itshot 05-Dec-16
Kathi 08-Dec-16
sleepyhunter 08-Dec-16
Thumper 08-Dec-16
Thumper 09-Dec-16
CNYBowhunter 09-Dec-16
Rocky 09-Dec-16
28-Nov-16
So with the business I own, a wife and 2 young kids I come and go to these websites with the level of free time I get. Not so much in the summer, a little more in the winter. Having been gone here for a few months and now back again I see post after post where its guys going after each other-

What happened to this being a great place where a bunch of hunters cold talk hunting? Ive met some great guys because of this website and would love that to continue.

michael

28-Nov-16
The stakes for America are very high right now. People here care a lot, so they are passionate and vocal.

For anyone who does not have 100% confidence that their safety comes from God and does not rely on Washington, it has to be scary.

Though trump won, there is still a lot of apprehension about who he is and what he will do. Only a little over 1/3 of the people who voted for him did so with enthusiasm, so there is a lot of wait, hope, and see about what he will do. He seems to be off to a great start.

His most vocal supporters here have been repeatedly vile to almost everyone. That does not just go away even though most here eventually reluctantly supported trump as the lesser of evils.

America is still not out of the shadow of obama and even if he doesn't manage to make things much worse (a valid thought) before he is out, it will likely take years to mitigate the damage he has done.

Most here are greatly relieved that clinton lost, but still do not trust that she and her leftist ideas are actually defeated.

When you care a lot, passion runs high.

28-Nov-16
Yes, I predicted that she would be replaced unless the dems were OK with a trump win. She was not replaced and so far, I doubt the dems are very happy with trump has done.

Maybe they believed their own opinions of the candidates were valid.

28-Nov-16
Yep, posting memes of the Seven Mountain Christen Nationalist carnival barker is considered vile by his groupies, yet not a pep out of them for calling others evil, Christen haters, stupid, ignorant, trump leg humpers, sycophants who need to be on meds etc... all year and then to top it off we have a biter spiteful coattail rider who act like they were Trumps biggest supporters all along and let's not forget about the Better Than Know Nothings sitting on the sidelines waiting to pounce at a moments notice if/when Trump doesn't do something that meets their approval.

They can kiss my Pro Trump American loving arse.

If they had there way the un-electable carnival barker would have run and Hillary would now be President supporting the progressive agenda for another 8 years with the GOP boot lickers caving to her demands at will.

28-Nov-16

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Nov-16
Mike, I suspect that you can read the responses to my post and have your answer. Sad, really.

28-Nov-16
Hey mn_archer......are you sorry you asked yet? ;-)

28-Nov-16
Interesting I thought there was vile posts on both sides of the Trump fence.

There has been plenty of posts posted just to create a reaction post.

28-Nov-16
I thought that I was entertaining, colorful and painting mental imagery when I accused Slade of going far enough to be a leg humper.

29-Nov-16
Hunting community is on the BGF. Psychos r Us on the CF......

naw.... HA and Orion have been pretty much spot on..... facts are facts, no matter if you want to hear them, twist them or not.

I've cast votes for those I really didn't want to many times in the past. Holding ones nose and having to go home and take a shower after voting.... pretty much a first for me. Pretty sure it is for many. That's not going to be easy to overcome.... considering the nuanced victory laps many have taken over the battle field....

We shall see. So far.... time will tell. I've seen good things so far, pleased with that, surprised with it in cases.... others being flashed, I think simply for dramatic value.

I've also seen some things i know will show themselves in time. His base personality and need for drama, shock and ego will be the hardest thing to suppress. I fully expect.... as throughout the primaries and election.... the sycophants will have a full time job explaining and excusing things he says and does. But they will no longer have the "It's not Hillary" excuse. That at times will be.... problematic. And he hasn't even taken office yet.....

