Contributors to this thread:
SBH 15-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 15-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 15-Oct-16
SBH 16-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 16-Oct-16
elkmtngear 16-Oct-16
15-Oct-16
I can't find the search function on the new setup. I know, I'm an idiot. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

15-Oct-16
Rhody...same here.

I believe that function is related to that specific forum and not all forums like State and CF, etc. Pat has promised that search, TOT, forum icons, etc. will return as he tweaks and fixes problems.

My biggest problem is with my tablet which I normally read in portrait. Have to switch to landscape mode and then back to portrait to see the site properly. I think most people using phones and tablets use them in portrait mode primarily as they hold them in one hand.

15-Oct-16
Experiment results: I have a bookmarked tab on my Firefox browser for the search function from the "old" version of the site. It works. Ergo: it will be easy for Pat to make it available with just minor coding.

Patience friends.

16-Oct-16
So there is no search function now but it's coming soon?

16-Oct-16
Yes. The function is there if you have it bookmarked. I have a tab on my browser from the "old" site and it works. Pat just has not implemented it yet. Be patient!

16-Oct-16
Type in "Bowsite" and your search topic on Google. Works just as well as anything.

• Sitka Gear