Woods Walker 12-Oct-16
TD 12-Oct-16
ar troy 13-Oct-16
JayG@work 13-Oct-16
Charina 13-Oct-16
Chief 419 13-Oct-16
10-Oct-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Not by Iran, but their backed rebels/terrorist...A matter of time, just a matter of time!

Iranian-backed Houthi rebels fired two missiles at a U.S. Navy destroyer operating off the coast of Yemen in the Red Sea on Sunday -- though neither missile hit the ship, the Pentagon said in a statement.

10-Oct-16
So....why is the coast of Yemen still there??? Do our warships not have any ordnance? Are they unmanned? Oh wait....they lack a LEADER!

10-Oct-16
I agree with Woods Walker.

10-Oct-16
Now folks lets not be hasty, all Houthi rebels lives matter, I am sure if we have a meeting and talk and talk this thru well find that we have some common ground and can find enough room to fish these waters together. Sir it's missiles not fishing! Say what?

That's about as clueless as Obummer is. Try keep things quiet for few more months. Then he can start collecting speaking fees and book deals and get inline for the head of The UN.

10-Oct-16
Why call it a "Warship", if it doesn't fire back? Sound more like a sitting duck...

10-Oct-16
WW x 3. Bring them home if they aren't allowed to return fire when fired upon. Doesn't matter if it's a ship or a man.

10-Oct-16
This Houthi trash must be using some of those billions we gave Iran for their operations. B-Ho doesn't want to kill off any investments. Lol.

10-Oct-16
WW:

"Do our warships not have any ordnance? Are they unmanned? Oh wait....they lack a LEADER!"

Nailed.

10-Oct-16
This is exactly why we need Trump elected so that our military can be built up again.

10-Oct-16
Those missiles came from Iran. The guys that fired them have no way of producing missiles.

10-Oct-16
Couldbe "Stinger" missiles obtained from Qatar via Libya and supplied by that woman who we so in "love" with.

10-Oct-16
Never fun to have your own missiles shot at you.

10-Oct-16

10-Oct-16
Not to worry, Pres Obamer will draw a line in the ocean.

10-Oct-16
Or worse yet, he'll send Clutch Kerry over there to "negotiate". Like that'll work out for us. That moron couldn't find his ass with both hands even if they were stapled to it.

12-Oct-16

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Again they have shot at us...

12-Oct-16
This country needs some spinach and needs it bad.

The Rock

12-Oct-16
Just draw a red line!

12-Oct-16
Pass out tissues to the crew just incase they get boarded. Good grief!

12-Oct-16
Hillary will disarm them and use the ships to haul refugees

12-Oct-16
She plans to use Chantelle no5 to draw her red lines!

12-Oct-16
I originally agreed with Buckiller about being slow to anger, but this is the second sortie against an American Warship in four days. This is exactly the reason the Iowa Class should never have been mothballed.

12-Oct-16
The U.S. under this administration does not have the guts to blow up a beach ball. Trump is right. The military under zero is neuter gender. Putin's words today clarifies that when they laughed us off as a joke after the sucker punch. Kerry that horse faced pr... "threatened" Russia with " we will choose our time for retaliation" maybe sanctions. Yes John or maybe 150 B in small bills.

The Rock

12-Oct-16
So you'd prefer starting WWIII rocky? I think sanctions will work just fine. The Russian economy is struggling, hitting them in the wallet is efficient, slow but efficient in the way that a mushroom cloud isn't.

12-Oct-16
Well hells bells.....why don't we just send PussyZ over. Remember he is a master in small arms, hand to hand combat, led a squad of BAMF's against a full division of the vaunted Iraqi Republican Guard, kicked their collective asses, and escaped with nary a scratch, while a doe nervously scampered away.

12-Oct-16
I don't only believe in carrying a big stick I believe in using it. You can't love this world and gain respect. . Fear is what keeps them loyal, on their toes an in love with you. What WW3? Our Salvation Army could kick half this worlds ass by themselves.

The Rock

12-Oct-16
Master in small arms? Naah.....more like Master Baiter. Or baiter"s".

12-Oct-16
"Send in SEAL Team Houseboat...."

13-Oct-16
"So you'd prefer starting WWIII rocky? I think sanctions will work just fine. The Russian economy is struggling, hitting them in the wallet is efficient, slow but efficient in the way that a mushroom cloud isn't."

Since when is defending yourself starting WW3? Would that not require additional participation from whichever country wants to be the loser of WW3?

"I think sanctions will work just fine."

Really? Hillary thought the security provided in Benghazi would work just fine too. Are any of your loved ones being fired upon? Would you feel differently if your wife, son, or daughter were on that boat? Sanctions on a country like Russia work about as well as increasing taxes on businesses and rich people. If you weren't an ignorant liberal you would understand this.

"The Russian economy is struggling, hitting them in the wallet is efficient, slow but efficient in the way that a mushroom cloud isn't."

Sanctions are efficient? The way prohibition was efficient, right? The way the war on drugs, and the war on poverty are efficient, right? Only a liberal idiot would believe that.

When it's your loved ones that are dying, or hell what am I saying, when you become a human, and any American dying is as important to you as your own loved ones, effectiveness becomes your only concern. Efficiency is a concern for idiot liberals.

13-Oct-16
In case nobody has noticed, we are in the opening of WWIII. The Russians had a massive, over 40 million people participated in, national defense exercise. They just this week ordered all Russians that are overseas to return home. They have been hacking in to our computer systems for both civilian as well as military uses. If they can shut down our grid and disable out communications, the entire command and control apparatus for the nation is gone. With that will be our ability to see or hear what they are doing. It would be sorta like going a few rounds with Helen Keller. We would get our asses handed to us. There would be no transportation of goods and fuel production would grind to a haltk. Add to the mix several thousand Islamists who are already here going door to door and chopping people up, well you have an end of days scenario. We do need a strong leader in Washington, but IMO, we need a strong and MORAL leader in Washington. This country has gone so far off the rails as far as morality and goodness goes. We have been taking the shortcut and trying to not pay a price for our actions, the bailouts, TARP, not holding politicians or ourselves to a high standard, that I fear it is going to take a huge hit, I mean UGE hit, to get us back on track. It started a while ago, the moral decline, but became crystalized when Clinton,, Slick Willy, not the Hildabeast, got re-elected, even after the whole Monica Lewinsky thing. The American people just sorta said, "Meh, the economy is going okay, so even though he is an immoral pig who has really bad cigar use habits,, and is prolly a serial rapist, we will keep voting for him." Because the American people kept turning a blind eye to political corruption and immorality of our elected leaders, we keep getting the choice of the lesser of two evils, until we find ourselves in the position of having what some say is a binary choice. We can either vote for Hillary, the globalist, corrupt pile of fecal matter who is still married to her rapist husband because as long as they are married, they can't be compelled to testify against each other,, who will try to destroy the Republic during her tenure as President. Or we can vote for Trump, a crass, obscene, immoral adulterer who will do anything to get ahead, say anything to get ahead and destroy anyone to get ahead. I have to tell you all. This election scares the crap out of me. If what you all say is true, I HAVE to pick one of them.. I can pick the corrupt globalist or the guy who I wouldn't hire to clean my furnace, knowing the way he is about women,, you know, p8$$y grabbing, daughter being a fine Piece of @$$,,, but hey,, at least he isn't too into anal... WTF?? I seriously don't think I can pull the trigger for the guy. I am looking at Darrel Castle from the Constitution Party. I spent over 26 years of my life supporting and defending the Constitution, I figure I may as well stand on my principles and vote for it. We all have a tough choice to make. I do know that everything that we do will be judged eventually. I would hate to have to stand before the Lord and try to justify a vote for either. Good luck with all you do this year. Hunt hard and live well. Peace, Jay

13-Oct-16
JayG, Don't forget the re-positioning of nuclear arms at the western border recently reported. Every time I hear these things, I immediately recall Obama's scoffing of Romney's identification of Russia as our greatest geopolitical foe. How incredibly ignorant Obama was/is at keeping us safe from what continues to be a very serious, very dangerous, geopolitical foe.

I don't believe either major candidate are prepared to protect us better. Trump talks tough (at times), but his position on foreign affairs has been so unstable, I have no idea what to expect - other than praise for Putin, who clearly wants to unilaterally reheat the cold war. He is not the answer to Russia's aggression.

Look at Evan McMullin, CIA agent with counterterrorism and intelligence operations experience in middle east, N. Africa, and S. Asia. Evan McMullin's Positions on the Issues

13-Oct-16
Glad to see Obama finally let the ship respond to the Houthi aggression. I was beginning to wonder if the Houthi's had to sink a destroyer before the US Navy would be allowed to respond.

• Sitka Gear