Contributors to this thread:
NvaGvUp 26-Nov-16
Tiger-Eye 26-Nov-16
Rocky 26-Nov-16
Shuteye 26-Nov-16
NvaGvUp 26-Nov-16
Rocky 27-Nov-16
26-Nov-16
Going into today's games, the Big Ten had FOUR teams ranked in the top seven. The SEC had just one, Alabama, and rightfully so.

So, does this mean the Big 10, not the SEC, is now the best football conference in the country?

26-Nov-16
It would seem, but I I don't think the big 10 is great football. Good teams, but overall this whole year seems "off" as a whole. Pros only have a handfull of top notch talent across the country in which to choose next year.

It does however make for some outstanding games. Has parity now reached the collegiate level? Perhaps we are seeing the start of it

26-Nov-16
The SEC is the gold standard of college football in that their teams and players AND coaches are deep. The SEC turns out more drafted NFL players than any conference in football year in and year out and will continue once again this year. Their pro style offenses AND defenses ASSIMLATES their players quickly in the NFL.

Some of the these teams can attract 50,000 at scrimmages. Amazing dedication.

The Rock

They are just that much better than anyone else, have been and will continue with that tradition.

26-Nov-16
I watched Pitt v/s Syracuse, and saw 20 touchdowns. The fans missed a fun game to watch. The stands looked to be only half full?

26-Nov-16
Rocco,

This thread isn't about yesterday.

It's about today.

27-Nov-16
Kyle,

I was led to believe that Alabama was is in the SEC west. That is today. Lets forget Florida for now. Do you believe that ANY team from the Big Ten (I assume that is your inference) can beat them? Hell, Penn State can win that conference next week. I don't think so. Clemson (ACC) is their only threat. This thing is staying on the east coast for the foreseeable future.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear