NvaGvUp 14-Oct-16
spike78 14-Oct-16
NvaGvUp 14-Oct-16
Woods Walker 14-Oct-16
foxbo 15-Oct-16
13-Oct-16
"911 operator arrested for hanging up on emergency calls

OCTOBER 13, 2016 BY JOHN SEXTON

A Houston 911 operator named Crenshanda Williams has been arrested and charged with interfering with emergency calls after police discovered she was hanging up on people who were calling 911 for help.

From CNN:

On March 12, a man identified as Hua Li dialed 911 at 8:10 p.m. to report an armed robbery.

Li had walked into a store that evening to buy lottery tickets. He heard someone yelling that there was a robbery and saw a man with a gun. Li counted five to six gunshots, then got into his car and drove away, as he tried to call for help.

Williams immediately hung up on Li’s first call, according to the charging documents.

A minute later, Li called again, and Williams answered: “Houston 911, do you need medical, police or fire?”

“This is a robbery,” Li responded.

Williams sighed before hanging up on him again, according to the charging documents.

On his third try, Li got a different 911 operator and was able to report the robbery. By the time officers arrived they found the store’s owner dead from gunshot wounds.

KPRC reports that a man who saw his wife collapse in their yard was hung up on by Williams when he called 911 for an ambulance:

In another instance, a 911 caller tried to report that people were racing trucks on the highway. As the caller tried to give out his location, Williams hung up on him. After she hung up, Williams said, “Ain’t nobody got time for this. For real.”

Her behavior was discovered after a supervisor noticed she had an unusual number of calls lasting under 20 seconds. She had apparently hung up on emergency callers thousands of times. When confronted by police, Williams admitted she hung up on callers when she didn’t feel like talking to them.

13-Oct-16
1. How did she make it through the training?

2. How was this low life able to hang up on thousands of callers with emergency's ?

3.Was it racial motivated?

13-Oct-16
Of course it was racially motivated. Otherwise she'd have not been hired in the first place.

More significantly, her supervisors should have been fired months ago for allowing her to stay on the job despite knowing of her behavior.

13-Oct-16

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Her superiors were no doubt AFRAID to say or do anything for fear of being called "RACISTS", for having the nerve to expect an affirmative action hire to actually DO the job they were hired for and agreed to.

13-Oct-16
WW,

How dare you point out the truth, you racist! ;^)

13-Oct-16
I know....I'm deplorable.

13-Oct-16
The trick is, you need to learn to speak a little ghetto when you make those calls. Kind of gauge the situation. If you happen to catch an english speaking human on the line, you can switch tack as it were, and get the assistance you require.

14-Oct-16
With cnn covering it she will get her job back with back pay and bonus

14-Oct-16
At least you admit you're racists. and deplorable. btw, im guessing you've never heard that word before Hillary said it, eh WW? exactly. big words hurt your head.

14-Oct-16
Go pound sand, you phony!

14-Oct-16
PSE, bottom line is hire people who are fit for the job. I took a police exam and scored 92% and talked with a black guy who got a 78% and got the job. Yeah that's fair. Only you liberals don't grasp that.

14-Oct-16
spike78,

Perfect xmple of why it's the LEFT who are the racists.

They'd rather judge people based on the color of their skin than the content of their character.

MLK must roll over in his grave every time he sees racists lefties like Sybil post sheet like he just did.

14-Oct-16
Better to be a racist than a complete a-hole(s) Sybil. Go hump a stump.

15-Oct-16
My daughter is a 911 Operator. It's a tough and stressful job. I visited with her last winter for five hours and I'm here to tell ya, I couldn't do it. I believe she was in training for over a year until she received her promotion. You have to be pretty intelligent and think fast on your feet to handle that job.

This person was actually hanging up on callers and you know her supervisor had to be aware of it. If not then that person should not have been in charge.

And we're all racist for speaking the truth, what everyone with a brain knows is the truth?

• Sitka Gear