BlueDog 12-Oct-16
ar troy 12-Oct-16
Thumper 12-Oct-16
Thumper 12-Oct-16
Oakie 13-Oct-16
dm/wolfskin 13-Oct-16
Glunt@work 13-Oct-16
11-Oct-16
The 49'ers just announced that Kaepernick will be their starting QB in Sunday's game against the Bills.

I wanted Gabbert out of there, but was hoping it would be Ponder instead of Kaepernick.

11-Oct-16

11-Oct-16
It was hard not to be a Niners fan when Joe Cool was there, but I will root for them, or any other team that employs BLM boy, to lose every game they play.

11-Oct-16
Hopefully he gets absolutely destroyed...

11-Oct-16
That could be an awful game.

11-Oct-16
Let him eat dirt.

11-Oct-16
I won't be watching. A lot of us feel the same way and NFL ratings have been going down hill.

11-Oct-16
Double post since i got an error message?

11-Oct-16
Amazing that a talented coach like Chip Kelly doesn't have a better QB than those 3 on his roster. Really amazing.

11-Oct-16
joshuaf,

Kelly has zero control of who the 49'ers sign. That job belongs to the failed GM, Trent Baalke, who needs to get canned!

11-Oct-16
"Kelly has zero control of who the 49'ers sign."

As coach, you'd think he would have some input.

11-Oct-16
He controls who plays but not who gets signed. That's the case with a lot of the NFL coaches.

11-Oct-16
Hey now, look at the bright side guys. If Colon Crapmydick is actually on the field playing, then the chances of him having a career ending injury just went up 100%!

12-Oct-16
I'd rather watch a Hillary "scum bag" Clinton speech than watch todays NFL !! Especially the 49'ers.

12-Oct-16
I stopped watching football when the players lost sight of the fact that they are getting paid to play a game... It is a game, and they really aren't that important..

12-Oct-16
He talks about respecting the Muslim religion of his girlfriend and her family. That must be tricky since Muslims arent allowed to be girlfriends.

12-Oct-16
Being from Minnesota I have to laugh when I hear somebody say "I was hoping it would be Ponder". You'd be hard-pressed to find anybody here sharing that same sentiment. He sucked as a Vike!

12-Oct-16
Kaepernick won't cure all that is wrong with 49ers but he is a giant step up from Gabbert at QB. Ponder is a good guy but a lousy NFL QB...he'd be a step down from Gabbert.

12-Oct-16

ar troy's embedded Photo
ar troy's embedded Photo
Alex Smith says.... miss me yet?

12-Oct-16
This will be the least viewed NFL game in the last 40 years. Screw'em, I'll be bowhunting.

12-Oct-16
What's with the pastel colors, is it gay pride week?

Type is also hard to read.

13-Oct-16

Oakie's embedded Photo
Oakie's embedded Photo
None of you are actually watching the 49ers after this idiot's flag protest are you?

However his start isn't the interesting storyline, IMO. The better story will be what happens in the looming Salute to Service games in which the NFL is going to dress this joke in a Salute to Service uniform and then let him disrespect everything about their promo while he's refusing to actually salute our servicemen and women.

13-Oct-16
Maybe someone will knock him silly in the game.

13-Oct-16
He's already silly. Maybe they will knock some sense into him.

• Sitka Gear