Rocky 14-Oct-16
Rocky 14-Oct-16
BlueDog 14-Oct-16
Rocky 14-Oct-16
BlueDog 14-Oct-16
slade 09-Nov-16
11-Oct-16
More drama from the reality star??

"It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to," Trump said in a tweet that raised the prospect of a full on civil war in the Republican Party. Such a battle would pit his loyal supporters against the rest of the GOP, including vulnerable lawmakers running for re-election that could threaten the party's hold on Congress.

11-Oct-16
Good. I hope they lose. I am to the point where I would prefer to be governed by professional liberals vs posers.

11-Oct-16
Trump is going Independent. Republicans ran for their lives over something ridiculous and are going to get run over by a train. They screwed with the wrong bull. Trump has the power in numbers to crush the senate majority and he will. That is what they feared from the beginning, not being able to control him and now they are going to squirm like the snakes they are looking for job. Good. Someone had to set these traitors straight. Nobody on this site could.

The Rock

The Rock

11-Oct-16
And this is the guy we were hoping would be held in check by the republicans in the legislature, and appoint the kind of judges we would want on the SC?

11-Oct-16
"prospect of a full on civil war in the Republican Party."

Yesterday I read accounts of Zachary Taylor and how his election lead to the death of the Whig party. Many many parallels to today and Trump/ Republican drama. Very interesting to read about given today's political climate.

11-Oct-16
All this drama is just another illusion to distract while the beast steals the election. That way all in DC can carry on running this country into the ground. The day after the election they will laugh while everyone comes on here to cry and point fingers.

11-Oct-16
Spike,

Where exactly are we thinking the legislation is going to come from that Trump is going to need to right the ship, democrats? If it's all out war on those who don't support Trump, then what do you expect back? Not supporting or endorsing someone is not the same as actively working for their defeat.

You might want to take a look at the list of infidels from slade's last diatribe. Some are undoubtedly steaming piles of crap, but If some of them aren't conservatives, neither are you and I.

11-Oct-16
Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot when any other candidate would have enjoyed watching Hillary crash and burn over the recent email leaks showing her two-faced speeches, etc. Now if you are truly conservative you should pray that the Republicans facing re-election keep the majority in Congress or Hillary will have free reign to change things. Don't you see that Obama was hamstrung for much of his 2 terms by not having a Demo majority in Congress?

Crying that they are RINO's anyway is not going to change the fact that because Trump has done so many stupid things in this campaign, Republicans running for re-election have to distance themselves, quickly, if they want to win.

Think about Hillary and a Democratic Congress. Seriously. Is that what you want?

No. Better to let Republicans save themselves by distancing themselves from this idiot.

Actually watching the video of Trump mimicking a cripple says volumes about his character. Please watch it. Ryan should have dumped him earlier.

11-Oct-16
Good, Washington needs to be shaken up...

11-Oct-16
Huckabee names the butt-hurts bed wetters.

11-Oct-16
So, Trump has had the shackles on this whole time? Who knew.

A lot of people here who have been Trump apologists are getting ready to see over the next 28 days how little he cares about Conservatives, the Republican Party, or anything else other than himself.

By the way, for those of you pounding the "Supreme Court, Supreme Court, Supreme Court" talking point over and over again as a reason to vote for Trump....I have a question: If Trump spends the next month trying desperately to sink Republican politicians in Congress who are critical of him, how, exactly, does that keep Republicans having any influence over who gets confirmed as Supreme Court nominees? A bunch of you have been so hoodwinked into thinking that he actually cares about nominating good justices to the Supreme Court. He doesn't.

"I am to the point where I would prefer to be governed by professional liberals"

Well you're in luck, because that is exactly what we're going to get come January of next year, no matter who wins the Presidential race.

11-Oct-16
I think him attacking Republicans may bring him some independent voters, Hilliary looks to be the biggest one apt to lose votes by Rasmussen polling. Trump sure isn't capable of gaining anymore Republicans than he did on debate night, so its smart to distance himself.

"Among those who say they could still change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Clinton 43%, Trump 28%, Johnson 25%"

While my feelings on him haven't changed he may sway a lot of reality show voters...

11-Oct-16
I think this trash fire of an election will induce a lot of drinking.

Crowder makes some very valid observations and points. (Warning: Language)

11-Oct-16
This is the problem that many here just can't figure out but is understandable considering the mental aptitude they possess. Democrats stick together through thick and thin no matter who their candidate may be. They will defend them to the end, no matter, conscience be damned, because you only can accomplish your goal if and when you have control. Have they not? They know who and what Hillary Clinton is but their allegiance comes first because it will serve THEM and THEIRS best. Another conservative rumor is that Republicans have the market cornered on strategy.

Republican and conservative continually bitch and moan about not winning and a rigged system , full of themselves and their righteous indignation. In the process, they throw THEIR own and THEMSELVES into the same gutter that they condemn the liberals for inhabiting. That is the difference between a winner and a sorry a$$ loser who thinks the the high road is the only road as long as you sound good going over the fuqn cliff.

This place is full of conservatives who proclaim conscience and justice and the golden path to heaven. That is all well and good but doing little good here on earth. Yes I know I am lost sheep that has meandered from the shepherd.

Trump is this and Trump is that and we conservatives are glowing examples of life in the lily white lane, for the betterment of mankind and all who choose losing as if that has a purpose. They have a purpose no doubt. It’s called losing ground year in and year out with hopes and dreams of a message well spent and used on their constituents. Here is a little tip. Ground. They are not making any more of it that I know of. Conservatives must have inside info on that fallacy.

The Rock

11-Oct-16
He's clearly abandoned the idea of expanding his base (to latinos, african americans, women, and white men with college degrees) there arent enough angry white guys to elect this guy. The math is against him. Call it rigged, whatever you want. He will lose in dramatic fashion.

11-Oct-16
PSE,

Since you are so full of your self, will you leave the bowsite forever when he wins?

11-Oct-16
ABSOLUTELY. If you do the same if she wins

11-Oct-16
PSE, One question. Who would you actually wager on to win this election? Clinton or Trump? Hard currency which would validate your confidence to go out on the limb and prove your overwhelming glee on the overwelming lock that Clinton now holds. She can't lose. Right. this would be easy money without fret. Right?

The Rock

11-Oct-16
I think this fits with what a Trump has been saying all along... that both parties are full of career political crooks looking out for themselves and special interests instead of voters. And pushing back against ALL of them on both sides is the ultimate outsider role. Screw 'em. I hope Trump wins and rallys the bully pulpit for term limits across the board.

11-Oct-16
I think this fits with what a Trump has been saying all along... that both parties are full of career political crooks looking out for themselves and special interests instead of voters. And pushing back against ALL of them on both sides is the ultimate outsider role. Screw 'em. I hope Trump wins and rallys the bully pulpit for term limits across the board.

11-Oct-16
Hopefully she strokes out here soon...Done with her!

11-Oct-16
Uh oh...Pistol Pete is back talking about death and killing again.

12-Oct-16
"One question. Who would you actually wager on to win this election? Clinton or Trump? Hard currency which would validate your confidence to go out on the limb"

I'm just a simple country boy and not a good handicapper. But I'll play for something to do.

Pat can't have a gambling book ran on his public forums.... anybody wants to play send me a PM. Franklins or Jacksons are usual ways to track in the past.

Course I suspect Rocky is just running pse over the hurdles. If not send me a pm. Anybody else is welcome also..

Btw..in 3 or 4 elections, countless Super Bowls and other events...without fail everyone from Bowsite has honored their agreements. Which is expected from men.

12-Oct-16
It's not a book unless there is a house. A gentleman's wager is legal everywhere.

12-Oct-16
Kevin..... Pat once suggested we tone it down. Don't remember if it was a ball game or an election but it was getting pretty active. If Pat doesn't mind, open on forum is great. I don't think Rocky or anybody actually wants to touch this one anyway.

12-Oct-16

gflight's embedded Photo
Current Odds
gflight's embedded Photo
Current Odds

12-Oct-16
Dang it gflight...what do they know? I'm just being nice to everybody offering to bet on Clinton. That's all.

13-Oct-16
I'm in. Put me down for a Franklin on Team Trump.

13-Oct-16
Seapig.... Agreed . 1 Franklin..... you have trump and I have clinton.

13-Oct-16
Franklin here on Trump BlueDog, heck I won't mind losing to someone of your character.

13-Oct-16
1 Franklin it is Slade.... (Far as my character......you over estimate me I think.)

13-Oct-16
"...heck I won't mind losing to someone of your character."

That's what I'm thinkin' Slade...a bright spot if clinton wins.

13-Oct-16
I'm sure you guys know I'm not endorsing anybody doing these wagers. I'm just playing the action.. Like The seahawk superbowl a couple years ago.. Didn't mean I was a Seattle fan... just meant i handicapped them to win.. (The Bush / Kerry election ... I wagered on Bush but didn't vote for him.)

13-Oct-16
I'm glad you didn't ask for the winning percentages but I'll volunteer a guess. 65% - T, 28% - C, also rans - 7%.

It ain't even gonna be close.

13-Oct-16
JTV.... Let me know if you want to actually place money on outcome. I do Jackson's (20s) also.

13-Oct-16
Rumor has it JTV only deals in Salmon P. Chase's.

