NvaGvUp 23-Nov-16
Fulldraw1972 23-Nov-16
Rocky 23-Nov-16
TD 24-Nov-16
Jimbo 24-Nov-16
Woods Walker 24-Nov-16
HDE 24-Nov-16
22-Nov-16
He would look like a tinpot wannabe dictator if he went after her. That is what tinpot wannabe dictators do with their political rivals. He is being smart about this. Let the FBI and/or DOJ go after them. Preferably at the state level. That way he can claim , rightfully so, that it is not his doing...

22-Nov-16
Even though we would all love to see her hung from the tallest tree, this is the right move. I've been saying so for awhile now.

22-Nov-16
He gains nothing by going after her. She is done. Take the high radd and let her "die on the vine"

22-Nov-16
Goodby nation of equality and justice for all. Throw that right in the nearest trash can. The rule of law and the integrity of the justice system is no longer in question. There is one law for Washington and another for the rest of the country. God bless, Steve

22-Nov-16
HANG Her & the 'others' .... including "O" !!! I want heads to roll ......

22-Nov-16
I agree going after her would be a bad thing for the country. I would suggest he simply acknowledge, if asked, that the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation and he will neither interfere nor comment on the matter.

22-Nov-16
President Elect Trump will have his own battles coming shortly with his conflict of interest between personal business and the Presidency. There are laws on the books that prohibit ANY President from financial gain while sitting. I am hoping this does not become a sideshow and impede the massive amount of work that can be accomplished with "R" control.

The Rock

22-Nov-16
hillary's political career is over...

22-Nov-16
If he truly wants to "drain the swamp", taking her down would do it, she won't go down alone and would drag all those that are connected with her. The swamp would be drain real quick!

22-Nov-16
JTV,

Hillary doesn't go down. That's Monica's job.

22-Nov-16
I trust Trump to do what is best for him. He has been right at every turn in the road. I sure as heck am not going to second guess him.

22-Nov-16
Sometimes you just have to let things go and move on to the more important business of the day.

22-Nov-16
Anyone that will be disappointed every time Trump takes an action that doesn't live up to the red meat stuff he spouted during the campaign, should prepare for more disappointment. I have zero doubt that Hillary has enough dirt on enough powerful people to shield herself from ever being taken down. If there is doubt about that, she would likely have an Obama pardon as an option.

Trump shouldn't try to go after her. He should stand aside and let the DOJ and FBI know that he expects them to do their job. If that results in an indictment, then he can decide, with pardon power, if letting her off is whats best for the country. What needs to stop is the justice system being used as a political weapon to unfairly persecute or protect.

22-Nov-16
By not going after her there is no reason for Obama to pardon her now. In the future, new evidence can always be brought to light to go after her.

22-Nov-16
As I've noted here many times, being rejected by the American voters for a second time is the worst punishment she could incur. Emotionally, this will eat at her for the rest of her sorry life.

22-Nov-16
Trump doesn't have too, Conggress is going after the witch. Trump's job is now running the country and getting his nominations confirmed and in place.

With the wiki leaks emails she's done.

22-Nov-16
slade,

Zero will not chance nor does he trust President Trump. That said he may just pardon her for the safety net. Everybody wins. Zero the hero of the left and Trump shrugs his shoulders and moves on to important matters and is off the hook.

The Rock

22-Nov-16
The Clinton Crime Consortium is being shown for what it was: pay-to-play.

ZeroHedge: Norway Slashes Clinton Foundation Donations By 87% As Political Clout Dries Up

Donations are down and declining since obviously no grease will be provided by the Clintons.

22-Nov-16
The boobish embarrassment of a hack that gets lampooned at every turn, yeah, she lost to him. She just suffered the most humiliating political defeat in American history. Any "official" conviction would amount to an ant hill compared to the judgement she just received. Letting it go is the smart move. Though, I doubt there was any truth or sincerity to his pledges to prosecute her, anyway.

22-Nov-16
"I doubt there was any truth or sincerity to his pledges to prosecute her, anyway." Or apparently any number of other campaign talking points. Time will tell. He seems to be making some good appointments. Will he let them go to work, or will he hold them in check?

22-Nov-16
I like some of his early team additions, as well.

22-Nov-16

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Anony Mouse's embedded Photo

22-Nov-16
I have no doubt about that, mouse. They are as crooked as any politicians ever in history definitely the crookedest ever in a free society.

23-Nov-16

TD's Link
I personally agree to PERSONALLY go after Hillary comes off as small and vindictive.... but...

WTF with "If I'm President you're going to jail where you belong"....???

Now another walkback from the campaign..... "Climate Change might be man made...."

I'd start that fire already some folks said they were going to hold some feet to.........

23-Nov-16
Wait, so "lock her up" now equals "help her heal"? Weird.

It's almost like he was just "playing a part" to get the votes of rube voters who chose to ignore his past relationship with Bill & Hillary and he never actually had any intention of prosecuting his friend Hillary Clinton, who he's said he thinks is "fantastic". If only someone might have warned us of the possibility that he was saying things during the campaign just to get votes and didn't actually mean what he was saying.

"I trust Trump to do what is best for him."

And this is exactly one of the very biggest problems about him being President. What happens when doing what is best for him isn't best for the Country?

23-Nov-16
"though the press intentionally spun it that way to pull votes away from him."

Trump did nothing but encourage the "Lock her up" chants at his rallies, and he said, to her face at the debate, that she shouldn't even be allowed to run for President because she should be in prison. And you're blaming voters getting the impression he was going to go after her, on the press? Are you joking?

23-Nov-16
Whine bag josh is back. Fresh diaper, and full belly from his bottle.

23-Nov-16
Bent,

joshauf was never here if you listened closely to his multiple posts of inaccuracies. ;-)

The Rock

23-Nov-16
I would spank my kids a$$, and my dad would spank my a$$, if we whined all the time, like josh. It's obvious, he was raised with a silver spoon is his mouth.

23-Nov-16
josh? You mean Mr. Credibility? Pay him no mind, he's irrelevant.

23-Nov-16
Sometimes the truth hurts.

23-Nov-16
I remember Trump's words when it came to locking up ol stiff jaw hillary. If anyone actually thought trump would see to her getting locked up is as naive as the protesters ;-)

23-Nov-16
As is evidenced in everyone's posts. If that be the case than josauf is in a world full of hurt and justifiably so.

The Rock

24-Nov-16
Truth has left the building...... a long long time ago. Apparently no one needs it anymore....

We shall see. We shall see. I ain't holding my breath. This is being treated like some old fart reality tv show..... a half step over WHEEL.... OF.... FORTUNE.......

24-Nov-16
What a bunch of jerks!

joshuaf's post was spot on and 100% accurate. Nothing worse than a bunch of poor winners.

24-Nov-16
"josh" and "accuracy"......IMPOSSIBLE!!!

24-Nov-16
What is ironic is how calculating and knowledgeable Trump is to have fit the needs of a large voting constituency.

You'd almot think he was a politician that played the media and certain others like a fine tuned violin.

It's always been about getting the right people in the cabinet. The presidency has never been about just one person.

• Sitka Gear