HA/KS 23-Nov-16
Thumper 24-Nov-16
HA/KS 24-Nov-16
Gray Ghost 24-Nov-16
itshot 24-Nov-16
Anony Mouse 24-Nov-16
Rocky 24-Nov-16
22-Nov-16
Donald Trump broke the record for most votes by a Republican candidate.

Trump has over 62 million votes so far and votes are still being counted.

After updates from counties in Pennsylvania, Trump has officially crossed the natl popular vote record for Republicans set by George W Bush.

22-Nov-16
Where is this at? Info I've seen hasn't been updated since AZ finally posted its outcome.

22-Nov-16
msnbc...)

22-Nov-16
So he has surpassed Hillary with the popular vote? I hadn't heard that..... my understanding is she is still pulling away?

22-Nov-16
And Hillary still ahead by a million votes. Amazing!

22-Nov-16
She is currently ahead by 1.7 million, but, take away just California's results...Trump would be ahead by nearly two million votes. Take away NY as well...it increases to 3 million. Thank God for the Electoral College!

22-Nov-16
Right. Wouldn't want one person, one vote to apply . . .

22-Nov-16
Only a fool would want 5 states to control the entire country. Oh wait. Who do I think I am talking to a genius?

The Rock

22-Nov-16
"Right. Wouldn't want one person, one vote to apply ."

Fraud, this would be great, I assume you are in support of voter ID laws to ensure that no legitimate voter is disenfranchised by illegal voting? Oh, of course not since the cadaver and illegal vote is always cast for the Democrats.

22-Nov-16
Hello! Please read before spouting off.

Donald Trump broke the record for most votes by a Republican candidate.

22-Nov-16
slade,

Data, please.

Not that you do that well.

On election night we saw Trump had fewer votes than Romney did in 2012.

Please support your claim.

22-Nov-16
Nva,

Nope, it's about time you feeble Know-Nothings learned to do something besides twaddle spite and wallow in bitterness.

23-Nov-16
well.... I guess you were put in your place..... all those facts and all.... be careful....might be a meme coming next... maybe even a scary snake or some such....

Parents basement getting cold???? You can cut and paste better than that....

23-Nov-16
LOL @ Solo!

Love your style Jeff!

23-Nov-16
One person one vote? No. ALL people in ALL states represented.

The Rock

23-Nov-16
It ain't a democracy, no matter what one has been taught or thinks...this is a Republic. and we seem to have a certain portion of the population who do not want to keep it...

23-Nov-16
I believe Hillary probably got at least a million votes from people not allowed to vote due to voter fraud and illegal aliens voting. Pres Obama himself said illegal aliens wouldn't be prosecuted if they voted.

23-Nov-16
Mint, that would not surprise me at all. In fact, a million is a number I also had in mind. W/O NY and CA, the popular vote was practically a trump landslide. Of course the other side could say that w/o the little farm states hilary would have had an electoral landslide.

24-Nov-16
"Right. Wouldn't want one person, one vote to apply . . ."

Calif allows illegals to vote, and 30% of calif are illegals.

24-Nov-16
"those little farm states were much more likely to exhibit genuine poll results." Absolutely.

24-Nov-16
Imagine if the Electoral College actually worked like the Founding Fathers had set it up.

Matt

24-Nov-16
imagine if DC more closely matched, even slightly more, the votes cast in all the other states....

what a cesspool it is

24-Nov-16
Imagine if Senators represented the states that elected them instead of their party...

24-Nov-16
mouse,

Bingo. Yet some will still not see nor will they ever.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear