Woods Walker 26-Nov-16
Jim Moore 27-Nov-16
slade 27-Nov-16
HA/KS 27-Nov-16
26-Nov-16

Bowbender's Link
May his soul rot in hell.

26-Nov-16
Another Commie butcher down! A great day for Cuba and Cubans!!!

26-Nov-16
I'll bet the Sh*t Stain or Clutch Cargo is going down there to represent the US at the funeral. How nice.

Maybe the basta*d won't come back!

26-Nov-16
I hope he burns in Hell for eternity.

26-Nov-16
Celebrations in Miami!

26-Nov-16
Does that mean his brothly Ugler boss now?

26-Nov-16
His brother has been in charge for a great many years.

26-Nov-16
Ding Dong th' wicked sonofabitch is dead! Yay!

26-Nov-16
I thought he died years ago....... maybe he did and they just now decided to roll him out.....

26-Nov-16
The remarks from Trump and Obama on the death of this bloody dictator pretty much says all you need to know about our soon-to-be ex-president and our soon-to-be new president.

Obama:

"“At this time of Fidel Castro’s passing, we extend a hand of friendship to the Cuban people. We know that this moment fills Cubans – in Cuba and in the United States – with powerful emotions, recalling the countless ways in which Fidel Castro altered the course of individual lives, families, and of the Cuban nation,” Obama said in a statement put out by the White House.

“History will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure on the people and world around him,” Obama said.

“For nearly six decades, the relationship between the United States and Cuba was marked by discord and profound political disagreements,” he said. “During my presidency, we have worked hard to put the past behind us, pursuing a future in which the relationship between our two countries is defined not by our differences but by the many things that we share as neighbors and friends – bonds of family, culture, commerce, and common humanity. This engagement includes the contributions of Cuban Americans, who have done so much for our country and who care deeply about their loved ones in Cuba.”

Then we have Trump's statement:

"Today, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades,” Trump said in a statement released on the news of Castro’s death Saturday.

“Fidel Castro’s legacy is one of firing squads, theft, unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights,” Trump said.

“While Cuba remains a totalitarian island, it is my hope that today marks a move away from the horrors endured for too long, and toward a future in which the wonderful Cuban people finally live in the freedom they so richly deserve,” Trump said.

“Though the tragedies, deaths and pain caused by Fidel Castro cannot be erased, our administration will do all it can to ensure the Cuban people can finally begin their journey toward prosperity and liberty,” Trump said. “I join the many Cuban Americans who supported me so greatly in the presidential campaign, including the Brigade 2506 Veterans Association that endorsed me, with the hope of one day soon seeing a free Cuba.”

Any questions?

26-Nov-16
Castro croaks.

Ex-patriated Cubans in Miami CELEBRATE!

Tomorrow, the 49'ers and Colin Kaepernick, he of the Fidel Castro T-shirt and pro-Castro comments, are playing the Dolphins in ............Miami!

Ya' gotta' love the timing!

26-Nov-16
Good riddance. Anyone who gets their jollies from holding people under their thumb isn't worth spit on a sidewalk.

26-Nov-16
Maybe Crapmydick will get his career ending injury tomorrow! First Castro is gone, and then Crapmydick......WIN/WIN!!!

26-Nov-16

HA/KS's Link
Eyewitness: :Carlos Mayans sounded happy on Saturday: It was a great day.

Nice weather, he said.

“And Fidel Castro is dead.”

“When a tyrant dies, that’s a good day, because it should be a great relief to the rest of mankind.”

Mayans was Wichita’s mayor from 2003 to 2007. Before that, long ago, he was a child of Cuba.

He’s 68 now, but remembers vividly the suffering of his family."

More at link.

26-Nov-16
Both Castro and Obama were/are responsible for murdering human beings. Fidel by being a Communist butcher and Obama by supporting Planned Parenthood AND being the only member of the Illinois Congressional delegation to vote FOR a bill that would DENY life saving first aid to a baby that SURVIVED a late term abortion. Obama wanted the abortion butcher to CONTINUE mutilating the child until it was finally dead.

I hope with all my will that Obama has a very special place in hell awaiting him.

At least Castro murdered adults.

27-Nov-16
I've always wondered what the real reason was that Kennedy pussed out on overtaking an island that could have been done in a week and killing that marxist trash, yet prosecuted a no-win war in SE Asia he had no shot nor desire in winning.

27-Nov-16
He was afraid of Russia or daddy Warbucks.

27-Nov-16
Franklin Graham "Chinese President Xi Jinping made a statement that caught my eye. He said, “Comrade Castro will live forever.”

That is true. All of us have a soul that is going to live forever in one of two places—Heaven or Hell. What we do here on earth determines where we will spend eternity.

The only way to Heaven is by accepting God’s plan for our salvation—believing in His Son Jesus Christ and following Him as Lord. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6).

Do you know where you will spend eternity?"

• Sitka Gear