Community
Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 24-Nov-16
HA/KS 24-Nov-16
Woods Walker 24-Nov-16
Anony Mouse 24-Nov-16
ben h 25-Nov-16
24-Nov-16
Of course. He doesn't believe anything is a crime - except work, morality, and patriotism.

24-Nov-16
Morality and work somewhat equate with Christianity and capitalism

24-Nov-16
...and starting and having a successful business. Oh the horror!!!!

I will be the happiest man in the USA on Jan 20 when this son of a bit*ch is GONE!!!

24-Nov-16
Thanks for Giving us this Barack Obeta

Obama’s Legacy: First Drag Queen Performance at White House.

I beg to differ. Michelle is the first drag queen to perform in the white house.

25-Nov-16
I'm not so sure releasing non-violent drug offenders is that bad of an idea. I think it costs too much to incarcerate them and doesn't really protect the general public all that much. Here in Utah yesterday there was a news article that a man sentenced on a plea deal of manslaughter who was sentenced to 1-15 years was released after serving a little over 10 months for murdering a man with his niece. This is crazy to me that he'd serve more time for shoplifting, but I suppose you have to make room for people who sold marijuana, so let the murders and rapists out.

I have no idea about any of the particulars of these commutations, so there may be some issues there, but the concept deserves merit, even if it was crafted by the devil himself.

• Sitka Gear