29-Nov-16
How could anyone who was content to allow Hillary Clinton to occupy the WH and ruin our children's lives for the foreseeable future expect to be forgiven for such a sin? The CF was populated with contentment in that their "conscience" reigned supreme in their repudiation of Donald Trump at the expense of all else. Hillary Clinton would have been accepted in their eyes. That is a travesty of self respect and blasphemy in my eyes....but we get to agree to disagree right? B.S. This country means more than that bandied lie to me and the thought of the future with the SC stacked against or grandchildren. No. When it concerns the children, and this election most certainly did, I take no prisoners. Time heals all wounds but these wounds were deep.

The Rock

29-Nov-16
mn_archer, I've visited the CF for a long, long time. It used to be a place where I could learn things I wasn't aware of and get a better understanding of what is behind differing opinions. Those positives remain. They're just harder to flesh out amid all of the rancor, threads based on "news" stories from overwhelmingly prejudicial websites, and CFers who believe their every post carries empirical value.

And yet, I still visit. LOL

The Jimbo

;o)

29-Nov-16
If anyone can't see what these open borders has done to this great nation, insurance premiums going through the roof because of refugees coming in, and having to pay for their insurance, while our Veterans suffer. The dangers to our women, and grand children by these refugees, and see how our POTUS has let this country fall greatly, and the list can keep going. Anyone that wanted Hillary, and the eight years of the same Obama landslide of this country, as POTUS, was letting their children and grand children's safety, and future, down, and as far as i'm concerned, a complete IDIOT. I agree with Rock, this GREAT country, and the troops of yesterday, and today DESERVE BETTER, and guaranteed, means a lot to them, and myself included.

29-Nov-16
I agree with Bentstick81 and Rocky.

29-Nov-16
I seriously doubt that anyone here with even a scintilla of common sense believes for even a nanosecond anyone on the CF would have been content with Hillary Clinton in the White House.

The adoption of that belief was inadequate to function as a ready salve for the vitriol that followed; what was needed was a full-scale promotion of that belief as indisputable fact in order to submerge any semblance of conscience that would have ended such sewer-worthy castigation of those who did not march in lock-step from day one through election day.

No one is anything but relieved that Hillary Clinton has been consigned to the scrap heap; the difference between the two camps is one can continue to look in the mirror and not see hypocrisy staring them back in the face.

29-Nov-16
People choose to have bad attitudes.....

People who cannot debate and get emotionally disturbed, censor, etc. because people point out facts are the norm nowadays.

We used to have educated debate. Maybe it might just have felt like it.....;^)

P.S. If you drive away all the Democrats or censor them from posting you have no one to fight with except yourselves. Have a great day...

29-Nov-16
"No one is anything but relieved that Hillary Clinton has been consigned to the scrap heap; the difference between the two camps is one can continue to look in the mirror and not see hypocrisy staring them back in the face."

Preach it brother....

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.....

29-Nov-16
There will be more to talk about when Trump finally gets sworn in and takes office.

29-Nov-16
The perpetual liar and self -delusional better-than ankle biters fall all over themselves with back slapping euphoric pot shots. priceless....

29-Nov-16
"To some, the CF has devolved into a cesspool of childish name calling, personal attacks, and those resorting to playing the victim when they can no longer (or never could) debate on the facts. "

And so it begins. The CF closet Liberal is at it again.

29-Nov-16
Living in New York I have a thick skin so I basically ignore the vitriol and just glean what I can from what is posted. Still the best place for info.

29-Nov-16
"To some, the CF has devolved into a cesspool of childish name calling"

"And so it begins. The "CF closet Liberal" is at it again."

Yep....

29-Nov-16
Accepting that the anonimity and geographical distance between folks on the internet creates an environment where insults and personal attacks are going to be way more prevalent than what happens around a campfire, or the Thanksgiving table, is helpful. Using the backspace key before using up bandwidth to add more personal stuff can also be helpful. I think passionate debate is great and has no requirment that debators insult each other. I also know that expecting it to be that way would be silly. So, I try to keep stuff focused at the message instead of the messenger and I don't sweat it when there is something personal towards me.

It is a pivotal time in our Country and emotions and stakes are high. That doesn't negate the benefits of being respectful while debating, but it does explain part if why things have been less so lately.

29-Nov-16
"Was there ever a time when there was a good attitude on the CF? "

Prior to '96 maybe?? LOL

29-Nov-16
"Then you've got people like slade and sleepy who mistakenly think that by throwing out inflammatory (and completely unsubstantiated) words like "liar" and "liberal," it makes them look tough and smart. It actually might make them look smart if they could back it up with facts."

That's easy KPC. Your stance on the TOT's. You want them gone. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or may want. You get your feelings hurt and want them taken away just for you. You're critical of anyone who differs from your opinion. Liberal thought. You have done it time and time again.

I'm too old to think I'm tough. I would never tell anyone I'm smarter than they are, that's bad manners. I'm confident in what I know and can do. It's my business and nobody else's.

29-Nov-16
Mike, are you shaking your head thinking, "wtf" yet? LOL.

29-Nov-16
You don't want your opinions deleted KPC. Not talking about anyone else but you. Liberal. Facts? Anybody can trace back to see the numerous times you have whined about the TOT's. The list is long.

29-Nov-16
Like MeAgain, KPC can't help but think everything is about him, "The Perpetual Liar"

He posted onto the CF

Like he was walking on a yacht

His hat strategically dipped below one eye

His scarf, it was apricot

He had one eye on the mirror

And watched himself gavotte

He dreamed that they'd admire his pontification's

They'd be your idolizer's

You're so vain

You probably think this POST is about you

You're so vain,

I'll bet you think this POST is about you

Didn't you?

29-Nov-16
"The neverTrump camp and the Trump is God camp are both cut from the same cloth, just different sides of the fold."

An accusation like this is very much beneath you. You know there is not only a difference, but a big one.

The "Trump is God" camp wishes to deny the exercise of speech and conscience to any who do not agree with and affirm their worship of Trump. Being one who has always been opposed to Trump, I have never tried to censor the "Trump is God" opposition. In fact, quite the opposite, I have invited debate, and have invited them, repeatedly, to make their case with FACTS and data. They have responded by repeatedly trying to silence, censor, slander and shame those who would not back Trump, exposing both the weakness of their case and the weakness of their character. And this includes quite a few people who did not vote for Trump in the primaries.

29-Nov-16
See "Unbelievably Awesome" thread on the Big Vame Forum. That should help:)

29-Nov-16
"The citizen must get educated"

"The citizen must have a foundation, and that would be the Constitution."

Yes, I think we've identified the problem. There are people on this forum who are not well acquainted with either of the above realities.

"Spirited debate"

Honest debate is healthy and good, and presents no fear to those who are well-informed and bring facts to the debate. To those who choose to be ignorant of or ignore facts that don't fit their preconceived or predetermined conclusions, they approach debate with the intent to shout down, silence, censor and slander their opponent because they can't win the argument on ideas and facts. You frequently fall into the latter category.

29-Nov-16
"along with that education"

There's that word again: "education"

"Passion" and "involvement" just equal the French Revolution without "informed" and "educated" participants. There has been a lot of "passion" and "involvement" in many of the participants during election campaign season, but not much "education". On either side of the political divide. And not because it was difficult to become educated. It wasn't. Many just chose not to undertake to educate themselves, and for many it is an ongoing decision even now.

29-Nov-16
Now I understand why KPC is enamored of Me Again . Birds of a feather.

God bless, Steve

29-Nov-16
Debate the facts my a$$. This election cycle was about two choices. Two and they were not debatable. Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? How many here, the so called conservatives, ripped Donald Trump at every turn? How many and how many times did those professing their "conscience" being their guide, smear Trump and kiss each others a$$ in defense of those statements? A continual barrage to take down our nominee, Donald Trump, our only hope to defeat that whore, bitch, lying, thief scumbag traitor. I guess that is your description of support. Nothing but positives or in the least explanations should have been offered to counter the media, the libs and the CF irregulars. No. Not here. Do you think the left and lib sites were trashing their nominee? They were loyal to their cause and would have , and in many cases did commit every sin required to have that bitch elected, doing and saying anything as some here did against Donald Trump. You make me laugh. Debate. Debate what? The future of America WHEN that whore won? That's right, WHEN , because many here secretly wanted her to win to shut everyone up WHEN she won the election. YouTube "Election night Nov8th 21016". Relive your nightmare through the eyes of the liberal scum who were popping corks, and eventually, when their teary eyes popped out. You win the war and THEN debate the future from a position of strength. Debate..."to argue the facts". The attempt to convince others of a concealed point.

