orionsbrother 20-Oct-16
Bluetick 20-Oct-16
Amoebus 20-Oct-16
Stumpkiller 20-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 20-Oct-16
JRW 20-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 21-Oct-16
18-Oct-16
I have not seen this talked about on here. I might have missed it. But, on Facebook it runs rampant. There are a number of people (lead by Alex Jones), that believe that the Contrails that are left by jets are not just the result of jet exhaust, and moisture, which cause the CONtrails. These Contrails have been left since the first jet at 32,000 feet. They believe that the government is spraying us with a chemical and biological concoction that we breath in or absorb. Believers say that CONtrails dissipate fast, which is proof that long lasting ones are chemical and biological in nature. Science has long proven that no such thing exists. Even with huge holes in their argument, such as . How would spraying this over us would ever effect us. CONtrails are usually at 30,000 to 36,000 feet. The jet stream and other winds will blow it hundreds of miles away. Why would the arairline business ever go for that. Costs would ridiculous, effect would be none existent. There are hundreds of people that routinely show photos of lots of CONtrails, and state that that they are really sick that day because of those long vapor trails. Having been an Air Traffic Controller, and weather observer for years. It boguls my mine this train of thought. We routinely have some conspiracy theorists here. Thoughts from these individuals, and others are welcome.

18-Oct-16
You can leave that kinda crap right on FB.

18-Oct-16

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
bushes fault

18-Oct-16
Why would the Government want to spray the population with chemicals agents from airplanes? Government officials breath the same air as the rest of us.

18-Oct-16
LOL.

18-Oct-16
Hey now! Don't be so quick to dismiss this. (My ALCOA stock needs a boost!)

18-Oct-16
Wait just a second. I've noticed that on the evenings of the days that I've observed these chemtrails, I will notice that my head, neck, chest and forearms will often feel warm, sometimes with a bit of reddening, becoming more brownish over the course of a few days. My thirst increases too. I don't think we can dismiss this outright.

If someone could take up a collection, I'd be willing to sacrifice some time to go somewhere with unobstructed views and study this for a while.

18-Oct-16
And I'll volunteer to go with you! No one should have to make that sacrifice all by themselves.

19-Oct-16
Why bother in a culture already replete with hyper processed foods that make people chronically sick by the millions. Seems like overkill to me.:)

19-Oct-16
Oh yes, those nasty processed foods. The same ones that since their implementation the average lifespan has INCREASED by 60%. In 1900 all we had was natural, fresh foods....when you could get them. The average lifespan was about 50. Now it's 80.

19-Oct-16
Lou - I suspect that you would be great company for our fact finding mission, but if you bring any nasty processed crud like Fritos, we're only using them as fire starters.

19-Oct-16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFNJplylns This video aired on the Discovery Channel several years ago. Make of it as you will. A question I would like an answer to, is why did the chemtrails of my youth dissipate rather rapidly where as many of the chemtrails of today spread and linger? What changed?

19-Oct-16
conspiracy theories are for people with weak minds

19-Oct-16
WW, there's enough conceptual fallacy trying to correlate those two factors to drive a truck through. But it wouldn't be the first time I've read something of that ilk.

19-Oct-16
Top conspiracy guy around here has go to be Spike.. no?

Where does he weigh in on chemtrails?

19-Oct-16
It's OK if Lou and I study this with bows or fly rods in our hands, right?

19-Oct-16
I'll bring the Spam! And sliced American cheese in the little plastic packages to melt and put on it!

19-Oct-16
It's Bush's fault.

19-Oct-16
Theoretically, I am conspiring with Lou to convince someone to provide a grant so that we can travel somewhere with grand vistas to hunt, fish and scrutinize contrails in attempt to ascertain their hazard to humanity. This study could require serious time commitment. I hope that you will donate generously. We could potentially come to conclusions that could save millions of children.

19-Oct-16
Lou!!! No premature conclusions! We need to milk, er...study this for a reasonable period of time. Then we serve up some patsy with no culpability.

19-Oct-16
Gotcha'......

BTW, you mentioned thirst. I have located a place here in the Land Of Corruption where I can buy LONE STAR. We can use that in our fact finding mission.

20-Oct-16
There is something about a good beer that's been retrieved from a trout stream.

Courtesy of The Macallan, I have enjoyed some good scotch that I should never have been the recipient of. I've enjoyed it in a Glencairn glass. It's still better out of a tin Sierra cup or a titanium camp cup with a splash of Laurentian Shield water, lake trout in your belly, pine and woodsmoke wafting in your nose, 3.75 billion year old granite under your ass and an 11:00PM sunset filling your eyes.

Contemplative moments where we could hash out this chemtrail/contrail problem.

20-Oct-16
"Why would the Government want to spray the population with chemicals agents from airplanes? Government officials breath the same air as the rest of us."

Sleepy, that's one of the best rhetorical responses in quite a while. In a normal world, it would end all discussion.

20-Oct-16
"Why would the Government want to spray the population with chemicals agents from airplanes? Government officials breath the same air as the rest of us."

Was that the 'sniffing' we heard from Trump in the debates? He was breathing through a tiny chemical agent filter?

20-Oct-16
Buckiller The term conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA in 1964, and used in an effort to ridicule and discredit the many people that were questioning the findings of the Warren Commission.

20-Oct-16
anyone who doesn't believe the warren commission findings deserves ridicule...

20-Oct-16

Anony Mouse's Link
One man's "conspiracy" confirmed.

Interesting read...especially WRT the Clinton Criminal Cabal (near end of article).

20-Oct-16
"...(lead by Alex Jones)..."

I found the problem.

21-Oct-16
Clinton Press Secretary Caught on Camera Planting Softball Question With Reporter

Footage underscores Trump's claim that media is helping to rig the election

The incident occurred on HIllary’s campaign plane shortly after Wednesday night’s debate.

Merrill is clearly seen typing something into his phone before he presents it to Mitchell. Merrill then waits for Mitchell to acknowledge that she understood the message.

Moments later, Mitchell delivers a softball question, asking Hillary, “How did you feel when he [Trump] said, you know, ‘Nasty woman, nasty woman,’ and ‘You’re a puppet,’ and … the issue of Vladimir Putin?”

The question is clearly not well constructed and appears to have been clumsily put together on the spot by Mitchell based off the message Merrill showed her.

At 1:44 in the video below, Merrill is also seen signaling to another reporter in the crowd by air tapping his finger on his phone, suggesting that he just text messaged another planted question.

As soon as Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin asks Hillary about the James O’Keefe videos, the press conference comes to an abrupt end.

In a response to the Daily Caller, Mitchell subsequently denied that there had been any wrongdoing.

“I was on live and couldn’t see in the crush of the gaggle – but no way would anyone try to give me a question,” Mitchell said. “That would never happen.”

That still doesn’t explain what was in the text message that Merrill presented to her.

Mitchell has been a reliable “friendly” for Team Hillary at virtually every step of the campaign trail and can always be relied upon to bail out Hillary with a softball question.

Mitchell also falsely claimed yesterday that the scandal surrounding Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile leaking town hall debate questions to Hillary in advance had been debunked when it clearly hasn’t.

This footage will do nothing to dampen charges made by Donald Trump that the media has abandoned any pretense of objectivity and – as we already knew from the Wikileaks emails – is totally in the can for Hillary.

(Note: a little NSFW language in following video)

Love it: journalists have a new term-- presstitutes.

• Sitka Gear