13-Oct-16
"Rumor has it JTV only deals in Salmon P. Chase's." Had to Google that bill. $10,000... A little out of my league. Now that old "class envy" I've been accused of is rearing it's ugly head... ;)

13-Oct-16
Guess Rocky was just trolling with his talk of "hard currency".... or maybe he's just showing mercy on this ignorant country boy... ;)

14-Oct-16
Can any of the polling data be trusted anymore considering how badly the entire journalism community has been exposed for its active participation, bias and connections to Hillary and the Clinton Crime Foundation?

I expect that there will be widespread corruption by the left to protect the present PIC status quo and squash the undesirables who are resisting government imposed serfdom.

BOHICA

14-Oct-16
From the Department of Claims are Just as Valid Department:

From IOTWReport today:

MAN CLAIMS HILLARY ‘FORCIBLY KISSED HIM’ WHILE SINGING ‘SEXUAL HEALING’ ON A FLIGHT IN ’79

CLASH DAILY EXCLUSIVE: Shocking report about predatory sexual behavior by Hillary! Many are saying Trump’s ‘grab them by the p*ssy’ comment makes him unfit for office. Will the Media (D) say the same for Hillary?

Dave Grigger, a grave digger from Lazbuddie, Texas has made the shocking claim that Hillary Clinton forced herself on him during an airplane flight from Austin to Lubbock, Texas in 1979.

Grigger told the Lazbuddie Herald, ‘Yeah man… I was just sitting there cleaning my fingernails … drinking a Coors Light … and then, BOOM! She was on me like stink on a monkey. Tryin’ to kiss me, licking her lips, and singin’ ol’ Marvin Gaye’s song, Sexual Healing! And She smelt like sardines and Caress bath soap. I’ll never forget that smell!’

Grigger went on to say he was, ‘traumaticized for life’ but he hasn’t said anything until now because ‘he doesn’t want Hillary becoming President and what not.’

There are no witnesses to Mr. Grigger’s story but he earnestly told the Lazbuddie Herald that, ‘He’s swears to baby Jesus it’s true.’

While we can’t actually confirm the allegations, they are just as credible as the ones being made about Trump.

Having a breath that smelled of "sardines and Caress" obviously takes Clinton family sexual predation to an unheard of level. She could have prevented this by swilling her favorite mouthwash, Old Socks and Underwear bourbon.

14-Oct-16
I am sorry bluedog I misunderstood your intention. If you are speaking to me then lets talk for I am wiling. Unlike those who may wager with their hearts in place of their pockets I will take Trump at the Vegas line opening today 8 1/2-2 or 4 up.The book NEVER gambles and you have placed yourself in that position with some. I like going steep and you can PM me if you are interested but the money will be escrowed as I am not as trusting as you may be with larger amounts of cash with unknowns. Maybe I am just a ignorant city boy who knows the nature of man. I like to pick my own corn.

The Rock

14-Oct-16
Bluedog,

Maybe I read you wrong. If your intention to was just to watch the game and have a little interest in it I apologize. If however you do 'take' which is your business then my offer stands. I did not know how to take you when I was directing myself at someone else and you specifically named me. I don't know why you would other than to call me out. I am here for the taking. If I am wrong then straighten me out.

The Rock

14-Oct-16
Rock..... I'm "book" only in the sense that I'm only one that's willing to take the Dem. I do just watch the game and take a little interest as you surmised. I don't do steep ..a man has to know his limitations.

Your proposal is smart but naturally I'll pass. I'm just having some fun and given the size i've dealt with in the past I have never had any pain from a nonpayer. One gentleman (Thumper) once even mailed me a payment and I didn't know why. He then reminded me of a wager we'd made and I'd totally forgotten it. Guess it's good i wasn't the loser . ;)

Far as me calling you out....naaa not at all. I did use your playing with sybil as an opening to make an invitation for wagers. In the past quite a few of us have done this on sports events and presidential elections.

Only reason I was bringing up your name was to see if you wanted to do a wager..I haven't yet met the amount I want to risk on this event. And you're right on the Vegas line. We do usually use that on football. Elections are straight up though on any I agree to.

Sorry for me giving you any misunderstanding. I don't post much anymore, guys like Seapig and Slade know me from the older times.. we all trust each other even though we've never met in person. If i was doing anything large there would certainly have to be steps taken to protect all parties. Not at our level though.

Take care.

14-Oct-16
bluedog, Thanks for the guilt trip ;-( I can't be right sometimes for being wrong. Now I get it. Past Post. ;-) My bad boss..

The Rock

14-Oct-16
You make me smile Rock... Keep on carrying on...the Bowsite needs some levity... ;)

I understand not wanting to do a straight wager.... you can read the odds as well as i can.. maybe better. Trump is a fader and the track is too long for him.

09-Nov-16

• Sitka Gear