foxbo 30-Oct-16
foxbo 30-Oct-16
Anony Mouse 30-Oct-16
PSEBow 30-Oct-16
foxbo 31-Oct-16
Mike in CT 31-Oct-16
24-Oct-16

25-Oct-16
Please, PSE, view this lady and give us your comments. :)

25-Oct-16
p.s.e. and your kind are the down fall of this country . This lady tells it like it is !

25-Oct-16
She'd make a better president than Hillary.

25-Oct-16
If Hillary wins, we’ll have chosen our leaders for the rest of our lives

Now only the election remains. In the two weeks that are left, we’ll hear more from WikiLeaks, in spite of U.S. government pressure to shut it down in order to protect Hillary. And Trump will release a few more policy ideas, like his welcome plan to reign in K Street lobbyists. But we’re in end game and we can begin to make out the outlines of the election, and beyond that to the kind of government we’ll see in the future.

I don’t know who will win, but let’s say it’s Hillary. In that case we’ll have elected the head of America’s natural governing party. We’ll have chosen our leaders not only for the next four years but for the rest of our lives. It won’t matter if from time to time the Republicans hold one branch of Congress, given the way in which Obama has shown how a Democratic president can rule as an autocrat.

And why will the Democrats keep the White House? Because the Republican Party of the NeverTrumpers, the party of a narrow right-wing ideology, will have died. It had a good run for 160 years but everything has to come to an end, and the GOP is no exception. But it’s not Hillary that will have killed it, nor Trump either. Instead, its last gasp was the Romney debacle of 2012.

In 2011 George Will told us that if they lost the election the next year they should get out of the business. He was right, and the 2012 election was the last chance for a party that was faithful to conservative principles but didn’t much care for the American people.

Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 primaries was simply the last nail in the coffin. And the divide between the different wings of the Party is so great that it’s unlikely that anyone can put it together again. What we’d be left with is a one-party state, with the Republicans playing the role of designated loser -- the Washington Generals to the Harlem Globetrotters.

That’s not going to make everyone on the left happy. As a first order of business, expect the Democrats to betray the Bernie Sanders left, by a party now firmly allied to Wall Street.

Don’t believe the condemnations of corporate greed. Believe instead the private speeches Mrs. Clinton gave to Wall Street bankers, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

When it comes to writing effective financial regulations, she said, “The people that know the industry better than anybody are the people who work in the industry.” Some on the left will complain about this. Most will be only too happy to join in the gravy train.

For the rest, however, expect a party that governs like Mexico’s PRI in the bad old days: complacent, corrupt and quick to partner with anyone who has lucrative offices to trade or money to pay.

Compared to the rest of the First World, we have a less than sterling reputation for political integrity today, and things wouldn’t get any better were the Clinton Cash machine to move into the White House.

Corruption is the silent killer of the economy, and we’d all be paying for it.

Expect further a party that will move to silence anything that looks like the germ of an opposition, especially those subsidiary institutions that Tocqueville so admired.

Today, one in six patients is cared for in a Catholic hospital, but we can’t permit that to continue, given what Democratic insider John Halpin calls that religion’s “severely backward gender relations.” Expect the same fate for Mormon hospitals and adoption agencies, blessed by a Supreme Court with a more progressive understanding of the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause.

We’ve seen how, under Obama, government departments such as the IRS and the EPA suppressed political opposition, and how a compliant FBI winked at Mrs. Clinton’s misdeeds. Can anyone doubt that we see much more of that, with her in the White House?

We’d doubtless have some new campaign finance reforms, from the person who took the Citizens United movie personally. It was all about her, after all, and it’s not surprising that she’ll want a newly-formed Supreme Court to revisit our free speech jurisprudence.

We’d not be seeing the kind of reforms that might rein in crony capitalism, however, the barriers to the revolving door between the Hill and K Street that Trump has proposed. Instead, we’d see a purely partisan attack on the scandal of Republican money in politics, and criminal prosecutions of political enemies.

And, after all of that, we’d also observe some of the more vocal NeverTrumpers discovering the hidden virtues of Democratic rule. Others would voice their surprise at how things turned out. But that will come a bit late.

After all, they asked for it.

F.H. Buckley is a law professor at George Mason University and the author of "The Way Back: Restoring the Promise of America" (Encounter, 2016).

25-Oct-16
No, those of you that supported Trump this entire time, you won't acknowledge that you nearly caused the demise of our great country. 1) Trump brings nothing to the table. He is a litigious and mediocre business man, at best, who sees no problem with declaring bankruptcy when his business ventures fail, leaving other people holding the bag. 2) He has no proven leadership experience other than telling people they are fired; pretty much says what he thinks people would like to hear - hence the constant fallacies and wrong assumptions and bizarre statements which his camp tries to fix 24 x 7. 3) Trump is completely unfit for office because he appears (at least to me) to be mentally unstable. In fact, According to the list of symptoms listed on the Mayo clinic web site (Narcissistic personality disorder), Trump has TEXTBOOK Narcissistic Personality Disorder. 4) Trump’s remarks like “I am the only one who can fix the problems.” or “I know more about ISIS than the generals do.” or “I am very rich.” or “I am really smart.” are all dead giveaways that he has a somewhat severe case of NPD. 5) He claims to be a paragon of ethics and virtue who will take on the crooked Washington establishment, but his own dealings are full of things like the fraudulent Trump University, hiring illegal workers and then not paying them, and stiffing contractors for money he owed them. Cheating on his wife, multiple times, walking in on teenage beauty contestants, and oh so much more.

NO, you guys own this freak. You chose him, promoted him and now the stink is on you for a very long time. Enjoy it, relish in it. It now defines you. Congratulations.

25-Oct-16
poor gal, terrible skydiving accident is now on the itinerary....

oh wait, she's not on team hellary? bicycle crash at disneyland...

25-Oct-16
Itshot, where do I send the application? the one that nominates you as the president of my fan club? I figure we should make it official at this point, huh?

25-Oct-16
right

timing is everything, and you lack all five

25-Oct-16
You give 2nd hand information to the stupidest person you can find . If that person understands this information you refrain from using it.

PSE you have raised the bar for the test market.

The Rock

25-Oct-16
You've got to love those pearls of (pseudo) wisdom oozing out of the dim bulbs at DK and regurgitated, in a manner that would make any raptor tending her young proud, by our very own Pushing Shovefuls of Excrement Bow.

Somehow it's oddly comforting to see revealed that your ignorance isn't confined to economics, history and the English language (in particular sentence structure). Politics is another pinata the blindfolded faux hunter swings and misses at.

By the way Paul, when you've created 33 false registrations (to date) it really doesn't position you well to comment on the mental health of anyone.

You've got issues son......

26-Oct-16
Did you not like the video PSE? LOL!

26-Oct-16
PSE, why don't you like Trump?

26-Oct-16
He likes Trump but hates himself. He just has a acute case of "Spacial Orientation Phenomenon" a fancy phrase for "Nominee Dyslexia". People that suffer with SOP see the world upside down. No joking. People burdened with ND can not see things in their proper order. So, PSE's head see's things upside down AND sideways. Now is it any wonder why PSE does not say and see what he means? He is against that which he stands for and visa -versa. A complex specimen no doubt.

The Rock

The Rock

26-Oct-16
:)

26-Oct-16

30-Oct-16
"NO, you guys own this freak. You chose him, promoted him and now the stink is on you for a very long time. Enjoy it, relish in it. It now defines you."

Thanks. I love President Trump!

30-Oct-16
At least you own your disaster foxbo, I give you credit. It does make me question your judgement, but I still respect your acceptance of your responsibility.

30-Oct-16
haha

this guy pwallzee, perfect

ace in the whole

30-Oct-16
PSE, no harm intended, but we just don't see things the same. I respect your opinion and I believe you respect mine. I truly believe that Clinton is the wrong choice for America. I'm not too hyped on Trump, but according to my judgment, he is the best choice for our President. Time will tell.

30-Oct-16
BTW, what do you think of the black lady in the video? :)

30-Oct-16
foxbo....this one?

30-Oct-16
Why don't I like Trump? fair question: 1) I like most muslims I meet. In fact I have some as wonderful neighbors 2) I like Mexicans, women and minorities. Something Trump and I would disagree on. 3) I don't think his 'success' as a business man (and I use that term very loosely, because I don't think he has been a success, as he's suggested) would translate to a good POTUS. 4) I find his narcissism, his self aggrandizing to be childish, infantile behavior 5) I don't want a President that would get involved in a "twitter war' like some 17 year old. 6) It bothers me that he would venture into the changing room of young teens in his pageants. 7) I prefer a candidate for POTUS not to make fun of the disabled. 8) His insult to POW's (McCain specifically) 9) "I know more about ISIS than the generals" is an insult to military generals 10) His Trump University fraud 11) Using his charity to pay legal penalties? I'll open this up to anyone that wants to add to the list. I'm half typing and half watching the World Series.

31-Oct-16
LOL!! Hillary never looked so good! :) PSE, once again, what are your thoughts on the black lady in the video. She is 180 degrees apart from your logic and I'm curious as to how you see her.

31-Oct-16
I find his narcissism, his self aggrandizing to be childish, infantile behavior.

And that, Paul, is an absolutely spot-on characterization of the person who would create 33 false registrations just to spew DU, DK, HuffPo nonsense on a hunting forum all the while offering absolutely nothing of any value related to that very subject.

I'd add exceedingly cowardly to the list Paul and then drape it around your neck where it belongs.

• Sitka Gear