Woods Walker 02-Nov-16
JRW 02-Nov-16
sleepyhunter 02-Nov-16
NvaGvUp 02-Nov-16
ar troy 03-Nov-16
patdel 03-Nov-16
JRW 03-Nov-16
08-Oct-16
How bout those Cleveland Indians!!!...8^)

08-Oct-16
Might do it this year.

14-Oct-16
ALCS, game 1 tonight...

14-Oct-16
Zbone, have you watched the "30 for 30" TV show on the history of the Cleveland sports programs?

Catch it sometime. Pretty interesting.

I usually don't have any sympathy for pro athletes, but felt bad for the way some Browns fan treated Earnest Byner after "the fumble" in '88.

15-Oct-16
Yeah Joey, seen it... Worst thing, being born in 1959, I remember it all!!!...8^(((

With starting pitcher Trever Bauer cutting his throwing hand pinky finger on a drone needing stitches yesterday, (yeah, you read that right, on a "drone") I thought, "Here we go again"... He was suppose to pitch tonight, now they are not sure if he'll even pitch in the series... Go figure...

Anyhow, Tribe up now 1-0 in ALCS... They are undefeated in the month of October so far, knock on wood...

15-Oct-16
Oops, forgot to add Joey.... Fans actually didn't blame Byner or forgave him... He was even invited, attended, and cheered on a float in the Cleveland Cavaliers victory parade this past summer... I always liked Earnest, he always gave his best effort...

16-Oct-16
Tribe now leads series, 2-0....8^)

18-Oct-16
Trever Bauer is a gamer, dripping blood and all... Tribe leads ALCS 3-0...

18-Oct-16
Oops lost tonite, but only need one more win.

19-Oct-16
Game Five

Cleveland leads 3-0 in the bottom of the fourth.

Go, Tribe!

19-Oct-16
Final score in Game Five.

Cleveland 3, Toronto 0

The Indians are off to the World Series!

20-Oct-16
A month ago they were putting 11,000 fans in the seats when they were in first place... Their fans don't deserve a World Series.

21-Oct-16
Yeah, but they kicked Detroit's ass!!!

Sour grapes...

23-Oct-16
No sour grapes. They had a better Team than the Tigers. The Tigers wouldn't have made it past the wildcard round if they got in.... Yet they had 30,000 fans in the seats every night. How does a city only put 11,000 fans in their teams stadium night after night when they are in first place a month from the playoffs ??? I seem to remember their own closer calling out their own fans last year for the very same thing. Go Cubs !!!!!

24-Oct-16
Whatever Big Bear, whatever... You are wrong, statium has been packed past couple months, you are confused when player called out fans way back in June or July when the first took the divisional lead... Fans have been disappointed before for them blowing divisional leads near the end, but they kept it all the way through this year... That is reason why it affects attendance... Can't find a vacant seat now though....

As said, pure sour grapes.... Go drink you wine, oops, meant, go whine somemore...

24-Oct-16
"Stadium has been packed past couple of months"..........Haaaaaa !!!!!!!! Good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Indians are a VERY GOOD team...... It's their fans that suck.

11,000 fans does not equal packed.............hahahaha Go CUBS !!!!!

24-Oct-16
Cleveland was 28th out of 30 major league ball clubs in attendance this year.........even though they were in first place for a good portion of the season...........The Indians were the ONLY team to draw less than 10,000 fans for a game....and that happened 3 times.........including the season's lowest attendance game in MLB........... a dismal 8,766 fans.................

24-Oct-16
The Cubs averaged 39,000 + fans per home game this year.........

28-Oct-16
Geeze Big Bear, get over it....

28-Oct-16
I found myself rooting for the Red Sox when they were generations removed from the World Series, and I find myself rooting for the Cubs now. Really like Bryant, and Rizzo. His apology to the ump a while back is something I've shown to the kids I coached. Good Stuff.

28-Oct-16
Truth hurts, eh bone ?

28-Oct-16
Don't know if that attendance you provided is truth or not, ain't got time to look up Progressive Field attendance and compare to other vendues, I just don't understand your obsession with regualer season attendance... As said, Tribe fans have been greatly disappointed many times before but you can't buy a seat there now for under a thousand bucks unless you have season tickets... Not one time did I bad mouth any other team here... Now, take your Detroit bat and ball and go home, they lost this year and you have sour grapes... GO BLOW.... GO TRIBE, GO BUCKEYES, GO CAVS...8^)

28-Oct-16
Go Tribe !!! To another State where you will be appreciated !!!!!!

28-Oct-16
Why doesn't Michigan fall into the Great Lakes ?? Because Ohio sucks......... Go Cubs !!! Go U of M Football !!! Go Red Wings !!!!

29-Oct-16
Tribe up 2 games to 1...

Oh Big Bear, you don't even want to get me started on Michigan jokes, or should say jokers...8^)

29-Oct-16
Your Tribe is destined to win it all.... Cavs and Indians in the same year.

30-Oct-16
go tribe...I am so sick of every crowd shot in Chicago centering on someone old and near death.

02-Nov-16
All I can say is game 7, game 7...

I have no fingernails, or hangnails left, don't know what I'm gonna chew on tonight...8^)

All I can see and remember in my mind right now is game 7 in 1997 and the ball hit over saver Jose Mesa's head in the 10th inning...8^(((

Wouldn't doubt if it doesn't go into extra innings tonight...

Hey Big Bear, thanks for the vote of confidence...

02-Nov-16
An ardent Cub fan’s perspective. If the Cubs win tonight, baseball’s best team wins the championship. If the Tribe wins tonight, an excellent manager guided his team (to be sure a very good team) to the championship. Why Cub's Maddon (supposedly a managerial guru) unnecessarily pitched reliever Chapman last night instead of resting him, with that kind of a lead and game 7 tonight for the championship looming, is beyond me! So far, no question in my mind that Terry Francona has “out managed” Joe Maddon in this series. But, I’m hoping the best team wins tonight (see my 2nd sentence) and the W flies!

02-Nov-16
If the Indians weren't playing the Cubs, I'd be rooting for them.

02-Nov-16

JRW's embedded Photo
JRW's embedded Photo
Baseball season's underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today

They're singing

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field

We're singing now

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

The Cubs are gonna win today.

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans

Hear 'em singing now

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

02-Nov-16
A town that is cool enough to have the Rock n Roll Hall of fame , deserves to win the World Series. And no more Grand Slam homers by Chicago!

02-Nov-16
Not lookin' good for Cleveland at this point.

Top 6th, Cubbies 6, Tribe 3

03-Nov-16
What a game, what a series. Can't take anything from the Indians. They fought tooth and nail, and hopefully Francona gets the recognition he deserves.

03-Nov-16
AR troy. Life long cub fan, but you are correct he'll of a series and game 7. Compete till the end. I was sure Maddon was blowing it...........

03-Nov-16
As a die hard Cubs fan, I'd like to congratulate Cleveland on an incredible season. Game 7 could have gone either way, and you have nothing to feel bad about. I have absolutely no doubt you'll win it all very soon. Well done, Indians!

• Sitka Gear