slade 29-Nov-16
gflight 30-Nov-16
gflight 30-Nov-16
Kathi 02-Dec-16
Squash 09-Dec-16
25-Nov-16
hmmmmm

25-Nov-16
Actually the first part of the thread title alone is fine with me.

Romney, from what I can see, is a nice guy, but that/he doesn't/didn't cut it.

He had his chance and was found wanting. NEXT!

25-Nov-16
Petraeus in for what?

Funny how news this morning isn't ruling Romney out yet...

25-Nov-16
I heard on the radio this morning something about Trump wanting a very public apology from Romney before he could ever get the SecState nod. Would be hysterical to get that kind of apology and still pass Romney over! Not sure how petty and vengeful Trump can be... but if anyone deserves it, I would say Romney fits the bill. Other problem with Sec State job is that Trump is very much interested in building a better relationship with Russia, and Romney has them as our single greatest threat. That difference is Sec State policy hurts a potential Romney appointment.

Petraeus is a brilliant military mind, but didn't he violate classified security protocols and get punished? Can he still get a security clearance? Seems like this is a similar problem to what we were bashing Hillary over as SecState.

25-Nov-16
They are clearing Rudy as we speak for SoS. Will be a shock and utter surprise if he does not get it.

The Rock

28-Nov-16
Petraeus's meeting with Trump went well. Rudy has business connections outside of the US that need to be dissolved and disclosed.

29-Nov-16
29-Nov-16
I've never thought Trump would nominate Romney, but what's your source, slade?

29-Nov-16
"Rudy has business connections outside of the US that need to be dissolved and disclosed."

Something he shares in common with Trump. Oh, the irony. Not that "dissolving and disclosing" will happen, in either case.

Doubt Rudy will be the pick.

29-Nov-16
Nva,

Source? As my "links are pretty much always undocumented crap, you see no reason to read" instead you prefer to twaddle spite while wallowing in bitterness. So stay a feeble Know-Nothing or ask solo for help...hehehehe

30-Nov-16
What will golden boy do?

Romney or Petraeus?

Romneycare or Gun control?

Looks like a win win for liberal Trumpettes.....

30-Nov-16
Crickets....

02-Dec-16
No, not crickets..none of us have a vote in this one..we could bet over the weekend on who Trump will pick.

09-Dec-16
We just had a pres. campaign where Trump railed against a former SOS not being able to be trusted with classified info. Now he is considering another person who can't be trusted with classified info ? You've got to be kidding.

• Sitka Gear