JayG@work 18-Oct-16
Shuteye 18-Oct-16
foxbo 24-Oct-16
17-Oct-16
From Cracked Magazine...

How Half Of America Lost Its F***ing Mind

Good read.

17-Oct-16
Mathematics and Demographics are a much easier read. New York City comprises 305 sq. miles or 195,000 raw acres of land. Equate 195 farmers working 1000 acres each total with four members working each farm. That would be 780 votes. New York City with the same land mass equates to 8.8 million people and New York City exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment,

Corn or soybeans can't vote although some here on the CF fit that category when politics are concerned. ;-)

The Rock

17-Oct-16

18-Oct-16
From AM's link...

Donald Trump is a brick chucked through the window of the elites. "Are you assholes listening now?"

It was a good read, Jack. Kind of reminds me of a younger, more hip Fred Reed of the Fred Reed on Everything blog.

18-Oct-16
I liked that a lot!

Pretty accurate assessment on all of his points.

18-Oct-16
That was a really good read. It was funny, but sadly, was pretty much spot on..... And I'm not a Trump supporter.

18-Oct-16
Some magazine editor, who has written lots of bad stuff about Trump, was just on Fox. He said the only choice is to vote for Trump. He also said if Trump is elected we will probably have the most conservative government we have had in many years. Trump will surround himself with good people and his picks for the Supreme Court will certainly be much better than Hillary Clinton's picks. He said we don't know for sure what Trump will do but we have 30 years of Hillary Clinton's actions to look at so we know what she will do.

24-Oct-16
I'll never look at Lake Michigan the same again. :)

• Sitka Gear