BowSniper 28-Oct-16
Mike in CT 29-Oct-16
Rocky 29-Oct-16
Sixby 29-Oct-16
Rocky 29-Oct-16
Sixby 31-Oct-16
Sixby 31-Oct-16
18-Oct-16
Is she swinging left or what? She seems way to eager to bash Trump.

18-Oct-16
She has always swung left and with the two in charge you will see it more and more.

18-Oct-16
Don't you know the Bowsite rules? There can be no Megyn Kelly thread without photos.

18-Oct-16
"Is she swinging left or what?"

Yes. As are most of the Fox people.

18-Oct-16
+1 K.C.

18-Oct-16
X2 KPC. I want to have JOURNALISTS once again reporting the news.

18-Oct-16
If the Right did have a version of MSNBC, which we don't, that would provide some measure of fairness and balance which is not currently in existence.

But to be fair and balanced, or to compromise, means that you wish to accept some sense of validity for the other side's point of view. I for one have no desire to do that. Compromising with evil means that you accept and accommodate some level of evil, and I do not wish to do that.

18-Oct-16
Rupert Murdoch has told the Fox people to take down Trump. Kelly did tear HIllary Clinton a new one last night. I always look at her opening statement to see what she is going to talk about and then switch to a horror movie. Last night I watched the first part of her show and she sure got into Clinton wanting to declassify a top secret e mail. She said that was a major crime and the judge backed her up.

18-Oct-16
Fair and balanced? Kelly would side with Medusa herself because and ONLY because Medusa was a woman. When the "right" learns to play the game as designed it will be better able compete with CNN and MSNBC as far as getting their message out. The libs will back a libs no matter what the content, objective or transgression may be. The "right" has more excuses and explanations than a Maitre' D without a table. They are more than happy to give the libs ammunition and have this idiotic theory that people really care that their way is "right". This is the reason the "right" in general and the Republican Party are not long for this world. Thank God.

The Rock

18-Oct-16
"It is not MK's (or Fox News) job to equal out, or do the opposite of the main stream media. It is to report and comment on the news fairly and with balance."

Where did I say that it was Fox's job to "equal out or do the opposite of main stream media"? I do not expect Fox to provide balance, and I do not expect the MSM to do so either. But you will not hear the news without a slant one way or the other now that real journalism, and an honest press, died in 2007.

"Reporting the news is not accepting, validating, or agreeing with what you report."

If you really believe that is being done today, you are a simple, gullible soul. Watch your back.

"Incorrect"

So who died and left you as the arbiter of correct and incorrect......right and wrong? You may say that you disagree, but it is not your right to declare another individual incorrect. Isn't that the "fair and balanced" position you are touting??

18-Oct-16
Fox's NEWS people (as opposed to their OPINION people like Hannity and O'Reilly) are far from perfect but they are a damn sight better than anything else we now have out there as far as journalism is concerned. ABC, NBC, CBS, PMSNBC, and The Clinton News Network are a friggen' joke.

18-Oct-16
I agree, Spike....on your comments about Fox and MK.

She has one trait that is terribly ugly and it causes her to be unattractive in many ways.....she is egotistical, self absorbed, and behaves as if she believes that she is totally superior to other mortals. And, like O'Reilly, she talks over her guests; even those with whom she appears to agree. I don't care for MK.....and I doubt that she would like me very much either.

18-Oct-16
"Compromising with evil means that you accept and accommodate some level of evil, and I do not wish to do that." This must mean that you are not voting - at least for either major party candidate.

If your above statement is totally true, then people of conscience should never vote since all candidates are somehow flawed. There are some sects that do not participate in elections. I do not currently belong to one, and never have. I am definitely still undecided in this election. I know that there is only one major party candidate that I might vote for. I have yet to see a minor party or independent on the ballot that will get my vote.

18-Oct-16
"If you want to talk about people that are in the tank, you can count Hannity, Boling, and Ingraham totally in the tank for Trump. Funny how I don't see anyone complaining that they aren't fair and balanced."

There you go in black and white. What have I been saying about the "right" eating their own and the libs being all in at all costs.

The Rock

18-Oct-16
Journalism as a profession has sunk to a level lower than a street corner hooker. I no longer watch any "news" and look towards original sources on the Internet. Even that can be a chore to find actual news from opinion polluted pap offered as news. I will say that FOX's ladies are more pleasant to the eyes than most of the liberal females seen on TV.

I usually purchase three Sunday newspapers--mostly for the crosswords/comics. This past Sunday, not one of the papers covered the contents of Wikileaks, but had numerous articles on Trump's "issues" and editorials promoting Clinton (not one of which even mentioned any positive accomplishments that she had accomplished in her 30 years in politics).

Cheaper and less frustrating to purchase a book of crossword puzzles and look up my favorite comics on the web.

18-Oct-16
mouse, I must laugh at those who say that Trump is the only candidate who could not beat Hillary Clinton. Trump has performed better than ANY other candidate considering that the media and his own party has abandoned him and is on his own. Your pointing to the three newspapers are evidence enough. This year it will not matter. Trump will win this election on voter disgust of the systematic BS this so called "conservative party" has fed the people and the Independents who have had enough also. Throw in the silent blue collar Dem crossovers, of which I believe there are many and "hail to the chief".

The Rock

18-Oct-16
Rock...am thinking the same thing. The media has shown itself to be so far in the lap of Hillary and company, that they have overplayed their role and the public is forced to see them for what they are. Wikileaks showing the promotion of anti-Trump tactics has made many voters unwilling to tell the truth to pollsters, display bumper stickers on vehicles for fear of damage, physical assault by Clintonistas....that there may be a much larger turn out of those who have long been considered part of flyover trod upon country. At least that is my hope.

18-Oct-16
Quote Spike:I don't, and have never, seen mk as fair and balanced. She is definitely against Trump. I have been saying for years that FOX is just as bad as the others but packaged for the consumption of the right. You will continue to see an accumulation of evidence of that as time goes on.

For whatever reason, I have not found her physically attractive either. X3

I also agree with KPC That Hannity is just a bad in the opposite direction. So is Lou Dobbs but I love him anyhow. LOL

God bless, Steve

18-Oct-16
"If you want to talk about people that are in the tank, you can count Hannity, Boling, and Ingraham totally in the tank for Trump. Funny how I don't see anyone complaining that they aren't fair and balanced."

The above and O'Reilly are NOT "hard" newscasters. They are commentators WITH A BIAS, which they freely admit. I have no issue with that.

18-Oct-16
CNN and MSNBC...liberal talking heads push unashamedly for the left.

Fox News..FAIR and Balanced?.....Yes that is fair when your competition makes a fool out of you and you just complain about it.

The Rock

18-Oct-16
Personally I have no interest in treating liberals fairly. They want to demean and destroy my way of life, so why would I want to be fair with them? They want to take away my right, and my means of self defense, so why would I want to give them equal ground or a fair shake?

Liberals have moved so far to the left that it impossible to compromise with them. So I won't. Conservatives have already given the libs too much ground. At some point you must stand and fight......and give no more. For me, that point is now. The left wing, elitist, globalist, liberal ideology must be defeated, or it will continue to slowly, and at times not so slowly, erode the foundations of our nation.

18-Oct-16
The problem is that if the media really WAS "fair and balanced" then all you'd have to do regarding those issues would be to BE TRUTHFUL. They will avoid that at all costs because if they WERE truthful about what they are and want they'd never get anywhere, so the lie about it as SOP.

18-Oct-16
It would be interesting to see/hear so called news reporters just announcing the news and nothing else...no opinions, no guest , nothing. Example: Trump had a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin today and shoot the video. Example: Clinton had a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina today and shoot the video.

What would they do with the other 50 minutes of their respective shows.

19-Oct-16
Unfortunately, journalists have come to the point that they feel their opinion can rightfully color the stories they report. And they have convinced themselves that "news" and "stories" are equivalent.

Journalism is dead.

19-Oct-16
"Journalism is dead."

Yes it is......from self inflicted wounds.

19-Oct-16
Journalism is a intricate and necessary part of the political status quo. Each feeds itself for its own gain and artificial predetermined instigation is the results that eventually falls on our ears. The stakes are life and death for either if a Maverick such as a Trump should come along and attempt to not only disrupt, but dismantle a systematic corrupt vehicle that the Democrats and Republicans use for their own safety.

"Their" own safety. You, the average American are not in the equation because you have proved on many occasions, spanning decades, that you are easily swayed to believe whatever ink they print in pen or video and you do not matter. You are looked upon and used as fools by the status quo and are content with that moniker. How could anyone blame the powers that be for in the least a attempt to pass off a pig to the people as a monkey. Worked just fine in the past has it not. Why change now? Why allow someone to think "unlike" you or I who has molded this nation with our votes into the mess that it has become with the possibility of a much different outcome with someone else. No. This is the America to which you have been indoctrinated to believe is the only way. Once again a " madman" may be necessary to rewrite the books and make breakthroughs that had been previously viewed as folly . Flight, walking on the moon, computers. This generation has too much to lose to change but that political "madman" is out there waiting for a new pioneer to lay claim when, and only when, the people refuse to remain fools and tools of the status quo. This election is only the beginning that revolt. One man has revealed the ways means and workings of Washington and the press.

