?

13-Oct-16
"Trump does not have a sexual assault record."

Where did I say he has a record of conviction? I never said that. Maybe you should quit lying. Maybe you should offer your services to Trump, counselor. It sounds like you are very experienced at stonewalling and obfuscating the truth when it comes to defending against sex crimes.

13-Oct-16
Appreciate it Trax, but I've been working on this strategy for quite a while now. At some point, the republicans have to be shown that presenting their faithful with the ultimatum you outline every 4 years has come back to bite them in the rear. I think they understand a little better, as they loathe this candidate as much as many conservatives do, just for different reasons. Since I never believed Trump could beat Hillary, I see no reason not to use my vote for what I think is the greater good. Trump winning my state by one more vote will mean nothing to anyone, other than I capitulated to their latest ultimatum.

13-Oct-16
O’KEEFE STRIKES AGAIN: Dem. Senate Candidate Russ Feingold Says Hillary Might Issue Executive Order on Guns .

13-Oct-16
"and if Johnson is a Libertarian regarding anything other than the legalization of drugs, someone would have to prove it to me."

There is just as scant evidence that Trump is a Conservative or a Republican, and yet you make an absolute statement that he would no doubt be better than Hillary. How do you know this? What evidence is there other than your intense dislike for Hillary (which I share)?

13-Oct-16
Josh how many times have you accused persons of being Dem plants and trolls on here?Seems your the biggest Hillary booster!Cant people see what's really going on?Shes raising taxes,cutting social security,Allowing insurance monopolies,bashing persons of faith,Lies,comforts felony crimes with am unity,The clintons are career criminals,destroying people's reputations and destroying families is their specialty!

13-Oct-16
Character and personal Ethics is supposed to be what we care about!

But that can't be all we care about, joshuaf. We aren't making wishes here, we're electing a president. Undoubtedly it is part of it, but there are many more considerations that must factor in. One of those has to be the destruction that you know will happen if Hillary wins. Trump has precious few redeeming characteristics, but he isn't a socialist, and he doesn't believe we should erase our borders. These are no high bar, until you factor in that his competitor is, and does. Do you not understand this?

How can we possibly ever criticize any politician we oppose in the future, Liberal or "republican", if we so easily push aside the matters of character and ethics in those we support?

This is among many reasons that I am not supporting Trump. Seeing this as a reason to denigrate those who believe that they must vote for Trump as their only alternative is where we part ways. You have taken it to the level of ostracizing yourself from overwhelmingly like-minded people. You have taken it to the level of facilitating Hillary's election, yet somehow hold that as a superior position to theirs, which is supporting a cretin, because the alternative is evil. When we come out the other end of this election, some may hang their head in that they supported a cretin, but you are facilitating, if not advocating, evil. As smart as I think you are, it befuddles me that you don't see this.

You've explicitly said you may vote for him if Arkansas looks like it will be close. You can't have it both ways.

I said that because that is exactly what I will do, and yes I can have it both ways. I can, because my intent is not to facilitate evil, but rather to withhold support from a candidate I do not believe in. I can, because I recognize that if in doing so I facilitate evil, I have defeated my purpose of getting the best outcome possible in this election.

13-Oct-16
From: joshuaf 13-Oct-16 Private Reply "Trump does not have a sexual assault record."

A record means a record of conviction, which anyone who isn't blinded by hatred knows. Remember the old Cheech and Chong routine "Coach, we want to talk to you about your record." "My record? Why do you want to talk about my record? How was I supposed to know she was only 12 years old, I thought she was at least 16."

13-Oct-16
"But that can't be all we care about"

Sorry, but they're a requirement for getting my vote. If you disagree, okay. Without character and ethics, I don't know how you can possibly say one candidate is better than another, regardless of party. If character and ethics don't matter, then NOTHING matters. I don't know why you're a Republican, but I am because I thought that Republicans placed a higher premium on good character and ethics and the values that accompany those. It's very possible I was wrong.

"We aren't making wishes here, we're electing a president."

That is the argument made by the people who insist we have to vote for Trump because he is the GOP nominee and is therefore by default better than Hillary. If you are of this mindset also, then why are you not voting for Trump?

"Do you not understand this?"

I understand that, despite what the Liberals would like, we still do not have an Emperor in America, and the Congress still is a check on the President. And in that regard, I believe that Liberal, Unconstitutional legislation will sail through Congress much easier with a President Trump than a President Clinton, because there will be at least SOME GOP opposition to a President Clinton's Liberal policy initiatives, whereas the GOP Congress will feel very strong pressure to kow-tow to Trump's demands since he would be the titular "head" of the party as President. They would feel pressure to tow the party line. Do you feel comfortable with Liberal NYC Democrat Trump in the White House, churning out Liberal, Unconstitutional pieces of legislation that Republicans in Congress feel pressured to go along with and the Democrats in Congress are more than happy to vote for? Do you not understand this?

