Bowbender 21-Oct-16
JRW 21-Oct-16
JRW 21-Oct-16
PSEBow 21-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 21-Oct-16
TD 21-Oct-16
cjgregory 28-Oct-16
20-Oct-16
I hate to say this, and not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but the UN will HAVE to be the ones to preside of the destruction and policing of the nation. Out military is forbidden from going that by the Constitution.... But by the UN charter, they can quell a nation in turmoil,,, for "humanitarian reasons". Just wait until the world economy collapses and our already divided and fractured population starts getting hungry.. The cities will collapse and it will be game on. Whoever gets in this next Presidential term will be inheriting a $#!t sandwich. I personally think that our country is done. We are in the free fall after jumping off a roof. You probably know that you are screwed, but the pain won't happen until you hit the ground... The ground rush is starting..... Be prepared.

20-Oct-16
If true, it's troubling in that this is yet another example of the ruling class ignoring our Constitution, with not a soul even being brought up on treason charges, much less being convicted and hanged like they should.

Much less troubling is the thought of blue hats as some kind of occupying force. Laughable is what it is really. Given their past history as a security force, I'd lay a fiver on my local boy scout troop being able to lay waste to them. Could be a stray girl or woman in a bit of trouble though.

20-Oct-16
Blue helmets make great targets.

20-Oct-16
Hillary enablers are UN appeasement monkeys...)

20-Oct-16
There must have been a sale on tin foil hats at Walmart.

20-Oct-16
JVT and Mutt beat me to it.

20-Oct-16
plenty of those foil hats around here that's for sure...

Likely they would be muslim UN Peacekeepers I'll bet.

20-Oct-16
One thing that helped the colonists during the revolution is they had knowledge of their home terrain. The British didn't and neither does the UN.

They would be an invading force, that's all there is to it...

20-Oct-16
One cannot spell "unnecessary" without the UN.

20-Oct-16
Jade Helm, Death Panels, Martial Law, Obama not giving up the Presidency, Birth certificates being false, Sharia Law taking over, Obama taking away your guns, FEMA Camps, The IRS getting millions of tons of rounds, Aren't you embarrassed already at the endless list of conspiracies that amounted to nothing? dumb question. Carry on.

21-Oct-16
You're right. None of those things are happening. It is possible, not probable.

There is some support on some things written and tracked by people smarter and more in tune than most everyone combined on this forum.

One of them is fear and mistrust of the gov't...

21-Oct-16
Blue helmets will be the ones coming to your house taking your guns or just killing you . Hellbitch will give the ok.

21-Oct-16
They wont mess with you p.s.e. because you love hellbitch .

21-Oct-16
Just read that there are an average of 89guns for every 100 us citizens. Good luck to whoever starts that war.

21-Oct-16
It wont matter how many guns each house hold has ! They will not send you a text or e-mail that they will be over at such and such time . It will be to late by the time you see your friends and family being invaded . Now is the time to fight by keeping hell bitch out !

21-Oct-16
"and to think that our pols will not use our own military, against the law, is niave". The politicians will be the ones allowing the U.N. in to subjugate the American people. O has fired the Generals who will not follow unlawful orders. I have watched many get passed over for promotion or just outright relieved for not toeing the party line.. The ones who flourish are the ones who don't go against the tide of political correctness and bend over when the pols start wanting females in combat arms, sending them to Ranger School, SF, SEALS, MARSOC, the Infantry, etc, allowing Transgenders in to the military, and then subsidizing the surgery on the American peoples dime.. The ones who will have their troops go through sexual harassment training over combat training.. All it takes is time, before the American people will welcome a UN force to offer a little stability.... Be prepared.. That is all I can say. Be prepared.

21-Oct-16
By the way, the U.N. already did mock invasions in the U.S. One was done in Watertown, NY in Aug of 1952. There were others in Texas and California as well. The only thing keeping this country from being occupied, or assimilated into one big world order is our Second Amendment.

21-Oct-16

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
"Be prepared.. That is all I can say. Be prepared."

Working on it....

21-Oct-16

JRW's embedded Photo
JRW's embedded Photo

21-Oct-16

JRW's embedded Photo
JRW's embedded Photo

21-Oct-16
Yes, storm troopers will walk the streets knocking on doors and confiscating guns. Do you actually hear the words you speak? Do you actually know how our government and sovereignty works? Obviously not. Some of you guys are entertaining with a pinch of sadness and a dash of pathetic.

21-Oct-16
You got enough money, and Clinton will get it done for you...

21-Oct-16
PZE.... you must buy Pathetic by the drum.

A good bit of atrocity that has happened in history was preceded by some who said no possible way that could happen. Millions murdered in nazi ovens. Couldn't happen, some even say never did. Female children put to death for being female, or being one over a quota? Never,not in this day and age. Islamists call for death to all non-islamists.... naw, they really aren't serious, just words. An attack by islamists that killed 3000 Americans in a day, blasted our Pentagon and but for a handful of brave men and a good amount of luck could have leveled the white house or capitol and killed all within. Naw..... not possible. A president who would knowingly smuggle arms to Mexican drug cartels who use them to murder hundreds if not thousands of innocent people, all to cobble up some statistics as ammo in an attempt to take guns from law abiding Americans.... nobody would ever do that.....

The lists are endless. The sad part is the will to do evil things exists with many.... who see it as being for some greater good or however they can justify them. The ability to do so is the only thing holding them back, not that it is right or wrong. And they are abetted by those who refuse to see evil or recognize it's assistance.

Many things/events are unlikely. Nothing is impossible. Just when we think we have reached the darkest corner of a persons heart.... we will find there are others better hidden that are even darker. Never say never. Vigilance is not the problem. Willful blindness and ignorance is. This year has made that glaringly apparent.

But you CAN always count on the leftist liberal like PZE to....... well, be hiding in a hole somewhere if things get tough......

28-Oct-16
15 years ago I would have accused some of you of being a conspiracy nut. I'm over it. I do see the free fall. In fact its been in the works since the inception of the Federal Reserve and the sliding scale Income Tax. If you truly look at the sliding scale...its mathematically impossible for someone to get ahead working on a W2 and having taxes withheld from his check. Every promotion you get moves you into a higher tax bracket. Reducing countries to economic slavery and combining all the economies together is quite sinister. If one doesn't see that this is related...I don't know what it will take. We are economic slaves. To bring others up would make bigger problems. Lowering the economic status of the US to be equal state with slave countries would allow the combining of economies. Thus absolute economic control by the elite.

• Sitka Gear