Sixby 08-Aug-17
Sixby 08-Aug-17
Whitey 08-Aug-17
sleepyhunter 09-Aug-17
sleepyhunter 09-Aug-17
sleepyhunter 09-Aug-17
Thumper 09-Aug-17
16-Nov-16
Poor little distraught snowflake felt like a hostage, what suffering and trauma her snarkyness went thru, Liberalease 101. So her strong independent Women persona is just an act. Next she will be whining about her book, sales suck, reviews are even worse and they are already discounting it big time on Amazon trying to clear it out of the warehouse.

Megyn Kelly Calls Her Trump Interactions ‘Attempted Bullying’ — ‘Felt Like Being a Hostage’

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Shepard Smith Reporting,” network “The Kelly File” host Megyn Kelly talked to Shepard Smith about the months-long ordeal she experienced in her back-and-forth with then-GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Kelly, who was promoting her book “Settle for More,” did not say she thought it was outright bullying she experienced, but “attempted bullying” from the now-president-elect.

“When it started happening with Trump, it was like this is familiar,” she said. “I’ve been through this before. And so it’s always good to find a silver lining. But I would say that was one. I had already experienced a year of bullying.”

“Then when Trump did it, you knew what it was?” Smith replied.

“I always take a little issue with the notion he bullied me,” she said. “I think the technical definition of bullying is somebody tries to strong-arm you into compliance and then you comply. And so, I feel like it was an attempted bullying.”

“Attempted bullying?” Smith said.

“Yeah, because he never got me to comply,” Kelly continued.

Kelly admitted there were some “scary” moments and “tearful nights” and likened the experience to the “hold” scene from the movie “Braveheart.” However, she likened the experience to being a hostage and thought that the worst had ended when she had finally met with Trump prior to her Fox broadcasting interview with him.

“I write in the book ‘Settle for More’ that it felt like being a hostage being seen by your hostage taker for the first time and being hopeful he would finally let her go,” she said. “I didn’t ask him to stop the bullying. I didn’t apologive to him, which is what he had been demanding. Nor did he apologize to me. But we had such a pleasant exchange, I felt certain he would stop. And he did.”

16-Nov-16
"Meagain?"

"MEAGAIN?"

Really?

Put down the booze and sober up before posting again.

16-Nov-16
Is feeble minded blather all you know?

16-Nov-16
Megyn Kelly is wrapped up in Megyn Kelly and her own self image, but that's show biz.

16-Nov-16
That is correct Thumper. Unfortunately she calls it commentary, or some form of mod journalism. It's show business, meant to raise ratings and sell commercials. I refuse to watch the Kelly File ever again.

16-Nov-16
yes..... reality TV OTOH...... deep serious stuff....

Can't let Kelly go..... can't let Cruz go...... Ryan... even after it seems Trump himself has. Must be getting crowded in there......

16-Nov-16
I cannot believe we have yet another Megyn Kelly thread without photos.

17-Nov-16
The left will do anything to vilify Trump. Even if that is trumping it up. Evidently Kelly is emulating her Heroin. How convenient these Harry Reid , Hillery Clinton types are with their accusations., Someone said, Reid, I turned all the emails over, Clinton, and Trump bullied me but he didn't really bully me. Kelly. Step up to the plate and tell the truth for a change. Kelly is nothing less than a vain liberal that thinly disguises herself as a journalist that is fair and balanced. Another mouthpiece for the left that is trying to take this country over. God bless, Steve

17-Nov-16
The left will do anything to vilify Trump. Even if that is trumping it up. Evidently Kelly is emulating her Heroin. How convenient these Harry Reid , Hillery Clinton types are with their accusations., Someone said, Reid, I turned all the emails over, Clinton, and Trump bullied me but he didn't really bully me. Kelly. Step up to the plate and tell the truth for a change. Kelly is nothing less than a vain liberal that thinly disguises herself as a journalist that is fair and balanced. Another mouthpiece for the left that is trying to take this country over. God bless, Steve

17-Nov-16
Megyn Kelly was/is The Bully! ..... she turned me totally against her in the 1st debate! She's all 'about herself' ..... SAD!!

17-Nov-16
Here we go again......KC definitely has a crush on her;) Bill O gave her a pretty good knock the other day. It was pretty entertaining.....look it up.

17-Nov-16
Still mad that Trump didn't have a safe space like you used to?

Buy her book and get a room.....

"Kelly ended up challenging Trump on some of the rhetoric he has used toward women—a now-famous exchange which fired up the real estate mogul and prompted him to unleash a Twitter tirade against her in the following days.

Kelly writes in her memoir that Trump called Fox News executives last year “in an attempt to rein me in” before the debate. “He said he had ‘heard’ that my first question was a very pointed question directed at him,” she says."

President elect Whiner can't take the big boy questions and like Hilliary wanted the questions beforehand.....

17-Nov-16
Does one never tire of Glying?

17-Nov-16
Had Hillary won, Megyn would have been a hero of the left, and she would have most likely been offered that $20 million dollar contract she is looking for. She should have written two versions of her book (then she could have realeased the other one when Trump won).

Instead she banked on a Clinton win, and now it looks like she bet on the wrong horse. Oops

17-Nov-16
I don't believe she even had anyone write a concession speech, let alone a book....lol

17-Nov-16
I would rather watch paint dry than watch anything she is on.

17-Nov-16
Meagan Kelly acted like the bully. She tried and tried to piss off Trump, then after she was successful she got the beat down she deserved. Now she cries for sympathy. Trump out classed her totally.

17-Nov-16
MK is selling what sells, and her hype is anti-Trump seen through the eyes of a wounded Femi-nazi. She hates Trump because he defeated her true heroine and denied the world the greatness and glory that only womanhood can deliver.

To claim she was never 'actually bullied' because she was sooooooo strong to have never given in, is such self indulgent tripe.

I hope Trump ignores her book because she is banking on his Twitter feed to boost sales. However, I expect to be disappointed with that, too.

17-Nov-16
So should presidential candidates get pre-approved questions?

Should questions only be of the softball type?

Have any of you ever checked your perceptions?

17-Nov-16
Here we go again......KC definitely has a crush on her;) Bill O gave her a pretty good knock the other day. It was pretty entertaining.....look it up.

17-Nov-16
Those who felt Megyn Kelly was unfair in the first debate evidently have selective amnesia; does the name Alisha Machado ring any bells? That little drone strike near the end of the first debate started a drop in Trump's polling numbers, especially among women.

The facts of the campaign validated Ms. Kelly's line of questioning, histrionics on this forum notwithstanding.

17-Nov-16
Deterioration. The carousel of thoughts and subjects that have been enumerated in circular fashion and continue to be given life long after they have been buried. The subject matter of import is endless with President elect Trump's ascension.

Megyn nobody, pro and con heads the list?

The Rock

17-Nov-16
I'm guessing a lot of the bullsh** she was dishing out was in anticipation of this book release. The more conflict she could create on both sides of the aisle...the better the fodder for her "fans"...

17-Nov-16
Good point emg, they are clearly chowing down.

18-Nov-16
MeAgain and the like minded Liberal Media Bitch About Lt. Gen Flynn...

@megynkelly Obamas national security advisor, rice, got on every network and lied about Benghazi. Democrats need to shut up about Flynn

— Hereistheanswer (@hereistheanswer) November 18, 2016

@megynkelly please general Flynn 3 star general ran thousands of troops n.i.d. director more qualified than any democratic party had

— Ralph cipollo (@CipolloRalph) November 18, 2016

@megynkelly But the left doesn't like Flynn because he will probably insult Muslim countries that want us dead. I don't think Trump cares.

— Capt. Tony Denslow (@MegaBitesBanter) November 18, 2016

@megynkelly #KellyFile So, you think Susan Rice had better qualifications than Gen. Flynn? You made no mention of the inept Susan Rice.

— Mel Vogelsang (@MelVogelsang) November 18, 2016

@megynkelly do you ever do a story that doesn't have a negative Slant now it's general Flynn

— david pitchford (@diamonds4dave) November 18, 2016

18-Nov-16
MeAgain in one session last night. Subject: former Navy Seal, when asked about statement he made that Muslims should be subject to regular scrutiny. He said there is precedent for this and that until 2012 that was in place and also after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. MeAgain , Oh you mean internment camps , You think we should put Muslims in internment camps, yada yada yada and just more spewing. Navy Seal: No I did not say that and starts to repeat MeAgain: Yes you did , at least that is what you insinuated, Yada yada yada and more spewing

This woman has a Goddess complex, she is now a mind reader and attributes her thoughts to other people and puts what she thinks into their mouths. Then browbeats them like she did Donald Trump and afterwards plays the mistreated little me girl./ Typical little spoiled liberal that is given too much power for her little brain

God bless, Steve

18-Nov-16

gflight's Link
She tossed it out about the camps. Rest of last nights exchange at the link.

KELLY: Checking at the border. And you were not -- you made a reference to the Japanese in World War II and your position tonight is that that was not a reference to internment camps, is that right?

HIGBIE: Oh no, absolutely. I was quite frankly -- I was actually shocked that you brought in internment camps.

18-Nov-16
The sooner Fox gets rid of the self appointed queen, the better. Looks only take a woman so far. Her mouth and opinions make her a "nasty person". JMHO.

18-Nov-16
hot mess.....needs to cool off before her brian williams/whats his name oberman moment hits , and it will..

18-Nov-16
My conclusion is some people just like being duped again and again by conniving attention seeking liberals.

Steve Bannon: I Warned Roger Ailes that Megyn Kelly Would Turn On Him

Newly appointed White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon chided Fox News in an interview Friday, claiming the cable news network’s coverage of the 2016 presidential election was just as bad as that of progressive media outlets and predicting the conservative-oriented outlet would move toward a more “centrist” approach in the coming years. In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Bannon — who is advising President-elect Donald Trump as he makes key appointments and fills Cabinet positions and will serve as a senior counselor in the White House — said that Fox News’s coverage of the election “got it more wrong than anybody.”

“Rupert [Murdoch] is a globalist and never understood Trump,” Bannon told THR. “To him, Trump is a radical. Now they’ll go centrist and build the network around Megyn Kelly.”

Bannon also recalled for the outlet that when former network chief Roger Ailes called to defend Megyn Kelly after the star anchor tussled with Trump during the first GOP primary debate, Bannon warned Ailes that Kelly would soon turn on him too.

Earlier this month, Radar reported that Kelly had made a last-minute addition to her just-published first memoir, Settle for More, in which she accused Ailes of sexual harassment during her time at the network.

What? MeAgain editied her book at the last moment to get in on the poor me victim train, ROLMAO

18-Nov-16

slade's Link

18-Nov-16
What accuracy would that be?

22-Nov-16

slade's Link
How meretricious...

MeAgain Smears “Pro-Trump” FOX News Hosts as Just “Acting” … Sean Hannity Calls Her Out

22-Nov-16
I like Ainsley.......how is she for good looking and smart KC. She is pretty classy as well. Also, she doesn't come across as a pissed of b#*&$ all the time.

22-Nov-16
My grandfather warned me long ago about Samson and Delilah. How weak a man and feeble minded a man could be made to be no matter how strong he is when a woman bats her eyes. Megan Kelly. Ballroom gowns and spaghetti straps to report "her" insight to the news. Is that what attracts men to Meghan Kelly. Her accuracy or her street walking clothes that makes someone slobber like a high school boy squeezing one out in the corner watching a cheerleader. The Rock

22-Nov-16
KPC: Yes, I like Ainsley too. Watch her every morning. She is a very nice, respectful, beautiful woman. Kind of flighty at times but she means well. She isn't in the same league as MK in terms of intellect and her ability to prosecute an interview though.

I disagree, Ainsly is an angel compared to Kelly plus you vastly underestimate her intelligence. She know enough to be modest and unpretentious wheras Kelly is egotistical and at the same time insecure and rude. Ainsley has it altogether and Kelly is a conglomeration of inconsistancys pretending to be something she is far short of.

God bless, Steve

22-Nov-16
Are you folks looking for NEWS people? Those who are after the facts and the story? No matter where the chips fall?

Or just like to hear someone talk and say what you want to hear?

I know during the election..... anything negative brought up against Trump had people shouting them down, calling names and such.... but the things brought up were facts. Truth. Didn't matter, you were supposed to be silent about such things. People ONLY wanted to hear what benefited them. And had no interest in uncomfortable facts. I see much the same WRT Kelly. She's aggressive, won't back off. And she says things that make others uncomfortable.

In many ways...... that IS her job. It's journalism, not punditry. That's what fair, truthful and balanced look like. Not a sycophant like Hannity. If you only want to hear what you want to..... one side of an issue.... he's your guy.

22-Nov-16
Still waiting.

What accuracy would that be?

22-Nov-16
"I didn't say anything about Ainsley's intelligence Sixby."

Yes you did. Maybe you should re-read what you posted.

" She isn't in the same league as MK in terms of intellect and her ability to prosecute an interview though."

Personally I could care less. Both are good looking women, but I don't take looks into consideration when listening to the news. It does make viewing the news better though...8^)

22-Nov-16
Bingo.

22-Nov-16
Did any of you guys see her on the Dr. Phil McGroin show?

Catch a re-run when you can.

Pretty much verified what I've thought of her.

22-Nov-16
"Ah yes, another false headline" The ol liberal/moderate consider the source cop out for the intellectually dishonest.

22-Nov-16
This guy with all his educational polish is giving the definition of intelligence. Now that is comical.

The Rock

22-Nov-16
This is better than Hee-Haw, we are snow supposed to believe MeAgain was referring to Rachel Madcow and the rest of the pro Trump pundits on MSLSD and CNN under the pretense of fair and balanced.

23-Nov-16
KPC yOu are incredible. Analyze that sir> You really do need to go back and red what you wrote. I don't want to go further with this because if you are really in that much denial it won't help. Plus. If you are just arguing for arguments sake I do not wish to play that silly ego game.

God bless, Steve

23-Nov-16
"If you don't want to play some silly game, you might want to think twice about calling someone out for something they posted, when you don't really understand why they posted it. "

Not likely when one displays this trait:

intransigent

unwilling or refusing to change one's views or to agree about something

synonyms: stubborn, obstinate, obdurate, pig-headed

You see Kevin, you cannot enlighten the unconscious; whether as a physical, mental or emotional manifestation of said condition.

You do get an "A" for effort though ;0)

23-Nov-16
"synonyms: stubborn, obstinate, obdurate, pig-headed "

Mike X2

24-Nov-16
Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

;-)

24-Nov-16
What do Liberals do when they cannot answer ?

God bless, Steve

24-Nov-16
I could care less if what she says is right, wrong or indifferent. I just don't like her. But to be fair.....we haven't officially met.

24-Nov-16
" I'm just surprised that some who call themselves conservatives engage in the same sleazy practice. "

KPC, Speaking of sleazy practice, after reading a few of your posts on this thread I'm starting to believe you're Liberal. Sixby is right.

25-Nov-16
I don't disagree with that and don't feel that she is grossly inaccurate. I just don't care for her attitude. I'll bet you anything that she is one of these women who believe that they can do anything a man can do and that's just not reality. Because of this reason, I just don't care for her.

26-Nov-16
I do. She is seven. I don't believe that God made women to be able to do what men can do, but that can be flipped as well. I don't want my daughter to grow up trying to prove she can outdo a man. In some ways she can and in some ways she just can't.

26-Nov-16

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo

26-Nov-16
Now I'm definitely sidetracked.......at the end of the day I agree with most of what you say, but I still don't like her attitude. O'Reilly portrays the qualities you listed and he doesn't piss me off to watch like Kelly does and apparently I'm not the only one.

01-Dec-16
Conservative New Network wants MeAgain badly, they need her fair and balanced opinions to counter the left leanings they spew.

CNN WANTS MEGYN Thu Dec 01 2016 9:01:21 ET **Exclusive**

CNN President Jeff Zucker is actively perusing FOX star Megyn Kelly to anchor 8 or 9 PM on his network, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. And Kelly might just say, YES!

"He is moving the Himalayan mountains to get her," a top insider explains. "But they are tripped up on money. He simply can't pay her the $20 million a year FOX has on the table."

Kelly's contract is up in July 2017.

MORE

For Kelly, a move to Columbus Circle would represent a fresh break from a turbulent 18 months at FOXNEWS. And the chance to go directly against arch-nemesis Bill O'Reilly will be hard to resist.

Meanwhile, the highs and lows of the Trump and Roger Ailes dramas have taken a toll.

The anchor is "despised" by fellow on-air talent. And FOX insiders describe how it's gotten only worse since the release of her book, which is expected to end the holidays under 500,000 total copies sold. [Megyn refused to promote her book on both O'Reilly and Hannity, foreshadowing a move.]

Zucker at CNN would compensate her salary with heavy promotion and synergy across all TIME WARNER outlets.

A top source close to the action describes how Megyn would be an immediate international star at CNN. "It's the opportunity of lifetime."

"She could even star in a movie at WARNER BROS."

02-Dec-16
She would certainly fit in nicely at CNN. She has probably already been on their payroll.

God bless, Steve

07-Aug-17
Still Losing: Viewers Return to NBC After Network Pulls Megyn Kelly’s Show by TONY LEE7 Aug 2017630

A week after NBC ended Megyn Kelly’s misery and pulled the initial run of Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly at least two episodes sooner than planned, a Dateline rerun promptly got more viewers than Kelly’s last show.

According to Nielsen data, Sunday’s Dateline rerun got nearly four million total viewers (3.96 million) with a .6 rating in the key 18-49 demo. Kelly’s last show got 3.5 million viewers, up from 3.1 million total viewers two weeks before in the same time slot (7 p.m.) and 2.71 million total viewers the week before that in a different (9 p.m.) time slot. Kelly’s last show got a .5 rating in the key demo, which the Dateline rerun last night also beat.

08-Aug-17
Oh well, Sixby, you are just a mental peon here.... I'm intellectual enough to see this> LOL God bless, Steve

08-Aug-17
Intellect and intelligence are synonyms : That statement computes. Intellect requires intelligence and in fact according to my Websters Collegiate Dictionary is the third definition as a synonym. Of course since you are completely wrong I expect no apology for your extreme superiority complex or your lack of grace. In fact I forgive you. God bless, Steve

08-Aug-17
Doesn't matter one bit how you think her ratings would translate to Fox. NBC has a much bigger overall audience reach. She was paid to have higher ratings on NBC not Fox.

09-Aug-17
""As I've said numerous times before, her "ratings" have nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not she is an accurate, fair, and balanced journalist...""

That could be said about a number of journalist's, but if nobody wants to listen to you report. There is a problem. MK has that problem.

09-Aug-17
""You might choose your information sources based on popularity, likability, fashion, entertainment value, ratings, or other such subjective criteria""

I don't watch the news for entertainment. I don't have a favorite reporter. The local news in the DFW area keeps me pretty much informed about what is going on. I very rarely watch any cable news because of the bias. If I feel the need to explore a subject in more detail I'll go to the internet for answers.

09-Aug-17
Megan Kelly isn't going away. She will fall in place somewhere. She is in transition.

09-Aug-17
MK was here in Houston over the weekkend promonting her new show that is set to start in sept.

• Sitka Gear