I love it!

11-Oct-16
Another good one.

11-Oct-16
Most excellent!

11-Oct-16
Wow, I like 'em...

11-Oct-16
That would be a really great ad if it wasn't on behalf of someone who is no more honest or trustworthy than Hillary is.

11-Oct-16
This coming from ""someone who is no more honest or trustworthy than Hillary is""

Priceless, you just can't make twaddle like this up, you are truly gifted.

11-Oct-16
The pot (falsey) calls the kettle black.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction!

11-Oct-16
Good one

11-Oct-16
JTV,

And your evidence of that is........?

11-Oct-16
Kyle,

Do you agree with joshauf? Why would anyone defend a Clinton fan? I am surprised that a conservative would go route. Is this about friendship? If so your friend would have your family and yourself living under the liberal boot the rest of your life.

The Rock

11-Oct-16
"Josh just keeps proving he a Clinton shill every day"

Nope, I just call out dishonesty regardless of whether it's from a Republican or a Democrat, which is something many on here have not found the capacity to do.

Rocky, bud, you and your fellow Trump boosters throughout the primaries are the real Clinton fans, and the ones responsible for her being the next President. Congratulations.

11-Oct-16
When has joshauf EVER posted anything in support of the Evil Lying Witch From Hell? Show me even ONE post of his, just ONE that documents such a false attack.

Just ONE!

Yes, he is not a flamingly stupid Trump fan, but then who here besides slade is?

Don't the rest of us admit Trump is a bloviating blowhard and the worst possible candidate the GOP voters could have chosen?

Yet we'll vote for him anyway because the alternative is to horrible to contemplate.

11-Oct-16
Yep, I openly support the only one who has a chance to beat the witch, and you geniuses proclaim "Trump is a bloviating blowhard and the worst possible candidate the GOP voters could have chosen." you are voting for. I encourage others to vote for Trump thus beating Hillary while you disenfranchise all you can and I am the stupid one. Talk about feeble minded fools.

11-Oct-16
slade,

Seek help. Medical intervention would be a good place to start

11-Oct-16
JTV wipe your tears and acknowledge that you've supported the worst GOP candidate probably since the start of our republic democracy. If he loses, you ought to hang your head in shame, on second thought, you'd have to have some sense of humility and intelligence to do so. Never mind, keep blowing hot air.

11-Oct-16
PZ,

I take your post to mean you are concerned about HILLARY, the most corrupt immoral, chronic pathological lying POTUS candidate EVER might win the POTUS election,

11-Oct-16
These posts including mine own is a microcosm of conservative Republicans that refuse to stand together for the higher purpose. We make the liberals work that much easier while they band tighter together.

Where is that BS phrase in unity there is strength. What a embarrassingly sad lot we have become.

The Rock

11-Oct-16
As I've stated in another thread. If he wins, I delete my profile forever. If she wins, will you? put your money where your mouth is.

11-Oct-16
Put Hilliary's picture in the above and you are just as right....

11-Oct-16
ALL of you Sybil? Or just your persona of the day?

11-Oct-16

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
A man of his word......right......
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
A man of his word......right......
You'll have to excuse us for not taking you at your word Paul; after all getting false registrations booted off this forum 32 times didn't stop you from conjuring up #33, did it?

Now why don't you just crawl back into the ooze and keep your fellow worms company.....

12-Oct-16
He's kind of like Hillary, just keeps on showing up...

13-Oct-16

13-Oct-16
Twins for Trump:

• Sitka Gear