Scout 11-Oct-16
Shuteye 11-Oct-16
keepemsharp 11-Oct-16
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Oct-16
gflight 11-Oct-16
Bill in SD 18-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 18-Oct-16
11-Oct-16
Really don't know why everyone is all wound up about this Trump leak. At the time of the recording he was a Democrat, which from the lefts perspective that should have been alright. I mean Bill can drop his pants and show little Willie to interns, yet the Trump recording gets the country in an uproar. Rumor is, back when he said all this he realized he was starting to act like a democrat, so he cleaned up his act and converted to a Republican.

11-Oct-16
I would never have thought that Ted Kennedy could ever be elected after leaving Mary Jo Kopechne in a car on the bottom of the river. She was alive for quite some time in an air pocket but Kennedy went home to sober up. I hope he is in hell and anyone that voted for him should join him when they die.

11-Oct-16
They say women are up in arms about the comments but 80 million of them bought 50 Shades Of Grey, don't make sense.

11-Oct-16
That's a very good point...Frick'n democrats should be ashamed! Lol

11-Oct-16
Yep, Sarah Palin was a "C" and a tw&* and called many other things by democrats and Trump is a DEmoncrat...

18-Oct-16
If you don't think what Trump said was bad, you don't have a clue. Yes, most Democrats are far worse. The Republicans are supposed to be the party with moral values. Little Musolini or the she devil, neither!

18-Oct-16
Gift from IOTWReport: Trump just gave a racist speech on illegal aliens that disqualifies him from ever being the president

For the PSE(DK) intellectuals: the voice is NOT Trump, but a sexual predator married to Her Majesty.

• Sitka Gear