"You have taken it to the level of ostracizing yourself from overwhelmingly like-minded people"

I'm sorry to say that I'm not nearly as like-minded with many here as I once thought. On the other hand, I'm glad to say that, if being "like-minded" with them means supporting someone as awful and immoral as Trump, who is basically Bill Clinton but with more money and a NYC accent.

"that they supported a cretin, but you are facilitating, if not advocating, evil."

I think Donald Trump is much more than a "cretin". I think he is evil. Obviously, we disagree. And I am not advocating evil. I am positing that we will come out WORSE 4 years from now with a President Trump than with a President Clinton, both as a COUNTRY and as a PARTY. I am positing that MORE Liberal, Unconstitutional legislation will be passed with a President Trump than a President Clinton. I am positing that the cause of Conservative, Constitutional, Limited Government will suffer immeasurably more harm with Donald Trump as the titular head of the party in the White House (both now but more importantly in the future), than it will with Hillary Clinton in the White House. As smart as I think you are, it befuddles me that you don't see this.

13-Oct-16
I'm not going to take the next month to try to get through to you joshuaf. I respect other people's positions, even if I don't fully understand them. If we all don't do a better job of that, we might as well get ready for the socialist democrat president to come after Hillary.

13-Oct-16
"You have zero to base that jumble of nonsense on."

Medicare Part D. No Child Left Behind. Legislation that would have never seen the light of day from a Republican Congress with a Democrat in the White House. But with George W. Bush there, they felt pressure to pass the legislation, and did so.

"At very worst Trump will be as bad as Hilda on every issue."

And if that were the case, yet Trump got a higher % of his legislation passed through Congress because of Republicans feeling pressured to go along with "their guy" in the White House on legislation they wouldn't even consider if Hillary sent it to them, then where does that leave us? Worse off than with Hillary.

"they have very different views on almost every issue starting with immigration and ending with the Supreme Court"

You don't know what Trump's views on those issues are, because HE doesn't know what his views on those are. At best, he's ignorant, at WORST, his views are the opposite of what he has campaigned on. Do you ever do ANY research on his views and statements and actions BEFORE he decided to run for President. Are you THAT easy to fool???

"The best thing that has happened to the "Party" is Trump."

For starters, that is pure, unadulterated balderdash.

Secondly, if that's the case, then why didn't you vote for him in the primary?

"Trump will be POTUS."

I hope you're not betting your life savings on that.

13-Oct-16
"I'm not going to take the next month to try to get through to you joshuaf."

I understand your position. I just don't agree. I'm pretty sure you do not understand my position, despite me having explained it pretty clearly, and it really ain't that hard to understand.

I'm perfectly fine with agreeing to disagree on it. Whether or not you are is up to you. You say you respect the positions of others, but you've spent an awful lot of time attacking me and my positions the last few months, all the while criticizing me for being critical of others. Some consistency and self-awareness wouldn't go amiss for you.

15-Oct-16
It's simply amazing that just thirty days before the election, these women come out of the wood work against Trump. I don't buy it. Hillary must pay these people very well, right josh? 8>)))

15-Oct-16
joshauf,

Steer clear of politics. Your thinking is what fuged everything up from the beginning supporting the conservative no shows. Now you want to employ another new, same strategy. Try the knitting channel and tell grandma the better way to do it.

The Rock

16-Oct-16

16-Oct-16
Dang nab it Mouse, there you go spreading hate again.

16-Oct-16

17-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
I consider this an accurate assessment of the situation. The accusers have no credibility.

17-Oct-16
Personally, I don't care what Trump has said or done with women with the exception of rape. Most of a country gave a pass to a president that lied to a grand jury about actually molesting women. Nixon had to resign because he bugged the democrats to see what their strategy was. I think the bar is lowered pretty low now. I mean, look at Hillary. LMAO You should hear women talk about their new boyfriends and guys they want to sleep with. All this "OMG, how horrible" stuff is pretty lame and intellectually dishonest. If you want a perfect candidate...its never going to happen. You are on the wrong planet for that. Now matter how much a pontificating a$$ preaches to us. (referring to the media in general) John Kennedy had at least three affairs IN THE WHITEHOUSE. Lets dig him up and perform a chant to send him to hell or something.

17-Oct-16
Nixon was impeached for covering up the break-in, not for ordering the break-in or anything else. It was the cover up that got him.

Apparently that is not a reason to impeach or prosecute anyone anymore...at least not if they are a democrat...

09-Nov-16

• Sitka Gear