Anony Mouse 29-Nov-16
IdyllwildArcher 29-Nov-16
mn_archer 29-Nov-16
Anony Mouse 29-Nov-16
mn_archer 29-Nov-16
Shuteye 30-Nov-16
Fulldraw1972 02-Dec-16
28-Nov-16
The CP USA surrogate Jill Stein, otherwise known as the Green Party POTUS candidate, has failed to meet the requirements and deadlines to file for a recount in PA.

Game Over!

28-Nov-16
All Trump needed the other night was MI or PA to win.

If indeed it missed the deadline, then yep, it's over.

28-Nov-16
She did indeed miss the deadline, so by all accounts PA should be over for a recount.

But, never underestimate the ability of lawyers to find a friendly judge to declare the law does not mean what it says.

28-Nov-16
True. Cheat, lie, and rob.

28-Nov-16
Exactly!

28-Nov-16
She is filing a lawsuit to get more time. It should be over and I think it is because PA does not want to do a recount, they say there is no way anyone but Trump would win and it is an expensive and labor intensive job. The democrats just want to drag it out.

29-Nov-16
Wisconsin has denied Stein's request for recount by hand.

Naturally, Stein says she'll sue.

29-Nov-16
And any judge with half a brain will just throw it out.

29-Nov-16
She admits the recounts will not change the election results. So just why does she want a recount at all?

29-Nov-16
Pat,

Yeah, well there is that.

29-Nov-16
In less than a week, Stein raised more than twice as much money as she had in 2 previous entire election cycles! Do you think for 1 minute that money came from Green party donors? They have zero reason to believe that contributing to her would do any good at all. Some Hillary supporters on the other hand are delusional enough to think that maybe, just maybe, things will work out after all. I love it!

29-Nov-16
The recount game was over before it started. This is all about raising money for the lunatic fringe Green Party. Hillary and Jill Stein make strange bed fellows, so to speak.

29-Nov-16
I bet that most of the money could be traced back to the Clinton Foundation!!

29-Nov-16
I think what they are really after here is to somehow hold up these 3 states from certifying the results. We all know that a recount with 70,000 more trumpets is not going to turn up enough Hillary votes to offset that. The odds are equally as good it will just turn up more Trump votes.

This is about Stein getting more money for herself and her party and a little more awareness and somehow slowing down the results being certified I believe

29-Nov-16
I mean how ignorant do you have to be to miss the deadline for filing? I believe that deadline was missed on purpose

29-Nov-16
Michael,

In PA at least, you not only have to meet the filing deadline, you also have to have at least THREE actual people in each of the over 1,000 precincts file that they are willing to observe the recount in their precinct.

29-Nov-16
...each has to be notarized as well.

29-Nov-16
Goal is to mess with the Electoral College vote. States that do not have certified votes come Dec. 20th. would not have their electoral votes counted. Still, the magic number of 270 would also be lowered by the number of missing electoral votes and Trump would still be elected.

The easy solution would be to challenge California's vote...CA has a lot more votes to be re-counted and might well miss the deadline...taking away the majority of votes that would have gone to Clinton. (tongue-in-cheek)

Never mind Wisconsin. California’s Presidential vote must be disqualified

In California illegal aliens are allowed to obtain driver’s licenses. Last year California passed a “motor voter” law. It stipulates that unless the applicant opts out, the applicant will automatically be added to the voter rolls. The potential for fraud is yuuge.

Tens of thousands of dead people are on the voting roles, many still “receive” their permanent absentee ballot. Illegal aliens are on the roles—thanks to the Democrats all an illegal alien has to do is get a California drivers license and they can register to vote, almost automatically. Then it is up to the County Registrar of Voters and the Secretary of State to vet them to assure they can legally vote. The Election Integrity Project in Los Angeles gave the LA Registrar 49,000 names of dead people, those that have moved or illegal aliens—and seemingly nothing has been done with that information.

This is an affront to all real citizens and it violates Federal law:

The official number of illegal aliens in the state of California is nearly 3 million. We can estimate the number to be more than double this amount in reality. Over half of all drivers license issued in California were given to individuals who are here illegally and the state automatically registers those with a driver’s license to vote. In 2015, California Governor Jerry Brown (D-CA) signed a bill giving full voting rights to illegal aliens. This gives them the right to vote in all elections from a local level to national elections, including that of choosing who will become President. The biggest problem with this is it is against Federal law for non-citizens to vote in any national election.

At least one study concludes that the 2008 election outcome was altered by illegal aliens voting:

In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

The terminally left biased twits at snopes.com, God love ’em, say hey, there’s nothing to worry about because the law didn’t really grant illegals a right to vote:

While it’s true that undocumented people in California can obtain a driver’s license, the state has not passed any laws which also gives them the right to vote. The New Motor Voter Act was passed in an effort to improve voter turnout, and while this law does automatically register citizens to vote when obtaining or renewing a driver’s license, this only applies to citizens who are already eligible to vote.

Want to see why? They turn to California SoS Alex Padilla:

“… Automated voter registration is actually a more secure way of doing things,” California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told HuffPost in September. Potential voters “have to demonstrate proof of age, the vast majority of time people are showing a birth certificate or a passport, which also reflects citizenship. That’s arguably more secure than someone checking a box under penalty of perjury,” Padilla said.

So let’s have a peek at what neither snopes nor Padilla are not telling you:

Will I need to bring identification?

In most cases, California voters are not required to show identification at their polling place.

That comes directly from the Office of the California Secretary of State– Alex Padilla!

There. Feel better?

How about a nice chart from the National Conference of State Legislatures?

As you can see, no ID is required to vote in California. One is left to wonder how any Federal vote could possibly be certified as legal.

There are at least 2.6 million illegals in California- say, isn’t that about exactly Clinton’s vote margin?

The vote from California cannot possibly be valid and it must undergo “extreme vetting” before the 55 electoral votes can be allocated. Better yet, if California would just hurry up and secede this situation could be resolved promptly.

I told you this was going to happen.

Fight fire with fire... ;o)

29-Nov-16
If every illegal in California were to magically poof into thin air, voters or not, California would still go to the Democrats every time. There are many millions more Democrats in California than Republicans.

29-Nov-16
Mouse,

here in mn when I go in to vote I give them my name and address. They look through a stack of papers till they find my name. They highlight my name, signaling I voted, give me a card to fill out, then give me a ballot. Its a paper ballot with the ovals.

This year I asked the lady who looked my name out what is keeping me from coming back and voting again- She said "well ive marked your name on this page, it says you were given a ballot."

I say sure, but there are 4 of you. What if I just walk up to another person the next time I come in?

They all just stared at me like I was from Mars.

I said you checked my name off, but there are 3 more stacks of paper in front of these other ladies. Im guessing my name and address is also on each of those stacks as well.

She says, and I kid you not... "yes, it is, but ive checked your name off."

I simply say please give me my ballot and the guy behind me breaks out into a serious belly laugh. He walks up to the voting area in the cubicle next to me and is still laughing. "they are still over there talking about how what you said wouldn't be possible because it was marked on one stack..." lol

These are the people who are running our elections.

I got the mailer from city hall this year about volunteering and I said I was too busy. Bet the farm I wont be too busy next election.

29-Nov-16
I walk in to vote and am greeted, "Hi, Jack. You voting today?" LOL

29-Nov-16
lol "Nope, just here for coffee.."

30-Nov-16
This is the first year in a long time that my wife and I voted on paper ballots instead of a machine. We got sample ballots in the mail so we knew exactly where everything was in advance.

02-Dec-16

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear