slade 21-Oct-16
foxbo 21-Oct-16
slade 21-Oct-16
19-Oct-16
Saw the title on Drudge.

UNLV final face-to-face bout in fight for presidency

19-Oct-16

19-Oct-16
It's going to be a cage match. In the red corner, we have "counter punching" Donald Trump. In the blue corner we have "hit below the belt" Hillary. Winner take all.

19-Oct-16
Trump's been on fire at his rallies the last few days...lot's of fuel to burn coming in !

The Witch has been basically just being prepped by her handlers for the last week. She may do OK if they have her meds right. She's no good unscripted, though. Trump just needs to continually throw her off balance, which shouldn't be too tough.

19-Oct-16
If he speaks in generalities, as usual, he loses. If he gets specific about the evils she's done he'll sway some votes. My guess is he just continues with the same old "she's a disaster" rhetoric...hoping people will be satisfied with that and take him at his word. Names, dates, and times would be great Donald! Hit her hard!

19-Oct-16
Nobody will be swayed by either candidate at this point.

19-Oct-16
I just found out that my Healthcare Plan will be eliminated at the end of the year. (My broker apparently didn't want to call me to tell me the bad news, I had to call her and force it out of her) The replacement plan will cost me 58.5% more, making the monthly premium $1,615.05 (with a $6,700 per person deductible).

Call your agent/broker or HR rep, ask about your plan, I was told that Nationwide they are going up an average of over 30%.. You might want to think about this when you are deciding who to vote for.

I hope that Trump mentions this tonight. It impacts Liberals as well as Conservatives.

19-Oct-16
Mine is increasing 33%.

19-Oct-16
Aside from her keeling over and having a major cardiac event, there's not much he can do tonight to change the tide. Bringing Obama's half brother? Whats that? He's a desperate man and he's hell bent on burning the house down on his way out. What a statesman you've chosen, GOP.

19-Oct-16

19-Oct-16
double post!

19-Oct-16
PSE, not sure you'll grasp this, but Trump is an entrepreneur, meaning he starts/invests in a variety of business enterprises. No different than any other major investor, he looks to make money, and if the businesses fail, he cuts his losses and moves on to the next investment.

Sometimes ya win, and sometimes ya lose. In any case, his good investments have made him a billionaire.

19-Oct-16
Mike, Im going to guess his 200 million dollar gift helped make him a billionaire. But I'm also pretty certain that if you or I was given 200 million, we'd be doing quite will too. Agree? But a good business man? I don't agree. Too many failures, too many shut down businesses/bankruptcies. Case in point? Bloomberg. Also a billionaire. How many businesses has he bankrupted? Zero. Warren Buffett, another one. Bankruptcies? None. See the pattern?

19-Oct-16
Bankruptcies are not just a transient element of doing business. In construction, bankruptcies at the developer level cause enormous hardship on service providers who are hung out to dry. I don't consider Trump a successful businessman. I consider him a pox on the people who enter into contract with him. And he will be a pox upon the country as well.

Obamacare is a travesty. Trump should be hitting Hillary with that blunt object at every other turn but he doesn't. Democrats quite literally unilaterally foisted it upon the country and now premiums are skyrocketing and services are dwindling. Further, women are charged at a higher rate than their male counterparts. Specifically sexist. And, given most HC is garnered from employment, talk about an "equal pay" issue...Good grief. Democrats are uniquely vulnerable here but we get nothing of substance from the Donald.

19-Oct-16
LAS VEGAS (The Borowitz Report)—In what is being denounced by Republicans as an “outrageous dirty trick,” Hillary Clinton is seeking to seal a victory in the third Presidential debate by inviting Donald Trump to attend.

19-Oct-16
we get nothing of substance from the Donald.

Nuff said,

19-Oct-16
Illegals seeking asylum up 900%, get cash, welfare, school loans

But screw our veterans. Ignore the homeless. And we get nothing but lies from Clinton.

19-Oct-16
Hillary tried to defend the Clinton Foundation – And it was terrible!

Then, Trump jumped in with this:

“You take a look at the people of Haiti. I was in Little Haiti the other day in Florida. And I want to tell you: They hate the Clintons!”

Boom! Hillary lost that round!

And Frank Luntz’s focus group thought so, too.

19-Oct-16
FACT-CHECK: NO, HILLARY DOES NOT SUPPORT 2ND AMENDMENT

FACT-CHECK: NO, WE DO NOT KNOW YET WHETHER RUSSIA RESPONSIBLE FOR WIKILEAKS

FACT-CHECK: YES, CLINTON’S FOREIGN POLICY CONTRIBUTED TO RISE OF ISIS

19-Oct-16
During the third presidential debate, Hillary Clinton claimed that “33,000 people a year…die from guns.” Fact-Check: FALSE

19-Oct-16
During Wednesday night’s presidential debate, Republican nominee Donald Trump asserted that his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton wants a 550% increase in the number of Syrian refugees entering the United States. Fact-check: TRUE

During the final presidential debate, Donald Trump stated: “Hillary wants to give amnesty. She wants to have open borders.” Fact-Check: True

At the third presidential debate, Donald Trump spoke of partial-birth abortions ripping babies apart. Fact-Check: TRUE

19-Oct-16
I'm still hoping the "cardiac arrest" happens...That or she's run over by her own bus!

19-Oct-16
I'd be satisfied just to see her shrivel up and disappear from bitterness and resentment like the Wicked Witch Of The West in the Wizard Of Oz. "I'M MELTING!"

19-Oct-16
Where's a bucket of water when you need it ....

20-Oct-16
THIS WAS REALLY SICK!

Hillary Clinton thought it was HILARIOUS when Donald Trump mentioned gays being tossed off rooftops during the final debate.

20-Oct-16
BREAKING: HILLARY COMMITS ANOTHER CRIME – LEAKS NUCLEAR SECRETS DURING DEBATE

20-Oct-16
Hwy Dimwit, Five Times PWE as a Presidential Hopeful Questioned the Validity of the Election Process

20-Oct-16
Who cares if Russia's behind the Wikileaks...if there wasn't something to reveal it wouldn't matter! But there is, and Hillary doesn't want it to surface.

20-Oct-16
What South Farm said...anyways, our journalists have so prostituted themselves to the proregressive left, none of the information would have been reported without Wikileaks. As it is, the OPRESS™ has had a virtual blackout on the content in an effort to protect the Clinton cabal.

20-Oct-16

20-Oct-16
Great video by Lou Dobbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFcIhmvFKdE

21-Oct-16

21-Oct-16
Great video Slade!

21-Oct-16
Thank Shuteye!

• Sitka Gear