Woods Walker 26-Oct-16
slade 26-Oct-16
Woods Walker 09-Nov-16
Anony Mouse 09-Nov-16
itshot 09-Nov-16
Woods Walker 09-Nov-16
Anony Mouse 11-Nov-16
15-Oct-16
Well other than the obvious SCOTUS rescue, the VERY best thing should he win will be us seeing Hellary shrivel up and die of bitter resentment and disappointment.

I'd pay to see that.

The second best thing would be that we will no longer have to listen to that harpy screech of hers anymore.

15-Oct-16
I sincerely believe that Donald Trump will make a serious attempt to have a special prosecutor investigate Hillary Clinton. He can not do this with executive order and would meet massive resistance but Donald Trump does know how to deal. I also believe the FBI would have head aches months on end with Jim Comey on the hot seat.

The Rock

The Rock

16-Oct-16
I would love to hear the reporters, in the media, the day after Trump won. Take your scientific polls and shove em' where the sun don't shine.

16-Oct-16
You guys still thinking he is going to win?

16-Oct-16
Clinton loses

16-Oct-16
"The BEST Thing If Trump Wins".... We get to keep our guns 8 more years...

16-Oct-16
Best thing: Smugly listening to the pathetic liberal whining (and that of the "Hillary Enablers").

16-Oct-16
Bullshooter, Of course he is going to win. What could make anyone believe otherwise? I would hope you are not believing the press and the polls. If you are you are being duped.

The Rock

16-Oct-16
No president has won that has polled as low as he has, this close to the election. zero. No president has ever won that has received less than 20% african american votes trump has less than 5%) Or less than 35% women (trump is hovering around 20% and dropping) OR less than 25% latino vote (Trump has less than 20%)

Mathematically, he's done. Hold on to whatever hope you have because its all you have. He will lose in fantastic fashion too. With a major electoral landslide. And he will go on his twitter rant about how it was stolen, rigged, etc etc. No, Donny, people just caught onto your con. He won't take it like a man, like he promised, he'll cry and groan and his supporters will do the same. You'll see it here on NOV 9th. Mark my words.

16-Oct-16
The TOTs can't get here soon enough.......

16-Oct-16
It does not matter if trump wins the election has already been decided. The beast was promised and DC will give it to her. The day after the election ya will all be on here crying and DC will be laughing. They have called our bluff time and time again, they won't even try to hide it anymore. I know several of ya on here are trying to have that whole positive thinking thing by say trump will win but your just kidding yourselves.

16-Oct-16
Positive thinking. Only on the CF would that be a negative. Maybe you should try it sometimes and stop kidding yourself. I imagine when you expect to be a loser you will always expect to lose.

The Rock

17-Oct-16
I don't expect to be a loser, but rather I'm a realist...and everything I see in reality tells me the deck is stacked against Trump.

Having said that I believe the best thing...if he does win...will be enjoying a stellar good looking first lady for the next four years.

17-Oct-16
Right now he may win popular and lose electoral...That's how I see it playing out! That or she now sweeps him! We're pucked! Hopefully she croaks soon or soon after she takes office! Somehow the dip wad she picked as VP hit the lottery....What a joke this has become!

17-Oct-16
If Trump wins...

that'll be a big relief for this old man. It'll mean hell froze over (I can take cold better than heat)...

24-Oct-16
The best thing about a President Trump would be reading the threads on the CF the day after the election and noticing the guys who aren't posting. :)

24-Oct-16
anyone who still thinks Trump has even the slightest chance of winning this election is living in a dream world. Seriously.

I myself will not be on the bowsite if Trump wins....I have vowed to take the day off and go drinking in celebration if the witch looses.

24-Oct-16

HDE's Link
It's not over 'till it's over...

Hard to believe so many people are ok with what clinton has done for there to be an electoral landslide...

24-Oct-16

24-Oct-16
Many here said Trump was done numerous times before, I still think Trump will prevail.

24-Oct-16
Believe what you want, but here's a comparison. Clinton is up about 9 points on Trump this close to the election. At this very point, Obama and Romney were tied. And Obama won decisively. This election will make history in its scope, its breadth and how badly the orange freak will lose. Much to the dismay of Rocky , JTV, woodsy, et al. And it won't be rigging, it'll be a massive revolt against a person that couldn't govern his way out of an elevator.

24-Oct-16
Since I have all ready voted for him he hasta win.

Terry

25-Oct-16
Rosie, and Al Sharpton said they would leave the country.

25-Oct-16
Orange freak? Better watch out as he may end up being your boss. I sure hope so for the sake of our country.

25-Oct-16
"And Obama won decisively."

The Christie bear hug did that...had Romney not been cordial in the second (and third) debates, the end result would have been much different.

25-Oct-16
Cordial? He folded like origami!!

Yes, I would have preferred him over Barry Bolshevik, and I voted for him, but what he did in that last debate was pitiful.

I don't think he would have been a very good President.

25-Oct-16
"Cordial" was a polite attempt to say he folded like a cheap suit.

The whole world saw it. I agree, too Bush-like.

25-Oct-16
Your problem rubes is a lack of understanding the Appeasement Theorem.

25-Oct-16

26-Oct-16
"Appeasement Theorem".....also known as the "long game/reach across the aisle/comprehensive/pathway/reasonable/common sense".

What it boils down to is we get screwed......AGAIN!!!

26-Oct-16

slade's Link
No doubt, the source of thy resurging hate from the better thans...

09-Nov-16
I am still overjoyed and euphoric that we WILL NOT have to listen to that pantsuited, screeching harpy yeast infection for 4 years!!!!

Life is good.............

09-Nov-16

Anony Mouse's Link
From article: "...real estate magnate likely paid less than $5 per vote during his insurgent White House bid, about half what Clinton paid, according to a Reuters analysis of campaign finance records and voting data. Those figures assume the candidates spent all the funds they raised..."

Fantasy thought of the day: "Maybe Trump can run the country as economically successful as he did his campaign..."

With his business background, maybe Trump will break the mold and actually provide a budget for Congress and use his bully pulpit to embarrass them into passing budgets rather than their historical policy of passing omnibus spending bills. Remember: Trump ran and won not being one of the elite electeds whose priority has been re-election over representation. His victory is a middle finger to the status quo.

09-Nov-16
...or what we have in place now

09-Nov-16
X2 Kevin. If the ONLY good thing we get from the next 4 years is SCOTUS that's NOT what Hillary would have put in then it's a win as far as I'm concerned.

11-Nov-16

• Sitka Gear