Talk about oxy MORONS.

The Rock

29-Nov-16
"Trump so far is looking like a very conservative President to be."

No, right now, he's looking much more like an "Establishment" President than a "Conservative" one. Which is pretty funny, considering that being "anti-Establishment" was one of the top qualifications and reasons that many, including many here, glommed onto him so hard from the beginning. If only anyone had thought to mention that he really wasn't the "anti-Establishment" figure so many thought he was.

29-Nov-16
Now he is , but then he was not, he was a liberal, now he is a ??????? Nothing. Your entire contribution has been nothing and your face does not know when to turn RED. Stand still because that is right up Trump's alley.

You have a serious problem and medical attention is in the near future.

The Rock

29-Nov-16

Mike in CT's Link
One of the striking "lessons" from this election is that at least for once the Democrats did not circle the wagons and unite behind their candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Blacks did not turn out for Hillary as they did for Obama and neither did Hispanics.

I suppose it's a good thing that they're the party of tolerance; I'll bet the Hillary and Bernie camps are somewhere holding hands right now on the second chorus of kumbaya.......

29-Nov-16
Good lord man, I believe some of you need to back away from the computer, spend a little more time with loved ones, and see what is really important in your lives.

A couple of you are about 2 news reports short of a massive coronary.

Michael

29-Nov-16
Naaaa...... we're (mostly) ok....

The one REALLY kicking himself around the block is Biden.......... heheheh....

29-Nov-16
"Now he is , but then he was not, he was a liberal, now he is a ???????"

He was a Liberal, and he is still a Liberal. He hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and there are many cabinet level positions left to fill, there's only a couple he's actually announced, and so far, I'm pretty sure they're either Trump loyalists or more "Establishment" figures. If his cabinet ends up full of GOP Establishment figures, you going to be pretty happy with that, Rocky?

Oh by the way, just saw he's expected to name a Goldman Sach's guy as his Treasury Secretary. Same guy that's been talked about all the way since back in the primaries.

29-Nov-16
LOL! And we should assume that you're accurate for the first time because......??????

29-Nov-16
Who do you want as the Treasury Secretary? Chuck Goodman, the third shift foreman of quality control for Boeing to fulfill Trumps blue collar promise?

The Rock

29-Nov-16
Ahh yes, josh the hillary troll is back. Still crying that river.

29-Nov-16
No Rock, it would have to be a Seven Mountain Christian Nationalist , a carnival barker would just be icing on his cake,

29-Nov-16
"Good lord man, I believe some of you need to back away from the computer,"

LOL. Don't worry Michael it's all fun and harmless.

29-Nov-16
harmless? Sure, but it makes many look like children. I take that back, id punish my 6 year old son if he acted this way-

29-Nov-16
HEY! Growing old is inevitable. Growing UP is optional!!!

30-Nov-16
Awesome, this is getting good...

30-Nov-16
Sounds like a lot of feelings with little facts, Trax.

Is your ego bruised because he wouldn't engage you on something that happened in the 80's?

30-Nov-16

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
And sometimes it's just for

30-Nov-16
I posted this on the Nov. funnies thread, but worth cross posting here.

If the CF were transformed to this game show, there are several here that would be well up in points.

30-Nov-16
"Now it's your turn, let's see what you have to offer if anything."

I offered you an opportunity to become more self-aware, isn't that enough?

Do you feel I owe you something else?

30-Nov-16
Hackbow, You appear to have summed yourself up very well. BTW...no such thing as a bad attitude as this would be the result of a consensus and those that would populate that decision. You are not very bright. No offense but as you claim and I agree: "many people don't want to face the truth".

There you go Rock making more friends. ;-)

The Rock

30-Nov-16
Hackbow,

Cognitive Dissonance theory I believe is what they call it with a little bit of spoiled bratishness on top......

30-Nov-16
Trax, Welcome to Glies SOP.

30-Nov-16
What's up with the bad attitudes? I'll take a stab at that.

Well ... for one, I think the hundred or so candidates the Republicans chose to run, means that loyalties and support was split up pretty well, right from the start. THEN, when a few people's early favorites dropped out early, they chose someone else to get behind, to some of the guys here, that happened time and time again (you know who you are). Then when Trump emerged as the front runner, and eventual nominee, despite (almost) everyone being certain that he had no chance, we were further divided, but most of us felt that we had to /should/ would back him anyway. Many begrudgingly.

The race between Clinton and Trump was a circus from the start, then it got truly weird. People's feelings got hurt by things other people posted, friendships were strained, some posts got personal, enemies were made, predictions came and went. Eventually Trump won 306 Electoral College votes (pending recounts in all 57 states)!

Bad attitudes? Hell, we're just getting started! Stand by this could get good.

Disclaimer: I thought Ted Cruz was the most conservative of the lot initially, and I voted for him in the primary. Even so, I have to admit, some of what he said and did, and what I heard about him, caused me to question that support. Once he was out, the choice was an easy one for me. I KNEW Hillary would be a disaster, and I HOPED that Trump would be at least some of what he promised. Election day I had this feeling of calm and confidence. And yet I was still pleasantly surprised at the result, and the especially the margin. I now feel that (while nothing has yet been accomplished), with a lot of hard work, some luck, and some fulfilled campaign promises, we have a chance. I keep reminding myself, that with Hillary as POTUS, we'd be headed in the wrong direction on damn near every issue.

The fights here will continue, we have a lot of opinions, and we are a feisty crew, but I'm not really worried because I don't actually feel as if many of us are rooting for the ruination of our Republic. Besides, I'm Italian, what looks like fighting to a lot of people, is just a discussion around the dinner table to me. Carry On!

30-Nov-16
Ace, Your last sentence is proof enough of your heritage. No one on this site knows what the hell is going on including myself. We see life through our experiences and sometimes it becomes frustrating and difficult to understand how others can not see what we THINK we are seeing so clearly. Our conclusions become a question that we ourselves answer to our own satisfaction, that being: How the hell can YOU be so blind? I personally have walked into quite enough walls in my lifetime carrying the bruises and will continue to do so. The problem that arises is that not many people can admit it in private or public and they are truly the blind.

The Rock

30-Nov-16
"it becomes frustrating and difficult to understand how others can not see what we THINK we are seeing so clearly."

Which is why facts are such an indispensable part of discussions such as this, and why when they are in short supply on one side of the discussion, there is no common frame of reference from which all participants can draw on as the solid measuring stick of objectivity instead of just how one "feels about it". Perhaps the reason some can't see clearly what YOU think is beyond doubt is because you keep moving the darned goalposts.

30-Nov-16
Half of me sees it the same way you do and the other half wants to get hammered and pound the s**t of some of you.

First of all you have to have that ability. If its similar to your debating skills you probably should stay on the computer.

God bless, Steve

30-Nov-16
"First of all you have to have that ability. If its similar to your debating skills you probably should stay on the computer."

Though I disagree with Kevin on some things that we have butted heads on, he is a far superior debater to most participants on this forum. Including you.

30-Nov-16
Sixby X2. Outstanding comment.

30-Nov-16
Argument. Debate . Opinion. The separation and understanding of each seems to be a tall order here as the CF chefs congregate attempting to make one soup from that recipe. The results once tested and unpalatable usually finds itself in the garbage can.

The Rock

30-Nov-16
X2 Joshuaf. I don't know what has happened to sixby but he has lost his normal objectivity as of late.

30-Nov-16
LOL. KPC you get a trophy too. Don't feel left out.

30-Nov-16
I really don't give a crap who thinks what about whom, just as long as HELLARY didn't get elected. And she didn't.

30-Nov-16
The born again conservative who used to be a liberal needs a trophy as well ;^)

Maybe TOT boy can hook him up?

Sorry, still working the sarcasm thing.....

30-Nov-16
Woods, A good post that encompasses and puts to rest all argument, debates and opinions. One chef, one soup with one result, well, for some with taste. ;-)

The Rock

01-Dec-16
The never Trumpets, pun intended, are still trying to count the votes. They're still campaigning holding out for a Hillary win.

01-Dec-16
What's a TOT?

01-Dec-16
"The born again conservative who used to be a liberal needs a trophy as well ;^) "

I don't need reward for being honest G-string. Maybe you should try it sometime. Stop being a cry baby.

01-Dec-16
HA and TD pretty much nailed it. This was the most emotionally and psychologically leveraged election in my lifetime, maybe in (peacetime) history. By that I mean never were the stakes so high and the choices so putrid.

The old adage "adversity reveals character" is, unfortunately, true. But, take heart, the rancor, via juxtaposition, illustrates most people are spiritually and psychologically stable.

01-Dec-16
"The only ones who have had "bad attitudes" on the CF are those who can't stomach the sincere questioning of Trump's motives and actions based upon DECADES of evidence". he he he he he ...Every time you speak it is without error. hmmmmm. he he he he .. Donald Trump has you trapped in a nightmare of your own making built upon the "walls" of information of his past interactions, detached from the reality that so infuriates you, that he has somehow succeeded without your help. Your way out? Wake the hell up and realize the fact that it is YOU that have the underlying issues that are preventing you to navigate forward preferring and comfortable to live in the past.

Now is the time, the present, to engage and display these polished debating skills that you so vigorously profess to have acquired that may convince others of a better way forward. That, or BE convinced yourself of your folly to dredge up a past which can change absolutely nothing. Your own present miscalculations of conscience tightens your opinion and grip that remains lashed to a past, regardless of present actions to the contrary. Try getting on board and a become a man of substance for the greater good, and, once and for all repulse the childish notion of your advanced billing.

I like you Hackbow. Honestly. I just require a somewhat stiffer staff for the stubborn sheep who go astray. ;-)

The Rock

01-Dec-16
Do I really have a bad attitude if I'm laughing really hard?

01-Dec-16
KPC. Not only do you have a difficult time with word meanings, you apparently have a very hard time detecting sarcasm also.

Entirely possible that I missed the so called sarcasm. I do have a way or actually believing that people mean what they say and respond accordingly. For instance if I said I would like to beat the crap out of you you better believe it and be ready to get it on. No threat intended but that's a fact. So I will look at your further posts with a bent toward disinguinity instead of honest discussion. I actually thought what you admitted about wanting to beat the crap out of some of us was refreshingly honest and reflected your true feelings about anyone that questions your majesty. Now that is truly how I feel that you see yourself. All knowing, Above everyone else and to the point of threatening anyone that dares question you. God bless, Steve

01-Dec-16
orionsbrother,

What could ever make you think you have a bad attitude? I believe you to be a well thought, well rounded lucid individual.

The Rock

01-Dec-16
I'm not sure on the relative standing of "bad attitudes" but at this point I'd be willing to wager we've approached, if not surpassed the Guinness record for displays of passive aggressive behavior.

If there's a category for "missing the point" I think we've got a fighting chance at taking that record too.......

01-Dec-16
Mike,

In all seriousness. When people on the CF awakened November 9th and found themselves embarrassingly on the wrong side of history, their expectations of logging in and shredding their "opponents" must have been a defining moment of their inadequacies of judgement. Now, cast into the "shadow of shame" knocked from their perch of exuberance that Hillary Clinton defeated Donald Trump, foreknowledge of the yet confirmed results in place of course, their head rested contently upon that feathery pillow dreaming of their "attack at dawn". How could you blame anger to do anything else but to fill that void of emptiness in their being? Have mercy on them for they knew not what they were doing, and, considering the benefits of learning from mistakes, not so amazingly continue down the same path. ;-)

The Rock

01-Dec-16
Short of fradiablo and a couple of long gone trolls I think you describe the wrong audience...

When people liberals on the CF awakened. fixed

I think most on the CF were relieved if only because of the judge...

01-Dec-16
gflight, Frame it as you like and to which you are most comfortable. The point and the fact as evidenced in posts is all that remains to either convict or exonerate us. Hillary Clinton is not the President Elect. I chose that position and the outcome of this election indicates that I am exonerated from a post mortem parade. You chose your own position indicative of your posts condemning Trump. Live with the uncomfortable results of not having Hillary as your president.

The Rock

01-Dec-16
Hey now Rock, I have to disagree with your last sentence about g-man. He admitted that he DID in fact cast his vote for Trump, for no other reason than the SCOTUS (which, IMO, is right now the BEST reason to have voted for Trump. So he definitely has a right to b*tch and moan about what Trump may or may not do.

He paid for his ticket so he has every right to boo the performers!

01-Dec-16
mn, the only thing that may help the bad attitudes is your next trapping thread....looking forward to it

01-Dec-16
"So he definitely has a right to b*tch and moan about what Trump may or may not do". C'mon. What could possibly compel anyone to bitch and moan about a man and events that have yet to occur and be taken seriously by the listener? Neither the man in question nor these imaginary events hold intrinsic value. These comments would be better left unsaid for no other reason than to ignite argument of a pointless subject.

The Rock

02-Dec-16
I have a great attitude.

02-Dec-16
There's no accounting for taste Rock. But he DID help elect him! I'll take it!

02-Dec-16
"What could possibly compel anyone to bitch and moan about a man and events that have yet to occur and be taken seriously by the listener?"

Its only bit*^ing and moaning when you don't like it.....

02-Dec-16
gflight,

Of course I agree. What are you bitching and moaning about?

The Rock

02-Dec-16
LOL! It's more like what ISN'T he bitching and moaning about!

03-Dec-16
My attitude is sparkling.

03-Dec-16
"G-string".... LOL!!!!!!! Sleepy, you are downright hilarious!

Thankyou Solo I try.

KPC, your anal rectal vision view of the CF is very entertaining. You should come to terms with accepting your liberalness. No X2 trophy for you.

03-Dec-16
I think KPC pretty much describes himself, except he left out the part where he will post just the opposite opinion on another thread next week.

03-Dec-16
I had a dog once that could not recognize me if I put on a hat. Big Rotweiler. Never could trust that dog. Sometimes he did the right thing. Other times exactly the opposite. Scripture says that the doubleminded man is like the waves of the sea , driven of the wind and tossed, unstable in all his ways. I suspect some are like that. Often I find myself in agreement with what they say, Other times it is exactly the opposite of what is right. For instance they claim to be patriots but advocate for those that practice sedition and hate this country. They even say that they will go so far to protect those so called right to sedition and traitorism that they will protect that right to the death with ARs cocked locked and ready to rock. They are in direct opposition to themselves and the freedom they fail to protect and claim. That freedom cannot be maintained by advocation of those that hate the country and abuse the freedom and the constitution by using it to destroy that very liberty. Beware what you stand for. I know those very people see it directly in opposition and I also know that they do so because they wrongly interpret the constitution as most leftist do , in an attempt to mean something it never meant. Like expression is a form of speech. It is not. I can say I hate you. I can express that by hitting you. One is constitutional and one is a crime. Both are expression but both are not speech. Some are to dense to understand that simple concept so they fall for the leftists playbook on how to destroy from within.

God bless, Steve

03-Dec-16
KPC, you forgot one. In round about words, from a special guy here on the CF. He said, I am going to keep on riding Trump supporters, and Trump, all the way to the election. Guess who??? 8^)))

03-Dec-16
Woods,

He helped? He helped by decrying and berating Donald Trump, a man he does not know what so ever for everything the man was alleged to have committed in his life? If the occasional passerby's would have read gflights indictment and scathing "facts" about Trump, which BTW he garnered from 3rd hand information, you believe that helped Trump get elected? He is a walking rumor as if his own shoes are clean.

He did not vote for Trump, not if he was being truthful in his many posts. He CLAIMS he voted for the winner but a funny thing happened on the way. She did not win. I doubt he voted for Trump and I believe God Himself is smiling in agreement.

The Rock

03-Dec-16
"I rest my case."

Great KPC, glad to see you have finally realized you are wrong. Good job.

04-Dec-16
Sleepy,

Amen.

The Rock

04-Dec-16
Bad attitudes?

Where y'all been the last 15-20 years? LOL. This is the Community Forum, after all, and everyone's an asshole.

Except Kathi :-)

04-Dec-16
Please Iktomi. You shouldn't just lump everyone together like that.

My wife wouldn't say that I'm an asshole.

She says that I'm a stubborn jackass.

04-Dec-16
orionsbrother, that was a good one. That name gets around to a lot of guys i know.

04-Dec-16

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

04-Dec-16
Oh, and BTW...I'm a DEPLORABLE asshole to boot!

05-Dec-16
Orion, I didn't lump everyone together. I clearly exempted Kathi :-)

05-Dec-16
Ha!

Point. Iktomi.

05-Dec-16
"This is the Community Forum, after all, and everyone's an asshole"

LOL. That may be very true. The one question that needs an answer is who is the BIGGEST azzhole on the CF. Who gets to wear the Hemorrhoid Crown.

05-Dec-16
"The one question that needs an answer is who is the BIGGEST azzhole on the CF. Who gets to wear the Hemorrhoid Crown? "

My vote goes to the whiney person who, on almost every thread, complains about Thread Owner Tools.

But yall will never guess who this guy is ???

;^)

05-Dec-16
I'm from New York and I just discovered this community forum section I think it's great political discourse debates and vigorous passionate expression of one's feelings ideology believes is what separates as for the rest of the world I think it's great I also love a good political fight thank God Trump won he's going to be fine don't worry Mad Dog

05-Dec-16
mad dog, its a dirty game

welcome to the CF

08-Dec-16
Mad Dog..you might have wished you went elsewhere.

08-Dec-16
The CF can always use another opinion. Welcome Mad dog.

08-Dec-16
I saw early gains in positive attitudes when Trump won the election, even greater gains when he started showing us he's a true conservative. But these early gains have now been over shadowed with so many LWL's suicide watch, these post birth self abortions would allow us to recover those early gains.

09-Dec-16
I saw early gains in positive attitudes when Trump won the election, even greater gains when he started showing us he's a true conservative. But these early gains have now been over shadowed with so many LWL's on suicide watch, however these post birth self abortions would allow us to recover those early gains.

09-Dec-16
I'm just thankful we can still speak in a country that still allows us to do this very thing. We can agree to disagree on any topic. But in the end we are just wanting to be heard, to get it off our chest, or have our ideas applied. When it get's right down to it, is it worth it? Death and Taxes you can try to avoid them but they'll find you. I commented on FB last week on Saturday Night Lives page under a anti-Trump skit just saying hey let's give giving Trump a chance.. And I'm pretty sure by reading some of my replies there were folks that would have physically killed me if they had a chance, and an inclination of leaving their comforts of the concrete kingdom. I don't get why we try to "Beat down" our fellow man especially when we just have an opinion...it's sad what we've become.

09-Dec-16
Trax, The most difficult of all for some people to swallow was that a incredibly wealthy billionaire could never be close to the people, know their pain and would get down in the dirt to fight for them. Trump drew people into his circle because he walked America in a flannel shirt, jeans, engineer boots and a baseball cap. That is what the people came to see of him. He ordered a Bud and placed quarters on the pool table and hollered next. The people loved him and took him in as one of their own. The limo out back in the bushes did not matter. I honestly have come to believe this man needed to be remembered as something special by the PEOPLE, the masses, having toppled business as so many others. His need was to stand above those elites and peers who mocked him. This was his last and greatest challenge to be in the "books" and regarded as only 44 other people in the world have ever attained. Forever. I think he is serious about winning and America winning again with himself at the wheel. He may be bloodied when all is said and done but take a good look at the other guy. We shall see.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear