NvaGvUp 11-Oct-16
TSI 11-Oct-16
Jim Moore 12-Oct-16
Joey Ward 12-Oct-16
Jim Moore 12-Oct-16
NvaGvUp 12-Oct-16
TSI 13-Oct-16
11-Oct-16
The Giants once again won a playoff elimination game, making it an amazing ten straight times they've done that.

Mad Bum gave up a homer to a pitcher for the first time ever and Sergei Romo epitomized the Giant's bullpen woes of August and September by blowing a two-run lead in the ninth. But once again, fill-in third baseman Connor Gillaspie came through with a huge hit, a triple on a 101 mph fastball in the 8th and Joe Panik doubled in the winning run in the 13th.

Given the Giant's history of coming back from the dead time after time in the playoffs, the Cubbies have got to be wondering if their curse will continue.

11-Oct-16
The Giants do have some kind of post season juju going on. As much as I've always pulled for the Giants, it would be kind of cool to see the Cubs and Indians at the big show just for this year.

11-Oct-16
If the Cubbies beat the Giants, I'm rooting for them to go all they way.

11-Oct-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
I'd not count out the jays.explosive offence and best pitching in AL

12-Oct-16
The Dodgers barely squeaked past the Nats yesterday. I thought Kershaw was going to comb all of his hair out...lol. Pulling for the Dodgers on this one. I think the Cubs can beat the Dodgers but not so much the Nats.

Here is hoping the Indians take out the Blue Jays.

12-Oct-16
Uh Jim, no locker room talk here. That should read.....hoping the Cleveland Native Americans take out the Toronto Cyanocitta cristatas.

;-)

12-Oct-16
Crap Joey! You are most correct. I have to get back to my PC training. I apologize to any and all Cleveland NA fans and most especially to my feathered friends for my unthinking Speciesism. ;-)

12-Oct-16
As I noted above, the Giants bullpen has been a disaster since the All-Star game. Last night's debacle was a perfect example of that.

13-Oct-16
Jay's line up..Encarnacion 44hr Donaldson 37hr Tulo 24hr Saunders 24hr Martin 23hr Uptown 21hr Bautista 22hr

• Sitka Gear