Anony Mouse 13-Nov-16
NvaGvUp 13-Nov-16
HA/KS 13-Nov-16
Woods Walker 13-Nov-16
Fulldraw1972 14-Nov-16
Thumper 19-Nov-16
Fulldraw1972 25-Nov-16
09-Nov-16
Lets hold these clowns to their word,who else is leaving the country? . Bryan Cranston Samuel L. Jackson Lena Dunham Neve Campbell Cher Miley Cyrus Barbara Streisand Ne-Yo Amy Schumer Chelsea Handler Jon Stewart (Has to leave the planet, LOL) Whoopi Goldberg Keegan-Michael Key George Lopez Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Bruce Springsteen Katty Perry

09-Nov-16
josh might as well go with them. Has no guts.

09-Nov-16
I must admit, I have no clue as to who several of the people on your list are. As for the others, esp. Miley Cyrus, Cher, and butt-ugly Lena Dunham, all I can say is, "Good riddance!"

09-Nov-16
You are assuming that another country would accept them. Canada doesn't even let DUI receipiants cross the border.

Maybe someplace in Africa would take them.

Terry

09-Nov-16
Is there a Paypal account set up yet for donations for their exit fare? Keep me posted.

09-Nov-16
They are all a bunch of blow hards , I'll bet not one of them leaves the USA , where they all got rich.

09-Nov-16
Cry babies. And I don't even have to Tweet an apology.

09-Nov-16

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

09-Nov-16

09-Nov-16
All of them are liars just like Clinton. None of them will leave

09-Nov-16

09-Nov-16
When you look at that map, how in hell did Trump lose VA and win in PA? Virginia is so full of liberal ass wipes, especially in northern and south eastern VA. If you stop in at a MacDonald's in northern VA, you would think you're in a foreign country.

10-Nov-16

Bluetick's embedded Photo
Bluetick's embedded Photo

10-Nov-16
Like the Moose Patrol...8^)

Watched a guy on Fox yesterday, sorry didn't remember his name but he must have money, but anyhow he offered all those celebs a first class one way plane ticket out of the country if they don't come back, and he was serious...

10-Nov-16

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Trump's real estate operation is marketing to Hollywood leftists who promised to get the 'ell out if he won.

(Not really. This is the work of a street artist, but you get the message.)

10-Nov-16

10-Nov-16
Jack,

LOL!

10-Nov-16
From Breitbart: Amy Schumer has backed out of her promise saying, "It was only a joke".

Typical...rare is a liberal who can make a promise and deliver on it.

10-Nov-16
I hate when they get my hopes up and then pull the rug out....such a let down.

10-Nov-16
ALL Hollywood liberals are jokes.

They think we actually care about their politics, just because they can act or sing.

Right! The ones who act pretend to be someone they are not and act out words someone else wrote. There's credibility for you!

UFB!

10-Nov-16
Zbone, the was Eric Bolling that offered the tickets. Sean Hannity also offered tickets to them.

10-Nov-16
Canada Confirms a Stampede of Americans Crashed Immigration Website on Election Night

On Tuesday night, following the ascendance of a sentient, smushed-up Cheez Doodle to the most powerful office in the world, so many people visited Canada’s informational immigration website that it crashed. Now, officials have confirmed what some already suspected: A large number of those people were desperate Americans presumably plotting their escape.

The CBC reports that a whopping 200,000 people were on the website on election night. Of those stricken souls, 100,000 were visiting from the United States. The total figure dwarfs the 17,000 who were on the site at the same time a week prior...(continued)

10-Nov-16
I would be in favor even of using tax dollars to assist the butt-hurts in their move to Canada.....and the sooner the better. I'd even throw in a cash bonus for anyone that can get Colon Crapmydick to vacate also. The only caveat would be that once they leave they CANNOT return...ever.

10-Nov-16

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Rosie has started north!

11-Nov-16
Hopefully she loses her internal compass and beaches herself in Canada.

11-Nov-16
Breitbart Headline: Lena Dunham Cops Out on Pledge to Move to Canada

All the hot air generated by the Hollywood elite is a major source of gorbal warming.

And

Proof that the politics of the left is the politics of words only...sort of like the establishment GoP: promises that are never delivered.

11-Nov-16
None of them are going anywhere. Did anyone actually think they would?

11-Nov-16
No, only hoped...

12-Nov-16
Speaking as a Canadian.... This type of invasion should be considered an act of War. Met with lethal force. And a serious contravention of the Pollution Prevention Act. Shame on you! :)

12-Nov-16
^^ :()

12-Nov-16
CANADA OR BUST: AIRLINE OFFERS ANTI-TRUMP CELEBRITIES FREE FLIGHTS TO CANADA Celebrities quiet following election of Trump despite promises to flee the U.S.

Allan Jones, CEO of Tennessee-based Jones Airways, is offering free one-way flights to Canada for Hollywood celebrities who promised to leave the country if Donald Trump won the presidency.

In a video posted to Facebook, which has received more than 600,000 views thus far, multiple celebrities including Miley Cyrus and Alec Baldwin are offered a complimentary flight across the northern border on a Falcon 900 jet.

Video URL

“All these individuals said that they will move to Canada,” a man identified as “Money Mark” says. “Therefore, Jones Airways will put them aboard this beautiful, luxurious Falcon 900 at no charge for a one-way trip to Canada!”

“You’re not coming back. It’s one way.”

According to Money Mike, the free flight also includes lessons on how to sing “O Canada,” the country’s national anthem.

Despite their promises, not one celebrity has announced their migration from the US following the presidential election.

13-Nov-16
Sorry Mr. Walking Buffalo. We didn't want them to invade your country, but they can't stay here.

13-Nov-16
It seems there is a problem with promises made...unfortunately, the thimble heads that made the promises failed to understand: CANADA HAS IMMIGRATION LAWS!

13-Nov-16
Walking Buffalo.

Shoot on Sight!

I'll pay for the ammo.

13-Nov-16
The number of leftist celebrities leaving will be the same as the number of hilary's positive accomplishments plus the number of years she will serve as president- zero.

13-Nov-16
Buy hopefully NOT the number of years she serves in a federal prison Henry!

14-Nov-16

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo

19-Nov-16
A lot of liberals have said they'd leave the country if Bush or Trump wins the election, still waiting for the first one to leave.

25-Nov-16

• Sitka Gear