Contributors to this thread:
gflight 11-Oct-16
gflight 11-Oct-16
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Oct-16
Rocky 11-Oct-16
'Ike' (Phone) 11-Oct-16
Pat C. 11-Oct-16
11-Oct-16
An email surfaced from the latest WikiLeaks document dump indicating the Clinton camp got a heads-up from the DOJ about one of the former secretary of state’s court cases...

11-Oct-16
“Emails showing the Department of Justice was giving Hillary Clinton’s campaign inside information about an ongoing investigation into her email server is deeply disturbing and raises even more questions about Bill Clinton’s tarmac meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch,” RNC Plebes

11-Oct-16
He'll never get a chance Jeff, that's the worst part...I think no matter what she does now, she's untouchable...

How many Emails do we need to shows she's crooked from the word go, yet she walks free today...

11-Oct-16
Clinton is finished. Trump can't lose if he wanted to and sometimes it seems he does.

Everyone seems to be running away from Trump but the reality is that people are quietly running to him content to remain mute but will pull the lever.

The best thing that happened to Trump and thank God it was not too late is that the Republicans ran like the cowards that they have proven to be.

I hear people and believe this or not liberal women including my arch rival in politics my sister-in-law teacher say they would hang themselves before voting for that Clinton. The exit polls and the final tally will be another American surprise, for some but not yours truly. Remember that.

Guaranteed.

The Rock

11-Oct-16
That is true Rock...

11-Oct-16
I can't wait to sing Ding dong the witch is dead in a high squeaky voise. LOL

• Sitka Gear