Thumper 12-Oct-16
gflight 12-Oct-16
HA/KS 12-Oct-16
'Ike' (Phone) 12-Oct-16
Thumper 12-Oct-16
'Ike' (Phone) 13-Oct-16
NvaGvUp 13-Oct-16
11-Oct-16
Anyone else have a completely different look in the threads, or did I just wake up in bizarro world today?

11-Oct-16
I got the same when I started this thread Spike. I didn't think it took.

11-Oct-16
Don't like it. They are always changing things that don't need changing.

11-Oct-16
May be a troll-swatting effort Jim. Hope for the best.

11-Oct-16
I'm hoping for the best Troy, but I don't like it either.

11-Oct-16
Still pretty glitchy. I just clicked on a thread Spike owns, the second response looked like it was PSE, but his was a site error, much like the 404 error when you post. All the poster's names were there, but none below the second.

11-Oct-16
Outstanding.

11-Oct-16
See Pat's message on the Big Game Forum.

11-Oct-16
Well that's a fine how do you do, isn't it? "Way down on the testing priority?" You would think this is a hunting site or something, and not a place for us to run our mouths and give our views to people who probably don't want to hear them! I thought we just let them keep the hunting crap around to pay the bills, so we could pontificate!

11-Oct-16
Shouldn't even make it a priority. Should just dump the CF completely.

Especially since your mods have been reinstating censored posts and censoring others posts on other owners threads that don't violate rules.

11-Oct-16
I think anyone who bitches about the site and how it is run should go somewhere else or start up their own website and run it anyway they like...

11-Oct-16
I hope nobody thinks I was being serious.

11-Oct-16
Nope.......Don't like it! Hard to look at & hard to read! Sometimes things just need to be left well enough alone!!!!!

11-Oct-16
It appears as if the toner is getting low!

11-Oct-16
What happened to the Private Messages link?

11-Oct-16
Kyle, in the header bar above, there is "my Bowsite." On the big game forum, Pat mentioned that is where the private messages will be. The new look is to facilitate usage from phones and tablets.

11-Oct-16
"Gflight..just shut up for once, will ya.... beech, moan whine and complain, that is all you do....."just like everyone else here "You dont have to come here" .... I like to debate without punk azz nonsense so sue me trumpette "the TOT's are a good thing as are what the Mods do ... "if they are objective "

I like the site, always have.

I just don't like the petty folks playing games to shut down people who don't agree with them. If they would just debate like grown men instead of playing internet bully games I would have nothing to say. I know some of them are close to illiterate and can't debate. Why should it be supported that they ruin it for people who are objective and like friendly banter?

11-Oct-16
Thanks, Jim

11-Oct-16
Who talked mean to you? Me? O.K. I apologize for calling you a Trumpette. Just trying to make a point.

11-Oct-16
Has anyone besides me had a problem with the "Back to the Community Forum" button? Every time I hit that button, I get either a 500 error message or a 404 error message.

11-Oct-16
Only a butt-hurt weasel would consider pot-shot lies friendly banter.

11-Oct-16
"Has anyone besides me had a problem with the "Back to the Community Forum" button? Every time I hit that button, I get either a 500 error message or a 404 error message."

Same here

11-Oct-16
Gerald,

I guess that's what Beta testing is all about, huh?

Hey, Pat! Here's another one for you! ;^)

11-Oct-16
Part of the validation process. I will be getting on with my tablet later to check it out....

11-Oct-16
Pat, when you're making modifications, can you enlarge the "edit" box. Had to edit something this morning and the edit box is about an inch wide on my screen, very difficult to see much of the message without a lot of scrolling up and down.

11-Oct-16
joshuaf,

I had the same problem. That box is smaller than a credit card.

11-Oct-16
Bold text is kinda light too...

11-Oct-16
Tough getting used to this.

11-Oct-16
Looks like a big part of the format change was to increase advertising.

Not complaining. Any worthwhile endeavor costs a lot these days......and Bowsite is definitely worthwhile.

Thanks Pat.

11-Oct-16
Im not big on change, and this change to me looks cold and blasé. Sorry I don't like it .

11-Oct-16
WHEW! I thought it was my computer destroying aura at work again! The faded type is giving me a headache.

12-Oct-16
Would be nice to have a place where you can select the forum by "game" species

12-Oct-16
Made my 1st post using the new "look", hope it posted. When returning back to the community forum I got an error page ????

12-Oct-16
http:// is acceptable https:// is not when adding links...

12-Oct-16
I am pretty sure that it was done by my wife to make sure that I spend far less time on Bowsite.

12-Oct-16
Still getting a 404 error...

12-Oct-16
What's with the weak print and pastel colors, gay pride week?

13-Oct-16
Kinder, gentler Thumper...Lol

13-Oct-16
Now I can't start a new thread.

When I hit the 'Submit" button, I get the error message thing.

13-Oct-16
Interesting. I have not had a problem yet. I am using a pretty up to date browser though. IE V11.

• Sitka Gear