God gave us eyes and ears but we only see and hear with our pockets just as those we rail in disgust about who consider us sheep on a daily basis. Keep I coming. We like it.

The Rock

19-Oct-16
MK is definitely sexy/hot, especially since the short haircut and big eyelashes for this year's political cycle.

But her questions and inflection tips her hand as both anti-Trump and pro-Hillary. Its that girl-power thing dont'cha know. MK might lean conservative but that whore is selling out and voting Hillary. Guaranteed.

19-Oct-16
" MK might lean conservative but that whore is selling out and voting Hillary. Guaranteed."

I agree except that I think she only "leans" conservative because she works at Fox and she likes that $12 mil -plus salary. I think her real ideology would fit right in at MSNBC. She and Meka would be like "girls" I reckon.

19-Oct-16
She does have a fair complexion though.

19-Oct-16
I like a long mane on a woman. Some people are attracted to that young boy look I guess.

If she was not fair and balanced she would be slamming Trump for his "on the rag" comments toward her. You Trumpettes are not Objective much......

19-Oct-16
Claims the Gliar

19-Oct-16
Do any of you know a true reporter these days? On any channel?

19-Oct-16
YUP! I always thought she looked good in aluminum. Hell, she'd look good in darn near anything!

20-Oct-16
"I'm seeing reports that MK is behind the chemtrails and the cloud seeding too."

The more times repeated.....

21-Oct-16
She has actually been really ripping into some of the Hillary supporters the last couple of nights. She doesn't like it when people try to dance around her questions, she wants them to give her answers.

21-Oct-16

foxbo's embedded Photo
foxbo's embedded Photo

21-Oct-16
I was kind of hard on her because of the first debate and that question she asked Trump pertaining to women. I'm coming around now more and more. :)

21-Oct-16
Providing a debate question prior to the debate? Kind of unfair, huh? What if it had been Trump instead of Hillary? Why does nothing stick to that Clinton? Good grief.

22-Oct-16
I agree KPC. What I was referring to is the fact that she cheated by obtaining the questions prior to the debate. She could have said, "No that would be cheating." But she did not. She's a cheat who would do anything to get her grubby ass into the white house. This would be front page news for a week had it been Trump.

22-Oct-16
We were talking about this the other day ,you have all these woman reporters having a shit fit over the Trump vid. But everyone of them is dressed like a hooker low cut blouses and jet skirts.

24-Oct-16
HILLIARY is the only way to spell it.....

25-Oct-16
Politico, Megyn Kelly Rush Out Fabricated Narrative to Attack Breitbart News by MATTHEW BOYLE24 Oct 2016Washington, DC239

Politico’s Hadas Gold and the Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly severely misrepresented a series of events during the Republican primaries in an attempt to attack the Breitbart News Network, Breitbart News can reveal. In a headline out on Monday evening, Gold presented Breitbart News’s cutting edge journalism as somehow “coordination” of activities with a source.

“Breitbart coordinated with liberal activist and organizer who disrupted GOP primary campaign events,” the headline read.

The article contained a description of how Aaron Black—a progressive organizer who dressed up as Robot Rubio during the GOP primaries—did interviews with Breitbart News about his activities. It is not a surprise or news now that he did this at the time. Breitbart News featured these interviews live on the website and on this network’s SiriusXM Patriot channel 125 radio program at the time. Gold wrote:

A liberal activist and organizer coordinated with reporters from the conservative news site Breitbart during the primaries to cover his disruptions of events for candidates such as Sen. Marco Rubio. Aaron Black, an associate with Democracy Partners and a former Occupy Wall Street organizer, worked with the pro-Trump site Breitbart, tipping it off about his stunts, exchanging raw video and coordinating coverage, according to a source with direct knowledge of the situation.

The idea that Black “coordinated” Breitbart News coverage is a blatant misrepresentation of what happened. Black did on occasion—as he and any other effective organizer in politics does with everyone in media—tell Breitbart News about planned events he had coming up and different newsworthy actions he planned to take. Sometimes, when editors and reporters here deemed them newsworthy, Breitbart News would cover them. Other times not. For the reporters and editors at Politico who don’t understand, that is what is called journalism.

If anything, Black is a solid source with actionable intelligence on newsworthy events about many different goings-on in the political arena—and we’re proud he has trusted us enough to work with us on a number of stories, including his work as Robot Rubio exposing the globalist Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL). Rubio, of course, would go on after this to lose the Republican presidential primaries badly to current GOP nominee Donald J. Trump as voters rejected his vision for the country by the millions.

But that’s beside the point of this story, in which specifically Politico accuses Breitbart News—and Black—inaccurately of “coordination.” At no time did Breitbart News reporters or editors, including myself, tell or suggest to Black what to do—he was going to do what he was going to do—we just covered the news. And we did so ahead of the rest of the media in many cases on what turned out to be some of the more newsworthy stories of the Republican presidential primaries and beyond.

Those facts didn’t stop Politico from falsely smearing Black and Breitbart News in their story, though, with the suggestion that this news network was somehow behind what he did. That’s an insult to the journalists at Breitbart News — which was clearly at the cutting edge during the primaries, — and it’s an insult to Black’s activism, which was clearly effective for his cause.

“According to the source, Black coordinated with Breitbart via email, phone and in person, including when he dressed up as a robot and trolled Marco Rubio’s events,” Gold wrote. “The relationship was described as very friendly. An article subsequently published on Breitbart featured video footage of a physical confrontation between Black and Rubio’s New Hampshire campaign chairman.”

In that section, there are a few half-truths in Gold’s article. First off, Breitbart News did cover the incident of Robot Rubio—Aaron Black—getting physically confronted by Rubio staffer Cliff Hurst. Hurst, Rubio’s state director in New Hampshire, manhandled Black—who was wearing a robot costume to poke fun at Rubio’s horrendous debate performance in an exchange with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie—in the video.

What Gold doesn’t say, however, is who actually pushed the story to Breitbart News. Black did not have a hand in pushing this particular story. Breitbart News can reveal here for the first time that it was a paid staffer—whose identity this network will protect, because Breitbart News believes in journalism—for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s campaign that first flagged the incident for Breitbart News and sent the video to Breitbart News.

“Here is the video,” the Jeb Bush staffer said in an email to Breitbart News, with a link to the YouTube clip of Hurst bashing Black.

“The guy in the green jacket that puts the kid in a head lock (assault) is this guy. Cliff Hurst. He is [Rubio’s] state chairman,” the Jeb Bush staffer added with a link to a WMUR story detailing how Hurst used to work for fellow failed GOP presidential candidate Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker before defecting to the Rubio campaign after Walker dropped out of the race.

The paid Jeb Bush staffer provided Breitbart News with Hurst’s cell phone number, and Breitbart News proceeded to interview Hurst about the incident. Only after interviewing Hurst and reviewing the video of the incident, Breitbart News went on to contact and interview Black. Black agreed to do the interview, and the story went viral getting nearly a thousand comments on Breitbart News.

Politico also clearly thought the story was newsworthy, though, as it posted video of Black as Robot Rubio on its website and on its Vine account. Politico’s was less detailed, however, than Breitbart News’s—and didn’t include an interview with Black or with Hurst about the incident, as Breitbart News did. Gold’s piece makes no mention of the fact that Politico also covered the news—and it’s unclear if she believes Politico’s piece was “coordination” with Black as well.

Breitbart News’s quote in the article—from editor-in-chief Alex Marlow—makes it clear that no such “coordination” was happening.

Marlow told Gold:

Aaron Black reached out to Breitbart and then we covered this and multiple other stories on our website and on our radio show on Sirius XM Patriot Channel 125. Breitbart News Network is proud to work with sources from across the political spectrum to cover important and breaking news stories so that we may bring the most informative reporting to our readers. This type of reporting proves why Breitbart continues to have amazing growth with over 200 million monthly page views and 36 million monthly unique visitors. In addition, this month we launched an online store and radio show with Major League Superstar Curt Schilling.

But Gold wasn’t interested in accuracy. She had a preconceived narrative that she was interested in pushing before she even reached out about the matter. And it appears that narrative she preconceived came from an anonymous source. As they do best, Politico quotes an anonymous source to make an unsubstantiated allegation against Breitbart News’s coverage of Robot Rubio—which took off as a meme online after that New Hampshire incident, spilling over into South Carolina where Rubio lost embarrassingly to Trump again.

“[Black] worked directly with Breitbart’s political team on the ground in the primary states to sabotage Marco Rubio & Ted Cruz, and elect Trump as nominee of [the Republican] party,” the anonymous source who was not otherwise identified told Gold. “[Black] was coordinating with [Breitbart’s] top staff to rabble rouse against Rubio at rallies.”

Again, this anonymous quote is laced with half-truths. After the first story did so well in New Hampshire, Black informed Breitbart News that he was planning to continue the effort down in South Carolina—where the primaries went next for the First in the South contest. There were several events that Black trolled Rubio at as a “Robot Rubio” there, but Breitbart News—upon an exhaustive review on Monday—does not seem to have actually covered any of them on this website, despite his efforts to get us to do so. They didn’t rise to the level of newsworthiness. Instead, Breitbart News was focused on other newsworthy developments during the South Carolina primary, including how Rubio was missing campaign events, how U.S. immigration officers were offering a historic rejection of his candidacy, how a prominent South Carolina blogger said that Rubio’s campaign manager pushed the story of an affair between him and Gov. Nikki Haley years ago, and how his campaign basically dissembled there.

That fully debunks the Politico story. But the insanity doesn’t stop there. Right after Politico went up with its story—while she was live on the air Monday night—Megyn Kelly interrupted a live panel discussion to rush the unverified and now debunked story on air.

“As we are on the air right now, Politico’s Hadas Gold breaks this story saying that the same group—Democracy Partners… that group according to Politico coordinated also with, get this, I’m gonna blow your mind now,” Kelly said, before revealing:

Breitbart. Breitbart, which is a conservative, they think it’s alt-right—whatever—to hurt Marco Rubio. Let me—I’m just reading this now—coordinated during the primaries to cover disruptions of events for candidates such as Marco Rubio. So you’ve got the groups on the left who dislike Rubio and the groups on the far-right who dislike Rubio. They didn’t make Rubio go into robot-mode when Chris Christie came after him, but the point is these are dirty, dirty tricks and these Democracy Partners should not have been coordinating with Hillary Clinton—she was not allowed to do that.

This isn’t the first time Kelly has rushed inaccurate and unsubstantiated stories onto her air. In fact, as part of her long-documented quest to dismantle Trump’s presidential campaign, early in the primaries just after he launched the campaign Kelly rushed a hit piece from the Daily Beast on air that claimed inaccurately that Trump raped his ex-wife Ivana Trump. Ivana Trump and Donald Trump discredited the Daily Beast’s inaccurate smear within a day—and the next night Kelly backed off the story.

It remains to be seen if both Gold—and Kelly—among the others in media who have reprinted this inaccurate narrative will retract or apologize for their inaccuracies.

25-Oct-16
She just had a big "dust up" with Newt, that'll make the circuit tomorrow. Newt was daring her to call BIll a sexual predator, pretty good tit for tat :)

25-Oct-16
She and a large part of Fox are in the tank for Hillery. She was trying to hide it. Now she doesn't even try. Newt finally called her. I didn't think he was going to do it but she got so rough he had no choice. Reminded me of the first question she asked Trump when she was the moderator. She would not accept an answer but argued her point until she forced Trump. Some called it being a good moderator. I call it already having your mind made up and having to prove your point. Something the other opponent or opponents are supposed to do. She has a strong enough relationship with the Dems to go to Geo Soro's party. There was recently a pic of her and she was completely surrounded by heavyweight democrats at a Soros party. I do think that Newt got under her skin tonight. She told him to go check his anger management. He told her do the same. You could see that she was boiling because he finally called her out as a sycophant of Hillerys.

God bless, Steve

26-Oct-16
Newt told her she was hung up on sex and that pissed her off. Newt handed her her A$$.

26-Oct-16
And I so enjoyed watching it. She is such a bitch!! Give her heck Newt!!

26-Oct-16
Wait a second, hold on for a dog gone second. Wasn't it explained to you rubes by those better thans who make excuses for the boot licking republican appeasement cabal "Megan is fair and balanced", heck I remember the Never Trumps slinging this balderdash all the way back to the first debate. Most be the butch haircut that riles them up, dominatrix and all, a way to express their hopelessness as Republican sheeple.

26-Oct-16
Good for Newt! Kelly needed to have her arrogance thrown back in her face and Newt did it handily.

26-Oct-16
She is such a little "C" word, and last night proved it. The damned liberals won't be satisfied until the country is destroyed.

26-Oct-16
For every one of you who loved what Newt said to her last night, there are multiple suburban, white, college-educated women voters who recoiled at it. Trump's problem isn't enthusiasm from the people who like him and already plan to vote for him. It's that he and his surrogates keep repelling the demographic voter groups which he needs the most to win and Hillary is killing him with.

26-Oct-16
Poor Little Eichmanns has their feelings hurts, why if the world would just let them whine and spread their Hillary embracing establishment boot licking balderdash, why they, Glen Beck and the butt-hurts would vote for Trump tomorrow. Keep slinging thy sniveling nationalist poppycock snowflake, if nothing else but for the entertainment value...rolmao

26-Oct-16
MK is a women's lib tard. Even my wife agrees and says that even without all of the corruption around Hillary the White House is still no place for a woman!! They are too driven by their hormones. In Hillary's case, I admit, she might be extra heavy on the testosterone.

26-Oct-16
Brazille was lying to her face and their was proof she was lying. There is no proof at all that these women were touched by Trump.

26-Oct-16
"even without all of the corruption around Hillary the White House is still no place for a woman!! They are too driven by their hormones"

Maybe Trump or one of his surrogates should try that line out next on a live, national TV interview and see if they can drop Trump's #'s with women by another 10-15%.

26-Oct-16
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/25/you-are-fascinated-with-sex-that-megyn-kelly-newt-gingrich-showdown-was-one-for-the-ages/?postshare=7911477493467528&tid=ss_fb-bottom

26-Oct-16
What lie did Newt spew?

26-Oct-16
KPC: I could agree with much of what you said if Kelly spent as much or even close to as much time exposing Hillery's traitorism, theft of Americas emails, Law breaking to the point of exposing national secrets and endangering not only the people but the integrity of the entire justice system and rule of law. But the fact is that every time I turn on Fox and Megan Kelly is on there she is verbally abusing Trump if with nothing else by accusing him of constantly defending himself/ She continues the conversation with glee in her eyes and I gotcha in her manerisms. No one can honestly say that she even comes close to doing that with anything at all that would possibly impugn Clinton. Her argument against Newt was personal and extremely bias. Not fair and balanced in any way.

God bless, Steve

26-Oct-16
Here is a fact. Why not leave Shiloh's wife out of the conversation to make a useless point? You are correct however about critical thinking. I believe the man was referring to his wife being a female, as in a woman who has the inside track on their biological makeup, but of course you can correct her on that point. Could that be the critical thinking you are speaking about?

The Rock

26-Oct-16
"He also accused MK of calling Trump a sexual predator, which she did not." Well, her exact words were, "If Trump is a sexual predator." At least that's as near as my ears could understand. She may not have stated that Trump was a sexual predator, but she sure as hell strongly alluded that he is.

I think she may be fascinated with sex too. I've heard her speak of her breasts on live TV as "Killer Bs" :0)

26-Oct-16
Wonder why those women waited until October to come forward? Timing is everything.

26-Oct-16
Newt said he would be perfectly fine with "fair and balanced" coverage. His entire point was this the media coverage, INCLUDING that of MK was neither fair or balanced. Far more anti-Trump coverage than for any criticism of Hillary. The timed coverage on major media outlets is a quantifiable fact.

Newt did a great job making that point, and calling Kelly on her feminist bias. He really is brilliant in a debate! And for those afraid of alienating the female vote, are you equally afraid of alienating the mexican immigrant vote over illegal aliens and a wall? Or the BLM riots in the streets? Right is right. When Kelly says Bill Clinton is not on the ticket, she is essentially wrong. A Hillary win puts Bill back in the white house, with great influence in US decision making, and free to extort the entire world with his trademark Clinton Foundation. They are all skunks, but we need true fair and balanced coverage to make the best decision given our limited options. Political correctness and spin be damned.

That CNN blowhard Wolfe Blitzer was especially bad today. Wolfe was on a tear trying to paint Trump as a liar over his comment that 'just about ever government program is a failure'. Wolfe tried to make the Trump surrogate admit that the US military, or social security, or NIH are so great as to prove Trump a liar, as Trump was making a speech today at his successful hotel project. The truth is that Trump said "just about" every government program, as in most. In the context of the current revelations about Obamacare. And in fact, while our military is fantastic... the cost overruns on programs such as ships and planes kinda proves Trump's point even in the example of our fantastic military capabilities. Not to mention the impending fiscal collapse of the social security program!

26-Oct-16
K Cummings, All I was saying was as a girl herself, my wife doesn't think any woman is fit for the WH. Noy sure how that disqualifies my ability to think critically.

26-Oct-16
"Regardless, her job is it cover the story when it breaks. "

Are you saying you don't think she leans to the left?

27-Oct-16
I can see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice too KC. No need to go dig up something on the net to back up what I critically think. I would take mine and Sixby's 6th sense genius over your critical thinking any day.

27-Oct-16

27-Oct-16
Ha!!! Yeah......oops. Good one AM!

27-Oct-16
I do think it is very hypocritical for the media to call trump a sexual predator and not call Hillary or Obama compulsive liars. They both have been caught is so many lies it is truly a compulsion with them but the media would never call them on it.

27-Oct-16
The best thing FOX can do is get rid of princess.

27-Oct-16
Shiloh,

Critical thinking. Swat this away as simply a nuisance and allow them to continue their journey, where each step takes them closer to the hollow and depleted critical thought destination that they so desire. ;-)

The Rock

27-Oct-16
No doubt Rock.......critical thinking kind of sounds like something that Al Gore might be trying to sell???? Definitely had to have come from the brain of a democrap.

27-Oct-16
Much like they treat their fellow posters right here on the CF, anyone, including journalists, who don't carry water for Trump is subject to all manner of derision, name calling, and worse.

I'll take hypocrisy for $1000, Alex. Answer: What is pining away for your own media lapdogs, when you have major problems with the media bias found on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and NBC?

Kelley is not really my cup of tea, but she has been an equal opportunity hard-ass to democrats and republicans alike. I only wish she went after the capitulating republicans harder. At least the liberal republicans and democrats aren't fooling anyone. The worst of the capitulating republicans have turned back-stabbing into an art form.

27-Oct-16
Good grief, this place is become void of all critical thinking. Nobody ever addresses the facts of a matter any more, they just go on raw emotion.

Given some of the responses I'd venture a guess that the term "critical thinking" is either poorly understood or not understood at all. I'm also puzzled as to how anyone could seriously ascribe the art of objectively analyzing and then evaluating an issue in order to form a judgment to a democrat. My experience has been they'd much prefer to lecture us all about feelings and facts be damned.

The facts in this instance (and I watched the interview) are as outlined; Megyn asked a valid question (some might want to check the difference between "question" and "accusation" too) and handled Newt with the same fairness as she did with Ms. Brazile (and others as shown in some attached clips above).

As very well put we all know the extreme left-wing bias of the MSM; fair and balanced is not swinging 180 degrees to the opposite side of the spectrum; it's ignoring the pathetic excuse for journalism and showing how it should be done.

I kind of think my late Dad (who was a journalist) would have agreed with Kevin's take and would really respect the even-handed approach of MK.

27-Oct-16
Over 100 posts and we only have 4 grainy pictures from the throat up... I'm disappointed in you guys.

27-Oct-16
I am more than happy to carry water for Trump with all his personal baggage than a person who would sell their position as one of the highest officials in the U.S. government for personal financial gain. A person whose salary no less was paid for by the American taxpayer.

That person is you and all who agree with you on this matter. Hillary Clinton is your golden calf. Worship at the altar of this scumbag. Clinton Cronies.... "The company we keep".....truer words were never spoken as they have on CF in this election.

The Rock

The Rock

27-Oct-16
For the first time Sean Hannity's ratings were number one. Bill O'Reilly was second and Kelly third. This is for all cable channels for September.

27-Oct-16
shuteye,

Good news because Sean Hannity IS good news. Maybe the CF should take a cue from a conservative like Sean and destroy Hillary Clinton at every turn of the keyboard.

Not here on the CF though. Everything is Trump this and Trump that. I am not waiting. I thank God now, everyday for Trumps victory and the hope that the thorn that punctures the sides of those who opposed him festers long. Long in remembrance that they favored, thinly veiled, a destroyer of all people and all families like Hillary Clinton.

The Rock

27-Oct-16
You will hear Sean Hannity's name on all the other channels now. They have spent years trashing O'Reilly but now it will be Sean. I love it, he kicked all their behinds. He has a contract until 2020.

27-Oct-16
Megan (pose like a whore)Kelly believes she is worth $20 million, about the same as O'riley, even though the mad cow beats her in ratings.

27-Oct-16
Megan Kelly will wither away. That is my prediction. She is disliked by many.

The Rock

28-Oct-16

slade's Link
Levin: Fox News ‘Imploding’; Megyn Kelly ‘Out of Control,’ ‘Auditioning’ for a Bigger Forum by JEFF POOR27 Oct 20162,358

Wednesday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Mark Levin excoriated the Fox News Channel and “The Kelly File” host Megyn Kelly days after Kelly and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a surrogate for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, had a heated exchange over accusations Trump was a “sexual predator.”

Levin declared Fox News was “imploding” and called Kelly “out of control.”

“I think it is fair to say the Fox News Channel is imploding,” Levin said. “I think it is fair to say the Murdoch boys, both of whom are liberals are slowly but surely ruining that network, not that I’m a Roger Ailes fan. I’m just saying it is quite obvious. Their top star is Megyn Kelly. Megyn Kelly is out of control. Megyn Kelly pretends to represent women. I want you all to go listen to her 2010 interview on ‘The Howard Stern Show.’”

Levin recalled Kelly’s dust-up with Trump at the beginning of the GOP primary, which she went after Trump for some of the things he had said about women at the first primary debate.

“At the beginning of the Republican primary, she set a fuse,” he added. “She was so obsessed with Rosie O’Donnell and Donald Trump and things that were said back and forth, she set the stage for what became month after month of vicious personal, nasty attacks. And she’s doing it again.”

He added Kelly’s remarks on Stern’s radio show disqualified her to be a leader of “some feminist movement.”

“So she’s not some leader of some feminist movement,” he said. “She’s hardly in a position to be representing anybody.”

Levin added he sees Kelly with her eye on “a bigger forum.”

“She is auditioning, in my opinion, for a bigger forum,” he added. “That’s not exactly a state secret, whether it’s ‘Good Morning America’ or the ‘Today Show’ or even CNN — and a huge payday. Fine. But please don’t pretend you’re a journalist. And if this is the future of Fox, then Fox will be dead because this kind of National Enquirer stuff dressed up as journalism doesn’t fly.”

Levin also criticized Shep Smith of the network, which he called a “sarcastic, snarky liberal.”

28-Oct-16
"1. To my knowledge, MK did not call Trump a sexual predator. She certainly didn't in the NG interview. "

She said "If Trump is a sexual predator" Which started the whole dust up. I hate that game where they say. I'm not calling him a "sexual predator" but people are calling him that nonsense.

I've never heard her call Obama or Hillary compulsive or pathological liars. She has said they have lied about certain things but that is a big difference.

I think her problem is that she went tough on Trump and he has avoided her show and it has dramatically hurt her ratings while Hannity's ratings have sky rocketed. Her contact is being negotiated and he ratings have hurt her value. She will move to CNN most likely.

28-Oct-16
Now, apparently we've somehow gotten to the point where if you aren't against MK, you are for Hillary Clinton.

You aren't surprised, are you? They are just adding her name to the list. Fiorina, Paul, Carson, Rubio, Cruz, now Kelley. They should just save time and declare anyone who takes an honest look at Donald Trump, or simply fails to fall into starry-eyed worship of him because of who his opponent is, is a closet democrat, a Hillary supporter, a liar, a defiler of character, a punk, and a butt-hurt seven mountain blibbity-blabber, who wants to destroy this country.

It's us, or it's them. All non-worshippers must be destroyed, or at least insulted, impugned, and told who they support and why.

28-Oct-16
She threw out the comment "If Trump is a sexual predator..." but would not put the words "Bill Clinton" and "sexual predator" in the same sentence or context. That was the point Newt was making.

Flipping channels and saw Kelly last night in some ridiculous outfit as if auditioning for a Maxim photoshoot. She loves to BE the story more than to cover the story these days. Girl power trump's even Trump.

28-Oct-16

Mint's Link
Here is Mark Levin's take.

28-Oct-16
I'm sorry, she lost me when she said sexual predator.

28-Oct-16
IF Trump was a sexual predator (and you thought kissing women was on the same level as cigar-banging a young intern on the desk of the oval office) then sure the nation would have a right to know. But she is starting with IF he is a sexual predator while ignoring IF Hillary was a murderer for letting heroic men die in Bengazzi or IF she sold access to foreign governments or Clinton friends for billions in government contracts or IF Obama let assault rifles fall into drug lord hands in a deliberate effort to get these weapons banned... etc.

But what if he wasn't guilty, and he was not a sexual predator? Why not the lead story by MK being IF Trump was not a sexual predator, should the nation be told? Or offered that equally plausible narrative from a more fair and balanced media outlet...

But there is no IF he is or isn't until a proper case is made. This is still tabloid fodder. Just he said, she said right now. No witnesses, no complaints for years or even decades, now claims popping up at the last minute in a close election.

Instead, we have major media "fact checkers" declaring Trump a liar because he accidentally said acid-washed instead of bleached when discussing the Hillary emails.

29-Oct-16
15 yard penalty on KPC......excessive use of facts.........

29-Oct-16
Bowsniper,

Masturbation. Self gratification. Self indulgence. Leave them be, alone in the cozy confines of their own hand(s) these little squirts. ;-)

The Rock

29-Oct-16
It it possible the MK is simply a drama queen? . Plus she possible is a feminist drama queen? Of course that is entirely possible.

God bless, Steve

29-Oct-16
Shu fly. Pesky little insect. ;-)

The Rock

31-Oct-16
KPC You may be right as I only listen to MK until she makes me so sick I turn to the business channel. Every time I turn MK on she is tearing down Trump. Seems biased to me and I cannot blame her too much since her debacle of initial question moderating the debate and harping attitude. She turned into the debater instead of the moderator. It was obvious to everyone that is a critical thinker and intellectually honest that she was way out of line. Eventually she apologized personally to Trump. However it was not long until she was right back at it again. She felt completely vindicated when the sexual comments tape came out and it has been game on every since. I am not a Trump supporter . Never have been. But he is the only candidate that will not drastically alter the constitution and will not purposely nominate liberals to the SC. Therefore I will vote for Trump because of the platform. Not the man.

God bless, Steve

31-Oct-16
Actually she took a trip to Trump tower and personally apologized, According to FN They showed pics of her entering the front door and then reported on the meeting. Not to sure what their vetting was. God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear