HA/KS 27-Oct-16
Shuteye 27-Oct-16
Shuteye 27-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 28-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 28-Oct-16
slade 29-Oct-16
slade 29-Oct-16
13-Oct-16
I tried to post on the other October Funnies thread but it won't let me post. So I'm starting another one.....

FIRE ANT REMOVAL

What a great tip, it really works!

How to get rid of fire ants. . .

My buddy from Atlanta, Georgia swears this works. Go to Home Depot or Wal-mart and buy a can of black spray paint. Stir up each ant mound as you go and the area around them with a stick.

The ants will emerge by the hundreds to defend the mounds. Spray each mound and the surrounding area, making sure you get plenty of paint on the ants as well.

Once the ants realize they live in a black neighborhood, they quit working and start killing each other!

13-Oct-16
WW..... you've had some funny ones. This isn't one of them.

14-Oct-16

14-Oct-16
I live in Northern Illinois and am well aware of what happens in Chicago every weekend, so believe me there more than a bit of truth to it.

14-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

14-Oct-16
There is always an element of truth in humor.

14-Oct-16

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo

14-Oct-16
I'm confused! It was the result of a bunch of pussies that put Trump in the position he's in now, but at the same time another group of pussies could take him out?!? Poor guy just can't catch a break!

14-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

14-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

14-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

15-Oct-16

16-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

16-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

16-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

16-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

16-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

16-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

16-Oct-16
What the Fire Chief Said! Priceless!

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.

For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Not fair to make judgment of this, until you see what the Fire Chief says!!!!

In South Los Angeles, a 4-plex home was destroyed by a fire.

A Mexican family of six, all welfare recipients and gang members, lived on the first floor. They died.

An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats, all illegally in the country from Kenya, lived on the second floor. They, too, all perished.

Six LA, Hispanic, gang bangers & ex-cons lived on the 3rd floor.

They, too, died.

A white couple lived on the top floor.

The couple survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson, John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious!! They

flew into LA and met with the fire chief. On camera, they loudly demanded to know why blacks, Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and why only the white couple lived?

The Fire Chief said, "They were at work."

This has just got to keep circulating. It's too good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Faith is seeing light with your heart, when all your eyes see is the darkness ahead.

16-Oct-16
(This one's been around, but here it is for those who may not have seen it....)

A little old lady from Wisconsin had worked in and around her family dairy farms since she was old enough to walk, with hours of hard work and little compensation.

When canned Carnation Milk became available in grocery stores in approximately the 1940s, she read an advertisement offering $5,000 for the best advertising slogan. The producers wanted a rhyme beginning with “Carnation Milk is best of all.”

She thought to herself, “I know all about milk and dairy farms. I can do this!”

She sent in her entry and several weeks later, a big limo pulled up in front of her house. A man got out and said, “Carnation LOVED your entry so much, we are here to award you $2,000, even though we will not be able to use it!”

Carnation Milk is the best of all,

No tits to pull, no hay to haul,

No buckets to wash, no sh*t to pitch,

Just poke a hole in the son-of-a-b*tch.

16-Oct-16
Woods Walker, it is funny that you posted that. I had just put it on my cousin's Facebook page. She is a dairy farmer.

17-Oct-16

17-Oct-16

Well, that explains the silly grin on his face

17-Oct-16

17-Oct-16

17-Oct-16

17-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

17-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

17-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

17-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

17-Oct-16
Just Sitting In My Truck........

I'm Retired!! I was sitting in my pickup truck at a long stop light yesterday. I was thinking about what I would do to keep busy for the rest of the week, minding my own business and patiently waiting for the light to turn green, even though there was no traffic.

An old Nissan full of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car,and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, " Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere an 18 wheeler truck came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it and killing everyone in it!

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking: "Man that could have been me!"

So, today I went right down to the DMV an applied for my CDL Truck Driver'sLicense.

18-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

18-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

18-Oct-16
The Washington Foreskins

Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.

Dear Mr. Page: I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.

I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children.

The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers", especially when they play Southern California. Do we really want the Trojans sticking it to the Beavers??? As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the "Foreskins" to better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress

18-Oct-16
TD:BRAVO!

18-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

18-Oct-16
Trump Has A Lot Of Patience...

( Borrowed with all do respect to ANODTOTHEGODS )......................

Hillary and Donald walk into a bar.

Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says;

“The media is really tearing you apart for that Scandal.”

Hillary: “You mean my lying about Benghazi?”

Trump: “No, the other one.”

Hillary: “You mean the massive voter fraud?”

Hillary: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?”

Hillary: “Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?”

Hillary: “The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?”

Hillary: “Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries? ” Trump: “No, the other one.”

Hillary: “You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?”

Hillary: “Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?”

Hillary: “You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?”

Hillary: “Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?”

Trump: “No the other one:”

Hillary: “Turning Libya into chaos?”

Hillary: “Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa?”

Hillary: “Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi?”

Hillary: “Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?”

Hillary: “The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the “moderate” terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?

Hillary: “The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII?”

Hillary: “Leaving Iraq in chaos? ”

Hillary: “The DOJ spying on the press?”

Hillary: “You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?”

Hillary: “Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?”

Hillary: “The NSA monitoring citizens’ ?”

Hillary: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?”

Hillary: “Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?”

Hillary: “Threats to all of Bill’s former mistresses to keep them quiet?”

Hillary: “You mean the INSIDER TRADING of the Tyson chicken deal I did where I invested $1,000 and the next year I got $100,000?”

Hillary: “You mean when Bill met with Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, just before my hearing with the FBI to cut a deal?”

Hillary: “ You mean the one where my IT guy at Platte River Networks asked Reddit for help to alter emails?”

Hillary: “You mean where the former Haitian Senate President accused me and my foundation of asking him for bribes?”

Hillary: “You mean that old video of me laughing as I explain how I got the charges against that child rapist dropped by blaming the young girl for liking older men and fantasizing about them. Even though I knew the guy was guilty?

Hillary: “You mean that video of me coughing up a giant green lunger into my drinking glass then drinking it back down?”

Hillary: “You mean that video of me passing out on the curb and losing my shoe?”

Hillary: “You mean when I robbed Bernie Sanders of the Democratic Party Nomination by having the DNC rig the nomination process so that I would win?”

Hillary: “You mean how so many people that oppose me have died in mysterious was?”

Hillary: “Travel Gate? When seven employees of the White House Travel Office were fired so that friends of Bill and mine could take over the travel business? And when I lied under oath during the investigation by the FBI, the Department of Justice, the White House itself, the General Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel?”

Hillary: “The scandal where, (while I was Secretary if State), the State Department signed off on a deal to sell 20% of the USA’s uranium to a Canadian corporation that the Russians bought, netting a $145 million donation from Russia to the Clinton Foundation and a $500,000 speaking gig for Bill from the Russian Investment Bank that set up the corporate buyout?. That scandal?”

Hillary: “That time I lied when I said I was under sniper fire when I got off the plane in Bosnia?”

Hillary: “That time when after I became the First Lady, I improperly requested a bunch of FBI files so I could look for blackmail material on government insiders?”

Hillary: “That time when Bill nominated Zoe Baird as Attorney General, even though we knew she hired illegal immigrants and didn’t pay payroll taxes on them?”

Hillary: “When I got Nigeria exempted from foreign aid transparency guidelines despite evidence of corruption because they gave Bill a $700,000 in speaking fees?”

Trump” “No, the other one.”

Hillary: “That time in 2009 when Honduran military forces allied with rightist lawmakers ousted democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya, and I as then-Secretary of State sided with the armed forces and fought global pressure to reinstate him?”

Hillary: “I give up! … Oh wait, I think I’ve got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?”

Trump: “THAT’S IT! I almost forgot about that one”.

19-Oct-16

Doubleforky's embedded Photo
Doubleforky's embedded Photo

20-Oct-16

20-Oct-16

20-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

21-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

21-Oct-16

21-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

21-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

21-Oct-16

22-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Oct-16

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

22-Oct-16

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Hey.... I'd be disingenuous if I didn't add they have their uses.....

22-Oct-16

HA/KS's Link
Careful, TD.

"A state panel Tuesday suspended the license of a Texas veterinarian who used a bow and arrow to kill a cat that had wandered onto the property where she lived and boasted of the kill online.

The Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners in Austin determined that Kristen Lindsey can't practice for a year because she was cruel to an animal. Her suspension will be followed by four years' probation and other requirements."

22-Oct-16
PSE(DK) got tired of being abused and mocked on the CF, so he went to WalMart to get himself a good DVD to view...

22-Oct-16
Truth!

22-Oct-16

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Lost my veterinary license years ago.....

PZE cat.

23-Oct-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

23-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

23-Oct-16

23-Oct-16

Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo
Careful, TD. "A state panel Tuesday suspended the license of a Texas veterinarian who used a bow and arrow to kill a cat that had wandered onto the property where she lived and boasted of the kill online. The Texas Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners in Austin determined that Kristen Lindsey can't practice for a year because she was cruel to an animal. Her suspension will be followed by four years' probation and other requirements."

Instead of a cat, consider that she shot a pooch that's also your best buddy. Still feel the same about it? Makes no sense to kill a critter simply because we have the means.

I'm a cat lover, and am just as tight with my cat as any owner would be with his dog. If some idiot like that "vet" shot my cat I would bring hell fire itself down on their heads, just as you would if they shot the Lab who's been your buddy for 10 years.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the rant. Now back to our regular funnies...

23-Oct-16
For PSE and probably josh ;o)

23-Oct-16

24-Oct-16

24-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
too funny...

"I did not read his Tee shirt; I never did...not a single time."

24-Oct-16

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
I saw this and our resident troll came to mind......

24-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

25-Oct-16
The Best Of Rodney Dangerfield..........

With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, "How can I get my kite in the air?" He told me to run off a cliff.

I went to a massage parlor. It was self-service.

My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass!

Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home.

A girl phoned me and said, 'Come on over. There's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home!

A hooker once told me she had a headache.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.

I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, 'Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?' She said, 'No, I hate myself now.'

I knew a girl so ugly... they use her in prisons to cure sex offenders.

My wife is such a bad cook, if we leave dental floss in the kitchen the roaches hang themselves.

I'm so ugly I stuck my head out the window and got arrested for mooning.

The other day I came home and a guy was jogging, naked. I asked him, 'Why?' He said, 'Because you came home early.'

My wife's such a bad cook, the dog begs for Alka-Seltzer.

I know I'm not sexy. When I put my underwear on I can hear the Fruit-of-the-Loom guys giggling.

My wife is such a bad cook, in my house we pray after the meal.

My wife likes to talk to me during sex; last night she called me from a hotel.

My family was so poor that if I hadn't been born a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with.

It's been a rough day. I got up this morning and put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

I was such an ugly kid! When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.

I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio.

I was such an ugly baby that my mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.

I'm so ugly my father carried around a picture of the kid that came with his wallet.

When I was born, the doctor came into the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm sorry. We did everything we could, but he pulled through anyway."

I'm so ugly my mother had morning sickness AFTER I was born.

I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

Once when I was lost, I saw a policeman, and asked him to help me find my parents. I said to him, "Do you think we'll ever find them?" He said, "I don't know kid. There's so many places they can hide."

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.

I'm so ugly, I once worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big I'd get.

I went to see my doctor. "Doctor, every morning when I get up and I look in the mirror I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?" He said: "Nothing, your eyesight is perfect."

I went to the doctor because I'd swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

Some dog I got. We call him Egypt because in every room, he leaves a pyramid. His favorite bone is in my arm. Last night he went on the paper four times - three of those times I was reading it.

One year they wanted to make me a poster boy -- for birth control.

My uncle's dying wish was to have me sitting in his lap; he was in the electric chair.

25-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

25-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

25-Oct-16

27-Oct-16
I live in Texas. I have two friends that are blonde and sisters. One day, they approached me and asked where the lighthouses were. When I tried to probe a little bit, I was told, "Yeah, they're good paying jobs and have lots of ads in the paper, but we don't know where the lighthouses are to apply." I told them, "There are no lighthouses in Texas. Let me see that newspaper." Sure enough, there were ads for... "Light Housekeeping needed. Apply in person."

27-Oct-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

27-Oct-16
; ; ; ; I'm not sending this to blast ; ;Hillary for giving a speech about inequality ;while wearing a $12,500 Armani jacket. I'm ;posting this to give credit to Armani for being able to sell a ;potato sack with sleeves for $12,500, which, in this case, holds about 180 pounds of bullshit.

28-Oct-16

28-Oct-16
Two guys grow up together, but after college one moves to New York the other to California. They agree to meet in Chicago every ten years and play golf. At the age of 30, they finish their first round of golf and plan to go to lunch.

“Where you wanna go?” “Hooters.” “Why?” “Well, you know, they got the broads with the big racks and the tight shorts. The legs…” “OK.”

Ten years later at 40 they play. “Where you wanna go to lunch?” “Hooters.” “Why?” “Well, you know, they got cold beer and the big screen TVs and everybody has a little action on the games.” “OK.”

Ten years later at 50. “Where you wanna go?” “Hooters.” “Why?” “The food is good and there is plenty of parking.” ”OK.”

At 60 “Where you wanna go?” “Hooters.” “Why?” “Wings are half price.” “OK”

At 70 “Where you wanna go?” “Hooters.” “Why?” “They have 6 handicapped spaces right by the door.” “OK.”

At 80 “Where you wanna go?” “Hooters.” “Why?” “We’ve never been there before.”

29-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

29-Oct-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
Here you go Spike.

• Sitka Gear